FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Suggestions Reply with quote

I am posting this to get any suggestions for starting a regular pitch on Balham high street. I recall that Stop the War regularly had a table on Saturdays and was wondering if anyone on the forum knew the legalities of this. It would be good if we could get 'Loose Change' or 'Short Changed' looping on a laptop, as well as a pile of leaflets. We could also sell the DVD's to interested parties.

Also, not sure if this has been discussed, but do we have any good design types on this forum who could create a good t-shirt. Along the lines of '9/11 Inside Job - Please look at the evidence' (I remember reading somewhere that the subconscious does not respond to being told what to do, hence the 'Please')
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Andy,

I think a few people looked into getting a stall at Camden market but they were refused, that's all I've seen as far as regular things go, although I do think this is a good idea and can reach lots of people in one day - even if they don't stop, to see banner or poster mentioning the topic is better than nothing... get's people talking and thinking about it later.

As for design, although I don't do that sort of thing myself, we have a couple of designers, a couple of illustrators and a typography person who work on our little mag - Our mag is behind the truth movement so I'll definately be able to blag some help for things like that if people need it - Just drop me a PM if you have the content / idea and need someone to knock up a good looking poster/flyer/t-shirt or whatever
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddie, cheers for that. I am going to speak to Noel re the stall. With regards to T-Shirts, logos, stickers design etc, I think this should be agreed upon by as many membrs as possible at the next meeting(If it hasn't been discussed before)

I do think our best form of attack is not telling people what happened but more along the lines of encouraging them to do their own research as I'm sure most of us are confident enough in the evidence on our sad and lack there of on the sceptics side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: