FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Andrew Johnson & Dr Judy Wood on Edge TV Sky 200 25th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Andrew Johnson & Dr Judy Wood on Edge TV Sky 200 25th Reply with quote

Revised from the intended broadcast in January, the follow is from Andrew Johnson...

'I’ve been invited onto a “fringe” TV show called “On the Edge” – a live TV show on a small "special interest" channel here in the UK, though it can be seen in Europe too.. You can also watch live online at www.edgemediatv.com.

Or, if you have Freesat you need to do a manual retune. Or, if you have Sky you will be able to see us on Channel 200 at 8pm -10pm (GMT) on Thurs 25th Feb (us being Theo Chalmers, Dr Judy Wood - via Skype, possibly John Hutchison - via phone and Yours Truly - in the studio).

The programme will be repeated on a Saturday at 4pm, but it may not be until 6th March.'
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Daniel. Caught this programme as I always try to record it. The best show on TV.
Whatever one's views, an excellent account of this particular perception of the events of 9/11 which many here discard too easily, and with too many histrionics, on occasion.
I'd commend catch up with this material to anyone who missed it

Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

It baffled me that there are so many different views when I first came across this forum. Not a bad thing, but most appear to attack the poster rather than what's put in front of them. I think Andrew has put up with a lot of flack and seems to have backed up his comments well.

The show was great. Only just became familiar with Edge TV this year. There's a lot to pack in a 2 hour slot and they did a grand job with tonights broadcast. I hope to see a continuation at some point.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Daniel. From about Day 1 I always thought the towers were brought down by a pulverising force. Aside from the Wood/Johnson stuff, I always thought it extraordinary that so many bodies were vaporised or turned into tiny fragments of tissue, that they had to set up a tissue-typing laboratory for so long after. It's the same as happened to the concrete and steel
Neither am I wholly convinced by the video-fakery argument
I still feel an 'out-there' event was happening, but certainly the existing footage seems totally unreal as far as real planes go
Many people are skeptical of the main media representation of events, whilst unable to take that step further, which is the holographic turn of events

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Thanks to Daniel for posting the note.

I just got back!!

I just wanted to mention something about tonight's broadcast. Though it went reasonably well, one thing struck me as I left the place to drive home.

They included a number of images of John Hutchison's metal samples which I didn't supply and weren't discussed with me before and copies were not sent to Dr Judy.

Although you may say "no harm done", the key images which were NOT shown, were, I feel, the ones which "brought things together". They were slides 85 - 90 of the images I sent (archived here in the JPGs folder and in the PPT file)

http://www.checktheevidence.com/Presentations/index.php?dir=911/EdgeMe dia/

This meant viewers were not able to see the WTC evidence and Hutchison Effect evidence side by side.

Though I saw on the list some new images had been added, I naively assumed some or all of my original ones would have been kept and those "new" images may augment our presentation. Sadly, the Hutchison Effect images on their own just look "odd" and so the visual link to the WTC evidence was not shown.

Apart from that, the presentation was quite good, allowing for the limitations of time etc.

If anyone recorded the broadcast off-air, I would appreciate a copy on a DVD. I can refund postage etc costs.

Thanks for watching if you did... I will send round a link to a recording, should one become available.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
letthemeatmadeiracake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

If anyone recorded the broadcast off-air, I would appreciate a copy on a DVD. I can refund postage etc costs.

Thanks for watching if you did... I will send round a link to a recording, should one become available.

I don't have a tv but my parents have Sky ... BUT the remote wasn't working so I didn't see it. Grrrrrrr.

So a dvd, a link or try again 6 March do you think?

Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

letthemeatmadeiracake,

PM me your address and I'll mail you a copy. It may be on some new fangled IPlayer type of device on their site also. I'm not familiar with the web site though.

Dan
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: someone's having a laugh Reply with quote

Daniel,

I think someone's messing with your www.edgemediatv.com. link. It goes throught to Babeworld. Very nice looking women, but nothing to do with 911.
Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Insidejob,

Unfortunately, I didn't check the link, rather Copied and Pasted.

However, every cloud has a silver lining.....

Sorry to anyone offended.
PookztA
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Andrew Johnson & Dr Judy Wood on Edge TV Sky 200 2 Reply with quote

This is a great video! Here is a link to the series on YouTube:

Judy Wood, Ph.D & Andrew Johnson on Edge Media TV (02/25/2010): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_4NrRioRPU

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez

M1 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

Quote:

9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Last edited by PookztA on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there anything new in this video or is it just the same old same old?

ie the "lack of rubble/dustified steel" bs....

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=18217

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=13077

the "toasted cars" bs....

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=14231

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=18171

the hurricane erin bs....

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=18218

and so on....

btw - did the "beam weapon" also destroy WTC7?

if so what is the evidence for that?

if not - why did the perps go to the trouble of launching their beam weapon into orbit so they could fire it at the twin towers, but didn't bother to use it on an adjacent building that they also wanted to destroy?

are there any other examples of them using this secret beam weapon? Surely they wouldn't go to all that effort just to use it one time?

is the beam weapon still in orbit? if not then where is it? and how come nobody noticed it? does it have some kind of star-trek style "cloaking device" to prevent detection?

how does this beam weapon work?

what kind of directed energy is involved?

can its effects be reproduced in a lab?

can judy wood demonstrate how steel can be "dustified"?

will she be publishing a peer-reviewed paper about this subject anytime soon?

how does her previous work in the field of materials science qualify her to invent new pseudo-scientific concepts that she can't even begin to explain?

http://truthaction.org/media/Judy_Wood_and_Jim_Fetzer_discuss_DEW.mp3

Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...then they will attack you.........
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Elliott wrote:
...then they will attack you.........

"attack"?

or merely examine the evidence and ask some obvious questions that judy wood and her fanboys can't answer?

Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruts,

I found your post to be rather hostile. We have probably looked at the same information and whether it be independent research or that of a Dr/Professor/Average Jo - take your pick - we are likely to draw differing conclusion and go with what we feel is more likely. I don't have any interest in disparaging your view or referring to you as a tit just because I don't support our view. If anything, it helps to reaffirm what I understand to be true. This site is full of BS, as you refer to it, but there's a lot to learn also and I'm enjoying doing just that.

Cheers Gruts - whoever you are.

Daniel
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you come onto a discussion forum to promote judy wood's "theories", it would be nice if you were also prepared to discuss what they're about....

of course you can believe what you like, but if your beliefs are based on speculation that is very easily debunked then what are they worth?

I arrive at my beliefs by examining the evidence and asking questions.

so it's a shame that the people who repeatedly post this stuff are incapable of answering simple questions about what they believe, and cling to their beliefs by ignoring all the evidence that proves them wrong and running away from debate.

whatever....

Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your considered response.

I am perhaps selfishly on here to see what I can learn, rather than mingle and get people backs up. I resisted for some time but thought I'd join action in case I could offer something at some stage. I know what I believe and am more than happy to look at differing views.

Tell ya what, I won't bother you and you don't bother me unless we feel we have something to offer. If I see a post from you that appears antaganistic, I'll do my best to wind me neck in. There aren't enough hours in the day.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that's certainly true.

I got quite addicted to this forum for a while and then took a break for a few months. maybe i need to take another.... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: