FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Credit Unions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Credit Unions Reply with quote

If you are struggling I'd urge you to check out your local Credit Unions.
They operate by pooling Members Money and can offer savings, loans and the larger ones Insurance (well you can keep that imo) and Mortgages and so on.
The benefit of saving with them is that you can take out small loans and not get stung by the High street banks.
You can ask what sort of investing schemes they have if worried about Money Ethics.
The one I'm a member of is in partnership with East of England Co-Operative Society so the investment is with their portfolio. Yes unfortunately it does entail large corporate entities, but it is a refreshing change to having Bank Charges mounting up!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: