FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British conspiracy says LaRouche 27Jun09

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: British conspiracy says LaRouche 27Jun09 Reply with quote

Link

Lyndon LaRouche international webcast. LaRouche leads a discussion with patriotic forces in and around the US government as to how to save the United States from the British influence through the Obama administration. See - its all the fault of the British. The British control all the media in the USA apparently and it is the British who are causing bother in Iran and elsewhere. Its NOT Israel! Three hour video.

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite his 'mentorship' of Webster Tarpley, would you trust this egomaniac with running a country? I know I wouldn't but I suppose we're in 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' sort of territory...

Transcript of his latest webcast here:-
http://larouchepac.com/node/10881

wherein:

Quote:
Look at the essential characteristic of the behaviorists on health care. They're saying that some people have lives that are not worthy to be lived. Now, I've said that loudly, and Obama knows that I've said that. He knows exactly why I've said it. I've described it in detail. Obama is a conscious Nazi. I've said it repeatedly. He knows it. He knows I've said it. He's very upset by the fact that I've said it. Even after I've detailed it. If he's such a smart guy, you mean he didn't understand what I told him?

I said, "Mr. President, you are doing the same thing, in the same schedule, that Adolf Hitler did, for which people were indicted, and executed in the postwar period, in trials in Germany—both by foreign trials, and by the German process itself. This is a crime! You're a lawyer, buddy! This is a crime! It's a crime against humanity. It's a crime against humanity, which, admittedly, was not invented by Hitler; it was invented by the British, but its notoriety is that of Hitler, who was a British puppet in his inception."

So, it's impossible for an intelligent person, who considers these facts, not to recognize that Obama is a conscious Nazi! Not a German Nazi, not a swastika Nazi, but a real Nazi, a British Nazi. And the Queen is a Nazi, too. And her husband is a Nazi, too. What do you expect? You can't say, "You can't use the word 'Nazi.' No, that gets people upset." But that's good for them. It purges them of evil. "You are a Nazi!" "Oh, I'm a Nazi. Shoot me!" "No, no, we're not going to shoot you, just recognize it and change."

Yuck - yet another demagogue who purges nothing and doesn't have the guts to point at the true culprits?

Reminds me once again of Noam Chumpsky's finest moment - his analogy of a thief caught with his hand in the till pointing elsewhere and yelling 'Thief thief!'

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: