FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday 27 September 09 New York

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: Sunday 27 September 09 New York Reply with quote

Announcing:

NYC CAN's Historic

MARCH FOR ANSWERS

Sunday September 27 at 2pm

From Battery Park to City Hall
via Ground Zero, The City Clerk and The State Supreme Court

Speakers Include:
Bob McIlvaine - 9/11 Family Member

Manny Badillo - 9/11 Family Member

Daniel Sunjata - Star of "Rescue Me"

Other Speakers TBA

80,000 New Yorkers have signed the petition. As with every other NYC ballot initiative, the City of New York is denying the will of its people to vote on the issues it considers most important.

NYC CAN responded by filing suit, and on September 9 the City conceded NYC CAN did in fact submit enough valid signatures to put the referendum before the voters. Now NYC CAN is battling to prove the petition is legally valid. On September 28, the referee will report on the petition's legality, and a final determination will be made in the days that follow.

On the eve of the referee's decision, let us take to the streets in the THOUSANDS on behalf of the families, first responders and survivors of September 11th and the 80,000 New Yorkers who signed the petition. As the climate ripens and public opinion continues to swing in favor of a new investigation, this is our opportunity to send a message like never before. If we stand together, we can make history.

September 27. 2pm. Battery Park.

Please help promote this event. Post the flier on your website. If you have a radio show please contact info@nyccan.org to have an NYC CAN representative on the show. If you can volunteer to hand out fliers starting Saturday, September 19, please email volunteer@nyccan.org and put VOLUNTEER in the subject line. For fliers to print out and distribute on your own, go to nyccan.org.

www.NYCCAN.org

Thinkers think and talkers talk. Patriots ACT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: