FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sun09Aug - TALKSPORT - 1.30am Dylan Avery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Sun09Aug - TALKSPORT - 1.30am Dylan Avery Reply with quote

I was listening to "The mother of all talk shows" last night and when George had finished, Ian Collins was on and he said he will be talking to Dylan.

I think it will be very early tomorrow morning but have sent an email to check.

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe someone should ring in and ask Avery to round up all the people who saw "the planes" on 9/11.

If he managed to find say, ten people who claimed to have seen them and interviewed each one independently to verify each story against all the others, would that put pay to the fakery crowd?

Nope.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5:30 Pacific time, which I think is 1:30 GMT tomorrow morning
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can tell the 'no planes' theory is a psyop because it deliberately muddles events in Manhattan with the real absence of a plane at the Pentagon.
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Maybe someone should ring in and ask Avery to round up all the people who saw "the planes" on 9/11.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

50% Inside Job

50% Official Conspiracy Theory so far.

Graham is a bit cocky which is the usual MO for most of these late night Jockeys.

He has urged everyone to see the new LC though which is fair enough.
illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody got a MP3 of this
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to his program.
It was MIKE GRAHAM that interviewed Dylan Avery.

Mike Graham is a stupid fool and does not believe 9/11 was an inside job.
He was very critical and kept arguing with Dylan. Dylan stood his ground and fought back. Dylan Avery is a friend of mine on Facebook he has a new DVD coming out in September. He has left out some of the stuff from previous DVDS as he said it was impossible to prove.

Dylan and I often send each other links on facebook, he is very aware as to what is going on in this world. He has a good brain.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to the show from last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpFSMdVsgSE&feature=PlayList&p=4C9AA2FE 6F58A928&index=0&playnext=1
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the reason Mike Graham has brought up 9/11 on his show is because I resently sent him some dvds with plenty of Lizard info on them! Very Happy
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpFSMdVsgSE&feature=PlayList&p=4C9AA2FE 6F58A928&index=0&playnext=1

Who made this? Coz its got Judy Wood's website on there.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

Thats what I thought! Confused

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

All the ad's were cut out by these fair hands.We put all manner of websites on there for all tastes.Wink

Stephen wrote:
Maybe the reason Mike Graham has brought up 9/11 on his show is because I resently sent him some dvds with plenty of Lizard info on them!

This show may have happened despite your fine efforts Stephen. Avery gives a mention to someone called Pete who is responsible for setting up the interview apparently.

Though I'm sure your letters helped.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Stephen wrote:
GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

All the ad's were cut out by these fair hands.We put all manner of websites on there for all tastes.Wink

Stephen wrote:
Maybe the reason Mike Graham has brought up 9/11 on his show is because I resently sent him some dvds with plenty of Lizard info on them!

This show may have happened despite your fine efforts Stephen. Avery gives a mention to someone called Pete who is responsible for setting up the interview apparently.

Though I'm sure your letters helped.

Yeah, I sent loads of Lizards pics and everything!!! Oh, and some stuff about 9/11 Rolling Eyes
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
All the ad's were cut out by these fair hands.We put all manner of websites on there for all tastes.

Happy Xmas. Razz
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Quote:
All the ad's were cut out by these fair hands.We put all manner of websites on there for all tastes.

Happy Xmas. Razz

I'm sensing a little over-anticipation of the festive season Stephen. It's only August. Sad

Remember to be a good little boy 'til Santa comes.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO Mike Graham could be a payed op.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The debunkers are out in force for this one.

They love attacking the segment 6 of 14.

Probably because the presenter gets Avery a bit heated about Alex Jones.

The pack mentality is somewhat amusing.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The pack mentality is somewhat amusing.
I find it very worrying the way things are going now. I can see it every day people just beleive what there told, even more they will use the TV as an excuse to become even more toxic, the brian washing is doing its job well filks just alow them selfs to be brain less dummies. The pack mentality is nothing new of course but theres something different with this laterst collective group mob.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed.

Trouble is they've got free reign.

No one's coming back at them.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Agreed.

Trouble is they've got free reign.

No one's coming back at them.

You mean the mob not the Global ellite?
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the agenda moving faster then most have the time to keep there social engineering programme is speeding up most people dont have a clue the changes that have been made can already be seen can anyone one or thing stop them?
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway I'm not being funny but Dylan Avery comes across as weak in this interveiw. Crying or Very sad
IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found that interview rather interesting.
Stephen wrote:

I don't think there's much doubt about that, except that I suspect that in the UK things work more by privilege. He might have got his position by such means.

Stephen wrote:
Anyway I'm not being funny but Dylan Avery comes across as weak in this interveiw. Crying or Very sad

I though Dylan did brilliantly. No-one could have got through that lot unscathed. Dylan has my admiration. At one stage I was thinking that if it were me I'd quietly accuse the host of usurping the show and putting himself up as the expert, and insist on taking the questions myself. At that point Dylan disappeared for a while Smile

I found the broadcast interesting because it provides good study material for anyone interested understanding commonly used techniques of debunking. I've been through it at a lowly level, and I can see the identical techniques being used by the same sorts of people at all levels, right from the tiny membership association to national radio on issues of terrorism and warfare.

At first they start off quite credibly, and you wouldn't even suspect a thing. Then they plant a few seeds of doubt that they can build up later into something you haven't said. Then they escalate the whole thing and tell everyone that they are being reasonable and having to put up with abuse, when in fact they are the ones being abusive.

Whilst they do this, they bring in accomplices. Initially, they, too, will seem quite credible, but then they build up a crescendo of innuendo, suggesting, bit by bit, that the victim is a 'conspiracy theorist', or 'paranoid', or some other sort of nutter.

It all ends up with them talking across the truther, with ums and ah's, and 'oh dear's, so that anyone with their left brains switched off will go along with the general consensus.

Such a process can take place over the duration of a single interview, or it can, within a given community, take several years.

Some common techniques of persuasion are

* to use intonation rather than arguments
* to use insinuation rather than facts
* to use nouns rather than verbs
* to misrepresent what the person has said
* to attack what the person hasn't said (the straw man argument)
* to accuse the person of getting emotional whether or not it's true
* to attack the person's loyalty, such as in helping the opposition, or merely of having nothing but disdain for the people in charge
* to reverse the situation, by accusing the person of what they are guilty of themselves
* to undermine the expertise of the person, often by claiming that they themselves are 'professionals'

As time goes on and the truth gets out, the opposition will step up its attacks, becoming more and more explicit and less and less subtle, eventually reaching near panic. At that stage, the truther needs just to stick to his guns. Nowadays, all this gets recorded and put on the Internet, and so, looking back on things, people can see how ludicrous some of the debunking is.

What do the debunkers achieve by this? I think by this stage it is a purely defensive manoeuvre. It may well keep many of the sheeple in their camp, but it won't bring any of the goats over. The undecideds will become more undecided.

Now imagine a rerun of Dylan's interview in the form of an AGM, with half a dozen Mike Grahams at the front, and a scattering of shills in the audience. They can build the whole thing up until it pretty well resembles a Nazi rally. That's pretty well what happened to me at, of all places, the AGM of the Esperanto Association in May. I'd been trying since the age of 13 (in 1958) to understand how the Germans could have been whipped up into a frenzy before the war, and wondering whether it could happen in the UK. I did't feel I could understand that until that AGM.

It's important for people to come to terms with that, rather than turning away from it, as most people do.

Once the truther can accept that key people amongst those who are attacking him are misrepresenting things intentionally, then he finds it much easier to keep cool, and to study them as objects rather than as feeling humans.

I think Dylan did brilliantly Smile
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IanFantom wrote:
I found that interview rather interesting.
Stephen wrote:

I don't think there's much doubt about that, except that I suspect that in the UK things work more by privilege. He might have got his position by such means.

Stephen wrote:

I though Dylan did brilliantly. No-one could have got through that lot unscathed. Dylan has my admiration. At one stage I was thinking that if it were me I'd quietly accuse the host of usurping the show and putting himself up as the expert, and insist on taking the questions myself. At that point Dylan disappeared for a while Smile

I found the broadcast interesting because it provides good study material for anyone interested understanding commonly used techniques of debunking. I've been through it at a lowly level, and I can see the identical techniques being used by the same sorts of people at all levels, right from the tiny membership association to national radio on issues of terrorism and warfare.

At first they start off quite credibly, and you wouldn't even suspect a thing. Then they plant a few seeds of doubt that they can build up later into something you haven't said. Then they escalate the whole thing and tell everyone that they are being reasonable and having to put up with abuse, when in fact they are the ones being abusive.

Whilst they do this, they bring in accomplices. Initially, they, too, will seem quite credible, but then they build up a crescendo of innuendo, suggesting, bit by bit, that the victim is a 'conspiracy theorist', or 'paranoid', or some other sort of nutter.

It all ends up with them talking across the truther, with ums and ah's, and 'oh dear's, so that anyone with their left brains switched off will go along with the general consensus.

Such a process can take place over the duration of a single interview, or it can, within a given community, take several years.

Some common techniques of persuasion are

* to use intonation rather than arguments
* to use insinuation rather than facts
* to use nouns rather than verbs
* to misrepresent what the person has said
* to attack what the person hasn't said (the straw man argument)
* to accuse the person of getting emotional whether or not it's true
* to attack the person's loyalty, such as in helping the opposition, or merely of having nothing but disdain for the people in charge
* to reverse the situation, by accusing the person of what they are guilty of themselves
* to undermine the expertise of the person, often by claiming that they themselves are 'professionals'

As time goes on and the truth gets out, the opposition will step up its attacks, becoming more and more explicit and less and less subtle, eventually reaching near panic. At that stage, the truther needs just to stick to his guns. Nowadays, all this gets recorded and put on the Internet, and so, looking back on things, people can see how ludicrous some of the debunking is.

What do the debunkers achieve by this? I think by this stage it is a purely defensive manoeuvre. It may well keep many of the sheeple in their camp, but it won't bring any of the goats over. The undecideds will become more undecided.

Now imagine a rerun of Dylan's interview in the form of an AGM, with half a dozen Mike Grahams at the front, and a scattering of shills in the audience. They can build the whole thing up until it pretty well resembles a Nazi rally. That's pretty well what happened to me at, of all places, the AGM of the Esperanto Association in May. I'd been trying since the age of 13 (in 1958) to understand how the Germans could have been whipped up into a frenzy before the war, and wondering whether it could happen in the UK. I did't feel I could understand that until that AGM.

It's important for people to come to terms with that, rather than turning away from it, as most people do.

Once the truther can accept that key people amongst those who are attacking him are misrepresenting things intentionally, then he finds it much easier to keep cool, and to study them as objects rather than as feeling humans.

I think Dylan did brilliantly Smile

Hey thanks for that. Yeah i think Dylan did brill under the circumstanes. I was wong to say otherwise. Your right to bring up the Nazi stuff as well. What i found interesting is that Graham at one point tryed to link truth seeking with terrorist activity! At that piont I would of fineshed the interview. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: