FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exposing the fake gurus and 9/11 fakirs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Exposing the fake gurus and 9/11 fakirs Reply with quote

http://www.oneballradio.com

The awakening that never was: Gurus, the new age and human passivity
Submitted by leonoury on 8 June, 2009 - 13:40. awakening Big picture Conspiracy

Hello all of you,

I was not going to write this article, however recent events have made me decide to write it. I am not wanting to be pessimistic, or to shatter people’s hopes that humanity but it seems to me that we are bogged down more than ever before in mind control (through the pathetic media, subliminal messages, Wifi Etc…) and in our own naivety. The matrix that enslaves us, its servants the illuminati and their masters seem to have more control over the masses than ever before. How? By having hijacked the awakening of humanity. I am not questioning the idea of an awakening that I will discuss simply, I am saying that it has been totally hijacked by the system.

As I have said in an earlier post, we all live in a matrix reality, an artificial construct that feeds of our emotions and particularly our fear. Most of our reactions are nothing more than programs of the system… Artificial constructs that feed the system with our emotional energy. Our consciousness, the divine and infinite part of us is prisoner in an artificial reality (the system) that functions like a computer program. It is cyclical. And every so often we change cycle a little bit like when we change level in a video game. Whatever the next cycle, we are still in the video game. At the end of a cycle, we have a greater possibility to leave the matrix. It is a bit like in a book: when we finish a chapter, we have the opportunity to stop reading a book and go for a walk. Well at the end of cycle we have (in theory) the opportunity to leave the artificial construct of the matrix…. That is when the so-called year of change 2012 comes in. That year is nothing more than symbolic of the timeframe where we can if we choose leave the thoughtform or matrix it does not correspond to “the end of the world” or the arrival of so called saviours a lot of morons want us to believe. It is the end of cycle and the beginning of another one, a bit like when you change track in a DVD. The new cycle of the matrix is just the continuation of the old one and its purpose is to keep infinite consciousness trapped in order to harvest emotions. It is up to us and only up to us to make the most of the end of a cycle to leave the matrix. Sadly, it seems that humanity is missing the boat and in this article I will tell you why.

The end of a matrix cycle explains why people all over the world are starting to feel that “something is not right”. This happened to me in the late 90s. Between two cycles the symbolic net that represents the matrix gets a little less dense before densifying again in the next cycle. During the less dense period we can begin to feel a little more of our true self: infinite consciousness and start to feel that all is not physical reality. Before I go on I must tell you that the matrix is a thoughtform that feeds of our emotions and off duality. What is duality: it is giving one’s power away to a religion, a politician, a guru or anyone. It is also the us against them type mentality. That cannot exist, as fundamentally we are infinite beings that are absolutely everything… Keep that in mind for the rest of the article…

The thoughtform is absolutely “conscious” of this and through the reptilians and their soulless puppets the illuminati it has literally programmed itself to keep a maximum number of souls prisoner in its grip… And it is succeeding. What is this programming? Well there are many levels to it.

The first level is the five-sense conspiracy movement that takes in a good number of people that are becoming so called aware. I have written about it extensively so I will not elaborate. Simply, the five-sense conspiracy movement ridicules the people that begin to see the occult metaphysical side of the conspiracy and the extraterrestrial reptilian connexion. Just look at the 9/11 truth movement, it ridicules all researchers that dare to say that exotic weapons were used in the destruction of the twin towers. Well, when you study closely the truth movement, you begin to realise that its most vocal advocates were involved in the suppression of free energy. Why? Because free energy study is a way that could show people that there is much much more to even our reality than the system would like us to know. Also by blatantly ignoring the ritual aspect to 9/11, the so called truth movement keeps the masses from realising that the fundamental reason behind 9/11 is to create a satanic ritual to feed the thoughtform and the reptilians… They keep the debate on a five-sense level… “9/11 was for oil”, “9/11 was to expand the American empire”. Yes, it is true on one level but on another level 9/11 was a move to harvest humanity’s spiritual energy and create more duality that feeds the thoughtform. Through the five-sense truth movement many many people that are awakening are shepherded to a dead end. They stay prisoner in the matrix and continue producing more fear and duality…. You see a good many so called five sense 9/11 trutheers are nothing more than illuminati puppets that become gurus for the people that get trapped. I was at a 9/11 truth meeting in Paris in 2007 and I was shocked at the number of people who wanted to photograph the speakers that they were considering as gods (duality, giving your power away in other words). It is no coincidence that real open-minded truth seekers like Andrew Johnson or Judith Wood get no publicity… They do not have a guru like mentality and do not serve the matrix/illuminati acceptable version of events… As I have pointed out the real reason behind 9/11 was a satanic ritual to serve the matrix organised by the illuminati and their controllers the reptilians. The technologies they used where many many years ahead of “explosives”.

A good part of the five-sense conspiracy movement also promotes the “Jesus saviour myth” and that creates more duality (little me that has to be saved by Jesus) that feeds the matrix. Also, people like Alex Jones constantly promote an end times atmosphere that feeds the matrix through fear, it also reinforces the religious side of the matrix and blocks people on the five-sense level. You see, the key of the system is to make people forget who they are: infinite beings. The five-sense conspiracy movement with its gurus is key catch for the awakening… and sadly, a lot of people get caught in the trap.

Another even more devious trap is the so-called new age movement, there the people are told about the nature of reality, that it is all illusory. Whoever, the “Jesus, Mohamed and Co “ figures are replaced with “ascended masters” like “Matreiya” and “Count saint Germain”. Therefore people give away their power to others… And more duality is created. The new age movement also teaches passivity… When something happens it is good for you. Hence, you do nothing about the matrix, nothing about the system. You leave that to “evolution” or the “ascended masters”. Well we are infinite beings and infinity does not evolve… It just is. The ascended masters are just a new version of the religious trap… A lot of new agers venerate the mother earth Goddess well; mother earth goddess is a modern version of Isis/Semiramis, the Babylonian Goddess that inspired part of the illuminate (satanic) religion. A religion that is responsible for the murder of thousands and thousands of Children Worldwide. Symbolically, the new ages venerate their enslavers without them even knowing. Also, a lot of the new age religion involves meditation techniques that come from India and the Orient. Now for me there is no meditation technique. Meditation comes when you reach an altered state and begin to reach your infinite self. For some, it comes through a walk in the woods, for others it is through reading and for others it is through relaxing. There are different ways for each different person. Well, the new age gives pre-packed codified meditation techniques that in my opinion are created by the illuminati and the entities behind them to move people further away from their infinite self. These techniques can bring people in contact with lower astral soulless entities that can literally possess them. I have had a lot of contact with New Agers and lot of them are lovely people that are simply caught in the duality mentality. However, a minority of them have an absent look in their eyes as if there is somebody else there. It is hard to explain but it is extremely eerie. Also, it is extremely important to know what is behind the new age movement. The new age movement is financed by the illuminati . Basically the Rockefeller name is behind most of the New-age/ufology. The biggest promoter of the New age movement was Shirley McLain who is also related to the illuminati bloodlines. These bloodlines are programs that are animated by no soul whatsoever; they are programmed to implement the system. I have been to a few new age conferences and I can tell you that it is an enormous business that promotes love but that in reality is mostly after your bucks at one level and after your soul at another. Basically the new age is another way to catch the people that are waking up and so far it is succeeding. The new age teaches passivity and that is another tool of the thought-form.

This image shows very evidently the forces behind the new age

The programming is such that most people are extremely passive. In other words, they will wake up, begin to read and understand many things but…. They will do nothing at all with that knowledge. You see from childhood we are programmed by the educational or rather brainwashing system to be a white sheep that goes with the crowd. Any different attitude is severely reprimanded and the person is ostracised. After a few years of that nonsense we are programmed to stay in the mould and the programming is so strong that most people who hear the wake up call will decide to stay asleep. A lot of people go to a David Icke conference but what do they do with the knowledge they receive… Bloody nothing and that even if they have understood the implication of what they have heard. Even people who intuitively understand the nature of the conspiracy do absolutely nothing… One stupid person told me that he studied the conspiracy for “fun”. When I gave a small conference, one person told me that the information I gave was good but that I shouldn’t think about it because it “stops us from enjoying life”…. People love to hide their head in the sand. I do not conceive the fact that a lot of knowledgeable and open people continue to follow blindly the system although they know how evil it is… They continue to vaccinate their children, venerate big pharma and vote… Why: because they are so programmed that they become addicted to the system … Look at the Susan Boyle scam, it has trapped a lot of open minded people and that shows the degree of the programming we are submitted to. It is a bit like when the roman emperors used to say give them bread and games. The system gives people games so that they get completely hooked to it. In the so called “conspiracy field” in France nobody does a dam thing… They are too frightened to loose their “welfare” and “social security” other traps that keep people hooked on to the system… It because of this attitude that so called conspiracy meetings can take place. If they were a threat to the system, you could be sure they would be banned in no time…

The attitude of the most so called awakened people is visible in this picture

In this short article, I think I have shown that sadly the awakening that a lot of people are saying is happening has been totally hijacked by the system. You must understand that the matrix or thoughtform is a program that is conscious that in our time it would come to the end of a cycle… Hence, It prepared itself through the illuminati and the reptilians that created the new age movement and so called alternative knowledge movement to recapture the souls that were beginning to wake up to their real nature infinite consciousness. I am telling you that the new age movement and the five sense conspiracy movement are part of the plan to stop us from reclaiming our true selves… Yes, at one level, the five-sense conspiracy movement and the new age are positive but if you dwell on them and refuse to move on from them the trap of the illuminati fall upon you. They must be taken as stepping-stones and no more… Also at another level, people are so programmed by the system that they get addicted to it. Think of the Ape story so brilliantly presented by Matthew Delooze. People simply refuse the freedom… Why because they are frightened to grasp their true selves: infinite beings. The Susan Boyle nonsense shows that the people will venerate any god created by the system because they are addicted to duality through fear… Hence they unknowingly feed their enslavers… All this is part of a plan that has been imposed on the human race for thousands of years. In the matrix, we are like cattle that after being milked of their spiritual energy will be taken straight to the abattoir. And the irony is, we can put an end to the system when we like. The first step is to stop all collaboration with it. If vaccines for so-called Swine flu are made compulsory we have the power to say no… No needs to demonstrate… just refuse. When we are asked to vote for puppet politicians we just refuse and instead of voting go for a nice walk… We have the power not to join the army that slaughters Children in Afghanistan. No one joining the army=no war… We also must be conscious of all the false gods presented to us by the media. So we must stop giving away our energy to them by being emotionally detached and understanding that it is ALL a scam. We must remember that we are infinity and infinity as far as I know does not need any “spirit guides” or “Jesuses” or “Ascended masters” to guide it… All these are creation of the Matrix and of the illuminate so that we give away our infinite power. Infinity does not need any Gurus… Once that is understood we stop feeding the system through duality… Only then can we make the most of the end of a cycle of the Matrix and break free by being ourselves: Divine beings of infinite love. Until we understand and applicate all this we will remain prisoners of the matrix and the reptilian/illuminati *.

Regards

Leo

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFP just re-banned for posting this as a news item
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I half agree with the OP. Not about reptilians (reptilian nature perhaps - lacking in warmth) but certainly

1) Truth 'movement' - like all other movements - is a set-up. Only a few people get anywhere near telling it like it might be, and they are snuffed out like Bill Cooper

2) There IS a supernatural element to what is going on. The people factoring it in are doing so in a misleading way, mixing pseudo science with mumbo jumbo

3) I kind of like his attitude to mediation - there is no fixed path to enlightenment. It is about finding peace, beauty, satisfaction, and schewing greed and selfishness. (Not that that means you should become a walk-over)

4) I would be wary of joining the 'Christ-bashers' though. Since there is an occult, why not a divine?

Now, if I don't get banned myself, and if there is sufficient interest, I may start a thread on scientific investigation into the occult

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I may start a thread on scientific investigation into the occult

Why not go for it anyway Rodin?

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it is inherently a contradiction of terms?

Science will never catch up with the so-called occult until its level of sophistication includes adequate measuring equipment. This is the limitation of science - how to measure the presently unmeasurable.

Perhaps a good start could be made if more scientists embraced the electric universe* concept and started looking at the cosmos and all it contains, in terms of plasma and other electromagnetic phenomena.

* http://www.holoscience.com/synopsis.php?page=2#top

All is patterns within patterns, ad infinitum.

Back to 9/11, if people insist on promoting theories that have zero chance of proof, absent 'another' DEW attack that scientists can measure and pin-point, the already provable and proven facts become lost in the noise.

Dilemma? No, deliberate smoke and mirrors, imo...

Without this division, need for a 9/11 re-investigation would have gained majority western world acceptance at least 2 years ago. No matter. 2012 will do...

From the original article, the individuality aspect of which I totally agree with:
Quote:
The new age teaches passivity and that is another tool of the thought-form.

My 'thought-form' on this claim is:-

Cobblers

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"am I alive or am I dead?"

"We don't need to worry about that any more"

I think the occult theme is already well established,despite the scientific method.

A little confused message you're sending out there Thermate,is the new age message one of passivity or not?

Best clear that one up eh?

The DEW I can agree with though,but if that's where you're coming from why are so highly regarded on here?

eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think Thermate is coming from the DEW agenda Frank, look at his name!

I mostly agree with Thermate, division has set back the truth movement, however it was inevitable, so many theories and such a big conspiracy.

Unfortunately no one credible was going to come forward with a confession, shame.....
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's your interpretation eogz, I see it as read unless he's purposely confusing things.

You may be surprised to know that thermate has previously stated despite his choice of username he no longer was sure thermate was involved.

So that's a non-starter mate,(unless he's changed his mind of course).

But of course we wont know for sure unless "Thermite" himself tells us so,
I wouldn't want to second guess his notions without clarification as you are doing eogz.

eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only give my opinion, it is the nature of a forum.

I suppose we'll have to hear it from the horse's mouth.....
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naughty, naughty, Frank ;-)

Quote:
You may be surprised to know that thermate has previously stated despite his choice of username he no longer was sure thermate was involved.

Link please! And do read my stuff more carefully; that is, if you can be bothered to read it at all... ;-)

Thermite & possibly thermate residues have been discovered at WTC on 9/11 and corroborated. This is no longer supposition; it is fact. See Harrit et al.

Quote:
A little confused message you're sending out there Thermate,is the new age message one of passivity or not?

Ah, perception creates confusion? 'New Age Message' - such a lovely vague meme encompassing millions of people in various states of enlightenment and/or confusion.

For the record, my stance is that we each of us contain <insert name here> (God,Spirit,Nirvana, UEMS, etc) within us. Amongst others, Jesus taught this; Paul to Constantine and onwards, usurped the Gnostic message. Therefore,IMO, it is up to each of us to work towards/reveal our own Clarity of Spirit. From thence, anything is possible...Hence my strong disagreement with any movement 'causing' any outcome, particularly passivity.

There again, could it have been the OP author's coded approach to saying that drugs cause passivity? Even that is dubious, IMO. If anyone has chosen drugs as their approach to clarity of spirit, they're going to experience wonders that lead them up strange cul-de-sacs.

@eogz - neigh, verily, I am not a horse.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Freedom wrote:
Well that's your interpretation eogz, I see it as read unless he's purposely confusing things.

So that's a non-starter mate,(unless he's changed his mind of course).

But of course we wont know for sure unless "Thermite" himself tells us so,
I wouldn't want to second guess his notions without clarification as you are doing eogz.

How can anyone be sure thermate was used (only thermate)

IMO the primary power source was micronuclear

edit

something stinks about S Jones the fusion scientist coming in to push thermite. The way he lied about tritium levels is the giveaway

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

something stinks about S Jones the fusion scientist coming in to push thermite. The way he lied about tritium levels is the giveaway

Firstly, nobody except JREF-level hand-wavers have ever claimed that only thermate (or according to the recent paper, nanothermite) was used,
and secondly,
you have to demonstrate some more-than-compelling evidence regarding so-called 'expected' and recorded tritium radiation levels to make a case otherwise.

"Never underestimate the power of a thousand firecrackers" - old Chinese proverb, just made up this moment.

It's them or us.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
rodin wrote:

Firstly, nobody except JREF-level hand-wavers have ever claimed that only thermate (or according to the recent paper, nanothermite) was used,
and secondly,
you have to demonstrate some more-than-compelling evidence regarding so-called 'expected' and recorded tritium radiation levels to make a case otherwise.

"Never underestimate the power of a thousand firecrackers" - old Chinese proverb, just made up this moment.

Tritium cover story

Quote:
Abstract Traces of tritiated water (HTO) were detected at World Trade Center (WTC) ground zero after the 9/11/01 terrorist attack. A method of ultralowbackground liquid scintillation counting was used after distilling HTO from the samples. A water sample from the WTC sewer, collected on 9/13/01, contained 0.174 plus or minus 0.074 (2s) nCi/L of HTO. A split water sample, collected on 9/21/01 from the basement of WTC Building 6, contained 3.53 plus or minus 0.17 and 2.83 plus or minus 0.15 nCi/L, respectively. Several water and vegetation samples were analyzed from areas outside the ground zero, located in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and Kensico Reservoir. No HTO above the background was found in those samples. All these results are well below the levels of concern to human exposure.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&a ddress=125x62208

0.174 plus or minus 0.074 - FOUND IN FLUSHED SEWERS

3.53 plus or minus 0.17 and 2.83 plus or minus 0.15 - FOUND IN BASEMENT WTC6

Consider 911 was a fine photogenic sunny morning, and the day after persistent rain set in

Consider weather modification possible since WW2

Consider there was a huge continuous flushing operation by hosed water

Consider the repeated dilution effect

Consider the sample water was not even from the prime suspect buildings basements

Consider Fusion Mormon Weirdo ColdFusion crooked debunker Jones emerges with a possible cover story

Consider that after 2 days persistent flushing the running water sewer @ WTC still shows elevated levels of tritium (still more than double natural)

>>Thought experiment. Pour salt into your kitchen sink. Now wash this sink with water for one hour (not 2 days). Measure the residual salt concentration in effluent from the sink. I used to clean glass vessels in a lab to remove all soluble chemical traces. This is achieved in a few rinses and takes under a minute.

Consider that even after a further week samples from WT6 basement show nearly 60 times higher than normal tritium where flushing was not possible only massive dilution

Last edited by rodin on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

data @ this link

http://www.rense.com/general85/911.htm

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having at one time considered the idea, what scotches the nuke theory for me is the lack of any visible intense flash and the absence of any EMP effect which would have fried all electronic circuits in the area.

The theory seems to stem from the "Finnish military expert" hoax which compared still photos of an actual blast with the WTC collapse, but actual video pictures show the stills comparison to be misleading.

It's them or us.
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/american-al-qaeda-adam-g adahn-talks-about-jewish-southern-california-roots-in-new-video.html

Quote:
American Al Qaeda member Adam Gadahn tells of Jewish roots in video
8:32 AM | June 14, 2009

Adam Gadahn, a Southern California-raised man self-described as American Al Qaeda has released a new video in which he talks about his Jewish ancestry.

Gadahn, known as "Azzam the American," lived in Garden Grove in the 1990s after growing up on a goat farm in rural Riverside County. The FBI said he converted to Islam as a youth, left the United States around 1998 and later was associated with senior Al Qaeda lieutenant Abu Zubaida in Pakistan and attended training camps in Afghanistan.

In the new video, obtained by CNN, Gadahn talks about his background. "Let me here tell you something about myself and my biography, in which there is a benefit and a lesson," Gadahn said. "Your speaker has Jews in his ancestry, the last of whom was his grandfather."

Gadahn's grandfather was Dr. Carl K. Pearlman, a well-known Orange County urologist who died in 1998. Pearlman, who was Jewish, received a community-service award in 1985 from the Orange County chapter of the National Conference of Christians and Jews, which has since changed its name to the National Conference for Community and Justice, for his work in the expansion of St. Joseph Hospital in Orange.

In the video, Gadahn refers to his grandfather, saying he was "a zealous supporter of the usurper entity, and a prominent member of a number of Zionist hate organizations. ... He used to repeat to me what he claimed are the virtues of this entity and encouraged me to visit it, specifically the city of Tel Aviv, where relatives of ours live," he said.

-- Shelby Grad

Interesting comments mostly saying it doesn't matter that he has Jewish roots. In other words he really is genuine Al Qaida and not a Zionist spook stirring up hate against Islam.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Having at one time considered the idea, what scotches the nuke theory for me is the lack of any visible intense flash and the absence of any EMP effect which would have fried all electronic circuits in the area.

The theory seems to stem from the "Finnish military expert" hoax which compared still photos of an actual blast with the WTC collapse, but actual video pictures show the stills comparison to be misleading.

He got it wrong assuming a bomb in the basement. Google SADM and see how far back Atomic Demolition has been considered. Think of mobile phone then and now.

I theorise nanothermate in a shaped charge can possibly provide temp/pressure to start fusion

Fusion is scaleable to any size no matter how small

Would explain how to rig building with not too much material being brought in.

I think used in core not perimeter. Thermate would be used to cut perimeter

Not totally sure about this but the debunking nuclear thinking is flawed

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Background gamma radiation spikes would prove this conclusively one way or the other. Was such data being collected in NYC or NY State in September 2001?

Chek has it right, imo.

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Naughty, naughty, Frank Wink

Quote:

Link please! And do read my stuff more carefully; that is, if you can be bothered to read it at all... Wink

Thermite & possibly thermate residues have been discovered at WTC on 9/11 and corroborated. This is no longer supposition; it is fact. See Harrit et al.

Quote:

Ah, perception creates confusion? 'New Age Message' - such a lovely vague meme encompassing millions of people in various states of enlightenment and/or confusion.

For the record, my stance is that we each of us contain <insert name here> (God,Spirit,Nirvana, UEMS, etc) within us. Amongst others, Jesus taught this; Paul to Constantine and onwards, usurped the Gnostic message. Therefore,IMO, it is up to each of us to work towards/reveal our own Clarity of Spirit. From thence, anything is possible...Hence my strong disagreement with any movement 'causing' any outcome, particularly passivity.

There again, could it have been the OP author's coded approach to saying that drugs cause passivity? Even that is dubious, IMO. If anyone has chosen drugs as their approach to clarity of spirit, they're going to experience wonders that lead them up strange cul-de-sacs.

@eogz - neigh, verily, I am not a horse.

Apologies, there was a poster a couple of years ago who had the username "Thermate" so it must have been he that stated words to that effect Smile

It looks like we're agreed on the individual spirit message,not the UN spin off "Global Spirit/Commission" of course.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Quote:

Background gamma radiation spikes would prove this conclusively one way or the other. Was such data being collected in NYC or NY State in September 2001?

If such data was being collected rest assured it went the way of the steel.

By their actions you shall know them...

There must be a reason for this...

Quote:
New York wants to ban geiger counters
I'm not making this up:
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/08/a-license-to-check-for-wm ds/

is reporting that New York City wants to require "licenses" for any detector for nuclear, biological, or chemical detectors. We know how "permitting" devices works in Chicago--they never banned handguns in the city, they simply stopped issuing permits for them.

http://dwarmstr.blogspot.com/2008/01/new-york-wants-to-ban-geiger-coun ters.html

read the comments.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a load of fairly sensible observations acting as padding around pushing "beam weapons/hurricane erin/whatever we have made up this week" to me

No doubt the vast majority of the article is just there to slip this in

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ban Geiger counters? Oh man, we've been there before in the UK - it didn't work, despite MI5 & NRPB pressure... check out www.environment.org.uk for more on this.

NYC surely has had a 24/7 gamma system - find it, if you want to gain any credence for mini-nukes (quite unnecessary, imo).

Frank Freedom wrote:
there was a poster a couple of years ago who had the username "Thermate"

Yes, that is my fault. It was my nym on a very active thread elsewhere just around the time I was signing on here. When I saw that 'Thermate' was already taken, in my exhausted state at the time I thought I'd already registered and forgotten having done so! Apologies once again to the original 'Thermate' here, who seems to have stopped posting. I do hope I haven't put him/her off...! :(

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Looks like a load of fairly sensible observations acting as padding around pushing "beam weapons/hurricane erin/whatever we have made up this week" to me

?

The article I linked is pretty straightforward, and even the posted replies make no mention of any of these

are you referring to an earlier article?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I was almost positive the OKC blast was a mini nuke, but couldn't
pinpoint any references to one that small ever being manufactured. I
knew that the Dimona facility was working on nuke technology for the
Israelis (and was getting support from the Chinese and Pakistanis), and
in the 80s was being supported by a cash flow from the Medillin cartel
by way of Manual Noriega. Remember Amiram Nir and Michael Harari? They
were the Mossad agents assigned to body guard Noriega, and rake of
Israel's percentage of cocaine that came through Panama from Columbia
before it got to Honduras and Southern Air Transport/Iran contra players.

The dope that the Israelis got was funneled though "Sea Trader
Incorporated" fishing boats to Miami, and the cash went to BCCI, then to
Israel to fund Dimona.

BCCI gets busted, the Iran Contra affair happens, Clinton gets exposed
at Mena as part of the operation, which also included Operation
Watchtower (the funneling of cocaine through Texas by way of Zapata Oil
Company platforms owned by the Bush cartel), and then OKC all of a
sudden gets attacked. Hmmmm.

Then I get a call that the records of the Mena investigation by the IRS
and DEA in Arkansas were hidden in the Murrah Building for safe keeping.
And on day one, hour two, a team of 50 unmarked "agents" shows up to
remove boxes of records from the basement.

Then, there isn't enough ammonium nitrate detected at the site to
indicate anything, but tritium is shown in large amounts. So the blow
the building down, scoop it up and bury it and guard it inside a fenced
compound with Wachenhut guards.

Gee, what's wrong with this picture?

A golf-ball size nuke would be enough to do this, and a baseball size
would do the World Trade Center buildings. If they used tritium and
plutonium the traces of nuclear material after a few days or after a
rain, or large amounts of water from fire hoses, would be negligible.

Your're hot on a trail, my friend, keep me advised! And as my favorite
investigator said: "Come Watson, the Game's afoot!"

CR

Quote:
In line with our recent conversation, I am beginning to think that
the micro-nuke mentioned here was the culprit behind the WTC
collapse. If this is so, Israel may play a bigger role than I thought.

Quote:
Going beyond all the others, Vialls asserts that like the
Israeli False Flag micro-nuke bomb in Bali - the remotely detonated
bomb in Beirut, creating a 15 foot deep crater, was planted UNDER
the street in a sewer and was a sophisticated micro-nuke
manufactured at Dimona in Israel. The small Israelu micro-nukes
leave nearly undetectable radiation.

Vialls was of course Ari Ben Menashe

http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/02-19-05/discussion.cgi.23.html

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIST went to a HELL of a lot of trouble to show that the Tritium detected had natural causes

http://repositories.cdlib.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1678&context =lbnl

Why were they even interested in Tritium?

http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/2007/03/wtc-tritium-study.html

Ed Ward has some good evidence including the DEPTH of the crater under WTC6.

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/07/03/05/ward.htm

Then there are Judy Ward's toasted cars and flying paper photos

Passed off as effects of a beam weapon

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
John White wrote:

?

The article I linked is pretty straightforward, and even the posted replies make no mention of any of these

are you referring to an earlier article?

Sorry for the confusion, my bad, I was refering to the OP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: