FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

American PI(e) prophecy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: American PI(e) prophecy? Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ewik io%2Eco%2Euk%2Fvideo%2F1018282&feature=player_embedded

read the lyrics...8 miles high and falling fast...could be refering to giant tidal wave...i think thats what they are going to use to cull man kind and the black technology space ships will save the elite few.

Remember that over hanging lump of mountian in Tenerife i think that they said could fall into the Atlantic and cause a giant tidal wave...what if it was given a gentle nudge by directed energy..or maybe they will use the comet scenario...remember prince charles said if we dont act on global warming natural disasters will occur..good cover for their satanic plans eh?
Anyway google 'Rik Clays' 2012 youtube video for alot of the answers
Steve

item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://missamericanpie.co.uk/interpret.html

Quote:
Having reputedly been turned down by thirty four record companies, McLean signed with the record label Media Arts in 1969. Written in 1971 as the finale to his stage performances, American Pie was the culmination of ideas gathered over ten years. "That song didn't just happen," said Don. "It grew out of my experiences. 'American Pie' was part of my process of self-awakening; a mystical trip into my past." Don called the song a complicated parable open to different interpretations. "People ask me if I left the lyrics open to ambiguity. Of course I did. I wanted to make a whole series of complex statements. The lyrics had to do with the state of society at the time."

A VERY full interpretation of the lyrics, line by line, can be found here:-

http://www.rareexception.com/lyrics/american-pie-the-analysis-and-inte rpretation-of-don-mcleans-song-lyrics/

Quote:
The birds flew off with the fallout shelter Eight miles high and falling fast

Without a doubt this refers to the Byrds who helped launch David Crosby to super stardom. The Byrd’s song “Eight Miles High” was found on their late 1966 release “Fifth Dimension.” They recorded this song when some of the groups members were considering leaving (some of the groups members actually left the group because they refused to flyin an airplane). A fallout shelter was sometimes referred to as the fifth dimension because of the 1950’s fascination with sci-fi and the futuristic appearance of a fallout shelter. This was one of the first records widely banned because of supposedly drug-oriented lyrics.

But…

Another idea considers The Beatles‘ “Helter Skelter.” A line from the song reads, ‘I’m coming down fast but I’m miles above you.’ The similarity is pretty obvious.

It landed foul on the grass

One of the Byrds was busted for possession of marijuana.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about Tueday Weld the occult high preistess?

http://www.lifeinthemix.co.uk/the_esoteric_occult.html

What I did not know was all these artists had a particular person in common, a lady by the name of Tuesday Weld, a star in her own right in music, film and a very secret interest in the occult world, in fact to say an interest would be a serious understatement.

Tuesday Weld was in occult circles, on the path to become an Illuminati High Priestess, had many an initiation rite to accomplish. One of which you will hear in the interview below was to ensure true rock n roll would die. This it is claimed in the interview was to sabotage the aeroplane of Buddy Holly, Big Bopper and Ritchie Valance... I suppose we can consider that initiation accomplished…

Weld also had an intimate affair with Don McLean of American Pie fame, a song which in the interview is said to be about Tuesday Weld as in Ruby Tuesday for the Stones and the line within I am the Walrus by the Beatles, so one can begin to see this woman is at the centre of the rock n roll web in a occult manner. She is also said to have been one of the… if not the, main architects of the whole summer of love scene.

I have to say in my experience of narcotics I would go whole heartedly with the information within this interview, because LSD, Cannabis and other substances open ones psychic centres, spins the wheels or chakras and connects one to the higher aspects of oneself, or at least has the potential to do so. Unfortunately if one is under the influence of very negative vibrations IE satanic operatives, then this low energy will get into the electromagnetic system (Auric field) and you will become one with that energy and those people.

So via use of certain drugs, people can be manipulated on a vast scale to the will of those versed in the occult arts which has certainly been my experience of people in powerful roles within the music industry. This is why the chance to make it big for the vast majority of musicians is ZERO. You have to be of the right bloodline and ability to be controlled by those controlling the whole industry to even get a look in.

This interview has filled in the gaps for me and made what I have always felt to be real…absolute.

So sit back and listen to the interview between Adam Gorightly and Doug.

Info pulled together by Intrepid Journo: I ENGLASSE

We are currently transcribing the second piece of this interview, the elite made Mr Gorightly remove it from his site...keep watching this space... My apologies for the delay, having problems with the disc itself, we are doing all we can but it is out of my hands given it is being transcripted in America...

SECRET HISTORY OF THE SUMMER OF LOVE

WELD FAMILYCASTLE

KILLINGS OF AMERICAN AND BRITISH ROCK MUSICIANS 1968-1998

HOW THE CIA AND MILITARY CONTROL ROCK N ROLL

THE SATANIC ROOTS OF ROCK

DAVID BOWIE AND THE OCCULT

ITS IN THE BLOODY LIGHTS MAN

VIRGO NEW MOON 30 AUGUST 2008...ITS LINKS TO THE 1960'S EVO-REVO-LUTION

______________________________________________________________________ _____________

The term 'Occult' has been so mistranslated, for good reason. The actual meaning of the word occult breaks down to, 'That Which Is Hidden'. The less horrendous term, yet with the same meaning is the word, 'Esoteric'.

For the last six years I have attempted to break the taboos around such terms by placing into Democracy the actual reason why the elite have ensured the people have been conditioned at the mere mention of the word 'occult', to equate the term 'evil'. The very success of this conditioning has allowed those who understand this secret world, to continue to use the knowledge against you all, without any chance of those who use such knowledge being found out...because it is deemed evil to seek into the world of knowledge unless you are of a religious order according to those who utilise such knowledge.

To break it down to its basic form, we are dealing with nothing other than secrecy of systems the elite use to keep you all in a position of ignorance of their modus operandi and therefore subservient, yes some of the secrets are of the darkest one can imagine, but they have superimposed their satanic calendar over neutral dates also. Many Christian organisations deem all esoteric dates as evil because they have no knowledge outside the doctrine of the Church, and thus claim every single important date as it relates to the cycles of natures year, as evil. That is ignorance on a colossal scale and certainly does not help in your understanding of the esoteric, which of course is exactly what the elite want. The farmer does not tell his cattle that they are to be slaughtered, they would produce no milk nor would they gain the weight required for the table, the same works in the demonising of esoteric knowledge. I am not of course suggesting you should all start looking at obvious satanic doctrine because the spirit of the demon will be with you and you would run the risk of falling foul of its control, but what I will place on this page are the dates within each year that are important to their modus operandi, thus one can then begin to see their psychological assault backed with physical machinations to control your reactions and thought patterns in the way they require through the quarters or seasons, symbolised in the Christian Cross. So in educating yourself to certain aspects of the game frees you from falling into the deceit and deception. If you do not understand how your enemy is attacking and suppressing you, how are you ever to position yourself so you can protect yourself and thus free yourself from that control? You can't. To understand knowledge does not then demand you use such knowledge in a negative way, although there will be those who do. It is essential you allow your mind to understand what it is those who have placed themselves in the positions of power above you operate to give them this power.

The one thing the elite require for their power to continue...is your total and complete compliance, they need you all to take part in their systems, stop playing along, and the game ends. It is that simple. If many people began to act in this way, all the kings’ horses and all the kings’ men could do nothing. They only have the power while it is individuals who act in this way because it is very easy to destroy the will of one or two people who go against the game especially if they can label them 'Crazy'. They can only use this mechanism if you out ‘there’ believe them.

I found an excellent video, very recent that explores the world of the esoteric or secret moves made against us all as I write, there is some good information relating to the truth about aspartame and fluoride and the real plans for the de-population of the world. So take a look at this video it is well worth the viewing...

CLICK LINK THE ESOTERIC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: