FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meacher to screen LC2E for MPs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Meacher to screen LC2E for MPs Reply with quote

This from www.911blogger.com.

http://ukfilm.org/news/screened-for-mps-9-11-conspiracy-film

Labour MP Michael Meacher has arranged a special screening at the Houses of Parliament on 14th June. Loose Change, a 90-minute, $10,000 film by relative unkowns Korey Rowe and Dylan Avery, questions the official line about the cause of the collapse of the Twin Towers.

This film is, unsurpsingly, the subject of a heated debate. You can read about it and find links to the official site and free Google Video download on Wikipedia(video)". Please note that several aspects of the article's neutrality are disputed.

Meacher says: "I think 9/11 is so important that as many people as possible should see this film. That's what I hope to achieve. It really deserves to get the fullest exposure" (reported in Broadcast, 12th May edition).
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet.

quite a few of them should have it for a while anyhoo. Laughing
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just posted this on the comments section

"This is a hugely significant step by Michael Meacher and his courage to speak out on 9/11 and 7/7 is to be applauded. A politician of integrity. What a shock.

I would like to see this discussion continue but respect the message from the editor that discussion of the significance of 9/11 and Michael Meacher's action is not on topic. I would like to invite posters to discuss this screening on this site www.nineeleven.co.uk and join us in raising awareness of 9/11 truth in this country"

This post by a critic is noteworthy. It's new to me

Discussion on the looose change forum
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep this is a great development for 911 truth seeking. I assume that its LC the second edition that will be shown.

Graham is correct to say that many of the MPs have been provided with hard copies of LC2 or referred to websites where they can download or view it for quite some time now!

June 14th is quite a long way off, is there any reason why it could not be shown in the HoC sooner or is there some significance about the date (i.e are all MPs going to be in London on that date for something else?)

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the HoC on 14/6/! Perhaps we should all write to our constituency MPs to ensure they are aware of the event and ask them if they will be attending the presentation to represent our interests!

Quote:
This post by a critic is noteworthy. It's new to me

Ian refers to this critics website of LC2 which I have had a look through and would recommend serious 911 truth seekers to do the same and make your own judgement. I've only scanned through it quickly and will revisit it tonight. I agree with Ian it is worthy of our attention.

I have pasted part of it here:-

Quote:
Also at the end of this document is a summary of the numbers and types of errors that I found in "Loose Change." Not every error was noted or commented on in the transcription section, nor does every comment I made there count as an "error" in my tallies. And no, I didn't count typos in the transcript as errors.

To keep you from jumping to the end, I'll tell you now that in this hour and twenty-minute video I counted 81 errors of fact (statements like "1+1 = 3"). In addition, I counted 345 instances of conjecture not supported by evidence, logical fallacies, uses of images that do not support the conclusions being drawn, and other flubs. And that's only counting errors of commission. The errors of omission are more serious. (Note: I have turned up more errors while doing this update, but I find it too depressing to count them.)

I welcome any well-researched corrections to my statements and will incorporate them into this document (after checking them out!). Submit constructive criticism to itmatters@mail.co

It would also be interesting to read this critics independent analysis of the Keene commission report and the official version of 911.

We have to use our intelligence and intuition to get to the truth and always be conscious of the misinformation and disinformation in these information wars.

Always do your own thorough research and in the end rely on your own personal judgement

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Response to LC2 Critiquer Reply with quote

A lot of work has been put into that critique, so I sent them this.
====
Hello,

Congratulations on your incredibly detailed critique of Loose Change 2nd Edition

http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html

I am amazed at the level of detail. My observation was, however, that the tone of your commentary of Loose Change is not neutral. For sure There are at least a couple of classic mistakes in Loose Change (such as the "amazing plane which took off more times than it landed" and the B52 bomber in 1945), but the "Science is in" and the Twin Towers definitely did NOT collapse as a result of Jet Impacts. It seems there are lots of people do want to believe that the jets did cause all the destruction - but they didn't - only part of it.

I would also like to suggest that you take an hour or 2 of TV news coverage and dissect and critique to the same level - see how many mistakes you find.

To pick fault with some of the errors in Loose Change is to miss the point of why it was made and the intention behind it. In any case, there is plenty of other evidence outside what is packed in LC2, which again misses the point . As one of the film-makers says "I wish someone could prove to me the Al Qaida story was true - I had a nice life before this". I feel that way about this issue too.

You may be interested to know that 200+ Scholars (www.st911.org) have now got together to decide what to do to protect our future. They no longer accept the Official Conspiracy Theory. Please see here http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/WhoAreWe.html for a list of people. With a flurry of Cognitive Dissonance, people say "um, can't see any structural engineers listed". They forget that Physics underpins Structural Engineering and, also, it is impossible for something to fall through concrete and steel as quickly as if falls through the air - as happened on 9/11. This applies whether the collapse time of WTC 1 or 2 was 9 or 15 seconds. The pulverisation of the building requires huge amounts of energy, as does the ejection of a steel beam, weighing 600,000 pounds.

http://www.gallerize.com/WINDY_TOWERS_OF_9-11_1.htm

The energy for this ejection and pulverisation does not come from a pancake collapse, nor a jet loaded with fuel. It comes from huge explosions, whose sound has been recorded on video in:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=9%2F11+ eyewitness

In any case, many 9/11 Truthers just want to see all the evidence released, such as the Pentagon tapes and those security camera tapes that were ceased from properties near the Pentagon. We want to see the final NIST report for WTC7 etc etc. Where's the evidence to support the Official Conspiracy Theory?

You can either say "well, it's OK that the UK and the USA are occupying Iraq and yeah Iran is a Nuclear Threat - after all, we need our Oil and stable economies don't we". Or you can realise the truth shown by the available evidence that we are in a terrible situation and only we can solve it. Members of ST911 all think it is time to decide how we fight the terrible corruption and crimes that have been committed on and since 9/11 - these are the real issues - not quibbles over B52 or B25 bombers or "13 takeoffs and 10 landings".

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson
British 9/11 Truth Campaign (www.nineeleven.co.uk)
Scholars for 9/11 Truth (www.st911.org)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Response to LC2 Critiquer Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
“You can either say "well, it's OK that the UK and the USA are occupying Iraq and yeah Iran is a Nuclear Threat - after all, we need our Oil and stable economies don't we". Or you can realise the truth shown by the available evidence that we are in a terrible situation and only we can solve it.”

Agreed! However, I don’t see that there is anything to ‘solve’. The global elite is engaged with an agenda of total control, and they are arranging this by creating chaos. Thesis – antithesis - synthesis

GW Gump has THE lowest approval ratings since Nixon; the guy is * TWAT (aka The War Agianst Terror) the entire system of government is being twisted around the fingers of capitalism. The world we live in is organised by Bilderberg, Council for Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission et al.

Most all the candidates you put the X next to on a ballot sheet are puppets selected to serve capitalism. Blair himself remarked in a speech that the best choice for the economy is to leave it in the hands of private enterprise. The guy is a complete *!

Humanity needs to wake up to the fact that democracy is not the best method of political continuity. Democracy only ever satisfies the majority. Civilisation cannot succeed in a bi-polar model. Life is more than left-right, up-down, in-out, over-under; it is a complicated array of harmonic concordance and intelligent design (NB. not creationism.)

Humans are THE most creative species on the planet; we cannot allow a ruling hierarchy of inbreeding capitalists who control the world through economic policy, fiscal paradigm and monetary function to pursue their wicked ways of war

*, I am angry! Evil or Very Mad

Ian Henshall
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It strikes me this is the moment to press our local MPs to go to the screening. I will be saying to mine (in a marginal) that if she doesn't go I will do all I can to make sure she loses the seat at the next election
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Ian, we really need to push our MP's to this screening. We should first try and confirm this screening and once this is done, start writing, faxing, phoning and meeting your MP to encourage them to the screening. We should have someone centrally keeping a spreadsheet of those MPs who atend and those who don't. We can then put more pressure on the ones that do go and hopefully they will start distributing LC2 to those who didn't.

Do you think we should let MP's know we are keeping a spreadsheet of who doesn't go? When this does all come out we can publish the list of MP's who refused to go.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: MP's Reply with quote

If anyone is looking for pigs at the trough, visit this site. http://www.theyworkforyou.com/
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew - that link to the photo and piece about the 600,000 pound beam is incredible - a smoking , nay flaming gun if ever there was one. If deniers dismiss this, they're nuts , quite simply. They will, though, depend on it.

Lewis Carroll saw it all when he talked about believing three impossible things before breakfast. Not to mention ''sentence first, verdict later".
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is brilliant.

lets hope he gets it played

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all people, Boris Johnson is my MP Laughing

I have sent him an email regarding this very matter!!!

I thought F9/11 was a good documentary until I saw LC2E

http://www.oilempire.us/loose-change.html has the following:

The Fool’s Gold

Fake evidence – traps to distract and discredit the 9/11 truth movement: pods, missiles, drones . . .

“It would seem that an entire plane disappeared upon impact.”
[Answer – Many documented plane crash sites leave virtually no large debris.]

“So what could blow a 16 foot hole in the outer ring of the Pentagon . . . A cruise missile.”
[Answer – Wrong. A Boeing 757 could.]

“Why is the damage to the Pentagon completely inconsistent with a Boeing 757?”
[Answer - It’s not, the first floor hole is over 90’ wide.]

“So if Flight 93 didn’t go down in Shanksville, then where? You ready for this? Cleveland.”
[Answer – Flt 93 was most likely shot down.]

“Flight 93 passengers were taken to an empty NASA research center.”
[This is pure speculation mixed with information from a real flight which landed, Delta 1989.]

“If different planes were used, what happened to the original ones?”
[Answer - There is no evidence that anything but the real planes were used in any the attacks.]

“None of those calls [from the flights] could have possibly taken place.”
[Answer – there is no clear evidence for the calls being fake or impossible.]

“So what happened in the North Tower? Ask Willie Rodriguez. . . . explosions coming from the basement . . .”

[Answer – even though were some explosions in the basement and lobby, we know the towers collapsed from the top down.]

What do you think?
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scuba said:
Quote:
What do you think?

I have to say that I agree with most of those statements, and I might add that from what I've seen in the past, OilEmpire.com seems to be pretty well balanced in its thinking - not afraid to question some key elements that are widely accepted amoung truth seekers.

They say "we have no evidence" when there is no evidence. They say "most likely" rather than "this happened" when there is limited evidence. They appear to be honest about things that some view as damaging to the movement, but in my opinion they are just trying to sharpen the arguements and progress with getting to the bottom of what did and didn't happen.

I would add to a couple:

Quote:
“So what could blow a 16 foot hole in the outer ring of the Pentagon . . . A cruise missile.”
[Answer – Wrong. A Boeing 757 could.]

I would disagree with this, but the point is moot as there wasn't just a 16ft hole, that was only the damage to the first floor, as they point out in a later point
Quote:
[Answer - It’s not, the first floor hole is over 90’ wide.]

Good to clear up the point but the first point in isolation gives credence to those who still claim only a 16ft hole.

Quote:
“So if Flight 93 didn’t go down in Shanksville, then where? You ready for this? Cleveland.”
[Answer – Flt 93 was most likely shot down.]

I still have major issues with my understanding of the Penn state event, and until I get some more info I am still leaning towards that it was most likely shot down.

I can't remember who it was, but somebody on the forum once said that OilEmpire cannot be trusted. I am still intersted to hear why, as what I've seen seems to be working in the right direction - can anyone shed some light on them?

Having said that I have already called my MP's office to make them aware of the screening and shall be sending a reminder email to follow up. Even though he's already turned me down when I offered him a copy, maybe if some of MP mates are there to hold his hand he might have the guts to watch it.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start of Broadcast article

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/broadcastnowsearchResults.aspx?strSearch =meacher

Meacher challenges Blair on Iran

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9684

What would really help is if MM tabled an early day motion on 9/11
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Neal states:-
Quote:
tabled an early day motion

Does that look as bad as it sounds! Can someone educate me on what is an EDM!

Perhaps we could test the BBCs charter again and notify them of this NEWS in the hope that it goes on air!

Happy 911 truth campaign creating

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Stick with the core Reply with quote

All,
I think this just emphasizes the fact that when discussing with 9/11 newbies you have to stick to the one or two killer events such as WTC7
and the fact nobody has been fired for incompetance.
If we start straying into F93 and where are the passenger stuff we are admittedly venturing into conjecture. Those working for the `other side`
want this so as to make discrediting us an easy job.
Lets stick to what we can prove and keep hammering away!

I have faith that all the `powers that be` in the world are not nessesarily out to get us. There are plently of powerful people on our side who are just as worried about neo-con lunacy getting us into WW3. Its just a matter of time now that the truth movement has reached a critical mass.

An american who was in law enforecement I met recently summed it up quite well, if you catch a criminal wanted for 50 crimes you dont charge him with all 50 but pick the 5 you can prove easily and forget the rest.

Anyway its great that MPs will be watching LC2, there really could do with being a LC3 to clear up the errors but we cant have everything!

On a lighter note I thought that V for Vendetta was more or less a 9/11 film!!!!!!!!! The connotations were absolutely stunning. Anyway better go; I`m rambling again.......

Cheerio

Calum

"Dont let the b****** get you down!"
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Loose Change 2 Reply with quote

The best way to get your MP's attention (in my case Greg Mulholland, Lib/Dem) is whilst he is out strolling round town with his wife and nice plump little baby girl (Isabel) as I managed to do in Otley last night....he has agreed to watch our DVD and actually asked me to send it to him.....I can now back it up with this news about Michael Meacher, who really does deserve several big rounds of applause - he must be a man for all seasons or something - he strikes me as a nice bloke as well and so does Greg...surely some things must transend party boundries...

..but I need a copy of Loose Change 2 please (as I would think this is the best film to send) if anyone could send me one? I would also like some help with composing a letter to accompany the DVD that gets straight to the point and doesn't "ramble on" as I know I have a tendency to do...

a little help, please!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Jane,
google (or better 'scroogle') bittorrent sites, choose the most popular by readership(TPB), and you will notice that Loose Change 2 has been downloaded some 14,000 times. With a fast connection you should have it in a couple of hours. Good luck.
Allan
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks Alwun!
Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: getting MPs to view Loose Change Reply with quote

Ian Henshall wrote:
It strikes me this is the moment to press our local MPs to go to the screening. I will be saying to mine (in a marginal) that if she doesn't go I will do all I can to make sure she loses the seat at the next election

Indeed Ian.

And with your track record of tactical voting campaigns and full page adverts in The Independent, she should be quaking in her shoes. But mine is the lovely, upstanding pillar of rectitude, Tessa Jowell. I wonder how I can persuade her to view it.

I also think we should be encouraging peers to view it. They're also members of parliament and a bit more independent that our elected representatives. No reason why they shouldn't attend, is there?

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Early Day Motions Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Ian Neal states:-
Quote:
tabled an early day motion

Does that look as bad as it sounds! Can someone educate me on what is an EDM!

Perhaps we could test the BBCs charter again and notify them of this NEWS in the hope that it goes on air!

Happy 911 truth campaign creating

Early day motion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Early day motion is a phrase used in the Westminster system for motions tabled by Members of Parliament for debate "on an early day". They are only very rarely debated on the floor of the Chamber of the House. EDMs remain open for signature for the duration of the parliamentary session.

EDMs can be tabled on matters ranging from trivial, even funny, topics to those of epoch-making importance. The censure motion by which the Labour Government of 1974-79 was ejected had its origin in an Early day Motion (no. 351 of 1978-79), put down on March 22, 1979 by Margaret Thatcher.

Examples of trivial issues covered include EDM 1255 in the 2003-2004 session of the UK Parliament tabled by Tony Banks, which concerns itself with a disclosure by MI5 that it had proposed using pigeons as flying bombs during World War II. The motion condemned the proposal, describing humans as "obscene, perverted, cruel, uncivilised and lethal", and proposed that the House "looks forward to the day when the inevitable asteroid slams into the Earth and wipes them out thus giving nature the opportunity to start again". It was only signed by two other MPs — Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell. Whether Tony Banks seriously believed this viewpoint is left to the reader to decide.

EDMs tabled on serious topics include those tabled demanding the release of Nelson Mandela when he was incarcerated in apartheid South Africa. One that is currently receiving all party support is EDM 1198 concerning Decennial Census records.

Another, non-political, meaning of the term is that of performing a necessary biological function. The two meanings have perhaps something in common.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correspondence despatched to my constituency MP today for the record:-
Quote:
Geraldine Smith MP (The Labour Party)

Dear Geraldine,

Re: 911 Truth/7-7 truth/attack on Iran

It is now almost a year since I wrote to you to make you aware of my own disturbing personal findings and research on the events of 911 and to ask you to support a united call for a public investigation into revealing the whole truth of what really did happen on that date which has facilitated the implementation of fascist state control measures in the US and UK producing a negative effect on the quality of peoples lives and human rights (removal of freedom etc)

I wish to make you aware that MP Michael Meacher has arranged a special screening of Loose Change (second edition) at the Houses of Parliament on 14th June, which in my opinion is the best presentation I have viewed to date showing compelling evidence which seriously questions the official version of 911 (re: the Keane commission report). I have attached an extract of the event which appears on the 911 Truth campaign website (Britain & Ireland) www.nineeleven.co.uk.,
Will you be attending the presentation?

I am concerned at the focus of the Bush/Blair attention on Iran and the latest reshuffle of President Blairs cabinet, in particular the removal of MP Jack Straw from the position of Foreign Secretary I attach for your information a copy of a report published in the media on 20/4/
“Blair & Straw at odds over action in Iran”.

It would appear that Mr Straw has taken a similar line to terminated MP Robin Cook and been put in the position Robin occupied, leader of the Commons, before his mysterious and untimely death.
Maybe if Jack Straw is a friend of yours you should advise him not to go out hill walking/mountain climbing. It would appear that walking alone is becoming a hazardous act for responsible MPs who challenge what is clearly a hidden agenda (re: the suspicious death of Dr David Kelly and weapons of mass destruction or more truthfully weapons of mass deception).

It is interesting to note that the new Foreign Secretary, Margaret Beckett supports military action in Iran.

I have read the government report on the events of 7/7 and I find this report to be a replication of the Keane commission report on 911, omissions and distortions, it is in my opinion a whitewash of the truth. Would you support a united call for a full professional independent public inquiry into the events of 7/7? (For information of why this is necessary refer to www.julyseventh.co.uk)

I look forward to receiving your response to the content of my correspondence and my above two questions.

Yours sincerely

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Publicity for Meacher's screening Reply with quote

This article about Michael Meacher's screening of Loose Change to MPs has appeared in the magazine, Broadcast.

MPs to watch cult 9/11 documentary
Dominic Schreiber
11 May

A controversial US documentary that casts doubt over the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Center during 9/11 is to be shown to MPs next month.

Made by Americans Korey Rowe and Dylan Avery on a laptop for less than $10,000, Loose Change claims the Twin Towers were brought down in a controlled explosion.

The 90-minute film has gained a cult following and according to Labour MP Michael Meacher - who has arranged the screening on 14 June at the Houses of Parliament - the evidence assembled proves there are major discrepancies in the official accounts of what happened, including the findings of the 9/11 Commission.

"It is an issue that clearly the media and many members of the public shy away from," he said.

"I think 9/11 is so important that as many people as possible should see this film. That's what I hope to achieve. It really deserves to get the fullest exposure."

To contact Broadcast with a news story please call 020 7505 8040 or send an email to broadcastnews@emap.com
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to say that Michael meacher is no longer going to show "Loose Change' to MP's.

I congratulated him (as recommended on this site) by email. here is his reply:

"After full consideration, Mr Meacher is not arranging for this film to be shown."

Regards
Monica Masson PA

Rt Hon Michael Meacher MP, House of Commons

What kind of pressure do you think was put on him? Very disappointing. It just shows you what we are up against.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is tragic news. I do believe though, that all MP's have been sent copies. Perhaps he read about 'Everbody's Gotta Learn Sometime' and hopefully thought best to hold off until that was available, as it sounds like it may be a better film to watch first.

Also someone else mentioned getting the message to the House of Lords. Does anyone know if this had been done? Shirley Williams may be a good start?

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had a result. Found out a woman at work is an advisor in the HoL and she's offered to give Shirley Williams LC2 for me. Should be able to get rid of a few more through her. Let me know of any peers who may be receptive.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By complete coincidence I bumped into one of Michael Meacher's assistants at a demonstration yesterday evening. We discussed 9/11 truth in general and our network/website in this country as well as MM decision not to screen Loose Change. I got the strong impression that MM is still commited to holding a film screening and I suggested that EGLST may be more 'suitable' to an audience of MPs. Whilst it largely avoids physical evidence the conclusion that 9/11 stinks is the same. His assistant was unaware of this site but siad he would check it out and email me, so hopefully out of this will come greater contact and cooperation
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Just had a result. Found out a woman at work is an advisor in the HoL and she's offered to give Shirley Williams LC2 for me. Should be able to get rid of a few more through her. Let me know of any peers who may be receptive.

I sent a copy of Loose Change II to an old friend of mine who's a former Lib Dem MP and now sits in the Lords. I spoke to him on the phone a couple days ago, he confirmed he had watched it and said he found the evidence very compelling. I'm going to send him more stuff and hopefully bend his arm to distribute the info further.

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
President Blairs cabinet

LOL Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: