FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After Palestine, Israel eyes Jordanian land

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cem
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: After Palestine, Israel eyes Jordanian land Reply with quote

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=101174&sectionid=351020202

After Palestine, Israel eyes Jordanian land

Press TV, 20 July 2009

Quote:
[…] Tel Aviv takes a step to purchase dozens of properties in Jordan to further expand its territory. The Israel Land Fund, which promotes Jewish construction and has bought land and dozens of houses in occupied Palestinian territory in the West Bank, is planning to bring Jews from European countries to purchase dozens of properties once owned by Jews in neighboring Jordan.

“There are thousands of Jewish properties in Jordan which were purchased during the Ottoman era and under the British mandate. We have records of the ownership […] We are trying to bring Jews from European countries to purchase property which we locate in Jordan” […], chairman of the extreme-right Jewish organization Arieh King told AFP. […]

Earlier in 1967, the Israel Land Fund purchased the occupied territory in the West Bank which had been earlier seized from Jordan. […]

While Palestinians have long been fighting to win back their territory for “a future state”, far-right Jews are determined to keep the land in hopes of achieving what they describe as a “Greater Israel.”

Historically, the concept of a “Greater Israel” also included occupation of Jordanian land.

from the archives:

Israel hopes to colonize parts of Iraq as ‘Greater Israel’

by Wayne Madsen, Online Journal, 30 January 2009

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4301.shtml

Last edited by cem on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groan!

It wouldn't surprise me. I have even seen an Israeli coin with on the back a map of "Greater Israel" stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates.

In the 1930s a theory began to circulate that there was a plan afoot to exterminate European Jewry. Of course it was dismissed as a mere "conspiracy theory" and not even investigated.

"Oh let us not become the evil we deplore"
cem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Speaker: Dream of a Greater Israel is more relevant today Reply with quote

http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2009/08/01/knesset-speaker-an-isra el-on-both-sides-of-the-jordan-river-is-more-relevant-today/

Knesset speaker: The dream of an Israel on both sides of the Jordan River is more relevant today

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Groan!

It wouldn't surprise me. I have even seen an Israeli coin with on the back a map of "Greater Israel" stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates.

In the 1930s a theory began to circulate that there was a plan afoot to exterminate European Jewry. Of course it was dismissed as a mere "conspiracy theory" and not even investigated.

"Oh let us not become the evil we deplore"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_uniform
"SS uniform refers to the various uniforms worn by the units and departments of the Schutzstaffel (SS) between 1925 and 1945. Because they are strongly associated with Nazi Germany and the Second World War, some of these designs are considered among the most recognizable uniforms in modern history."

Puddingstone ; platenenmuster or sycamore pattern.

How the Leopard Got His Spots
Joseph Rudyard Kipling (30 December 1865 -18 January 1936)

"Now you are a beauty!' said the Ethiopian. 'You can lie out on the bare ground and look like a heap of pebbles. You can lie out on the naked rocks and look like a piece of pudding-stone. You can lie out on a leafy branch and look like sunshine sifting through the leaves; and you can lie right across the centre of a path and look like nothing in particular. Think of that and purr!"

---

Luke
19:4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that [way].

Revalation
13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and its feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and its mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave it his power, and his throne, and great authority.

---

"But if I'm all this,' said the Leopard, 'why didn't you go spotty too?"

"Oh, plain black's best,' said the Ethiopian. 'Now come along and we'll see if we can't get even with Mr One-Two-Three-Where's-your-Breakfast!"

---

Luke
19:13 And he called his ten servants,(10 lost tribes British and descendants) and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this [man] to reign over us. (Citizens and Royal family Would not accept his sovereignty, Shiloh who’s right it is)JAH

Ezekiel 21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Judah/Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Judah/Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn (1), overturn (2), overturn (3), it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and (4) I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Genesis 49 v 10)].

1. From Judah/Pharez in Jerusalem to Judah/Zarah (of the "Red Hand" - Genesis 38:28-30) at Tara, County Royal Meath, Ireland, constituting the abasing of the high ones (Pharez) and the exalting of the low ones (Zarah).
2. From Tara to Scotland and Fergus the Great.
3. From Scotland to England, with Edward "Longshanks".

4. The fourth overturn began on 25/12/50 when Ian Hamilton and friends kindly removed the Stone of Destiny from Westminster Abbey and took it from David, who was from both the Judah line of David (Gen. 49:10) and also was called prince David, who had become king Edward the 8th and outlived his stand-in - George the 6th, fulfilling, exactly, Christ's own prophecy to his Apostle John in his Revelation to John:-

22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the communities. I am the root (source) and the successor of David (Ezekiel 21:27), [and] the bright and Morning Star.

---

"Then the Ethiopian put his five fingers close together (there was plenty of black left on his new skin still) and pressed them all over the Leopard, and wherever the five fingers touched they left five little black marks, all close together. You can see them on any Leopard's skin you like, Best Beloved. Sometimes the fingers slipped and the marks got a little blurred; but if you look closely at any Leopard now you will see that there are always five spots -- off five black finger-tips."

"He would indeed! And, also, there was an Ethiopian with bows and arrows (a 'sclusively greyish-brownish-yellowish man he was then), who lived on the High Veldt with the Leopard: and the two used to hunt together -- the Ethiopian with his bows and arrows, and the Leopard 'sclusively with his teeth and claws -- till the Giraffe and the Eland and the Koodoo and the Quagga and all the rest of them didn't know which way to jump, Best Beloved. They didn't indeed!"

off five black finger-tips." as in the Black horse.
"The third horseman of the Apocalypse rode a black horse. "And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances (weighing-scales) in his hand." He was told the weights and measures and told not to hurt the oil (Olive) and the wine (Vine) - Israel and Judah - the people of the 12 tribes."

"This horseman represents unfair (black) trading and "ripping people off", driving entire nations into poverty for monetary gain, by the rich rulers of the world."

"The Rothschild family (often referred to simply as the Rothschilds), is an international banking and finance dynasty of German Jewish origin that established operations across Europe, and was ennobled by the Austrian and British governments."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

http://www.us.rothschild.com/

"Now you are a beauty" "Think of that and purr!"

Five arrows off five black money finger-tips all over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waddesdon_Church_of_England_School

"Now you are a beauty!' said the Ethiopian."

"He would indeed! And, also, there was an Ethiopian with bows and arrows (a 'sclusively greyish-brownish-yellowish man he was then), who lived on the High Veldt with the Leopard: and the two used to hunt together ( the so called royals and rothchilds ect ) -- the Ethiopian with his bows and arrows, and the Leopard 'sclusively with his teeth and claws-- till the Giraffe and the Eland and the Koodoo and the Quagga and all the rest of them didn't know which way to jump, Best Beloved. They didn't indeed!"
Joseph Rudyard Kipling (30 December 1865 -18 January 1936)

If you refer to Genesis 49 v 23 you will see, from the cross-referencing, that Joseph (his descendants) was to have a BOW and, with God's help, his branches were to run over the wall. Jacob (Joseph's dad) was told by God (Genesis 28 v 14) that his seed was to spread forth to the West; East; North and South, in that order, which of course Joseph did, proving that God's Word is eternally TRUE. JAH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: