FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do We Fall Or Rise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Do We Fall Or Rise Reply with quote

So much have we to see, so much work have we all done to this date, tired and weary but the battle is unrelenting.

The march of the evil ones of this world does not cease.

I see yet another big play in the making by the same.

I offer you two reports to which I state without doubt, we all need to see and decide what we are to do, no rest bite I fear only more work, more effort, we need to raise the people to action through means perhaps we are not willing to carry out...but we must or we lose this nation to hell.

Still at the point of words yet action is now required, all must see this and act.

First I offer you the reason why UKIP will do nothing to bring that which we all demand of our political class, the other parties you already know are defunct of morality and courage. The following information needs to be understood and spread amongst the people, we all have to try that little bit harder.

In Profile UKIP : United Kingdom Independence Party :

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=8323

The second report I offer as the only means to achieving what we all want for this nation, it is clear and precise and I hope the foundation by which we can lobby to create something new...something that can truly give hope were none as yet has been found.

Nothing is easy in this quagmire we have built as a people, the way out is even harder, I offer the best I can see as the way out of this madness :

Great Britain Needs A New Constitution :

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=8391

Nothing but deception comes from the highest levels of the nation we have built, we are all responsible, it will take us all to change it.[img][/img][img][/img]

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All.

Here we have another major topic to which all need to become fully aware of...if we are to rise.

Very slick and very naughty, but if we do not at least begin to confront the police in their lets just say convenient deception... we are to fall indeed :

In Profile : British Police Oath :

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=9128

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: