FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aaronovitch - A Conspiracy-Theory Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Aaronovitch - A Conspiracy-Theory Theory Reply with quote

David Aaronovitch expounds on 9/11 - again. This time in the Wall Street Journal.

Enjoy!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001 424052748704238104574602042125998498.html&ct=ga&cd=2OTfYuwoT74&usg=AFQ jCNH8hfZCv_0oqiOa4CR86EhV290BzQ

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the article it says that it was adapted from Aaronovitch's crappy little book published earlier this year. He's one of these obsessives who's actually very much attracted to conspiracy theory( like Ronson), but always has to put the derisory skids on, to avoid what he might find, which might shatter his world view and sense of identity
He made the big mistake about justifying the invasion of Iraq, and now has to run silly from that mistake by attacking those who understood the real agenda
He is also stirred, it's hardly necessary to add, by his inevitable and also mistaken identification with the Zionist agenda. He thinks he's got some concurrence with the latter, and he can't let that slip
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Annie thanks for the heads up.

Aaronovitch has a book to sell as Paul points out.

His article is lazy and typical of his sneering arrogance.

We Are Change interviewed him on this thread back in November 2007.

The WAC link to the audio of that programme has changed to

www.wearechange.org.uk/We Are Change Radio Show 5.mp3

[copy and paste the entire link into your browser (including the spaces) or go to www.Wearechange.org.uk click Listen then Show 05]

and I think listening to Aaronovitch speak about the subject is even more revealing than his written word.

The responses to Aaronovitch's advertorial in Annie's Wall Street Journal link are very good on the HIV / AIDS issue which he dismisses thus:

David Aaronovitch wrote:
HIV? According to a documentary called "House of Numbers," now doing the rounds of the highbrow film festivals, the link between HIV and AIDS is a fiction developed by pharmaceutical companies and AIDS activists to boost the profits of the former and the jobs of the latter.

For example:

Quote:
Let me own my position here - I am in the movie "House of Numbers," because I have written about the scandalous company you call the AIDS industry. I, in fact, broke a story about orphans in New York City who were being used and who were dying in clinical trials with immensely toxic AIDS drugs. The story was picked up widely, and was verified again and again. Nevertheless, those with something to lose did their best to indicate that somehow, the whole thing was a "conspiracy theory," even though the NIH listed the trials in their publicly accessible clinical trials database. In doing this work, I did due diligence and researched the phenomena known as HIV and AIDS, and found just about everything wanting.

In the film, "House of Numbers," I am seen quoting the longest study on the supposed transmission of HIV. The study was conducted in Northern California and published in the American Journal of Epidemiology by Dr. Nancy Padian et al.

Dr. Padian enrolled 175 couples, one partner HIV-positive, one HIV-negative. These individuals had sex – vaginal and anal – with and without condoms over the study period. They were continuously tested. Drug abusers were kept out of the study, to emphasize the role of sex in transmission.

The results: At the end of the study, how many people who tested negative became positive, after repeated sexual intercourse with their HIV-positive partners?

Was it 50? 25? 20?

No. The answer is – Zero. Zero people who tested negative became positive. From the study:

“We observed no seroconversions after entry into the study [nobody became HIV positive]…This evidence argues for low infectivity in the absence of either needle sharing and/or other cofactors.”

Nancy Padian is interviewed in "House of Numbers" and gives the following statement:

“I think HIV is more difficult to transmit than other sexually-transmitted – than a lot of, probably most other sexually-transmitted diseases. I mean, I think that’s pretty widely known.“

Is that, in fact, "widely known," Herr Aaronovitch?

One might take you to task for not including a single piece of, what is the word… "evidence" for any of your claims of falsehood. But, let me assume that your job here was stated in the title, to prevent people from considering the unsanitized and troublesome, quarrelsome reality of the world we live in.

It seems that in your world, every note issued from Left-leaning authority, would be "truth." You ought to be writing for PBS, not the WSJ, in that case.

Now, when you talk about "conspiracy theories," isn't it more probable, in the words of Adam Smith, that true founder of the New World, that "People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices?"

I think there are conspiracy theories because there are just so many bits of actual evidence being buried. One has to work hard to find them all, when people like you get through with their work.

most sincerely,

Liam Scheff

Wall Street Journal

I hadn't heard of this new HIV/AIDS film, House of Numbers so have started a new thread about it here.

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright....David Aaronovitch..
"mistaken identification with the Zionist agenda"...

David Aaronovitch is a well paid zionazi whore.!
He states in the OP..
"One aspect of conspiracy theories is that they are history for losers."

Be a winner like David Aaronovitch. Become a cheerleader for the racist and supremacist creed of Zionism. Cheer for millions of dead muslims
in Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Yemen, Iran...etc

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/hasbara-author-vs-irans-bomb-by-gilad- atzmon.html

Hasbara author David Aaronovitch is pretty much unstoppable. The man who together with the Jewish Chronicle writer Nick Cohen encouraged the war in Iraq, is now warning us about the evolving Iranian bomb. “Wake up”, he urges us in The Times, “this threat is too big to ignore”. As if more than one million Iraqis killed in a war he advocated were not enough, the enthusiastic Hasbara author has a new conflict to propel.

Aaronovitch, who back in 2003 was mobilized by an imaginary threat that was crudely forged by Blair & Co, seems to be shaken again. This time it is the Iranian nuclear threat.

http://www.infoisrael.net/authors.html

Why did we invade Iraq?......Zionism....doh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: