FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 case now in court - Coroners Act?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: 7/7 case now in court - Coroners Act? Reply with quote

I have just received a tip off that there is a legal case currently proceeding through the Royal Courts of Justice in London to decide how an inquest into someone who was killed in the 7/7 bombings should proceed. My informant tells me that the victim's relatives are angry that their QC is talking about “alleged bombers” rather than “bombers” and are trying to get him/her to say the four lads blamed were definitely the bombers. The case started yesterday and continues today Friday 26th Feb.

I have no more details than that - no names, no case name, no court number. It would be good if someone could get to the court to find out more details. I can't go myself due to other engagements.

Noel
Daniel Elliott
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interested to see how this plays out. I hope it will at least get tongues wagging and inform a fair amount of people.

Thanks
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insult to 7/7 victims: Families' fury as their loved ones and the four suicide bombers who murdered them share same inquest

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1253803/Disgust-families-July- 7-victims-hearing-refers-killers-apparent-bombers.html#ixzz0gdp8jPdv
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the various Coroners Acts.
Multiple connected deaths demand a public enquiry (concurrent inquests) as far as my legal knowledge extends.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling wrote:
Multiple connected deaths demand a public enquiry (concurrent inquests) as far as my legal knowledge extends.

That was before Jack Straw worked his evil on it, I guess?

FWIW:-

Quote:
The Act contains measures to reform the coroner system. According to the Institute of Legal Executives:
There is provision, carefully circumscribed, for the establishment of a judicial inquiry under the 2005 Inquiries Act to take the place of an inquest, where there is highly sensitive evidence (typically intercept) and it would not be possible to have an Article 2 compliant inquest. These provisions will be used in rare cases only.[2]

The most controversial aspect of the bill are the provisions regarding secret inquests. The provisions had previously been mulled as part of the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008, though ultimately they were dropped before the Counter-Terrorism Bill was finalised. Last minute concessions as the Coroners and Justice Bill passed through parliament included giving the Lord Chief Justice the power to veto any requests for private inquests and also the power to decide who the judge is.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coroners_and_Justice_Act_2009

yet what he has perpetrated would fill a book, or an ICC court...

It's time we all got back to common law and leave this statutory stuff high and dry above the tideline.

www.fmotl.com or if Veronica is still under attack, www.tpuc.org shows the way forward, imo.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Tony Gosling wrote:

That was before Jack Straw worked his evil on it, I guess?

FWIW:-

Quote:
The Act contains measures to reform the coroner system. According to the Institute of Legal Executives:
There is provision, carefully circumscribed, for the establishment of a judicial inquiry under the 2005 Inquiries Act to take the place of an inquest, where there is highly sensitive evidence (typically intercept) and it would not be possible to have an Article 2 compliant inquest. These provisions will be used in rare cases only.[2]

The most controversial aspect of the bill are the provisions regarding secret inquests. The provisions had previously been mulled as part of the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008, though ultimately they were dropped before the Counter-Terrorism Bill was finalised. Last minute concessions as the Coroners and Justice Bill passed through parliament included giving the Lord Chief Justice the power to veto any requests for private inquests and also the power to decide who the judge is.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coroners_and_Justice_Act_2009

yet what he has perpetrated would fill a book, or an ICC court...

It's time we all got back to common law and leave this statutory stuff high and dry above the tideline.

www.fmotl.com or if Veronica is still under attack, www.tpuc.org shows the way forward, imo.

Thermate please, could you show us a link to the fmtol or tpuc where they have those common Laws, as its very hard to navigate on there sites and I have never been able to find it.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the J7 campaign not demanding a Public Enquiry here
The idea of a 'sensitive' inquest which might embarrass governments and incriminate criminals within MI5, MI6 etc is just them trying to cover up their own crimes.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: