FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Improved Memory of a Pentagon Media Eyewitness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Improved Memory of a Pentagon Media Eyewitness Reply with quote

From The Sideshow:

“Mike Malloy just played the clips of CNN's Jamie McIntyre on 9/11 and after seeing the newly-released footage from the Pentagon on that day. In the new clip, he talks about how he was there and he f'sure saw the evidence of a plane having hit the Pentagon. But that's not what he said on the day.”

Jamie McIntyre was one of the first reporters on the scene, presumably before the Official Story was dictated to the media, and was clear on what happened, or didn’t:

“JAMIE MCINTYRE: From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.

The only site, is the actual side of the building that's crashed in. And as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.

Even though if you look at the pictures of the Pentagon you see that the floors have all collapsed, that didn't happen immediately. It wasn't until almost about 45 minutes later that the structure was weakened enough that all of the floors collapsed.”

McIntyre has an explanation, that he was quoted out of context answering a question about whether a plane had crashed in front of the Pentagon:

“MCINTYRE: The Web sites often take statements out of context, such as this exchange from CNN in which I - myself - appear to be questioning whether a plane really hit the building: From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. In fact, I was answering a question based on a eyewitness account who thought the American Airlines plane landed short of the Pentagon. I was indicated there was no crash site near the pentagon only at the Pentagon

MCINTYRE AUDIO: The only site is the actual site of the building that's crashed in, quote 'the actual site of the building that's crashed in.'

MCINTYRE: In fact there were thousands of tiny pieces of the plane, and I personally photographed a piece of the fuselage and what appeared to be part of the cockpit.

McINTYRE: The video isn't clear enough to convince the most ardent conspiracy theorists and there's still some mystery that surrounds the day. For instance, what happened to video from a hotel security camera nearby that sources tell CNN caught at least part of the attack. No one in the government even acknowledges that tape exists. Jamie McIntyre, CNN, the Pentagon.”

If you watch the original McIntyre video, he does seem to emphasize the word ‘near’ slightly, as if he was discussing where the plane landed, but then confuses things by immediately going on say that he has seen no physical evidence to indicate that “the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.”
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for the original.

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/11/ab.jm.timed.attac.cnn.med.ram
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: