FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paxman covers Pentagon attack on Newsnight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Paxman covers Pentagon attack on Newsnight Reply with quote

I had gone to sleep early, but was wakened by my partner saying:

"Come quick. They're doing 9/11 on Newsnight"

I watched/listened to it through blearly eyes and ears. Here was Jeremy Paxman discussing the controversy over what hit the Pentagon and seemingly without his habitual scoffing. I couldn't believe my ears. Was I dreaming? Did anyone record it?

I think Newsnight needs congratulating and we should find out who the researcher(s) were and give them more information.

Noel
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Noel, just transcribed it in my break. Was best coverage so far on BBC.

PENTAGON 9/11 VIDEO FAILS TO DISPEL CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Jeremy reported. 340,000 people have downloaded BBC footage from the Pentagon security camera on 9/11. It was supposed to lay conspiracy theories to rest but may actually indicate the reverse.

MARK IRVINE reported. The video is time lapsed recording with an image every half second. JUDICIAL WATCH demanded the release of the tape to dampen conspiracies but has ignited them more. The images are similar to those released in 2002. Dave Von Kliest made a dissenting film about it. Many will view the footage and ask where on earth is AA F77 supposed to be in the images. The answer is where experts say. PURDUE UNIVERSITY studied the attack and computer modeled the strike. They show it flying in low above the ground and shattering within the building. The camera only shows a blur of white, those hoping to read the airline logo will be disappointed but wreckage was found at the site. The first jet (flight 11) was filmed by only two people. The Pentagon plane was seen by a handful of witnesses, none who filmed it. It's rumoured the FBI have footage from the Sheraton or a petrol station. The likely hood is the tapes will not stop the doubters. If it was a missile who fired it? Where did F77 go? How did hundreds involved in the conspiracy be kept quiet. Why didn't Osama say so?

INTERVIEW: TOM FRITTON, JUDICIAL WATCH - we wanted to undermine claims that the government were hiding things on 9/11. The video shows the nose of a plane, the second video shows a plane which looks like a commercial airliner going quite fast, it doesn't show a decoy or a missile, it shows an airplane. We aim to get camera footage that shows the full attack, we will not stop with this video so the public record will be complete.

INTERVIEW: DAVE VONKLEIST, 9/11 SKEPTIC - footage taken before the collapse of the outer ring were never shown to the public and raises serious questions, it didn't occur until half hour after the event. The outer ring was still standing and there was a small hole in the first floor maybe 20 feet, how does a Boeing fit into this hole and no wreckage on the outside? All our foreign policy is predicated by 9/11, if we don't know what hit the Pentagon and videos are withheld, when news agencies are blatantly contradicting themselves, we have ever reason and a duty to ask questions until we get answers.

CLIP: 911 IN PLANE SIGHT, 2004.

BBC2 NEWSNIGHT 17May 23.00@
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Noel, I did record it. I tried to upload it here but cannot because there are no video filetypes in the permitted list.

I posted a link to the Newsnight website last night but apparently there are some copyright issues with last night's programme:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/default.stm
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks Ally - very helpful.

And Alf, not that I would be able to view it lacking broadband facilities, but have you put it on Flamesong?

Noel
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I haven't, Noel.

As I type, I should be packing my bags as I am going up to Scotland for a week. I'll try to upload it to some other webspace when I get there - but don't hold your breath because it is a long drive and I'll probably not get around to it until tomorrow. So if another copy becomes available - please stop me in my tracks.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have archived the Newsnight report here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/BBC%20Newsnight%20-%20Pentagon%20F ilm%20%20-%2017%20May%202006.avi

5 megs download. It's not too bad - featuring Dave Von Kleist etc

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we are seeing is the beginning of the awakening. This means they will have to show their true colors soon. Be aware that it wont be long before we have a new "internet" a new "leadership" and most certainly a NEW WORLD ORDER.

These videos are obviously not going to shut anyone with sense up. So they must have done this for a reason, im sure we will see it soon.

BE AWARE THAT THEY WILL NO DOUBT COMMIT FALSE FLAG TERRORISM AND THEN BLAME IT ON PEOPLE WHO HAVE A BRAIN. Making anyone who doesnt believe the official story the enemy.

They thrive on fear, they require it in order to maintain order.

Last edited by Hazzard on Fri May 19, 2006 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really helpful to the debate, I know, but Mark Urban says, in his report, '... a plane flying in at crazily low altitude was seen by a handful of witnesses...', implying that it was reckless - even dangerous - to fly so low.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4987716.stm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: