FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fri22Nov1963 - JFK Dallas assassination CIA LBJ +Chicago Mob
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been asked to shed some light on the Kennedy assassination for you. That is what I shall do, but from the size of this book you can already see that I cannot give you the complete story here today. Unfortunately, this was a complex and extensive conspiracy. I assume you want to know who did it? A simple question, but it must be split up in two parts. What do you want to know? Who the shooters were? Or who gave the orders? Those are two different parties.

The shooters I can give you. Or better said, I can give you only two, because there were actually more than two, but the two I am sure of, were Charles Nicoletti and James Files. Who were they? Well, they were both gangsters working for the organized crime boss of Chicago, Sam Giancana, but they were also assets for the CIA. Contract agents for the dirty work. And their boss, Sam Giancana, obviously did a lot of work with the CIA. Charles Nicoletti was Giancana's best hitman, and James Files was the driver and bodyguard for Charles Nicoletti. James Files fired the fatal shot from the infamous grassy knoll, which should maybe be called the Bushy knoll. He has made a full and detailed confession, of which you may judge the credibility in the book. You can also get further details on the website. Therefore I do not wish to elaborate very much here. What I do want to do though, is take take you back to Dallas that day, where Kennedy was killed in broad day light in Dealey Plaza. I will show you a fragment of the confession of James Files and the Zapruder film of the murder. It starts with a word from FBI agent Zack Shelton.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/presentation.htm

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This film pulled by YouTube and Wim Dankbaar of http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com this morning
TonyGosling wrote:
James Files 'confessed in 1994 to being the Grassy Knoll shooter

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPrlp-6ga4Q

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Atlee Phillips was the CIA controller of Lee Harvey Oswald. He was also the controller of the grassy knoll gunman, if James Files is to be believed. Upon retirement Phillips founded the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO). George H.W. Bush is the Chairman of the honorary Board of Directors.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je_7CNWa-Ek

A zip of the JFK murder with Pepsi cola
http://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/a-zip-of-the-jfk-murder-wi th-pepsi-cola/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vid still available here on the Copyright owner's channel starting at 1:10
http://youtu.be/DfT1I9CqREw?t=1m8s

Link

TonyGosling wrote:
This film pulled by YouTube and Wim Dankbaar of http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com this morning
TonyGosling wrote:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Q: Who instructed you to do this, James? Tell me the story...in your words...
A: The story started back....oh, roughly six months prior to that when Mr. Nicoletti contacted me one evening and I had met with him and he instructed me that we was going to do a friend of mine. It was more like a personal joke because I had never liked John F. Kennedy since the Chianos Bay affair which was the Bay of Pigs.

Q: Were you at the Bay of Pigs, Jimmy?

A: No, I was not at the Bay of Pigs but I had helped train several of the operatives that were involved at the Bay of Pigs.
Q: When you say "helped train them" what do you mean?
A: I helped train them on what they call..we called it "Gator Ridge" back then, some people refer to it as "No Name Key" some people call it "Assassin Ridge" it was in the Everglades down there in Florida.(5) We worked solely with the Cubans at that time...we had supplied them with weapons...the weapons had come basically from the government...from the CIA...they had been heavily involved in that. And at that time, David Atlee Phillips was my controller. So I had never liked Kennedy since he had backed out on us and we didn't get enough firepower and I felt that we had been betrayed.(6) But, I, at that point, I had never even considered killing anybody at all over the situation, but when Charles Nicoletti told me that we were going to do my friend, I thought that they were referring to a local party in town and I said why what the hell did he do. He laughed, he says no not him, we're going to do John F. Kennedy, the president. I was a little bit shocked at first but I said hey fine, great, don't matter to me. I was game for anything he wanted to do. And then we discussed it and then he asked me what I thought about Johnny Rosselli(9) working with us and I told him hey fine I like Johnny..got no problems there.

Q: So you knew John Rosselli before that day?

A: I knew John Rosselli before that day.
Q: How did you meet him?

A: I had met John Rosselli in Miami and discussed a few things with him and he...I had met him through David Atlee Phillips...David Atlee Phillips was an operative for the CIA. Through time everybody got to be fairly well good friends but I grew up basically under Chuck's wing...Mr. Nicoletti's wing. Chuck had told me we were going to do it. We'd first originally planned to do the assassination in Chicago but a lot of people didn't like that idea so then it was moved to another location.

Q: When you say "we planned it" could you clarify "we"?
A: Well when I say we...I was just with Mr. Nicoletti. Whatever he said do, I would do. When I say we, I'm referring like...the only thing I did was just drive the car or whatever that they needed me for. Mr. Nicoletti had asked me then at that point when we'd decided not to do it in Chicago and it was going to be moved to Dallas...when John F. Kennedy had decided to go to Dallas...a week in advance, I took the '63 Chevrolet that we had at that time..I left and I went down a week earlier. I picked up the weapons from the storage bin that we had and loaded them in the car with everything that I thought we might need..with a various assortment...and I left and I drove to Dallas. I stayed out at a place in Mesquite, Texas.(11) Once I got there, I called back and notified Mr. Nicoletti that I was thee and on the scene. The following day, Lee Harvey Oswald came by the motel where I was at...they had given him my location...and he took me out to a place somewhere southeast of Mesquite where I test fired the weapons and calibrated the scopes on anything that might be needed. Then he was with me for a few days in town there...we drove around...so I would know all the streets and not run into any dead ends streets if anything went wrong and we had to flee from the area.

Q: So Lee Oswald spent time with you...he knew why you were there, you knew why he was there...?
A: Lee Harvey Oswald knew that I was there but I never told him why I was there. He had just been come over and told to stay with me and to help me out and to assist in any way he could. Lee Harvey Oswald and I never discussed the assassination of John F. Kennedy. I discussed that with no one. Because my part of it...I had no part of the assassination at that time...all I did was go down, take the car down, take the weapons down, clean the weapons, calibrate the scopes, make sure everything was functioning properly and then know the immediate area surrounding Dealey Plaza back to the expressways and the other local highways that could be used as an extraction point to leave Dallas in case something should go wrong. At that point, I had no involvement at all in the assassination outside of that...just doing my little job that I had to do.

Q: Could you give me the exact chronology of what happened from the time you arrived in Dallas...? You've already said that you went out and test fired some guns and things...take me back to maybe November 21, the day before, and in your own words, tell me what happened from November 21, 1963 until the night of November 22, 1963...

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/confession2.htm

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Man Who Shot JFK & The Chicago Connection
Updated November 13, 2013
http://www.bollyn.com/the-man-who-admitted-shooting-jfk/

I SHOT JFK - James Earl Files (born January 24, 1942), a prisoner at the Stateville Correctional Center (Illinois), admitted being one of the snipers who killed President Kennedy.

REMINGTON FIREBALL XP-100 with scope, the weapon Files says he used.
Photo from www.jfkmurdersolved.com/fireball1.htm

Source: "Jim Garrison on the JFK Assassination"
Watch this 3-Minute Video - youtu.be/1zcEelhzzUg

The two-minute taped confession of the Chicago gangster James Earl Files in which he confesses that he was one of the gunmen who shot President John F. Kennedy is required viewing to understand this article.

The video can be watched at: youtu.be/1zcEelhzzUg

The testimony in this video is compelling evidence because, if true, it proves that members of the Chicago Outfit, such as Sam Giancana, who were partners-in-crime with Sidney and Marshall Korshak, Henry Crown, Jacob Arvey, and the Zionist Mob of Chicago, were involved in the JFK assassination. The question remains: Who were the architectural planners of the assassination?

In the video, Files refers to two other Chicago gunmen that he knew were involved in the assassination of President Kennedy: John Roselli and Charles Nicoletti.

THE KORSHAK FAMILY

Sidney Korshak, the lawyer for the Chicago Outfit, defended high-level mobsters like Al Capone, Frank Nitti, Sam Giancana, Tony Accardo, and Moe Dalitz. The Korshak family is married into the Crown family of Chicago. Charles "Corky" Goodman, vice chairman of Henry Crown and Company (the family-owned company behind General Dynamics) and son-in-law of Irving Crown, is married to Margie Korshak, the daughter of the former Chicago political boss and city treasurer, Marshall Korshak, who had also served as director of the Illinois Department of Revenue and director of revenue for Chicago.

TIGHT WITH THE MOB - Margie Korshak (left) with Michelle Obama

THE MONEY MAN - Former City Treasurer Marshall Korshak (born Morris Korshak) shares a joke with then Mayor of Chicago Harold Washington at the Palmer House hotel.
(Photo: James Mayo, Chicago Tribune, March 30, 1984)

While Marshall Korshak oversaw the revenues of Illinois and Chicago, his brother Sidney was a notorious lawyer and counselor (consigliere) to the national crime syndicate and "was close to Giancana and Roselli," according to Supermob: How Sidney Korshak and His Criminal Associates Became America's Hidden Power Brokers by Gus Russo.

Tom Hagen, the character played by Robert Duvall, is the consigliere to the Corleone family in The Godfather films. The character is based on Sidney Korshak, the real-life Zionist Jewish consigliere, who served as an advisor in the production of the films.

TOM HAGEN - A "German-Irish" lawyer (left, played by Robert Duvall) in The Godfather was a film portrayal of Sidney Korshak, a Russian Jew from Chicago.

SIDNEY KORSHAK was the real-life consigliere for the Mob. If Sam Giancana was involved in the murder of President Kennedy - Sidney Korshak would have been involved in the planning of the crime. Korshak was the key person connecting the national crime syndicate to the Zionist Mob, Hollywood, Las Vegas -- and the state of Israel.

The close connection between Sidney Korshak with Sam Giancana and John Roselli would suggest that the Zionist lawyer Sidney Korshak was involved at the higest level in the planning and execution of the assassination of President Kennedy. Korshak's connection to Henry Crown explains the Chicago Outfit's connection to Dallas (and Lyndon Johnson), where Crown's newly acquired company General Dynamics had just finagled a $6.5 billion contract to develop the TFX/F-111 fighter jet.

The Zionist connection to the Kennedy assassination would have to have been at the highest level in order to explain how Arlen Specter, a member of B'nai B'rith, the secret Zionist order of Freemasons, came to fill the crucial role of promoting the absurd "magic bullet" theory, a fabrication that was essential to support the conclusion of the Warren Commission that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

Specter, the son of a Jewish junk peddler from the Ukraine and a newly-minted lawyer from Philadelphia in 1963, was not promoting this outrageous fabrication to protect Italian mobsters from Chicago. It is important to understand who Specter was serving with his lie about the magic bullet because it reveals the culprits behind the assassination.

On August 9, 1976, Roselli's body was found in a 55-gallon steel fuel drum floating near Miami. Roselli had been strangled and shot, and his legs were sawn off. It is believed that Roselli was murdered for revealing too much about the Kennedy assassination during his Senate testimony.

On March 29, 1977, Nicoletti received three .38 caliber slugs to the back of his head while waiting in his Oldsmobile in the parking lot of the Golden Horns Restaurant in suburban Northlake, Illinois. Nicoletti was due to appear before the House Select Committee on Assassinations at the time of his death.

In June of 1993, Don Irving, a veteran attorney with over 25 years experience with high profile cases, cross-examined James E. Files for seven hours and reported that he found no inconsistencies in Mr. Files' confession:

Mr. Files is serving a 50-year term for the attempted murder of two police officers. His FBI rap sheet indicates a life filled with violent crimes. Agent Shelton informed investigator West and attorney Irving that the FBI had previously gathered information from an informant that Mr. Files has knowledge of the events that occurred in Dealey Plaza on November 22nd, 1963.

Agent Shelton verified that Mr. Files was an associate and driver/bodyguard for one Charles Nicoletti, a known Mafia hitman from Chicago. Agent Shelton further states that he had long suspected that Chicago mob members Sam Giancana, Charles Nicoletti and John Roselli were involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy, but that he had no hard evidence to support his beliefs.

On August the 16th and 17th, 1992, after an extensive search to locate the prisoner, investigator West spent several hours each day questioning James E. Files. During the August 17th, 1992, meeting, Mr. Files confessed that he was involved in the JFK assassination. Mr. Files confessed that he was present in Dealey Plaza and that Charles Nicoletti and John Roselli were also present in Dealey Plaza.

Mr. Files further confessed that he had been recruited and worked for the CIA in the early 1960s, later becoming a driver for Charles Nicoletti of the Chicago Mafia...

We shared the confession of James E. Files with criminal attorney Don Irving, who agreed to visit Files in an effort to cross-examine Mr. Files to ascertain his validity. In June of 1993, Attorney Irving, a veteran of over 25 years of high profile cases, spent almost seven hours with James E. Files at the Joliet Prison. Mr. Irving reported that he found no inconsistencies in Mr. Files confession.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger Stone is a political consultant whose compelling firsthand knowledge shows that Lyndon Baines Johnson was not just involved in JFK’s assassination, but was in fact, the mastermind. In Stone's new book, The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ, LBJ is shown to have a motive, means, and opportunity to murder President John F. Kennedy.

I think the case against LBJ is overwhelming:
Motive, Means and Opportunity
* He benefited from JFK's death
* He had past form in corruption including vote rigging and implicated in homicides
* He blackmailed his way onto the JFK ticket knowing of JFK's infidelities.
* JFK/RFJ and LBJ did not get on.
* He knew that JFK backed down to the Russians in Cuban Missile crisis and did not allow US air cover for the Bay of Pigs invasion
* He was being investigated for corruption after it was revealed that he was worth $26million while being supposedly a public servant all his life.
* He was to be replaced as VP in 1964 elections. He could have been going to prison!
* He directly benefited from the Vietnam War (shares in KBR and Bell Helicopters)
* The assassination took place in LBJ's home state.
* The Wink!
* Jackie blamed LBJ
* "After tomorrow those god-d-n Kennedys will never embarrass me again. That's not a threat. That's a promise." – LBJ to his mistress Madeleine Brown on the eve of JFK assassination.
* He had the means to cover up the crime and other crimes including rubbing out RFK and JFK lover, Mary Pinchot Meyer
* Appointed former CIA spymaster Alan Dulles, sacked by JFK, to Warren Commission. Dulles introduced the concept of the Lone Gunman to the Warren Commission in the first 30 minutes of its first meeting.

Quote:

Roger Stone fills in the speculation and gaps from other assassination reports such as Robert Caro's four-volume biography on LBJ, and Bill O’Reilly’s research on JFK’s assassination.

The Man Who Killed Kennedy is an insider’s story, with Stone shedding new light on murder, deception, cover-up, and intrigue surrounding Richard Nixon, George H. W. Bush, Gerald Ford, J. Edgar Hoover, Robert Kennedy, the CIA, the mob, Texas oil interests, and the linchpin, Lyndon Baines Johnson. “When I pressed him on who he thought killed Kennedy, Nixon would shiver and say, "Texas”, stated Roger Stone. Read The Man Who Killed Kennedy to find out how and why LBJ did it.

Here the Roger Stone interview here. Very compelling.

http://www.podalmighty.com/alanpark/alanpark39.mp3

Last edited by scienceplease 2 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Files Update: This is a letter James Files sent me from prison in December, 2013 in answer to questions inspired by the viewers who watched my video
http://www.collectivepsych.com/Coup_detat_2.html

THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO JAMES FILES AFTER I HAD RECEIVED SOME NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE VERACITY OF FILES’ STATEMENTS.
THESE WERE TOUGH QUESTIONS.

I HAD NOT CORRESPONDED WITH FILES FOR OVER 10 YEARS. HERE ARE HIS ANSWERS. MY LETTER TO HIM WAS SENT ON OCT 30, 2013, AND HIS REPLY FROM PRISON ARRIVED DECEMBER 13, 2013

HIS REPLIES ARE IN ITALICS AND THE SPELLING ERRORS AND COMPOSITION ARE EXACTLY AS HE SENT THEM TO ME.

Sorry, there is a typo. The date of the letter is Oct 2013, not 2014)

James Files, Inmate N14006
Stateville Correctional Center
16830 South Broadway
Crest Hill, IL 60403

Dear Mr Files, Oct 30, 2014

Almost a decade a go you and I corresponded about JFK. and I referenced you as the grassy knoll gunman.Since then, I made a video on Youtube about this. Maybe you do not have internet or youtube. Youtube is a way of posting a lecture on line so others can see it. There are quite a number of clips of you being interviewed on youtube.

The title of my talk is “The JFK assassination: what really happened.” Again, I say that James Files and Nicoletti were the shooters.

Well, quite a few people have looked at this video so far. About 90% like it but about 10% hate it. I get called all sorts of profanities. I’m accused of being a liar, a moron, and far worse. They don’t believe me, and they don’t believe you.

So I’m wondering if you can help me out. There are some questions these folks ask me which I can’t answer. They are very hostile, so get ready. These are hostile questions and comments (to me) and these are tough questions. Please don’t be offended. They don’t come from me, they come from my critics, and, thus, in a way, your critics. I could use your help in giving honest and intelligent replies to these accusations. (I left a space for you to answer if you choose):

(1)One critic says Files is lying because the Remington Fireball was not invented or sold commercially until 1968. What is your reply to that?

They are correct on the Remington Fireball was not sold commercially until 1968. . . what I had was a proto-type that was given to the CIA in 1961 and I received it for work in 1962…and the prottype was just a little different than the one sold in 1968. Check with someone that is now retired from Remington who worked back then. This has been checked out before

(2)Another points out a contradiction. When I interviewed you, you said that Oswald knew nothing about the coming hit. But in another interview you said that you and Oswald hung out together, in Dallas, and that Oswald showed you around. It seems from that interview that Oswald must have known you were there for some reason. Did he know you were coming to hit the President or was in the dark about that? Was Oswald aware of the coming hit on JFK or was he kept in the dark. If he was in the dark, what was he thinking when he was out there helping you? What did he think he was helping you to do?

Oswald and me spent 5 days together before the assassination with him showming me around Dallas. At that time I was a weapons bearer and driver. “not” a shooter. Oswald and I never spoke of the up-coming assassination. That would be out of character to speak of a crime you was fixing to commit. After a hit, Charles Nicoletti and I never spoke a word about what we had done. Not to each other, or anyone Else. Once the deed was done, it was history. Like it never happened.

(3)One witness, a deaf man who also couldn’t speak, said that he saw two men, not just one, at the grassy knoll. He saw you shoot. He was standing on the freeway overpass. He didn’t hear anything, because he was deaf, but he saw a puff of smoke. One man was dressed in a suit he said, (I think that was you) and one who was in overalls. The man in the overalls ran toward the railroad cars. Your interview said that you were alone. Please clarify. Is the deaf man wrong?

There was a couple of railroad workers in the yard, but no one was with me. Prior to the Shooting, one man did come by me. That man was grounds coordinator, who was checking to make sure that everyone was on station. His footprints were the size 81/2 that was in the mud behind the fence with my size 10 foot prints.

(4)Chauncey Holt was supposed to be a guy who brought fake secret service identification to the shooters. I’ve read that the shooters (you, Nicoletti, Roselli) were dressed in suits and carrying secret service IDs. Is this true? Did you know Chauncey Holt?

Yes, I knew Chauncey Holt and hes he delivered the secret service ID’s, But I never used one of them. If you have studied Chuncey Holt, then you know what he was capable of doing. He was a first class forger. . . .

(5)If Oswald was not the shooter in the 6th floor, who was? Was it David Morales? Mac Wallace? Who?

I do not know who the shooter on the 6th floor was. I don’t even know if there was a shooter on the 6th floor.

(6)Recently it has been revealed that your friend Marlowe was the guy who killed Tippit. Care to comment? True or false? You told me 10 years ago you knew but you withheld his name. Since then, Marlowe passed away. I know you don’t talk about folks until they are gone, so I’m wondering if now that he is gone if you can confirm if Marlowe is the guy who hit Tippit.

Yes, Gary Marlow was the man who shot and killed J.D. Tippit. I never gave up his name. His sister-in-law came forward with that information for the $10,000 reward. I would not sell out for the money after his death. He sent me Message when he was very sick and knew he was dying of cancer, and that message was “Please keep my secret, * the world, they don’t need to know. I don’t want my family to know the truth about me, who I was and what I had done.

(7)When I interviewed you, you said E. Howard Hunt was involved but that you chose not to comment any further. Since that time, however, Hunt died, so now I’d like to know if you can tell me what he did with Oswald or how else he was involved?

As for E. Howard Hunt, he was a good man and he served his country. Let him RIP!

(8)Finally, one author (Epstein) says you lied about everything and that you were in Chicago with your wife who was delivering a baby. He said you were never in Dallas. Another author said that you replied to this charge by saying that you had an identical twin brother who was with your wife and that your brother was subsequently murdered. I have never found anything in my research showing that you ever said that. I don’t think you did say that. Did you say that about an identical twin brother or has someone put words in your mouth?

Yes, I was in Chicago when my wife Eleanor had our daughter. Which was my first child, born Sept 26th, 1966 and is on record, So I guess history is wrong and that JFK was assassinated on Sept 26,th 1966. Stop the press and change history.

Okay, I hope you can answer these questions for me. It would help in my dealing with all the critics who are calling me a liar and a fake. They are still very much in the minority, but they are a vocal minority.

Jerry Kroth

Please use the return envelope to reply, or send it to

They took your return envelope and threw it away. That is contra-band…

Jerry Kroth, Ph.D.

[from Jerry Kroth: I’m blocking out my address because a lot of strange people comment on my video and I’d just as soon keep this out of the public domain]

Here’ is Files’ final comment which he typed in before his signature:

I do hope this answers your questions. But I am sick of this JFK *. And the shot I took was a nothing shot. What 92 feet? Hell who can brag on a simple shot like that. . .

http://collectivepsych.com/Coup_detat_2.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assassination studies Hoover, The Mob, LBJ and The Texas Connection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFXA7Vdqq0

Useful video; I knew JFK had been 'leaned on' to make LBJ his Vice President, but I didn't know it was because Hoover had the dirt on JFK's womanising, and this was blackmail was used to get LBJ chosen (Hoover and LBJ were friends).

E. Howard Hunt - Testament
Live audio recording in his own words & voice to his eldest son, Saint John Hunt: http://www.saintjohnhunt.com/testament.html

Link also includes transcript. It won't 'copy', so I can't paste it (it's not very long) but is well worth listening to/reading.
Of particular interest to me was his including Dave Phillips, the CIA guy who Lee Harvey Oswald told his fiancée Judyth Vary Baker was the CIA man in charge of the hit on JFK ('Me and Lee' by J.V. Baker) when he phoned her just before the assassination.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More confirmation of the takeover of the USA by the JFK assassination:
The Cancer Link
Alan Dulles - fascist spymaster.

The Cancer Link: Dr Mary Sherman and Judyth Vary Baker

The thread on Dr Mary Sherman "Burnt, then stabbed 21-07-1965" and includes Judyth Vary Baker testimony which is written up in her book "Me and Lee".

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=170888#170888

This links a whole range of JFK plot related material in a consistent and coherent manner, including:
- Attempts to kill Castro using cancer virus
- Baker confirms Oswald's backstory as FBI agent
- Confirms Jim Garrison's investigations and prosecutions of Clay Shaw and suspicions on David Ferrie.
- Jack Ruby likely to have been injected with cancer virus (he complained that he's been injected with cancer virus - how would he even know about this?)
- Link back to Dr Mary Sherman's death.

Alan Dulles - fascist spymaster

In other recent news, the other dastardly plotter in this assassination is Alan Dulles which James Corbett reported upon here:

Link

Dulles introduced the concept of the Lone Gunman in the first 30 minutes of the first meeting of the Warren Commission. Alan Dulles was appointed to the commission by prime suspect, LBJ.

When Dulles died his wife was more worried about the blanket used to wrap him than his corpse. Mainly because of this...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/opinion/when-a-cia-director-had-scor es-of-affairs.html?_r=0
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The history channel

The guilty men presenting the evidence that LBJ (and his cronies) murdered JFK

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/video/assassinations/men_who_kill ed_kennedy_9_assassinations
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Lane – author who led backlash against official account of JFK assassination – dies aged 89
Lane briefly represented James Earl Ray, the convicted killer of the Reverend Martin Luther King, alleging he was an innocent pawn in a government plot.
PUBLISHED : Sunday, 15 May, 2016, 2:10pm
UPDATED : Sunday, 15 May, 2016, 2:16pm
http://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/1945160/ma rk-lane-author-who-led-backlash-against-official?

Mark Lane, a crusading lawyer for often unpopular causes, who was best known as an early and persistent sceptic of the lone-gunman account of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and who wrote several books affirming his belief that the president was the victim of a far-reaching government conspiracy, died May 11 at his home in Charlottesville. He was 89.
The cause was heart disease, said his wife, Patricia Lane.
In addition to his decades-long interest in the Kennedy assassination, Lane was a participant in other high-profile events, with clients including Vietnam war protesters; American Indians in the 1973 uprising at Wounded Knee, South Dakota; and Jim Jones, the leader of the 1970s cult that came to an end with a mass suicide in South America.
For a time, Lane represented James Earl Ray, the convicted killer of the Reverend Martin Luther King, alleging that he was an innocent pawn in a government plot.
Former US President John F. Kennedy, in 1963, months before his assassination. Photo: AFP
Once called “the country’s most controversial legal gadfly” by Newsweek magazine, Lane was also a vice-presidential candidate in 1968 on a fringe-party ticket headed by comedian and activist Dick Gregory.
Widely admired in some circles and reviled in others, Lane seemingly saw conspiracies lurking in every dark corner of American society. Even as he charged the news media with being manipulated by the government and big business, he appeared on hundreds of television shows, was accessible to reporters and published 10 books.
Throughout Lane’s career, the Kennedy assassination was a subject he could not leave alone. His involvement in the story started soon after the president was shot to death in Dallas on November 22, 1963.
Within two months, he became the legal representative of the mother of Lee Harvey Oswald, the suspected assassin who was slain in a Dallas police station by nightclub owner Jack Ruby two days after the Kennedy assassination.
Lane testified before the Warren Commission, the official federal inquiry into the assassination, but disputed its findings when the final report was released in 1964. Two years later, Lane published his first book, Rush to Judgment, which criticised the Warren Commission’s methods and conclusions. The book became an immediate bestseller and helped fuel what became a burgeoning industry of elaborate theories of conspiracy and secrecy surrounding the Kennedy assassination.
JFK film mystery: Lost original footage of Kennedy assassination sparks US$10m lawsuit

Among other things, Lane maintained that Oswald could not have acted alone. He speculated that at least one other gunman may have fired the fatal shots from a “grassy knoll” as Kennedy’s open-air limousine passed through Dealey Plaza in Dallas. Lane also voiced doubt about another central conclusion of the Warren Commission, that a single bullet had gone through Kennedy’s body and struck Texas Gov. John B. Connally Jnr, who was sitting in the front seat.
Moreover, Lane believed that Ruby, who killed Oswald on national live television, was part of a larger conspiracy that included law enforcement officials.
The influence of Rush to Judgment contributed to a pervasive scepticism about the Kennedy assassination. By the 1970s, a majority of Americans came to believe that some sort of conspiracy led to the president’s death, but there has been little agreement about how it may have occurred.

Lane charged that the Warren Commission worked backward from the conclusion that Oswald was killer, ignoring any evidence to the contrary. In time, critics would accuse Lane of the same tactics, only in reverse, saying he dismissed any suggestion that Oswald acted on his own.
In subsequent books, most notably in 1991’s Plausible Denial: Was the CIA Involved in the Assassination of JFK?, Lane wrote that the CIA was angry that Kennedy had abandoned plans to overthrow Fidel Castro in Cuba and feared that the president would eventually shut down the spy agency altogether. He charged that the conspiratorial network included convicted Watergate co-conspirator E. Howard Hunt.
By the time he published his fourth book about the assassination, Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK, in 2011, Lane had removed the question mark from his assertions about the CIA. Other researchers criticised his conclusions as fanciful and not supported by the facts.
Lee Harvey Oswald, accused assassin of John F. Kennedy, was shot by Jack Ruby. Photo: AP
Vincent Bugliosi, the true-crime author and onetime prosecutor of Charles Manson, who spent years writing a comprehensive study of the Kennedy assassination, Reclaiming History, called Lane “unprincipled” and “a fraud”.
In 1977, Lane appeared before a congressional panel investigating the assassinations of the 1960s as the attorney for Ray, King’s convicted killer. Lane said Ray was innocent and charged the FBI with being the “prime suspects” in King’s murder.
Lane drew an unusually sharp rebuke from the committee, which noted in a report that his statements were “based on little more than inference and innuendo”.
One of the strangest episodes in Lane’s career came in 1978, when he was hired by the self-proclaimed Rev. Jim Jones to represent his “Peoples Temple”.
Lane suggested that Jones and his followers – which he called “an incredible experiment with such vast potential for the human spirit” – were being harassed by the government.
You got to put me on the ground, put me on the ground, where I can feel the dirt, feel the breezeJAMES RICHARDSON, WRONGLY CONVICTED CLIENT
He was in Jonestown, Guyana, when Rep. Leo J. Ryan Jr., D-California, and other members of a US delegation were killed by several of Jones’s supporters on November 18, 1978. The same day, an estimated 900 people, including Jones, died after drinking cyanide-laced Kool-Aid. Lane said sympathetic members of the cult helped him escape with his life into the surrounding jungle.
In one of his lesser-known books, Arcadia, Lane championed the case of James Richardson, an African American man convicted by an all-white jury in rural Florida of killing his seven children by poisoning.
Richardson languished in prison for 21 years before Lane and Florida lawyer Ellis Rubin argued for his release. A special prosecutor – future US attorney general Janet Reno – agreed that Richardson did not receive a fair trial and should be freed.
It was the happiest moment of Lane’s career, his wife said in an interview.
“You’re free, James!” Lane said, helping to win Richardson’s release in 1989. “You’re free!”
“I still don’t believe it,” Richardson said. “You got to put me on the ground, put me on the ground, where I can feel the dirt, feel the breeze.”

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long interview with James Files the assassin
Interview with James Files

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr4vgHsmNEk

CIA agent speaks out...?

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tl5AV4jHvc

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting spin...

https://www.sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid -shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory

Quote:
Kennedy... in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, the president warned that unless American inspectors were allowed into Dimona (meaning the end of any military activities), Israel would find itself totally isolated... But then fate intervened and Kennedy was assassinated probably... because he got in the way of the mob, right-wing Cuban exiles and rogue elements of the CIA. The Israelis were off the hook. Not one of Kennedy's successors ever even attempted to confront (or even acknowledge) Israel's nuclear arsenal.

And then the issue was raised by Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi at the UN in 2009. He called for an investigation into the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy (& Martin Luther King Jr) where he accused Israel directly of complicity.

Link
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
Interesting spin...

https://www.sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid -shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory

Quote:
Kennedy... in a personal letter dated May 18, 1963, the president warned that unless American inspectors were allowed into Dimona (meaning the end of any military activities), Israel would find itself totally isolated... But then fate intervened and Kennedy was assassinated probably... because he got in the way of the mob, right-wing Cuban exiles and rogue elements of the CIA. The Israelis were off the hook. Not one of Kennedy's successors ever even attempted to confront (or even acknowledge) Israel's nuclear arsenal.

And then the issue was raised by Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi at the UN in 2009. He called for an investigation into the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy (& Martin Luther King Jr) where he accused Israel directly of complicity.

Link

There were a number of very serious reasons JFK was assassinated; here are some main ones, not necessarily in order of importance - they were ALL extremely important:

1. He was challenging the Federal Reserve, by printing Government dollars;
2. He was intent on stopping Israel getting nuclear weapons;
3. He was going to 'scatter the CIA' to the four winds', and replace them with an ACCOUNTABLE Intelligence Service;
4. He was going to retire J Edgar Hoover - most people loathed him, but were afraid to try to get rid of him as he had the dirt on them all;
5. He was going to tax Big Oil properly, instead of the scam peppercorn taxes they paid;
6. He had back-channel talks going on to make peace with Castro;
7. He was going to end the Vietnam War;
8. The Mafia hated him, as they believed he had double-crossed them;
9. The anti-Castro Cubans hated him, for not backing the Bay of Pigs attack;
10. LBJ hated him, and wanted his job; he was also likely to be investigated for criminal activity if JFK got in again;
11. Lyman Lemnitzer hated him for not allowing 'Operation Northwoods' to pproceed.

There may well be further ones, but it is interesting that Gaddafi spoke out on the Israeli nuke business.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot recommend highly enough the book: 'Hit List' by Belzer and Wayne.
Extremely detailed book on the 'heart attacks', murders, car and aircraft crashes, 'suicides' etc. of anyone who was seen as a possible threat to the 'Official Narrative'.

(I included a video in this post, which I hadn't fully watched. I have edited it out, as it is not the one I thought it was).

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A further link as I plod through the 'Hit List':

'Richard Nixon's Greatest Cover-Up: His Ties to the Assassination of President Kennedy':
http://www.crimemagazine.com/richard-nixons-greatest-cover-his-ties-as sassination-president-kennedy

'Richard M. Nixon press conference releasing the transcripts of the White House tapes, 04/29/1974.

Nixon's ties to the assassination of President Kennedy run deep, from his association with Jack Ruby, his ties to Jimmy Hoffa and the Mafia, and his connection to CIA operative E. Howard Hunt. On a tape recorded in Nixon's White House office in 1972 he told two top aides that the Warren Commission Report pulled off "the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated." No one knew that better than he did...........'

And, of course, the birth of the 'Weaponised' term 'Conspiracy Theorists' by the CIA.

That is some book!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed -
E. Howard Hunt & David Atlee Phillips - two key planners & perpetrators of the crime

James Files is the JFK assassin Chicago mob hitman from the Grassy Knoll and here he talks about actually blowing the back of US President John F. Kennedy's head off with his Remington Fireball rifle. He was in Dallas with mobsters Johnny Roselli and Charlie Nicoletti and the operation was handled by David Atlee Phillips at the CIA.
James Files knows he'll never be prosecuted for the murder because he was effectively hired by Vice-President Lyndon Johnson, the CIA and the FBI. He's had three attempts on his life so has decided to speak out about his role in the 1963 JFK assassination as a kind of 'life insurance' while in prison.

Interview with James Files

Link

Mob hitman who says he was the man on the grassy knoll and killed JFK to be released - and he still insists he did it
James Files claims in the documentary I Killed JFK that he was the man who killed President John F. Kennedy
Files was moved from a high security jail to a less secure one in Illinois as he prepares for his release next spring after 36 years behind bars
Files says he was standing on the grassy knoll in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963 and fired the shot that killed Pres. Kennedy
He also claims that Lee Harvey Oswald never fired a single shot, and that his boss Charles 'Chuck' Nicoletti was in the book depository
Files claims that the CIA turned against Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs Invasion and plotted with the mafia to kill the president
By ALEXANDRA KLAUSNER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and CHRIS SPARGO - PUBLISHED 08 November 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3308941/Mob-hitman-James-Files -stands-claims-man-responsible-President-John-F-Kennedy-s-assassinatio n-prepares-release.html

Confession of Howard Hunt
http://www.prisonplanet.com/audio/300407jfktape.mp3
Legendary CIA spy and convicted Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt.
Before his death in January 2007, CIA master spy and convicted Watergate conspirator Howard Hunt confessed to being peripherally involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, and named several other participants.
In notes and conversations with his son Saint John, and in an audiotape he created in 2004 to be played after his death, Hunt described being invited into the "big event" at a Miami safehouse in 1963. Others named in the plot:
Frank Sturgis, an anti-Castro paramilitary closely associated with Hunt. Sturgis was one of the Watergate burglars.
David Morales, Chief of Operations at the CIA's JMWAVE station in Miami. Morales himself told a few close associates of his involvement.
David Phillips, CIA propaganda specialist and later Chief of Western Hemisphere Division. Phillips was assigned to Mexico City during the mysterious trip of Lee Harvey Oswald, or someone using his name, to that city in the fall of 1963.
Antonio Veciana, Cuban exile leader of Alpha 66. Veciana told the HSCA that a "Maurice Bishop," thought by many to be Phillips, pointed out Lee Harvey Oswald to him.
William Harvey, a CIA officer who ran the ZR/RIFLE "executive action" program. Harvey fell out of favor with the Kennedys when he sent sabotage teams into Cuba during the 1962 Missile Crisis.
Cord Meyer, a high-level CIA officer whose ex-wife Mary Meyer was having an affair with JFK.
French Gunman Grassy Knoll. Hunt's chart included an unnamed French hit man on the infamous grassy knoll.
Lyndon Johnson, Vice-President.
Hunt says he declined active participation but did have a "benchwarmer" role in the plot. In the tape excerpt made available so far, Hunt made no claims which would prove his allegations. However, the people he names have all been suspects in the assassination for some time, and many of them worked closely together in anti-Castro operations.
In the "smoking gun" tape which helped drive him from office, President Richard Nixon said this of Hunt: "You open that scab there's a hell of a lot of things..." He then instructed Chief of Staff H.R. Haldeman to take a message to CIA Director Richard Helms, asking Helms to intervene in the FBI's early Watergate investigation because "the President believes that it is going to open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up again." In his book The Ends of Power, Haldeman described Helms' reaction: "Turmoil in the room. Helms gripping the arms of his chair leaning forward and shouting, 'The Bay of Pigs had nothing to do with this. I have no concern about the Bay of Pigs'." Haldeman came to believe that the "Bay of Pigs" referred to the Kennedy assassination.
Some will accept Hunt's confession as the truth. For others, Hunt's naming of LBJ at the top of the plot will be seen as a bit of "spin" to present the assassination as a "rogue operation," deflecting attention from higher-level sponsors within the government. For that matter, Hunt was not necessarily in a position to know the ultimate authors of the conspiracy.
For others, the confession will be dismissed, seen as a parting gift to a ne'er-do-well son or perhaps a "last laugh" on America.
Still, it is striking how this confession from such a famous person is not considered newsworthy by the New York Times, Washington Post, or other major news deciders. "Someone would have talked," goes the old refrain. This presumes that there is someone listening.
https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Confession_of_Howard_Hunt.html

outsider wrote:
A further link as I plod through the 'Hit List':

'Richard Nixon's Greatest Cover-Up: His Ties to the Assassination of President Kennedy':
http://www.crimemagazine.com/richard-nixons-greatest-cover-his-ties-as sassination-president-kennedy

'Richard M. Nixon press conference releasing the transcripts of the White House tapes, 04/29/1974.

Nixon's ties to the assassination of President Kennedy run deep, from his association with Jack Ruby, his ties to Jimmy Hoffa and the Mafia, and his connection to CIA operative E. Howard Hunt. On a tape recorded in Nixon's White House office in 1972 he told two top aides that the Warren Commission Report pulled off "the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated." No one knew that better than he did...........'

And, of course, the birth of the 'Weaponised' term 'Conspiracy Theorists' by the CIA.

That is some book!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his last phone call to Judyth Vary Baker, his fiancee, Lee Harvey Oswald told her to remeber the name 'David Atlee Phillips', as he was the CIA agent coordinating the assassination ('Me and Lee' by Judyth Vary Baker).
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Men Who Killed Kennedy: Part 2 The Forces of Darkness

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LbNWUNfnaA
Published on 17 Apr 2012
This is a 9 part study into the events surrounding the murder of America's last legitimate President.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
cogbias

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's a great documentary. Hmmm, i did find another couple of stories on this one yesterday about the Umbrella Man, who, under oath said he didn't have a view of the assassination.

The other was from an old pro video editor and his thesis comes from back in 1995.

He concludes an explosive device, that fires a bullet, from the headrest in the car.

In fact maybe i saw another yesterday, and it's more along the lines of JFK wanting to put the kybosh on Israel's nuclear program.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cogbias wrote:
Yeah, that's a great documentary. Hmmm, i did find another couple of stories on this one yesterday about the Umbrella Man, who, under oath said he didn't have a view of the assassination.

The other was from an old pro video editor and his thesis comes from back in 1995.

He concludes an explosive device, that fires a bullet, from the headrest in the car.

In fact maybe i saw another yesterday, and it's more along the lines of JFK wanting to put the kybosh on Israel's nuclear program.

Explosive device='Red Herring'.

Israel's nuke ambitions? Just ONE of the many reasons, all important:
1. Intent to stop the war in Vietnam, upsetting the Military Brass and Big Business.
2. Accepting peace feelers from Castro.
3. Mafia believed JFK had double-crossed them.
4. He had said he was going to break up the CIA, and replace it with an ACCOUNTABLE intelligence agency.
5. He had started printing Government dollars, signalling the end of the 'Federal Reserve' scam.
6. He was intent on stopping Israel's nuke ambitions.
7. He was going to institute a proper tax system for 'Big Oil', who had got off with a peppercorn tax system due to corruption.
He was going to retire J Edgar Hoover from the FBI.
8. He was going to make sure LBJ was charged with criminal behaviour; they had hated each other from day one, and of course LBJ wanted JFK's job. LBJ was almost unbelievably evil.
9. The anti-Castro Cubans had it in for JFK, for not backing up the 'Bay of Pigs' fiasco.
10. Lyman Lemnitzer had it in for him, for not granting him his wish to be reappointed Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, because of the 'Operation Northwoods' plan, which JFK knocked back, via his evil Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara (who was kept in situ by LBJ).

That's just the reasons I can come up with off the top of my head; there is at least one other major reason, which I can't remember at present.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Free ebook on JFK and related killings Reply with quote

Free ebook on JFK and related killings...

The JFK Network: An introduction to his assassination and the pattern of related unexpected deaths and murders.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/693147

Quote:
There is so much written about the JFK assassination that it is difficult to separate all the plot details. It is weighed down by minutiae, long histories, conspiracy theories and counter-conspiracy theories, a veritable “poisoned well” of dis-information. Many people feel that the competing theories have come to a stalemate and that the official story of the Lone Gunman is just as probable as the gunmen on the grassy knoll. Actually nothing can be further from the truth. While Kennedy's assassination is still the subject of widespread debate and has spawned numerous conspiracy theories and alternative scenarios, there is little in the official story that is authoritative and unambiguous. Worse still, the evidence used by the official story is tainted. Even one of the major pieces of evidence supporting conspiracy theories, the Zapruder 8mm movie film of the event has a strange set of stories surrounding its chain of custody which would leave any inquirer into the subject feeling uneasy about its validity. So it is with good reason that polling in 2013 showed that 60% of Americans believe that a group of conspirators was responsible for the assassination. There is copious evidence against the official story available to the public and yet more evidence being withheld by the CIA. This book reviews the current state of evidence available in 2016 and provides a consolidated "big picture" view.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why John F. Kennedy was killed

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sdgk6OSko8
with Andrei Fursov (Андрей Фурсов) - Russian historian, sociologist, writer, organizer of science.

https://www.dailymotion.com/cdn/H264-1920x1080/video/x58us6e.mp4?auth= 1484875178-2688-lrcqivla-76043696cecce720e327e95baa701b95

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:54 am; edited 3 times in total
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
David Atlee Phillips was the CIA controller of Lee Harvey Oswald. He was also the controller of the grassy knoll gunman, if James Files is to be believed. Upon retirement Phillips founded the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO). George H.W. Bush is the Chairman of the honorary Board of Directors.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je_7CNWa-Ek

A zip of the JFK murder with Pepsi cola
http://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/a-zip-of-the-jfk-murder-wi th-pepsi-cola/

Phillips was the coordinator behind the assassination, according to Judyth Vary Baker in 'Me & Lee'. Lee told her this in the last phone call he made to her.
LHO was Military Intelligence (as was his friend Officer Tippett), and tried his best to abort the assassination.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good info on the JFK assassination:
Two good books about it are 'Hit List' and 'Dead Wrong'. by Wayne and Belzer, which look at just some of the string of deaths, 'suicides' and murders of people who had inconvenient information.
Also this video, in six parts, but all together here, is excellent, not just for JFK and RFK, but MLK and others:
Evidence of Revision (The assassination of America):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHb5X3fFhPw

Last edited by outsider on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Update on the man who killed police officer Tippit':
https://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/update-on-the-man-who-kil led-police-officer-tippit/#comment-99866

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

Link

Here it is again:

'Interview with James Files':

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Lane vs David Atlee Phillips, USC (1977)

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpdq5NhoRRY

Published on 14 Dec 2016
This is only the last part, I think (?) the first part is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OEpu... - They aren't seamless, so some is clearly missing from the middle. I was hoping it would be the cut of Phillips discussing Oswald and Mexico City, but it doesn't appear to be that - or it could be the bit which is missing.

Program Title: Secrecy and conspiracy in the government / moderated by Paul Chaffee.
PRA Archive #: SZ0146
Description: Excerpts from a public forum on the covert actions of the U.S. government at home and abroad.

r.1. Donald Freed. -- r.2. Ramona Ripston. -- r.3. Mr. Phillips, C.I.A. agent ; Mark Lane, investigator. -- r.4. Phillips and Lane

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JFK to 911 everything is a rich man's trick

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
This is probably the best video so far on what was behind JFK and 9/11 we have had so far. However, every video is a cameo in putting in relief what is possible to say at any possible time. So there will be missing parts to be covered by later videos.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: