FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toxic MMR - vaccination forced on UK toddlers = autism?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Robert F. Kennedy Jr Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live On TV':
http://yournewswire.com/robert-kennedy-truth-bomb-vaccine/

'...Explaining to Tucker Carlson that this was only the second time he had ever been allowed to talk about vaccine safety on TV, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launched into a powerful attack on the vaccine industry, comparing it to a lawless mafia state.

“The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful,” he explained. “They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.“

Asked how things could get this bad, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained that in 1989 Congress granted Big Pharma “blanket legal immunity” when it comes to vaccines.

Big Pharma became a law unto themselves. They can put toxic ingredients in your vaccines, they can seriously injure your child – but you cannot sue them.

“What you have to understand is that the vaccine regimen changed dramatically around 1989. The reason it changed, Tucker, is that Congress, drowning in pharmaceutical industry money, did something they have never done for any other industry – they gave blanket legal immunity to all the vaccine companies.

“So that no matter how sloppy the line protocols, no matter how absent the quality control, no matter how toxic the ingredients, or egregious the injury to your child, you cannot sue them.

“So there’s no depositions, there’s no discovery, there’s no class action suits. All of a sudden vaccines became enormously profitable.”

The enormous profits in the unregulated industry meant Big Pharma companies raced each other to produce new and unnecessary vaccines to pump into newborn children – often dozens at a time.

“It became a gold rush for the pharmaceutical industry to add new vaccines to the spectrum.”

But at what cost? The vaccine industry, operating under their own rules – or rather, complete absence of rules – is making it impossible for us to find out the facts. President Trump has long called for an independent inquiry into vaccine safety. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is calling for the same.

“I got three vaccines and I was fully compliant. I’m 69 years old. My children got 69 doses of 16 vaccines to be compliant. And a lot of these vaccines aren’t even for communicable diseases. Like Hepatitis B, which comes from unprotected sex, or using or sharing needles – why do we give that to a child on the first day of their life? And it’s loaded with mercury.”

Tucker asked, “We do give that to children?“

“We continue to give it to them. The mercury has been taken out of three vaccines, but it remains in the flu vaccine, and it is still in vaccines all over the world. And it remains the most potent neurotoxin known to man that is not radioactive.”

“How can we inject that into a child?“

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. tried to put the outrageous situation into context.

“If you take that vaccine vial and break it, you have to dispose of that as hazardous waste. You have to evacuate the building. Why would you take that and inject it into a child?”

But he wasn’t finished there. RJK Jr. also took aim at Bill Gates, who recently admitted that he told President Trump “there is no need” for an independent inquiry into the safety of vaccines because he has “looked at it” and they are “completely safe.”

Citing a new independent study, funded by the Danish government, which examined the safety of the Tdap vaccine when given to African children, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. left jaws on the floor when he revealed that the vaccine, pushed on African children by Gates, kills more people than the diseases it is supposed to protect against.

“Virtually every kid in Africa gets it. What they found…they did a vaccinated versus non-vaccinated study, which has never been done…what they concluded was…they said that vaccine is killing more people than Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus combined (for which the Tdap vaccinated).”

The kids who got the vaccine were “ten times more likely to die from the vaccine” in the two months following the vaccination, than those children who did not receive the vaccine.

“So we need to do these cost/benefit analyses on every vaccine.”

Tucker then asked the question that gave RFK Jr. the opportunity to explain how Big Pharma has marginalized anybody who dares raise questions about anything that could impact their massive profits:

“So why has the point that you are making, that doesn’t seem crazy, been so discredited?“

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. replied: “I’m called anti-vax all the time because the pharmaceutical industry is so powerful. They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me. So I’m really grateful to you, for having the courage to allow me on the show to talk about this. This is the second show in 10 years that has allowed me to talk about this.

“We ought to be having a responsible debate. A debate that is real, that is based on science.”

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We brought together 60 of the world’s top health experts to bring you…
“The Truth About Vaccines”
https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/

The Truth About Vaccines 7-Day Docu Series Begins August 17th

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rGjnnxrRWg

Episode 1

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHWeJ0f_o3A

Episode 2

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49hAV9Y1RcQ

The History of Vaccines
Vaccination programs are given credit for eradicating some of the most devastating illnesses of the past, but they’re no longer immune to controversy of their own.

Vaccine Risks and Safety Concerns
Concerns about vaccine injuries, mercury toxicity, and autism have increased substantially in recent years, and public debate is once again heating up.

Full List of Options and Alternatives
You don’t have to pro- or anti-vaccine anymore. New options are available to guard against serious illness, based on your unique situation and risk factors.

“I Just Want Them To Be Safe”
We can all agree there’s nothing more important than the health and safety of our children…
Parents should be informed about both the benefits and the risks associated with vaccines — without pressure, propaganda, or agenda.

So we brought together more than 60 of the world’s foremost health experts to investigate both sides of this contentious debate to give you the science, the history, and the untold story… the REAL information you need to make an informed decision on how to best protect your child.

The Truth About Vaccines is a 7-episode documentary series COMING SOON. Register above and you’ll be first in line to see the whole thing for FREE – NOW Playing!

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not MMR, but Polio:

'ROTARY International argues that vaccine-derived polio, caused by polio vaccines, is somehow caused by NOT ENOUGH children being vaccinated':
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-23-rotary-international-argues-tha t-vaccine-derived-polio-caused-by-polio-vaccines-is-somehow-caused-by- not-enough-children-being-vaccinated.html

' In a superior example of the circular “logic” of mainstream medicine, Rotary International has announced that a recent polio outbreak in Syria, caused by the polio vaccine itself, could have been averted if more kids had been vaccinated. That’s right: The polio vaccine is giving kids polio, so we should be sure to vaccinate more kids as quickly as possible. Wait, what?

There are two types of polioviruses: Vaccine-derived polioviruses (VDPVs) and wild polioviruses (WPVs). While WPVs have been all but eradicated worldwide, VDPVs keep popping up all over the place.

Caused by the weakened form of the live poliovirus contained in the polio vaccine, VDPVs develop after the vaccine is ingested, replicates in the vaccinated child’s gut, and is then excreted. In poor areas like Syria, where war has resulted in compromised sanitation measures, the virus can then spread to other vulnerable children. As it circulates, the virus begins to mutate, and can eventually develop into a strain strong enough to cause paralysis. (Related: Stay in the loop with the latest developments in healthcare at Medicine.news.)

Rotary insists that if more children are vaccinated, then when the vaccine is excreted and starts spreading, it won’t be able to infect other children. While this appears logical on the surface, surely the more intelligent solution is to just not vaccinate any kids at all? Since two of the three known strains of WPVs have already been exterminated, and naturally occurring cases of WPV are few and far between, it seems illogical to insist on vaccinating hundreds of thousands of children – 355,000 little kids in Syria alone – in an attempt to prevent a disease that is now primarily only caused by the vaccine itself!..'

'Polio Paralyzes 17 Children in Syria, W.H.O. Says':
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/middleeast/syria-polio-childr en-paralyzed.html

'At least 17 children in eastern Syria have been paralyzed from a recently confirmed outbreak of polio, the World Health Organization said Tuesday, punctuating the health risks to a population ravaged by more than six years of war.

It is the second outbreak of the crippling disease to hit Syria since the war began, and largely reflected the inability of health workers to immunize all children caught in conflict zones where access is difficult and sanitation is poor.

The polio virus, once thought to verge on eradication, is one of the most contagious diseases in inadequately protected areas. One confirmed case of paralysis is considered an outbreak, as doctors assume it means up to 200 other people may have been exposed to the virus.

Tarik Jasarevic, a spokesman for the World Health Organization in Geneva, said there was an urgent need to vaccinate more than 400,000 children under the age of 5 in the Deir al-Zour area, where the outbreak was first confirmed in an announcement made by the organization on June 8. He described the outbreak as “very serious.”

Sixteen of the paralyzed children were from Mayadin, south of Deir al-Zour, and one was from farther north in Raqqa, the Syrian redoubt of the Islamic State extremist group. The entire region has been upended by fighting.'

Yes, and we can trust ISIS and the WHO to supply 'safe vaccines', can't we?

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And flu shots:
'Flu shots scientifically proven to weaken immune response in subsequent years… researchers stunned':
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-17-bombshell-flu-shots-scientifica lly-proven-to-weaken-immune-response-in-subsequent-years-researchers-s tunned.html

' A medical study conducted at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center found that women who received flu vaccines had a weakened immune system response in subsequent years.

Lisa Christian, PhD, the lead researcher on the study, concluded, “Growing evidence shows that those who received a flu shot in the prior year have lower antibody responses in the current year.”

The study proves yet again that the official narrative of the flu shot industry — and its complicit corporate-run media — is false and deliberately deceptive. Far from offering bulletproof protection, flu shots actually make people more vulnerable to influenza infections, which of course contributes to more people catching the flu and then falsely thinking they need more flu shots for “more protection.”

Yet it is the flu shots themselves that are leading to an increase in influenza infections. The flu vaccine, in other words, perpetuates the myth that flu vaccines are needed by ensuring influenza spreads more rapidly than would otherwise occur. In effect, flu vaccines spread the very infections that generate more demand for flu vaccines. The structure is a “perfect” self-perpetuating medical hoax rooted in fake science and relentless media propaganda.

In my news video below, you’ll also learn:

People who had a 2008 flu shot experienced a 250% increase in influenza infections in subsequent years.
A study published in Human & Environmental Toxicology found that mercury-laced flu vaccines caused a 4,250 percent increase in fetal deaths during the 2009 flu season.
The flu shot narrative pushed by the vaccine industry is a medical hoax that’s easily disproved by fact-based evidence.
People who get flu shots will be the first to die in an actual global pandemic because they have been made vulnerable to infections.
Watch my full video, below, for more details:.........'

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'As White House appoints pro-vaccine officials, plan for safety commission appears stalled':
https://www.statnews.com/2017/08/21/trump-vaccine-commission-robert-ke nnedy/

Wonder who twisted Trump's arm?

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'How To Suppress Vaccine Safety Concerns And Protect Financial Interests — Part One':
https://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/12/suppress-vaccine-safety-concerns- financial-interests.html?

'How to Suppress Vaccine Safety Concerns and Protect Financial Interests — Part Two':
https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/suppress-vaccine-safety-concerns- protect-financial-interests-part-two/

The Big Pharma and their agents and bought scientists and lobbyists try to stop independent testing of the safety of vaccines, just as they do with microwave safety, and for the same reasons.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Aluminum in Vaccines: History and Toxicity':
https://healthfreedomidaho.org/aluminum-in-vaccines-history-and-toxici ty97
'...What scientific research or evidence do we have for an applicable “safe” limit?
In the FDA Code of Federal Regulations on TPN therapy (Total Parenteral Nutrition – the feeding of a person intravenously), it states:
“premature [newborns], who receive parenteral levels of aluminum at greater than 4 to 5 [micro]g/kg/day accumulate aluminum at levels associated with central nervous system and bone toxicity.”
And that,
“Tissue loading may occur at even lower rates of administration.”
Based on the above, it can be gathered that an exposure level of even 5 micrograms of aluminum (per kilogram body weight, per day) is a dose that would cause observable adverse effects in infants. This dose is much higher than what an experimentally determined safe limit would be. However, this is the closest thing that we have to a potential injectable reference dose for how much is approaching “unquestionably too much”....'
BUT:
'...Some calculations:
The average newborn weighs approximately 7.5lbs or 3.5kg.
“Safe limit” = 5 micrograms/kg/day
Multiply by weight of newborn: (5mcg/kg/day)(3.5kg) = 17.5 micrograms/day.
Amount of aluminum in the hepatitis B vaccine, given on the first day of life = 250 micrograms.
Demonstrably, the amount of aluminum in just one hepatitis B vaccine is over 14x the “safe limit” for how much a newborn would receive in one day.....'

And you should see the number of vaccinations babies get by the age of one year, all cumulative.
This all ties up together, its a Luciferian agenda our 'Esteemed Leaders' leading us into wars by means of 'False Flag' attacks, hoaxes and lies, and their wanton destruction of the environment, poisoning of our food with pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, GMO's, factory farming, toxic injections of livestock and so on. Their reward? Power and wealth - a crock of potage in eternity, but they figure it's worth it.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Once Upon A Time There Were Aluminum-free Adjuvant Vaccines: What Happened?':
https://www.activistpost.com/2018/02/upon-time-aluminum-free-adjuvant- vaccines-happened.html?

'Do you realize that aluminum adjuvants in vaccines do not require clinical approval? It’s the vaccine that gets approval—that’s the technicality as delineated by various independent vaccine researchers!

That being said, aluminum is a nerve toxin with neurotoxic adverse effects and probable “cause and effect” associations for various diseases, most notably Multiple Sclerosis, where the myelin sheath is destroyed.

Another life-altering disease, as clinically established by French researchers and doctors at Henri Mondor Hospital in Paris, France, is MMF (Macrophagic Myofasciitis, a rare muscle disease) which Henri Mondor has become a focal research center for due to researchers there confirming the findings that aluminum in vaccines is the apparent “cause and effect,” especially high-aluminum-adjuvant vaccines like a HPV (Human papilloma virus) vaccine, which have caused severe life-altering, adverse health reactions in young girls, and boys too!......'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very detailed book about mercury in vaccines:
'Thimerosal: Let the Science Speak: The Evidence Supporting the Immediate Removal of Mercury--a Known Neurotoxin--from Vaccines21 Aug 2014
by Jr. Robert F. Kennedy and Martha R Herbert PhD MD'
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thimerosal-Supporting-Immediate-Mercury-Neuro toxin/dp/1632206013/ref=sr_1_12?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1517854922&sr=1-12 &keywords=Robert+F+Kennedy+Jr

'Over a decade ago, following a sharp rise in developmental disorders such as autism and ADHD, the mercury-containing preservative Thimerosal was widely believed to have been eliminated from vaccine supplies in the United States and abroad. However, dangerous quantities of Thimerosal continue to be used, posing a significant threat to public health and leading to a crisis of faith in vaccine safety.

In this groundbreaking book, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., examines the research literature on Thimerosal and makes a very clear statement about its potentially dangerous effects. In the past, the CDC, FDA, NIH, and AAP, as well as the US Congress, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the US Department of Agriculture, the European Medicines Agency, and the California Environmental Protection Agency have expressed concerns over the use of Thimerosal in vaccines. But despite the many voices calling for action, the media and policy makers have repeatedly failed to adequately address the issue.

Now, with Thimerosal: Let the Science Speak, the science supporting the elimination of this toxic chemical from the world’s vaccine supplies, and its replacement with already available safer alternatives, is all in one place. Making this change should increase vaccination rates by restoring the trust of concerned parents in the vaccine program—a program that is so vitally important to public health.'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Is Tamiflu Dangerous?':
https://www.mommypotamus.com/tamiflu-side-effects/

'....Tamiflu Banned In Japan After Suicides
Tamiflu – which is marketed as a drug that can reduce the symptoms and life cycle of the flu by about one day – was banned in Japan after twelve children died while taking it.

In 2005, a 14-year old girl either fell or jumped to her death from a high-rise apartment building after taking the medication, while “a 17-year-old boy who had taken Tamiflu before going to bed . . . walked out of the house and stood in front of an oncoming truck. The truck driver told police the boy was smiling at the moment of impact.” (source 1, source 2)

According to Reuters, a total of 12 children died and 32 experienced abnormal behavior after taking it during that flu season. (source) Three adults in Japan also committed suicide while on the medication. (source)

Around that time, FDA spokeswoman Susan Bro told the Associated Press that the FDA had received the information on the deaths from Roche and the Japanese Ministry of Health, “Our scientists have said, even with the additional information, we are not seeing any reason to make a causal association between the use of the drug and the deaths,” she said. “The data don’t lead to that conclusion.” Japan, which closely monitors all new drugs brought to market, acted by banning Tamiflu for use in 10-19 year olds in 2007.

So what data gave the FDA such confidence, you may ask? According to the prestigious British Medical Journal, agencies such as the CDC, WHO and others recommended Tamiflu without vetting the data.....'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'How the Mainstream Media Are Deceiving You about the Flu Vaccine':
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2018/02/09/how-the-mainstream-med ia-are-deceiving-you-about-the-flu-vaccine%C2%AD/?

'...To support his assertions about the proven safety and effectiveness of the vaccine, he cites two meta-analyses from the prestigious Cochrane Collaboration. In this type of study, researchers search the medical literature for relevant studies and review the body of evidence available by combining the results of studies that meet the inclusion criteria.

The first study was a 2010 Cochrane review, which Carroll characterizes as having found that the influenza vaccine confers “a big payoff in public health.” The second was from a 2012 review, which he claims showed that “The negatives of a flu shot are almost nonexistent, and significant side effects are very rare.”

In fact, the 2010 review found evidence of the effectiveness of the vaccine lacking. Far from concluding that the CDC’s policy conferred “a big payoff in public health”, the Cochrane researchers concluded that their findings “seem to discourage the utilization of vaccination against influenza in healthy adults as a routine public health measure.”

And, in fact, the 2012 review expressed concern that, given known harms from specific influenza vaccines including narcolepsy and febrile convulsions, their search turned up “only one study of inactivated vaccine in children under two years”. Their conclusion was that, given the fact the CDC recommends vaccination of children under two, even infants as young as six months, “large-scale studies assessing important outcomes, and directly comparing vaccine types are urgently required.”

A 2014 Cochrane review expressed the additional concern that the number of randomized controlled trials of influenza vaccine for pregnant women was zero. The researchers concluded that “The results of this review provide no evidence for the utilization of vaccination against influenza in healthy adults as a routine public health measure.”

In fact, the 2010 review Carroll cites to support the CDC’s policy went so far in its criticism of that policy as to accuse the CDC of deliberately misrepresenting the science in order to support its recommendation.....'

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'U.S. government statistics reveal that the flu vaccine is the most dangerous vaccine in America':
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-22-u-s-government-statistics-revea l-that-the-flu-vaccine-is-the-most-dangerous-vaccine-in-america.html

'... a report released in 2013 by the Department of Justice, shows that more than half of all claims settled by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, also known as the Vaccine Court, were for injuries caused by the influenza vaccine.

As reported by Health Impact News, during the period covering 16 August to 15 November 2013, 139 claims were settled by the Vaccine Court, 70 of which received compensation. Of these settled claims, 42 – or 60 percent – were for injuries caused by the flu vaccine. The remaining 40 percent were for injuries caused by 11 other vaccines.

The greatest number of injuries by far that were reported as a result of the flu vaccine were for Guillain-Barré Syndrome, or GBS, a condition which the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke describes as follows:

Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The first symptoms of this disorder include varying degrees of weakness or tingling sensations in the legs. In many instances the symmetrical weakness and abnormal sensations spread to the arms and upper body. These symptoms can increase in intensity until certain muscles cannot be used at all and, when severe, the person is almost totally paralyzed. In these cases the disorder is life threatening – potentially interfering with breathing and, at times, with blood pressure or heart rate – and is considered a medical emergency. Such an individual is often put on a ventilator to assist with breathing and is watched closely for problems such as an abnormal heart beat, infections, blood clots, and high or low blood pressure. Most individuals, however, have good recovery from even the most severe cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, although some continue to have a certain degree of weakness.

The flu vaccine: a toxic recipe for disaster
The injuries caused by the flu vaccine, as listed in the Department of Justice report, are not limited to Guillain-Barré Syndrome, however. They also include: neurological injury, peripheral neuropathy, painful myalgias, psychological sequella, opsoclonus-myoclonus syndrome, cerebellar ataxia, corneal transplant failure, transverse myelitis, encephalitis, shoulder injury, bilateral optic neuritis resulting in permanent legal blindness, leukoencephalopathy, chemically-induced multiple sclerosis, chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, fibromyalgia, and death, among others.

To the uninformed it might seem shocking that a medical procedure considered safe by the mainstream medical community could cause such serious health problems. When one considers the flu vaccine’s ingredients and adjuvants, however, it becomes totally understandable.

For one thing, the flu vaccine contains 25,000 times more mercury than is legally allowed in water. For another, statistics confirm that vaccinated people are actually more susceptible to the flu and often get more ill than those who focus on building up their own body’s immune system.....'

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year: The Lancet Acknowledges Dr. Andrew Wakefield Is Exonerated
https://www.autisminvestigated.com/the-lancet-dr-andrew-wakefield/

Lancet editor apologises for Gaza article by scientists who circulated anti-Semitic video

While The Lancet ombudsman Dr. Malcolm Molyneux refused to reverse the retraction of exonerated gastroenterologist Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s landmark paper on post-vaccination autism, Dr. Molyneux did acknowledge that the UK General Medical Council’s findings of misconduct against Dr. Wakefield had been overturned.

When told that the 2012 High Court decision in favor of Dr. Wakefield’s colleague Prof. John Walker-Smith “would kill the GMC findings on which your journal’s retraction was based”, the ombudsman Dr. Malcolm Molyneux replied:

Dear Mr Crosby,

Thank you for your letter of June 13, 2015, in which you request that the Lancet Editor reinstate the retracted paper Ileal-lymphoid-nodular-hyperplasia, non-specific colitis and pervasive developmental disorder in children.

In the retraction statement, the editors of The Lancet stated that “several elements of the 1998 paper by Wakefield et al are incorrect. In particular….’” The retraction then mentions the enrolment [sic] procedure and ethical clearance, but implies that there remain other elements on which the decision was based.

Having considered all of the relevant material, I can see no sufficient reason for reinstatement of the Wakefield paper. I do not believe that COPE’s guidelines have been violated by retraction of the paper in question, or by failure to reinstate it.

I do not believe there is justification for any further debate about this extensively discussed article.

Yours sincerely,

Prof Malcolm Molyneux, Lancet Ombudsman

Despite Molyneux alluding to “other elements” which he did not name, at least both The Lancet and Dr. Andrew Wakefield agree that he was exonerated of the disciplinary findings against him now that they have been completely overturned. The British Medical Journal had better have a strong enough relationship with the drug company Merck to offset the expulsion from the National Library of Medicine that journal may now face as a result of defaming Dr. Wakefield. Now that The Lancet ombudsman has acknowledged that elements of its own retraction of Dr. Wakefield’s paper have proven to be false, The Lancet had better hope the same for its own relationship with Merck as well.

There is another choice The Lancet can make, however, which is to do the right thing by restoring Dr. Wakefield’s paper to its rightful place in the medical literature. And then maybe – just maybe – The Lancet editor can get that five minutes with Donald Trump he’s been begging for…

Here’s to a Happy New Year!

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Share on RedditPin on PinterestFlattr the authorDigg thisBuffer this pageShare on TumblrShare on StumbleUpon
Previous Post
Merry Christmas: BMJ Editor Rattled By Photo Of Andrew Wakefield With Trump
Next Post
BREAKING: RFK JR. ASKED TO HEAD VACCINE SAFETY COMMITTEE
58 responses

Shawn Siegel
December 31, 2016
I missed the part where Molyneux actually said Andy’s exonerated.

Jake Crosby
December 31, 2016
He acknowledged that the findings against him were overturned.

Colin
January 3, 2017
No, he didn’t. He pointed out that even if one were to set those findings aside there would not be any reason to un-retract the publication. In other words, he said something like “even if you were right,” not “you are right.”

Jake Crosby
January 4, 2017
Yes he did, and try using the actual quote next time rather than reinventing a new one.

Colin
January 4, 2017
“In the retraction statement, the editors of The Lancet stated that “several elements of the 1998 paper by Wakefield et al are incorrect. In particular….’” The retraction then mentions the enrolment procedure and ethical clearance, but implies that there remain other elements on which the decision was based.”

Nothing in that statement acknowledges that charges against Mr. Wakefield were overturned. It is a polite response noting that there is no point in engaging on the subject, because there were other elements on which the decision was based. So even if your interpretation of the judgment were correct, it would not support a change in that decision.

The reason people keep asking you where the email acknowledges that the charges against Mr. Wakefield were overturned, and the reason that you cannot find any such statement, is that there isn’t one. Saying that there were multiple reasons for the decision is not the same as saying that Wakefield was exonerated.

The thinness, desperation, and logical bankruptcy of this latest act of hero worship says rather a lot about the character of the anti-vax movement.

Jake Crosby
January 4, 2017
“It is a polite response noting that there is no point in engaging on the subject, because there were other elements on which the decision was based.”

Thank you for proving my point.

Colin
January 4, 2017
I’m not sure if you’re being stubborn or actually missing the point; there was no point in engaging with you because *even if you were right,* there were other grounds for retracting the Wakefield paper. At no point did their response to you ever say that Wakefield has been exonerated, nor is that a fair or honest rephrasing of what they said.

Wakefield can be judged by his work (retracted, untrustworthy); his later career (unscientific, predatory); and the defenders he inspires (this article–grasping, desperate, dishonest). The record you are creating here is a great testimony to the character and caliber of his work.

Jake Crosby
January 4, 2017
“because *even if you were right*” – Not what they said.

michael
January 29, 2018
The other element of the case, had they given Wakefield’s license back and exonerated him off wrong doing, would show the world just how corrupt the LANCELOT is.
The compensation would be in the multi millions of pounds, we can’t let that happen, can we, the old British saying goes.
The world, through their own experiments, show the correlation between the MMR vaccination and gut issues, resulting in Autism.
It shows just how far evil people will go to protect their investment.
So, this article is actually saying, if you read between the lines that Andrew is correct in his assumptions that the MMR vaccination causes Autism, but because of the financial compensation that will cost the Lancelot and Merck
a whole lot of money, we still deny that he is crrect.

Janet Newham
October 1, 2017
When trials of Clofibrate showed it did more harm than good W.German Govt withdrew it. Manufacturer threatened legal action against the Govt. So drug was put back on the market (Scrip 408, 1.8.79)
When Br Biotech clinicical research director Andre Miller cast doubt on the validity of his company’s boastful claims about 2 new wonder drugs he was suspended (Times Higher Education Supplement, 8.9.2000)
When Dr Nancy OlivierI (Toronto) discovered a drug treatment for childen had potential risks the company that owned the patent ordered her not to make her findings public…. Olivieri was fired, threatened with legal action, gagged from telling anyone and became victim of hate mail. Manufacturers moved to Europe and drug was licenced in 24 countries and they discredited Dr Olivieri’s findings. Dr Olivieri recalls countless other drs that were persecuted and harassed for questioning safety of drugs. (Dying for Drugs, BBC documentary, 28.4.03)
In 1998 when Dr Andrew Wakefield discovered…….. !!!!!!

…Research made tentative connection between measles jab and sharp rise in chrohns disease and colitis in children (Lancet, 1994; 343:105) NOTE!!!
THIS WAS 4 YRS BEFORE DR WAKEFIELD MADE THE CONNECTION

Catherine Nichols Pogorzelski
January 11, 2018
Have you seen the recent findings on http://www.gadoliniumtoxicity.com many patients who have vaccine injury may go on to having many medical tests in their young lives, building up these toxicities in brain and entire body, @Fibrosis whcih is internal scarring, until almost as high a s NY skyscraper! Three types of gadolinium based contrast agents are pulled from the market, but NOWHERE ELSE! WHY?! MONEY TALK$$$$$$ http://WWW.GADOLINIUMTOXICITY.COM <this is NTO MY site but a site wehre tehre is a great repositry of info on GADOLINIUM TOXICITY and here: https://gadoliniumtoxicity.com/2017/07/25/european-medical-authority-t akes-action-on-linear-contrast-agents/ Just today there was more here and here are some words on Andy Wakefield! http://www.autisminvestigated.com/the-lancet-dr-andrew-wakefield/

The Lancet Acknowledges Dr. Andrew Wakefield Is Cleared
AUTISMINVESTIGATED.COM

Jen
December 31, 2016
I missed the part where you showed us or even cited the source of this “reaction” from Molyneux. “When told of the… decision. .. Molyneux replied” leaves out a lot of information. To whom was he conversing? Where is the primary source? Your blog adds nothing to the discussion if it doesn’t show us that these aren’t just words that some blogger has pulled out of thin air. Maybe you haven’t heard that there is a lot of BS floating around out there; we want to see your sources.

Jake Crosby
December 31, 2016
“To whom was he conversing?”

Does “Dear Mr Crosby” not answer your question?

Maurine Meleck
December 31, 2016
You rock Jake. Thanks for this and a Happiest of New Years to you!!

Maurine Meleck
December 31, 2016
Great! Happy New Year.

Wendy Stephen
January 1, 2017
If we take the definition of “overturned” to be, abolish, or invalidate /reverse a previous system or decision, could you please direct me to a source for your statement that the disciplinary findings against Andrew Wakefield have been “completely overturned”. By way of a response please do not provide the findings of Justice Mitting in the appeal by Professor John Walker Smith, who did not have the same charges proven against him by the GMC. The GMC Findings of Fact, list charges brought and proven against Andrew Wakefield which were neither brought nor proven against Professor Walker Smith.

Thanks

Jake Crosby
January 2, 2017
“Professor John Walker Smith, who did not have the same charges proven against him by the GMC.” – lie.

Colin
January 3, 2017
The statement is provably true. As the commenter noted, “The GMC Findings of Fact, list charges brought and proven against Andrew Wakefield which were neither brought nor proven against Professor Walker Smith.”

If you think that this is not true (and I suspect that you know that it is, but want desperately to find some way to confuse the facts) you could always post a comparison of the charges brought and proven against both men and show they are identical.

Jake Crosby
January 4, 2017
The case against Wakefield being true hinged on the case against Walker-Smith being true. It was not, but feel free to be pedantic.

Colin
January 4, 2017
Honesty is not pedantry. Charges were alleged and proven against Wakefield that were not alleged or proven against Walker-Smith. Exonerating Walker-Smith cannot logically exonerate Wakefield, especially given that one of Walker-Smith’s defenses was that he relied on Wakefield to correct misleading information in the Lancet piece.

You are not helping Mr. Wakefield or yourself by calling commenters liars when you know they are telling the truth. The facts are not what you want them to be, but they are the facts.

Jake Crosby
January 4, 2017
You’re just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole:

“it was not misconduct for him, Dr. Murch or Dr. Thomson to invite a research colleague, Dr. Wakefield, to correct a misleading statement in the draft and leave it to him to do so. Because the panel made no finding on that issue, its reasoning is inadequate.”

Colin
January 4, 2017
The segment you quoted is referring to the reasoning as to Walker-Smith, not as to Wakefield. The appellate decision did not find that the “misleading statement” was not misleading. It found that the panel did not adequately establish that Walker-Smith was responsible for that statement, especially given that he invited Wakefield to correct it.

Relying on Andrew Wakefield to correct misleading information was a terrible mistake. I know, having interviewed him personally and having found him to be extremely deceptive and dishonest.

It is no credit to you to worship such a man, as should be obvious from the amount of work you have to do in juggling and whitewashing the record of his malfeasance.

Jake Crosby
January 4, 2017
What the appellate decision found was that “the panel made no finding on that issue”. IOW, there is no remaining issue since the panel didn’t rule on it.

Also, if you’re going to allude to having personally interviewed Wakefield, it would be nice for you to provide the contents of that interview for readers to draw their own conclusions from. Otherwise, it’s just your word against his. And your word really has no value here.

Lawrence
January 5, 2017
Too funny coming from you, Jake.

Jake Crosby
January 6, 2017
Still suffering from post-election butthurt, Larry? And yes, I’m still laughing at you over this.

Lawrence
January 6, 2017
Actually Jake, I’m doing just fine.

I do feel sorry for all of those people who voted for Trump who will loss their health insurance over the next year….

michael
January 29, 2018
The only person that I can see here being “extremely deceptive and dishonest is you, Colin.
You seem to have an agenda, of sorts, that is to discredit someone who was doing his “Hippocratic oath”, that is, being honest and protective of lies perpetuated by those, “People of The Lie” by Scott Peck, a good read, about narcissism.
Is someone paying you Scot to vilify Andrew, because that is what it sounds like in your writings.

Robin
January 1, 2017
Hi Jake – you have said in a comment above “He acknowledged that the findings against him were overturned.” – but this is not in the article. Could you let us know where he said that? Thanks.

Jake Crosby
January 2, 2017
In the retraction statement, the editors of The Lancet stated that “several elements of the 1998 paper by Wakefield et al are incorrect. In particular….’” The retraction then mentions the enrolment [sic] procedure and ethical clearance, but implies that there remain other elements on which the decision was based.

His decision to keep the paper retracted is based on reasons other than the GMC findings, which means he knows the findings were overturned.

Lawrence
January 5, 2017
And you complain about other people “putting words in mouths?”

Seriously?

Jake Crosby
January 6, 2017
No Larry, just in people not having basic command of the English language.

James Lyons-Weiler
January 22, 2017
Jake is 100% correct here. The “other elements” reference is specious, and smacks of the same dribble fed re: the retraction of Hooker’s re-analysis of the data that had been sanitized from Destefano et al. 2004. Vague references to unproven allegations of conflict of interest on Hooker’s part have been denied by Dr. Hooker (as quoted in “Cures vs. Profits”. Here, the Lancet specifically acknowledges that it would seem reasonable to reverse the retraction based on allegations of misconduct (which for Dr. Walker-Smith have been “quashed”). We should not go about retracting studies on “implications”. Dr. Wakefield and the other authors deserve clear exposition on the grounds that remain for sustaining the retraction, especially in light of new studies that show GI lesions found in autism, enteric microglia-like cells being activated. In citing “implies”, the Lancet is mumbling. The should be clear, precise and detailed in their replies to calls to reverse the retraction. And they should certainly consider those “implied” considerations in light of the tone of the entire proceedings, which hinged on guesswork and conjecture as to Dr. Walker-Smith’s intentions vs. Dr. Wakefields. Of course both knew they were caring for patients, and of course both knew of the investigational nature of some of the assays. Compared to the outright omission of results by Destefano et al. (2004) because, as Destefano told Sharyl Attkisson, they didn’t believe the result (not a sufficient reason to ditch results after manipulating study group definitions to make associations go away, after all why test for associations if they are going to be rejected if detected???). Numerous aspects of Dr. Wakefield’s concerns appear to have been corroborated (see https://molecularautism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13229-016- 0110-z), with subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) observed after vaccination, not only after infection, and other science similar to Dr. Wakefield’s hypothesis of persistent viral infections being involved with autism (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00401-016-1629-y).

Even as some worked overtime to dispense with results showing association, science on neurological development disorders has progressed. Over 1,000 studies cited in “Causes” available here: envgencauses.com We must continue to work to understand which patients are at risk and find ways, including familial risk factors (as Jake has pointed out previously ), other known and suspected indicators (there are numerous to be tested out), and protein and genetic biomarkers to identify susceptible subgroups to keep them out of harm’s way.

As for my professional opinion, the retraction, in fact, does not stand in my mind. Every day that goes by with the Lancet failing to act upon the calls to reverse the retract they demonstrate their illegitimacy as a source of reliable medical research information. And journals that retract after someone tweets to scientists that they should boycott the journal because the Tweeter, or a commenter does not like the results of given study, but ignores all signs of fraud and malfeasance in the various “science” studies showing no association of vaccines and autism, well, such actions speak for the integrity of their peer review process. Such weakness of editors and editorial boards in the face of post-publication community pressure perverts the objectivity of the peer-review process and subjects science to mob rule.

jill
August 3, 2017
I love it!!!! James Lyons-Weiler

jill
August 3, 2017
Exactly Jake!

Dawn Loughborough
January 2, 2017
Nice angle to try…

Wendy Stephen
January 2, 2017
Jake, as an example, are you saying that item 4 (a) of the GMC Findings of Fact has been overturned and if so, where /what is your proof to back that up. Has the GMC issued something I’ve missed?

4(a) i “you failed to cause the Legal Aid Board to be informed that investigations represented by the clinicians as being clinically indicated would be covered by NHS funding” (Found Proved)

Are you saying that item 4 (a) i, of the GMC Findings of Fact has been overturned and if so, where/what is your source to back that up?.

4a ii ” you caused or permitted the money supplied by the Legal Aid Board to be used for purposes other than those for which you said it was needed and for which it had been granted”
(Found Proved in relation to the second instalment of £25,000)

Are you saying that item 4 a ii, of the GMC Findings of Fact has been overturned also and if so, where/what is your source to back that up?

Please provide proof that these charges were (a) brought in respect of Professor Walker Smith and (b) found proven against him.

You need to understand Jake that these particular charges were highly significant and of great interest to the legally aided litigants in the UK class action. It would be pretty shabby of anyone to distribute incorrect information stating that they had been overturned if that was not the case.

Jake Crosby
January 2, 2017
Yes, because they did not have to be brought against Walker-Smith. They both rested on the finding that the investigations described in the Lancet paper were part of litigation-funded project; that was disproved.

Jake Crosby
January 2, 2017
Btw, I’m not approving your latest comment because it says the same thing as your previous. I’ve already answered your question, but I won’t get into a tit-for-tat with you over extraneous details that do not make your point any less wrong.

Hans Litten
January 5, 2017
*****************SEEMS BIG NEWS TO ME *************************

http://www.healthnutnews.com/reuters-frieden-resign-cdc-director/

The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Thomas Frieden, plans to submit his resignation on January 20th, the day of President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration.

It will go down in history that he was running the CDC during the explosive #CDCWhistleblower scandal where a senior scientist blew the whistle on the agency for fraud, corruption, and blatant lies on the 2004 MMR Autism study (and probably many more- we are sure that’s just the tip of the iceberg).

Frieden disclosed his plans to resign in a year-end interview with Reuters. His future plans are not currently known.

Lawrence
January 5, 2017
And why is this big news? Literally hundreds of appointees are leaving, as happens with every other single Presidential transition….in fact, every single member of the West Wing is being replaced, as happens, again, during every single new administration.

As most former directors of the CDC (with one notable exception), I’m sure he will take a teaching or research position in academia.

Anonymous
January 5, 2017
Frieden and the other creeps can run but they can’t hide. Not surprising at all that they will “retire” as a no-nonsense person is the new sheriff. Rats and sinking ships…

Lawrence
January 6, 2017
Again, this happens with the changeover of every administration…..very few, if any, political appointees are asked to stay.

If you check out the potential replacements being discussed, all of them are either directly from the industry or believe in less, not more regulation.

Hans Litten
January 5, 2017
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/scientists-prove-link-between-aluminu m-and-early-onset-alzheimer-s-disease

Scientists Prove Link Between Aluminum and Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease
In today’s world, aluminum is omnipresent, building up within our system from everyday products. Now, we are learning that aluminum toxicity can manifest itself in alarming ways.
As many of us are aware, the human body is being bombarded with aluminum in everyday products. Many of our foods, vaccinations, medications, baby products, cosmetics, cleaning products and even soft furnishings contain aluminum and it appears that we are powerless to prevent the ever-increasing onslaught.
This is extremely worrying because, according to Professor Exley, a scientist from Keele University in Staffordshire, aluminum can accumulate in the body and has the potential to do harm wherever it ends up.

Hans Litten
January 5, 2017
For all these trolls you have attracted Jake : (why don’t you guys ever go to AoA – because you already run that site perhaps ?)

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/01/3-polio-facts-cdc-wishes-you-didnt -know.html

http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/free-vaccine-docuseries-reveals-bigge st-public-health-experiment-ever/

tgglenn
January 31, 2017
http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/01/keeping-anderson-cooper-honest-is-b rian-deer-the-fraud.html

sey
April 24, 2017
“Few men are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. It is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world which yields most painfully to change.” Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

This quote I dedicate to Dr. Andrew Wakefield, a man of heroic proportions and true moral courage, who acted with integrity to publish his findings regarding the MMR and who has been vilified as a result. I also, dedicate this quote to Dr. William Thompson, Senior Scientist at the CDC, who came forward after ten years of silence regarding his fraudulent study published in Pediatrics in 2004 asserting that there is no connection between the MMR and autism. He would later admit to having manipulated the data under duress from his supervisors at the CDC. He would later admit that there was a dramatic relationship between autism and the MMR vaccine.

Dr. William Thompson apologized to Dr. Wakefield. He said: “I apologize, again, for the price you paid for my dishonesty.” Dr. Wakefield, being the humble and forgiving man he is, responded: “I forgive you completely and without bitterness” (Vaccine Whistleblower 143).

The field of science is no longer a viable one because of the incredible dishonesty of so many who call themselves scientists. Science is only as reliable as the integrity of the scientist. The editors of two of the most prestigious medical journals have admitted as much.

• “The medical profession is being bought by the pharmaceutical industry, not only in terms of the practice of medicine, but also in terms of teaching and research. The academic institutions of this country are allowing themselves to be the paid agents of the pharmaceutical industry. I think it’s disgraceful.” Dr. Arnold Seymour Relman, Harvard Professor of Medicine and former editor-in-chief of the New England Medical Journal
• “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.” Dr. Richard Horton, current editor-in-chief of the Lancet – considered to be one of the most well respected peer-reviewed medical journals in the world

CDC Scientists are increasingly coming forward to complain of the corruption of their industry: See Huffington Post: “Spider Bites the CDC” – “A group calling itself CDC Scientists Preserving Integrity, Diligence and Ethics in Research, or CDC SPIDER, put a list of complaints in writing in a letter to the CDC Chief of Staff and provided a copy of the letter to the public watchdog organization U.S. Right to Know (USRTK). The members of the group have elected to file the complaint anonymously for fear of retribution.”

I’d like to thank another scientist, James Lyons Weiler, who commented above, for his moral courage in investigating the science without prejudice and coming forward to publish and present his findings that the science is clearly indicating that autism is resulting from vaccination.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Perhaps we now have the link between vaccination and autism': Professor reveals aluminium in jabs may cause sufferers to have up 10 times more of the metal in their brains than is safe
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5133049/Aluminium-vaccines-c ause-autism.html

By Professor Chris Exley For The Hippocratic Post and Alexandra Thompson Health Reporter For Mailonline
16:03, 30 Nov 2017, updated 16:56, 03 Dec 2017
Aluminium crosses the membrane that separates the brain from blood
The metal accumulates in cells that maintain a constant internal environment
Autism sufferers may have genetic changes that cause them to hold aluminium
Disgraced doctor Andrew Wakefield linked autism to the MMR vaccine in 1995
His views are widely discredited, but the WHO says vaccine fears put many off
Aluminium in vaccines may cause autism, controversial new research suggests.

Autistic children have up to 10 times more of the metal in their brains than what is considered safe in adults, a study found.

Aluminium crosses the membrane that separates the brain from circulating blood and accumulates in cells involved in maintaining a constant internal environment, such as temperature, the research adds.

Study author Professor Chris Exley from Keele University, said: 'Perhaps we now have the link between vaccination and autism spectrum disorder (ASD), the link being the inclusion of an aluminium adjuvant in the vaccine.'

The researchers speculate autism sufferers may have genetic changes that cause them to accumulate aluminium which healthy people are able to remove.

The findings are controversial after the disgraced gastroenterologist Andrew Wakefield said in 1995 that the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine is linked to bowel disease and autism.

Mr Wakefield's view has since been widely discredited, however, the World Health Organization claims people's fear of vaccines means many, particularly young children, are unprotected against measles.

In a piece for The Hippocratic Post, Professor Exley discusses how aluminium accumulates in the brains of autism sufferers and if vaccines may be to blame.

Woman is shocked to discover a four-month-old 'stone baby', she believed had been aborted 15 YEARS earlier, lodged in her abdomen
Wheelchair-bound boy, 7, takes his first steps in two years after pioneering surgery to burn away 95% of a brain tumour which caused him up to 25 giggle seizures a day
Just in time for Christmas! But can this £35 'hangover cure in a bottle' containing shiitake mushrooms and grape seeds really prevent symptoms or is a fizzy drink better?
One-third of dieters looking for a 'quick fix' have risked organ failure and even death by buying illegal weight-loss pills online, study reveals
Aluminium enters the brain and accumulates

Research at Keele University, published in the Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, provides the strongest indication yet that aluminium is a cause of ASD.

The aluminium content of brain tissues from five donors who died with a diagnosis of ASD was found to be extraordinarily high; some of the highest values yet measured in human brain tissue.

Why for example, would one of the four major brain lobes of a 15-year-old boy with autism be 8.74 (11.59) micrograms/g dry weight - a value which is at least 10 times higher than might be considered as acceptable for an adult never mind a child?

Yet, while the aluminium content of each of the five brains was shockingly high it was the location of the aluminium in the brain tissue which served as the standout observation.

The majority of aluminium was identified in non-neuronal cells, which are involved in maintaining a constant internal environment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Aluminium was also found in inflammatory cells in the brain, alongside clear evidence of inflammatory cells heavily loaded with aluminium entering the brain via the surrounding membranes and those that separate the brain from circulating blood.

The fact that the majority of aluminium found in brain tissues in ASD was within cells and associated with tissues that maintain the body's internal environment is, at least for now, unique to ASD and may begin to explain why young adolescents had so much aluminium in their brains.

Autistic children have up to 10 times more aluminium in their brains than healthy adults (stock) +4
Autistic children have up to 10 times more aluminium in their brains than healthy adults (stock)
Autism sufferers may be less able to remove built-up aluminium

Perhaps there is something within the genetic make-up of specific individuals which predisposes them to accumulate and retain aluminium in their brain, as is similarly suggested for individuals with genetically passed-on Alzheimer’s disease.

The new evidence strongly suggests aluminium is entering the brain in ASD via inflammatory cells which have become loaded up with aluminium in the blood and/or lymph, much as has been for certain immune cells at injection sites for vaccines that contain aluminium to increase the body's immune response.

This article was originally published by The Hippocratic Post and reproduced with their permission.

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 Facts About the Pharmaceutical Industry, Vaccines and “Anti-Vaxers”
By Julie Lévesque
https://www.globalresearch.ca/25-facts-about-the-pharmaceutical-indust ry-vaccines-and-anti-vaxers/5433260

Originally published on Global Research in February 2015:

During the recent measles outbreak, the mainstream media blamed the epidemic solely on non vaccinated children, even though people who were vaccinated caught the disease and some vaccines have proven to be inefficient in the past. Without the slightest nuance, the mainstream media constantly portrays people reluctant to accept just any vaccine as “anti-vaxers”, irresponsible and misinformed people, relying on irrational fears and the one and only “fraudulent” Andrew Wakefield study linking autism to vaccines. (Watch Lina B. Moreco’s documentary Shots in the Dark, which features Dr. Wakefield and thankful parents of his young patients with autism.)

In reality, many so-called “anti-vaxers” are not ALL totally against vaccines. While some people may be totally against any kind of vaccination, many, including doctors and health specialists, question certain vaccines, ingredients in the vaccines and/or the vaccination schedule. This is not based on a survey but on my own perception resulting from the fair amount of articles on vaccines and the pharmaceutical industry that I’ve read over the last five years as a journalist. There are a large number of doctors and health specialists who have done truly independent research and who criticize vaccination based on scientific studies and solid evidence.

Why is the media so keen on portraying Big Pharma critics as crazy, uneducated, unscientific and irresponsible people?

Dr Marcia Angell worked for over two decades as editor of The New England Journal of Medicine. She was fired after criticizing the pharmaceutical industry, which had exerted an overriding and negative influence on the scientific literature. She said:

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published.”

Numerous journalists say the same goes for the mainstream media.

We bring to the attention of our readers 25 facts which constitute only part of a larger body of independent scientific research and articles on vaccines and the pharmaceutical industry. Some mainstream articles have been included as well to show how the media overlooks stories it has published in the past because they don’t fit with their “anti-vaxer” portrait.

The objective of this list is to provide independent research and sources of information on vaccination and Big Pharma, which is what the mainstream media fails to do and instead blindly promotes the narrative and agenda of Big Pharma.

(All emphasis added. Most titles are quotes from the articles they are linked to.)

25 Facts About the Pharmaceutical Industry, Vaccines and “Anti-Vaxers”

1- China has measles outbreaks but 99% are vaccinated

A recent study published in PLoS titled, “Difficulties in eliminating measles and controlling rubella and mumps: a cross-sectional study of a first measles and rubella vaccination and a second measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination,” has brought to light the glaring ineffectiveness of two measles vaccines (measles–rubella (MR) or measles–mumps–rubella(MMR) ) in fulfilling their widely claimed promise of preventing outbreaks in highly vaccine compliant populations. (Sayer Ji, Why Is China Having Measles Outbreaks When 99% Are Vaccinated?, GreenMedInfo 20 September 2014)

2- Mandatory Chickenpox Vaccination Increases Disease Rates, Study Shows

Varicella, or the chicken pox vaccination, has been mandated in South Korea since 2005. Infants from 12 to 15 months are required by law to receive a vaccination. By 2011, the country reached a near universal compliance rate, however, varicella patients did not decrease; they have increased since reaching this mandated level of vaccination.

The number of chicken pox patients reported to the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) has increased from 22.6 cases per 100,000 in 2006 to 71.6 cases per 100,000 in 2011. That’s a huge difference and ample proof that the vaccination program isn’t working to control the spread of the disease. (Christina Sarich, With 97% Compliance Chicken Pox Vaccine Still Causes Outbreaks, Natural Society, January 08, 2015)

3- In a 2012 measles outbreak in Quebec (Canada) over half of the cases were in vaccinated teenagers

An investigation into an outbreak in a high school in a town that was heavily hit by the virus found that about half of the cases were in teens who had received the recommended two doses of vaccine in childhood — in other words, teens whom authorities would have expected to have been protected from the measles virus.

It’s generally assumed that the measles vaccine, when given in a two-dose schedule in early childhood, should protect against measles infection about 99 per cent of the time. So the discovery that 52 of the 98 teens who caught measles were fully vaccinated came as a shock to the researchers who conducted the investigation. (The Canadian Press, Measles among vaccinated Quebec kids questioned, CBC, October 20, 2011)

4- In 1987 a measles outbreak was documented among a fully immunized group of children

In 1987, for example, a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) documented a measles outbreak that occurred in Corpus Christi, Texas, in the spring of 1985. Fourteen adolescent-age students, all of whom had been vaccinated for measles, contracted the disease despite having been injected with the MMR vaccine. Researchers noted that more than 99 percent of students at the school — basically all of them — had also been vaccinated, with more than 95 percent of them showing detectable antibodies to measles. (Ethan A. Huff, Measles Outbreak Documented Among Fully Immunized Group of Children, Natural News 15 February 2015)

5- Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Own Data Shows Links Between Vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

What happens when the actual evidence from the scientific and clinical literature produced by these very agencies contradicts their own vaccine policies?

This is exactly what has happened with the publication of a new study in the Journal of Pediatrics titled ,”Adverse Events following Haemophilus influenzae Type b Vaccines in the Vaccine Adverse Event ReportingSystem, 1990-2013,” wherein CDC and FDA researchers identify 749 deaths linked to the administration of the Hib vaccine, 51% of which were sudden infant death linked to the administration of Hib vaccine. (Sayer Ji, Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Own Data Shows Links Between Vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), GreenMedInfo 23 January 2015)

6- Japan banned the MMR vaccine in 1993 “after 1.8 million children had been given two types of MMR and a record number developed non-viral meningitis and other adverse reactions.”

The Japanese government realised there was a problem with MMR soon after its introduction in April 1989 when vaccination was compulsory. Parents who refused had to pay a small fine.

An analysis of vaccinations over a three-month period showed one in every 900 children was experiencing problems. This was over 2,000 times higher than the expected rate of one child in every 100,000 to 200,000. (Jenny Hope, Why Japan banned MMR vaccine, Daily Mail)

7- A study concluded nations that require more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates.

The US childhood immunization schedule requires 26 vaccine doses for infants aged less than 1 year, the most in the world, yet 33 nations have better IMRs [Infant Mortality Rates]

Some countries have IMRs that are less than half the US rate: Singapore, Sweden, and Japan are below 2.80. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “The relative position of the United States in comparison to countries with the lowest infant mortality rates appears to be worsening.”

These findings demonstrate a counter-intuitive relationship: nations that require more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates. (Neil Z Miller and Gary S Goldman, Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?, U.S. National Library of Medicine, September 2011)

8- The U.S. has a vaccine court apparently designed to “Shield Manufacturers from Liability”

For years, the corporate media was reluctant to admit that it even existed. But the special court system designed to handle vaccine injury cases — and ultimately sweep them under the rug as quickly as possible — has hit the mainstream news for its failure to adequately and propitiously compensate families of vaccine-injured children. (Ethan A. Huff, Secretive Vaccine Court Exposed: Designed to Shield Manufacturers from Liability, Natural News, November 19, 2014)

9- Beyond admitting to fraud in a 2004 Centers for Disease Control (CDC) study that exonerated the MMR vaccine, Dr. William Thompson, a CDC scientist, asserts there is a connection between mercury (thimerosal) in vaccines and autism. (Jon Rappoport, U.S. Centers for Disease Control Whistleblower: Mercury (Thimerosal) in Vaccines Causes Autism, No More Fake News, September 05, 2014)

10- Back in 2002, William Thompson was already aware of study results linking the MMR vaccine to a very large increase in autism risk among African-American children. See Brian Hooker’s published paper here, with a full analysis of the CDC’s own data revealing a 340% increased risk of autism in African-American children following the MMR vaccine. (Mike Adams, Autism Links to Vaccines: Whistleblower Reveals Evidence of Criminal Coverup by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Natural News August 26, 2014

11- According to a CDC epidemiologist named Tom Verstraeten, who had analyzed the agency’s massive database containing the medical records of 100,000 children, a mercury-based preservative in the vaccines — thimerosal — appeared to be responsible for a dramatic increase in autism and a host of other neurological disorders among children. (Robert F. Kennedy Jr, Vaccinations: Deadly Immunity. Government Cover-up of a Mercury / Autism Scandal Rollingstone.com, 20 July 2005)

12- Instead of taking immediate steps to alert the public and rid the vaccine supply of thimerosal, the officials and executives [discussed] how to cover up the damaging data. (Ibid.)

The CDC paid the Institute of Medicine to conduct a new study to whitewash the risks of thimerosal, ordering researchers to “rule out” the chemical’s link to autism.

It withheld Verstraeten’s findings, even though they had been slated for immediate publication, and told other scientists that his original data had been “lost” and could not be replicated. And to thwart the Freedom of Information Act, it handed its giant database of vaccine records over to a private company, declaring it off-limits to researchers. By the time Verstraeten finally published his study in 2003, he had gone to work for GlaxoSmithKline and reworked his data to bury the link between thimerosal and autism.

11- Since 1991, when the CDC and the FDA had recommended that three additional vaccines laced with the preservative be given to extremely young infants […] the estimated number of cases of autism had increased fifteenfold [in 2005], from one in every 2,500 children to one in 166 children.(Ibid.)

Here is the CDC chart available today on its website:

An MIT researcher has linked autism to glyphosate, the chemical herbicide used in Monsanto Roundup.

12- Vaccine manufacturers […] continued to sell off their mercury-based supplies of vaccines until last year [2004].

The CDC and FDA [bought] up the tainted vaccines for export to developing countries and allowed drug companies to continue using the preservative in some American vaccines — including several pediatric flu shots as well as tetanus boosters routinely given to eleven-year-olds. (Ibid.)

13- Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, who has received $873,000 in contributions from the pharmaceutical industry, has been working to immunize vaccine makers from liability in 4,200 lawsuits that have been filed by the parents of injured children. (Ibid.)

14- Seasonal Flu Shots still contain thimerosal.

Look at the monographs. For example the one from Vaxigrip from Sanofi Pasteur states on page 4 the mercury-based preservative is in its multidose vial:

“Clinically Relevant Non-medicinal Ingredients: thimerosal* , formaldehyde, Triton® X-100†, neomycin”

15- Dr. Scott Reuben former member of Pfizer’s speakers’ bureau published dozens of fake study in medical journals

Dr. Reuben accepted a $75,000 grant from Pfizer to study Celebrex in 2005… His research, which was published in a medical journal, has since been quoted by hundreds of other doctors and researchers as “proof” that Celebrex helped reduce pain during post-surgical recovery. .. No patients were ever enrolled in the study!

He also faked study data on Bextra and Vioxx drugs… [T]he peer-reviewed medical journal Anesthesia & Analgesia was forced to retract 10 “scientific” papers authored by Reuben… 21 articles written by Dr. Reuben that appear in medical journals have apparently been fabricated, too, and must be retracted. (Big Pharma researcher admits to faking dozens of research studies for Pfizer, Merck (opinion), Mike Adams, NaturalNews.com, February 18, 2010)

16- To this day thimerosal is still used in flu vaccines

For example, in the Vaxigrip monograph says: “The multidose vial of this vaccine contains thimerosal as a preservative. Thimerosal has been associated with allergic reactions.”

17- There are at least 97 studies showing links between vaccines and autism.

18- The CDC claims “there is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines”, but that health authorities “agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.”

On thimerosal, the CDC website states:

“Since 2001, with the exception of some influenza (flu) vaccines, thimerosal is not used as a preservative in routinely recommended childhood vaccines. Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930’s. except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure. “

19- Industry-sponsored trials published in medical journals consistently favor sponsors

In view of this control and the conflicts of interest that permeate the enterprise, it is not surprising that industry-sponsored trials published in medical journals consistently favor sponsors —largely because negative results are not published, positive results are repeatedly published in slightly different forms, and a positive spin is put on even negative results. A review of seventy-four clinical trials of antidepressants, for example, found that thirty-seven of thirty-eight positive studies were published. But of the thirty-six negative studies, thirty-three were either not published or published in a form that conveyed a positive outcome.” – Marcia Angell, MD (Dr. Gary G. Kohls, Beware the Drug Companies, How they Deceive Us: “Criticizing Big Pharma” Global Research, February 16, 2015)

20- Nearly half of published articles in scientific journals contain findings that are false. (Dr. Gary G. Kohls, Beware the Drug Companies, How they Deceive Us: “Criticizing Big Pharma”Global Research, February 16, 2015)

“Six years ago, John Ioannidis, a professor of epidemiology at the University of Ioannina School of Medicine in Greece, found that nearly half of published articles in scientific journals contained findings that were false, in the sense that independent researchers couldn’t replicate them. The problem is particularly widespread in medical research, where peer-reviewed articles in medical journals can be crucial in influencing multimillion- and sometimes multibillion-dollar spending decisions. It would be surprising if conflicts of interest did not sometimes compromise editorial neutrality, and in the case of medical research, the sources of bias are obvious.

21- Most medical journals receive half or more of their income from pharmaceutical company advertising and reprint orders, and dozens of others [journals] are owned by companies like Wolters Kluwer, a medical publisher that also provides marketing services to the pharmaceutical industry.” — Helen Epstein, author of “Flu Warning: Beware the Drug Companies” (http://aaci-india.org/COI/Flu_web_final.pdf) (Dr. Gary G. Kohls, Beware the Drug Companies, How they Deceive Us: “Criticizing Big Pharma” Global Research, February 16, 2015)

22- The FDA’s own web page admits that the drugs it certifies as safe contribute to over 100,000 deaths per year. (Constitutional Attorney on US Federal Drug Administration (FDA) Corruption, Disinformation and Cover Up of Health Dangers, Activist Post, 8 February 2015)

23- The FDA routinely approves drugs over objections from its own medical reviewers. (Ibid.)

24- The FDA does zero independent medical testing of its own.

It is a system built upon conflicts of interest that leaves consumers completely in the dark about the true consequences of taking Big Pharma products. (Ibid.)

25- In 2012 GlaxoSmithKline Pleaded Guilty and Paid “$3 Billion to Resolve Fraud Allegations and Failure to Report Safety Data”

According to the US Justice Department:

The resolution is the largest health care fraud settlement in U.S. history and the largest payment ever by a drug company. ..

GSK agreed to plead guilty to a three-count criminal information, including two counts of introducing misbranded drugs, Paxil and Wellbutrin, into interstate commerce and one count of failing to report safety data about the drug Avandia to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

The original source of this article is Global Research
Copyright © Julie Lévesque, Global Research, 2016
Comment on Global Research Articles on our Facebook page

Become a Member of Global Research

Related Articles
Independent Report on The Massacre and Fire in Odessa, May 2, 2014
Jul 21, 2018
Merck Receives FDA Priority Review to Expand Dangerous Gardasil Vaccine to Women and Men Ages 27 to 45
Jun 30, 2018
The Painful Truth About Last Year’s Failed Flu Vaccine
Apr 18, 2018
Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article. The Centre of Research on Globalization grants permission to cross-post Global Research articles on community internet sites as long the source and copyright are acknowledged together with a hyperlink to the original Global Research article. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: publications@globalresearch.ca

www.globalresearch.ca contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

For media inquiries: publications@globalresearch.ca

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

''ICAN & RFK, Jr. Call Out DHHS for Vaccine Safety Violations':
https://www.texansforvaccinechoice.com/online/ican-rfk-jr-call-out-dhh s-for-vaccine-safety-violations/

'...According to the lawsuit, for the past 32 years since the passage of the 1986 NCVIA, HHS ignored the above mandate and failed to:
– promote the development of safer childhood vaccines
– ensure improvements in vaccine research & production
– make improvements in adverse event reporting
– make bi-annual reports to Congress on all efforts made towards improvements in the areas listed above
– take seriously its responsibility to protect the safety of American children participating in the vaccine program...'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'RFK Jr. wins case against U.S. government for vaccine safety violations':
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11-11-rfk-jr-wins-case-us-government- vaccine-safety-violations.html

'...As a document from ICAN reads:

ICAN was therefore forced to file a lawsuit to force HHS to either provide copies of its biennial vaccine safety reports to Congress or admit it never filed these reports. The result of the lawsuit is that HHS had to finally and shockingly admit that it never, not even once, submitted a single biennial report to Congress detailing the improvements in vaccine safety. This speaks volumes to the seriousness by which vaccine safety is treated at HHS and heightens the concern that HHS doesn’t have a clue as to the actual safety profile of the now 29 doses, and growing, of vaccines given by one year of age.

Despite being charged with the responsibility of investigating and improving vaccine safety DHHS has apparently failed to meet even the most basic aspects of this duty by failing to file a single report for the past thirty years. Three decades have passed since NVICA was put into place, and DHHS has never so much as raised a finger towards vaccine safety — an issue which should be a top priority, especially given the fact that NVICA erases industry responsibility regarding vaccine injuries....'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'TRIPLETS all become autistic within hours of vaccination… see shocking video that has the vaccine industry doubling down on lies and disinfo':
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-23-triplets-all-become-autistic-wi thin-hours-of-vaccination-see-shocking-video.html
A real horror story...

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Vaccinegate: Initial results on Infanrix Hexa chemical composition':
https://www.corvelva.it/speciali-corvelva/analisi/vaccingate-initial-r esults-on-infanrix-hexa-chemical-composition.html

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Andrew Wakefield tells his side of the story

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmGCc65pfEk

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Vaxxed': https://vimeo.com/230115723
Watch this documentary!!

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe Official Trailer from Cinema Libre Studio on Vimeo.

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Vaccine Mandates Results Don’t Safeguard Children’s Rights or Health: How Did We Get Here?':
https://peoplestrusttoronto.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/vaccine-mandates- results-dont-safeguard-childrens-rights-or-health-how-did-we-get-here/
'...Occasionally, legal officials expressed their disapproval of vaccine mandates outside of emergencies, as with the North Dakota judge who, in 1919, pronounced childhood vaccination in the absence of a smallpox epidemic an act of “barbarism.” The same judge also wrote presciently about the self-interest of the medical profession and vaccine manufacturers—“the class that reap a golden harvest from vaccination and the diseases caused by it.” In comments that bear repeating today, the judge stated,

“Every person of common sense and observation must know that it is not the welfare of the children that causes the vaccinators to preach their doctrines and to incur the expense of lobbying for vaccination statutes. …And if anyone says to the contrary, he either does not know the facts, or he has no regard for the truth.”

The legal sea change in 1986
Although vaccination mandates had become legally “well-entrenched” by the mid-1950s—regardless of emergency and “all but erasing” Jacobson’s cautionary language—Holland emphasizes that this legal framework arose in the context of a single vaccine for a contagious disease considered to be life-threatening. Even when the polio vaccine subsequently came on the scene, the nonprofit organization that helped develop and distribute the vaccine “opposed compulsion on principle.”

According to Holland, the creation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)—“a federal advisory body with little public participation and no direct accountability to voters”—laid the groundwork for far more coercive vaccine policies. In fact, ACIP has become, over time, the “driving force” behind vaccine mandates. Whereas Jacobson justified mandates under specific and rare circumstances, ACIP has created an “infrastructure” that pushes mandates for any vaccine-preventable illness.

…revenue-generating vaccine development and promotion have enjoyed priority over vaccine safety science and injury compensation since the Law’s (NCVIA) inception"......'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infanrix hexa and sudden death: a review of the periodic safety update reports submitted to the European Medicines Agency.
Puliyel J, et al. Indian J Med Ethics. 2018 Jan-Mar.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28918379/

Abstract
There have been a number of spontaneous reports of sudden unexpected death soon after the administration of Infanrix hexa (combined diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, hepatitis B, inactivated poliomyelitis and Haemophilus influenza type B vaccine). The manufacturer, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), submits confidential periodic safety update reports (PSURs) on Infanrix hexa to the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The latest is the PSUR 19. Each PSUR contains an analysis of observed/expected sudden deaths, which shows that the number of observed deaths soon after immunisation is lower than that expected by chance. This commentary focuses on that aspect of the PSUR which has a bearing on policy decisions. We analysed the data provided in the PSURs. It is apparent that the deaths acknowledged in the PSUR 16 were deleted from the PSUR 19. The number of observed deaths soon after vaccination among children older than one year was significantly higher than that expected by chance once the deleted deaths were restored and included in the analysis. The manufacturer must explain the figures that have been submitted to the regulatory authorities. The procedures undertaken by the EMA to evaluate the manufacturer's claims in the PSUR need to be reviewed. The Drugs Controller General of India nearly automatically accepts drugs and vaccines approved by the EMA. There is a need to reappraise the reliance on due diligence by the EMA.#

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apr 20 2018 posted to Health
How Rockefeller Found Big Pharma AND Waged War On Natural Cures
https://www.disclose.tv/how-rockefeller-found-big-pharma-and-destroyed -natural-cures-331632

It has been said that the Rockefeller family has affected modern society to a degree but what most do not realize is just how much they have made an impact. The family name has now been linked to the suppression of natural medicine to found big pharmaceutical companies and make big money.

The West Has the Best and Most Profitable Healthcare in the World
The west is home to some of the best healthcare in the world. Anyone in an emergency which needs prompt medical treatment is better off than those living elsewhere. In the west, people receive healthcare that is much better than what is offered in an establishing nation. However, it is often overlooked that healthcare is now a multi-trillion dollar industry in the west.

The mainstream medicine of today is based on treating people who are ill with drugs, radiation, and operations that are very pricey. What many people do not realize is that the Rockefeller family was the first to recognize the opportunity to take full advantage of what has become an ecosystem with huge profits.

Anyone Questioning Big Pharma Is Branded a Quack and Conspiracy Theorist
Today we live in a world of social media censorship, and anyone who even dares to question the intentions of any of the big pharmaceutical companies is branded insane and given the label of a crazed conspiracy theorist. Any information brought forward about recovery residential or commercial properties of holistic practices and plants that cannot be patented are branded phony news as they are considered to threats to the drugs of the big pharmaceutical companies.

John D. Rockefeller realized the opportunity first. He was an oil mogul who was the first person in the USA to become a billionaire. By the start of the 20th century, he had 90% control over oil refineries in the US with his company Standard Oil. In 1900, researchers came across petrochemicals, and they found out that it was possible to make many chemicals out of oil. The first plastic, which was Bakelite, was made in 1907 from oil.

John D Rockefeller Family
Turning Point Came On Realization Pharmaceutical Drugs Could Come From Oil
The turning point came when researchers found out that vitamins could be produced from oil and presumed pharmaceutical drugs. This was a financially rewarding opportunity for Rockefeller as he concluded that he could monopolize not only the oil business but also chemical and medical industries. Petrochemicals were a new discovery that could be patented and which would bring about maximum revenues. The only thing stopping Rockefeller was the fact that herbal and natural remedies were popular in the USA at that time. About half of the medical professionals in the US were practicing holistic medicine, based on understandings from Europeans and Native Americans.

Evolution Of Standard Oil The History Company
This meant that Rockefeller had to get rid of what was significant competition. He made use of a strategy that was time-proven, problem-reaction-solution. The concept works when developing an issue that would bring terror to people and then offer them a solution that was pre-planned. He got the help of Andrew Carnegie; he had made lots of money monopolizing the steel industry. The Carnegie Foundation sent Abraham Flexner on a trip around the nation, and he was given the task of reporting the status of medical facilities along with the medical colleges in the United States. This led to the Flexner Report, and this eventually led to modern medication of today.

Flexner Report Led To Practitioners of Holistic Medicine Jailed
The report stated that a revamp was needed along with the centralization of medical institutions. Following the report, half of the medical colleges were closed down. Natural medications and homeopathy were rubbished, and some of the medical professionals who practiced holistic medicine were sent to prison. Rockefeller gave over $100 million to medical facilities and colleges to help with the transition and to try to change the minds of doctors and researchers. The General Education Board was also founded.

Not long after medical colleges became homogenized and structured and students realized that medicine utilized drugs that were patented. Scientists were also given huge grants to study recovery residential or commercial properties of different plants, and how they were able to cure diseases. What they were really doing was finding the chemicals in the plants and then recreating the compound so that it could be patented.

Natural Medicine Dietary Supplement Alternative Health Services
Cures for Illnesses Such As Cancer Would Be Bad For Business
100 years later and medical colleges produce doctors who do not know anything about holistic practices or the many benefits that herbs have to offer. The government in the United States invests 15% of the Gross domestic item in mainstream health care. This is a system focusing on symptoms, and it produces a flurry of repeat paying clients that is never-ending.

Despite much advancement in medicine, there is still no cure for cancer, diabetes, autism, asthma or even the common cold. Cures for any of these illnesses would only be bad for business. John D. Rockefeller was even behind the establishment of the American Cancer Society in 1913.

The Money Takeover Of Medicine

rockefeller-created-big-pharma-231318_805982c1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.68 KB
 Viewed:  692 Time(s)

rockefeller-created-big-pharma-231318_805982c1.jpg

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shots In The Dark: Silence on Vaccine

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnxAsrAK2hw

Following the increase in cases of autism and other immune disorders among some particularly vulnerable people, several recognized specialists are questioning the safety of large-scale vaccination. Despite the serious side effects, pharmaceutical companies, the medical profession and government authorities continue to bury their heads in the sand, refusing to see a serious problem. In Quebec, the United States and France, as in most industrialized countries, victims are almost without recourse despite the high toxicity of substances such as mercury and aluminum contained in vaccines. With this hard-hitting documentary, Lina B. Moreco highlights a very worrying public health problem.

Since they were introduced in the early 20th century, vaccines have been a tremendous medical and scientific success. Today perceived as a necessity, they are so familiar to us that their potential risks are rarely mentioned.

However, the stakes are significant. Based on recommendations of health agencies, North American children receive about 48 doses of 14 different vaccines before the age of 6 -- double the amount prescribed 25 years earlier. Despite this extraordinary increase, few studies independent of the pharmaceutical industry have been conducted into their long-term side effects. This is a disturbing situation given the numerous toxins, including mercury and aluminum, contained in some commonly administered vaccines.

Several worried pediatricians and scientists are sounding the alarm. Some of the research underway indicates that vaccination is directly responsible for immune or neurological disorders among certain people genetically or neurologically predisposed to react badly to vaccine components. Cases of autism, multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, macrophagic myofasciitis, encephalitis, paralysis and neuropathies indicate the seriousness of the situation.

Despite these findings, the pharmaceutical industry and government authorities deny there is a serious problem. Relying on perfunctory studies, some of which date back to the late 1920s, they reject out of hand any cause-and-effect relationship. Given the known fact that adding preservatives such as thimerosal (mercury) helps reduce production costs, the reaction of the pharmaceutical industry is at the very least puzzling. Preferring not to question a system that has proved its worth, a majority of the medical profession's members reject any potential toxicity in vaccines.

http://films.nfb.ca/shots-in-the-dark/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Childhood vaccines timeline
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/childhood-vaccines-timeline  /

6-in-one vaccine
Protects against: diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio, Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b) and hepatitis B.
Given at: 8, 12 and 16 weeks of age to all babies born on or after 1 August 2017. Read more about the 6-in-1 vaccine
Pneumococcal or pneumo jab (PCV)
Protects against: some types of pneumococcal infection
Given at: 8 weeks, 16 weeks and one year of age
Read more about the pneumococcal jab
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/6-in-1-infant-vaccine/
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/6-in-1-vaccine-side-effects  /
The brand name of the 6-in-1 vaccine is Infanrix hexa (DtaP/IPV/Hib/HepB). Read the patient information leaflet (PIL) for Infanrix hexa.

Rotavirus vaccine
Protects against: rotavirus infection, a common cause of childhood diarrhoea and sickness
Given at: 8 and 12 weeks of age
Read more about the rotavirus vaccine

Men B vaccine
Protects against: meningitis (caused by meningococcal type B bacteria)
Given at: 8 weeks, 16 weeks and one year of age
Read more about the Men B vaccine

Hib/Men C vaccine
Protects against: Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) and meningitis caused by meningococcal group C bacteria
Given at: one year of age
Read more about the Hib/Men C vaccine

MMR vaccine
Protects against: measles, mumps and rubella
Given at: one year and at three years and four months of age
Read more about the MMR jab
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/mmr-vaccine/
The MMR vaccine given in the UK is known under the brand names Priorix, or M-M-RVAXPRO.

Children's flu vaccine
Protects against: flu
Given at: annually as a nasal spray in Sept/Oct for all children aged two to nine years on 31 August 2018
Read more about the flu vaccine for children
4-in-1 pre-school booster
Protects against: diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough and polio
Given at: three years and four months of age
Read more about the DTaP/IPV pre-school booster

HPV vaccine (girls only)
Protects against: cervical cancer
Given at: 12-13 years as two injections at least six months apart
Read more about the HPV vaccine
3-in-1 teenage booster
Protects against: tetanus, diphtheria and polio
Given at: 14 years
Read more about the 3-in-1 teenage booster

MenACWY vaccine
Protects against: meningitis (caused by meningococcal types A, C, W and Y bacteria)
Given at: 14 years and new university students aged 19-25
Read more about the MenACWY vaccine
Optional vaccinations
These vaccinations are offered on the NHS in addition to the routine programme to "at-risk" groups of babies and children.

Chickenpox vaccination
Protects against: chickenpox
Who needs it: siblings of children who have suppressed immune systems and are susceptible to chickenpox, for example because they're having cancer treatment or have had an organ transplant.
Given: from one year of age upwards. Children receive two doses of chickenpox vaccine given four to eight weeks apart.
Read more about the chickenpox jab

BCG (tuberculosis) vaccination
Protects against: tuberculosis (TB)
Who needs it: babies and children who have a high chance of coming into contact with tuberculosis.
Given: from birth to 16 years of age.
Read more about the BCG vaccine

Flu vaccination
Protects against: flu
Who needs it: children aged six months to two years and those aged nine to 17 who have certain medical conditions or a weakened immune system, which may put them at risk of complications from flu. (All children aged two to eight years are given the flu vaccine as part of the routine immunisation schedule.)
Given: for children between the ages of six months and two years as a single jab every year in September/November. For children aged nine to 17 years of age as a nasal spray every year in September/November.
Read more about the nasal spray flu vaccine and the flu jab

Hepatitis B vaccination
Protects against: hepatitis B
Who needs it: children at high risk of exposure to hepatitis B, and babies born to infected mothers.
Given: as six doses over 12 months – a baby born to a mother infected with hepatitis B will be given a dose at birth, followed by further doses at 4, 8, 12 and 16 weeks of age, and a final dose at one year old.
Read more about the hepatitis B vaccine

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Infanrix hexa and sudden death: a review of the periodic safety update reports submitted to the European Medicines Agency.
Puliyel J, et al. Indian J Med Ethics. 2018 Jan-Mar.

Abstract
There have been a number of spontaneous reports of sudden unexpected death soon after the administration of Infanrix hexa (combined diphtheria, tetanus, acellular pertussis, hepatitis B, inactivated poliomyelitis and Haemophilus influenza type B vaccine). The manufacturer, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), submits confidential periodic safety update reports (PSURs) on Infanrix hexa to the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The latest is the PSUR 19. Each PSUR contains an analysis of observed/expected sudden deaths, which shows that the number of observed deaths soon after immunisation is lower than that expected by chance. This commentary focuses on that aspect of the PSUR which has a bearing on policy decisions. We analysed the data provided in the PSURs. It is apparent that the deaths acknowledged in the PSUR 16 were deleted from the PSUR 19. The number of observed deaths soon after vaccination among children older than one year was significantly higher than that expected by chance once the deleted deaths were restored and included in the analysis. The manufacturer must explain the figures that have been submitted to the regulatory authorities. The procedures undertaken by the EMA to evaluate the manufacturer's claims in the PSUR need to be reviewed. The Drugs Controller General of India nearly automatically accepts drugs and vaccines approved by the EMA. There is a need to reappraise the reliance on due diligence by the EMA.#

InfanrixHexa.jpg
 Description:
Infanrix Hexa poison for eitht week old children
 Filesize:  34.67 KB
 Viewed:  668 Time(s)

InfanrixHexa.jpg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaccines:
'Robert F Kennedy Jr speech':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=5BgyUmiIcME

'HG in vaccines': https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-jYsdHZuRhCcGtPandhT0llT0k/edit

More foul play by the CDC and Big Pharma

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Vaccine Correlations Graphically Confirm CDC-FDA-Pharma Skewed Vaccine Efficacy Science':
https://www.naturalblaze.com/2019/02/vaccine-correlations-graphically- confirm-cdc-fda-pharma-skewed-vaccine-efficacy-science.html
'...However, what vaccines really are doing is implementing an excellent “business model” for guaranteeing life-long pharmaceutical and prescription-drug users from cradle to grave!

Furthermore, a couple of generations of children born to Mothers who have been vaccinated for all the recommended diseases, no longer can pass on to their fetuses, and newborns in their breast milk, the natural immunity factors those who are not vaccinated can, due to their innate immunity!

Need statistical proof of what I say above?
Attorney Alan Phillips provided the following charts, which ought to cause “shock and awe” among parents, health departments everywhere, and even at HHS-CDC-FDA if they are open to factual science, not consensus fraudulent science.....'
(See charts on link).

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put Children First.org: http://putchildrenfirst.org/chapter2.html
Commentary on very important Simpsonwood Conference on vaccines on 7th & 8th June 2000 in Georgia.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: