FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 French microbiologist students murdered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: 2 French microbiologist students murdered Reply with quote

I know this has appeared under some thread before, but it doesn't come up in a 'search', so I'm posting new thread. I don't know if this angle has been posted on our Forum:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/bio-chemists_murdered_149.html

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this story was debunked...

This article describes the two students work:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4263372.ece

Quote:
The two were on a sought after three-month research placement at Imperial College London, where they had impressed colleagues with their maturity.

The college said that Mr Bonomo was studying a parasite that can spread from cats to human foetuses. Mr Ferez’s research was into bacteria that create ethanol for use as fuel.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:

Quote:
The two were on a sought after three-month research placement at Imperial College London, where they had impressed colleagues with their maturity.

The college said that Mr Bonomo was studying a parasite that can spread from cats to human foetuses. Mr Ferez’s research was into bacteria that create ethanol for use as fuel.

A story thought worthy of 'Debunking' by the MSM (Timesonline, already!) is hardly a story which should be dismised by Truth Seekers; the day we get the truth from Murdoch's press, will be never. He has sold his soul, and is very near to 'payback time', as are Kissinger and Zbigniew Brezinski. The sooner the day they meet their 'Moloch', or 'Jahbulon', the better, as I see it.
Pity the SOB's don't find time to counteract other aspects of our interests; Murdoch equals perdition, even (!) if he was awarded some kind of medal by JPII, a creature the US manipulation of the Papal election after the 'unfortunate' (for some; fortunate indeed forthe US anti-Communist Crusade) death of JPI (who intended to 'clean the stables' and rid the Vatican of Masonic and Mafia ties; see David Yallop, 'In God's Name').
I'll forgo accepting the Murdoch presentation, and go with the AFP report.
A 'debunking' from Murdoch is worth a medal for the truth, but just reverse his media's approach.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
scienceplease 2 wrote:

Quote:

A story thought worthy of 'Debunking' by the MSM (Timesonline, already!) is hardly a story which should be dismised by Truth Seekers; the day we get the truth from Murdoch's press, will be never. He has sold his soul, and is very near to 'payback time', as are Kissinger and Zbigniew Brezinski. The sooner the day they meet their 'Moloch', or 'Jahbulon', the better, as I see it.
Pity the SOB's don't find time to counteract other aspects of our interests; Murdoch equals perdition, even (!) if he was awarded some kind of medal by JPII, a creature the US manipulation of the Papal election after the 'unfortunate' (for some; fortunate indeed forthe US anti-Communist Crusade) death of JPI (who intended to 'clean the stables' and rid the Vatican of Masonic and Mafia ties; see David Yallop, 'In God's Name').
I'll forgo accepting the Murdoch presentation, and go with the AFP report.
A 'debunking' from Murdoch is worth a medal for the truth, but just reverse his media's approach.

Sure. The story is repeated all over the MSM and other media though. I haven't seen anything corroborates the AmericanFreePress article. If someone was trying to silence these two then torturing them is not an effective method...

To support the official explanation is this dedication to Laurent Bonomo by fellow researchers which were also working on parasites (not infuenza).

http://ukpmc.ac.uk/articlerender.cgi?accid=PMC2581848

Quote:
This paper is dedicated to our friend and colleague Laurent Bonomo, who died in July 2008.

There was a G. Ferez working on influenza in 1901 (!).
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess most posting on this forum are aware of the very long list of microbiologists now dead.

Many died in peculiar circumstances. These killings have been described as 'message killings'.

So to torture microbiologists fits the picture well.
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caz wrote:
I guess most posting on this forum are aware of the very long list of microbiologists now dead.

Many died in peculiar circumstances. These killings have been described as 'message killings'.

So to torture microbiologists fits the picture well.

Thanks, Caz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: