FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fake Bin Laden voice warns US don't kill 9/11 'mastermind'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
satya
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Fake Bin Laden voice warns US don't kill 9/11 'mastermind' Reply with quote

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100325/twl-bin-laden-warns-us-not-to-kil l-9-11-2802f3e.html

Quite ironic they are using these construed lies to maintain the false propaganda. Especially since benzamir bhutto was killed by cia for telling the nation he was killed in 2002. Im sure i heard a us military source say the same but not sure where i found this information.

So what are they planning by telling these lies? A false flag operation is into development no doubt. The us wants to manufacture these lies into something bigger.

"The United States is just weeks away from a landmark decision on whether to try Sheikh Mohammed and his four alleged co-conspirators" We will see developments of a false flag op after this i feel.

Another question must also arise i feel. The question of how much torture these poor b****** would of had to actually confess and whether this will have any mention in the trial.

scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Fake Bin Laden voice warns US don't kill 9/11 'mastermin Reply with quote

satya wrote:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100325/twl-bin-laden-warns-us-not-to-kil l-9-11-2802f3e.html

Quite ironic they are using these construed lies to maintain the false propaganda. Especially since benzamir bhutto was killed by cia for telling the nation he was killed in 2002. Im sure i heard a us military source say the same but not sure where i found this information.

So what are they planning by telling these lies? A false flag operation is into development no doubt. The us wants to manufacture these lies into something bigger.

"The United States is just weeks away from a landmark decision on whether to try Sheikh Mohammed and his four alleged co-conspirators" We will see developments of a false flag op after this i feel.

Another question must also arise i feel. The question of how much torture these poor b****** would of had to actually confess and whether this will have any mention in the trial.

Hmm. If you were an evil terrorist and you wanted to save a fellow terrorist would you go public with a threat like "Don't Kill Him"? I think that is almost trying to guarantee that he gets his death sentence! KSM has probably already done a deal to go into witness protection anyway. Like WHERE IS HIS FAMILY!?

I think you may be right that it is setting up the conditions for a new False Flag Op. The Korean Boat sinking today has a Gulf of Tokin-esque feel as well... Perhaps, in the background to a bigger war, there's plans for a smaller nuclear war in North Korea...

But let's see. It could all be paranoia... Rolling Eyes
satya
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it depends on who blinks first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: