FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gareth Newnham's British Intelligence Career Prospects?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chi_of_life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Gareth Newnham's British Intelligence Career Prospects? Reply with quote

Gareth Newnham's Intelligence career was dealt another blow when he was captured at the Parliament Square camp gathering evidence prior to the arrest of Brian Haw and the proposed shutting down of the camp by the authorities.

Image: Gareth Newnham

https://twitter.com/#!/danielobachike
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More illogical and unfounded accusations

How does being photographed at the Westminster village thing prove something? Why wouldn't Gareth and Simon have been there? I presume you do know Simon was also there or had your amazing intelligence gathering machine failed to spot Simon giving a quick comment to camera on the BBC London TV news as I did?

How do you infiltrate something (Kew eco-village) that you founded?

How do you know there is a James Moore at MI6 and what his position is in MI6? How do know Simon is his son? Do you have inside information from within MI6? If so how did you come by this contact and information? Did they approach you with this information? How have you been able to independently corroborate this information before posting these accusations on the net? Does that not make you equally suspect of being either an agent or being played by an agent yourself? Even supposing it were true that Simon's dad is MI6, does it automatically follow Simon is as well? Supposing Simon is MI6, (something that remains 100% unsubstantiated) how does that make his friends and associates by de fault also MI6? Is anyone who knows Simon or lived at the Kew Eco-village automatically MI6?

Lots of questions and never any answers

Muppet

Last edited by ian neal on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Hostile to Chi of life? Reply with quote

This post is really an attack on Daniel Obachike dressed up as asking questions. We know that our movement is infiltrated by various security services. To ask what is the evidence or circumstantial evidence to support Chi's allegation is fair enough. But these questions are an attempt to rubbish the allegations.

I don't agree with all that Daniel argues but I find much of his story very interesting and supports security service set up. Alex Jones wants to make money from what he does. Why is it a problem if Chi wants to sell his book?
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I side more with Ian Neal on this issue, its one thing to voice concerns, completely different to when confronted not explain why.
Until we have reason I cannot change who I speak to or work with. All parties have done incredible good. Also like I pointed out elsewhere is it so totally unheard of that itel opps can, and do do good in the larger scheme of things?

'Fear is the Mindkiller'

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Hostile to Chi of life? Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
This post is really an attack on Daniel Obachike dressed up as asking questions.

No dressing up required. It is an attack on Daniel or atleast on his evidence-free assertions. As I say: MUPPET: Making Up Piss Poor Evidence-free Tittle-tattle, MUPPET

insidejob wrote:
We know that our movement is infiltrated by various security services.

We certainly have strong reason to suspect this given that the intelligence services have previous when it comes to infilitrating progressive movements and their susposed targets (e.g. Steak-knife and the IRA). We would be naive not to.

But holding suspicions and even carefully voiceing these suspicions is a world apart from making specific and very categorical accusations against named people on the back of zero independently verifiable evidence. We are all just supposed to take Daniel's word for it. That's just not good enough. How would you like it if the target of these accusations were you inside job?

insidejob wrote:
Why is it a problem if Chi wants to sell his book?

Who says I have a problem with that? I bought a copy of Daniel's ramblings myself. Can't say I have recommended it to anyone else. That said a common motivation when writting a book is to make money and that has to be taken into account when judging whether someone's views or account is trust worthy.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst a picture of Garteth there proves abslutely nothing......
The so-called 'Democracy Village' seems to have seriously 'queered the pitch' for Brian Haw's historic protest.
Is Brian back living in his little house on the square yet?
What does Brian think of the 'Democracy Village'?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sympathies are with Gareth Newman and Simon as the victims of unsubstantiated allegations. If they were to sue (which I'm not recommending) they would probably win their case and be awarded damages.

Of course there are shills about but over the past 6 years in this business, though I have suspected many, I have never had cast iron proof about anyone.

"Thou shalt not bear false witness" though thou mayest get away with it.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sympathies are with Daniel as an apparent victim, in many, many ways, of the despicable London Bombings cover up where 55 people were killed and still there has been, and will be after the sham inquests, no closure.
As have been all the other survivors and victims' families.
Gareth just has to ignore this IMO.

http://www.radio4all.net/files/turntableterrorist@hotmail.com/4042-1-1 00613_Dialect.mp3

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are confusing many issues here Tony. The extent to which Gareth has commented or not commented on 7/7 is irrelevant to the question of whether Daniel's accusations against Gareth are true

Sure assuming Daniel's account is true (and anyone who has read his account which he admits is a mix of fact and fiction, will know we are required to work on the basis of assumptions, since nothing in his account as far as I can tell has been independently verified) he is truly deserving of our sympathies. No one would wish such events on anyone.

Then you have Daniel's campaign against we are change which is backed up by ZERO I repeat ZERO evidence that can be corroborated independently. It is all just Daniel's specualtion and is riddled with inaccuracies that I know to be inaccurate because I was involved in the events surrounding the London group that he describes. That campaign deserves no support or sympathy whatsoever.

Yes I heard from news reports that Brian Haw was 'not happy' with the Democracy Village protest, but I don't know if this is true since I don't accept such reports at face value. And even if Brian is pissed off with them, that does not prove anything as far as Daniel's accusations are concerned.

FYI I got this email in my inbox

Democracy village needs YOU!

For the past 3 evenings we have been holding a candlelit vigil outside Downing Street for half an hour at 10pm to remember all the victims of war and oppression. We plan to do this every evening so come down to Democracy Village to walk with us at 10 or meet us there. Bring candles and lanterns if you have them.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123743290995984

Tomorrow evening (Friday 11th) there will be a poetry evening on Parliament Square with some brilliant performers including Yap.

The village is still going strong and it needs interesting and energetic people to keep it that way so please come down and get involved.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's simple IMO.
As a probable victim of 77 Daniel has the right to say pretty much what he wants.
This is not the place to be censoring or criticising victims of terror, particularly here in the UK.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel is a complete c***. All you p****** dancing around your little worn out keyboards are laughable. He is a total liar and I will actually challenge the guy to a good old fashioned fight if and when I see him.

Poof

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you had a laugh at our expense at least ... and thanks for making my point for me.
peloloco wrote:
Daniel is a complete c***. All you p****** dancing around your little worn out keyboards are laughable. He is a total liar and I will actually challenge the guy to a good old fashioned fight if and when I see him.

Poof

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
It's simple IMO.
As a probable victim of 77 Daniel has the right to say pretty much what he wants.
This is not the place to be censoring or criticising victims of terror, particularly here in the UK.

That is a brain dead position. The guy has no integrity and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I doubt you would have such a relaxed attitude and unwavering trust in his alleged account if you were the object of his evidence free noise. That said Peloloco has a point in that it is a load of w*nk even commenting on his spam so with that I will withdrawl again to the real world
911troof
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally accept and forgive Daniel's actions.

That said, it has caused problems for some people and is a pointless distraction. Divide and rule is alive and well. Whilst we fail to unite we will continue to suffer at the hands of the NWO, who are a reflection of our inner turmoil.

What's been said about various WAC members is wrong on so many levels that it's now become a running joke amongst those that know. I won't go into detail as this would likely give away more information which could be misused.

I've spoken to Daniel on a few occasions and I've read his book. If he was on the bus then it's perfectly possible that he would develop paranoid fantasies. If on the other hand he's engaged in pure self-promotion then karma will eventually catch him up.

Daniel, does spreading vicious unsubstantiated rumours make you feel happy? Follow your heart.

I posted a recent comment on his site which was then heavily edited.

Something along the lines of:
"As these people are agents, they'd be unlikely to use their real names."

became:
"Exposing their real names would certainly curtail their careers (a bit like Bullying Manners was). Though I don’t think they’ll find as comfy a desk job as she."

IMO WAC London was a bit 9/11 heavy with not enough on 7/7.
However the 'Documentaries' & 'Websites' sections on the old site have links to various topics including 7/7.
http://wearechange.org.uk/pages/learn.html
http://wearechange.org.uk/pages/subpages/websites.html

Peace, Love, Compasssion and Abundance to all beings.
911troof
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately the time spent outside Parliament has finally taken it's toll on Brian. I feel poisoned after a few hours! I've known him for years and provided support when he had to leave the area. It used to be a real family atmosphere. Since then he has become increasingly paranoid and now thinks that most of his supporters work for the police. I've heard him screaming at a women accusing her of working for "MFI". When I was there recently he screamed "f*ck off you c*nt" at me.

They call it a Peace Camp and hand out leaflets saying "Peace, Love and Justice for All". All except alcoholics, drug addicts, the police and those who have tirelessly supported him. Including one lady who could hardly have done more for him over the years.

Again I totally accept and forgive Brian's behaviour. He has achieved great things.

AFAIK Brian & Co have applied for and gained SOCPA permission to be on the pavement within a specified area. Nobody has permission to occupy the grass area and this is what the court case is about. It's really two seperate issues:
i) removing the democracy village and an injunction to prevent further occupations
ii) moving Brian back to the pavement.

Peace, Love, Compassion, Forgiveness and Abundance to All Beings.
911troof
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS. Why am I labelled a "9/11 truth critic"?

I have been campaigning for 911 truth and related subjects for many years. I've spent many, many hours producing and distributing numerous 911 truth related dvds and leaflets. I'm not so active now as I prefer to focus on positive solutions.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any hard evidence about Daniel not being on the 7/7 bombed bus Ian I suggest you put up... or take your own advice. He's criticised this site quite a lot including acusations of censorship. We all have to rise above that.

Rather worrying that you are supposed to be a key person in the so-called 'gang of four' Reinvestigate 9/11 campaign.
I do hope you haven't been bad mouthing Daniel to your MP friends in those confidential meetings.

ian neal wrote:
Peloloco has a point in that it is a load of w*nk even commenting on his spam so with that I will withdrawl again to the real world

Tony Gosling wrote:
The so-called 'Democracy Village' seems to have seriously 'queered the pitch' for Brian Haw's historic protest.
Is Brian back living in his little house on the square yet?
What does Brian think of the 'Democracy Village'?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really like to comment on this ongoing splitting and agent accusation
It's a myriad little particles of belief fragmentation that's been going on for years
There doesn't seem much evidence for 'Daniel is a fake', 'Gareth is MOD' or 'Ian shouldn't be a mod'
Something's causing it but it's not easy to see the direction it's coming from
If you live within the maelstrom perhaps you can identify set attitudes
From the outside it's a little more difficult to see
As the fever pitch of disorganisation and disaster is hauled into view, the unity required is scintillated into small shards
What's that all about?

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
I don't really like to comment on this ongoing splitting and agent accusation
It's a myriad little particles of belief fragmentation that's been going on for years
There doesn't seem much evidence for 'Daniel is a fake', 'Gareth is MOD' or 'Ian shouldn't be a mod'
Something's causing it but it's not easy to see the direction it's coming from
If you live within the maelstrom perhaps you can identify set attitudes
From the outside it's a little more difficult to see
As the fever pitch of disorganisation and disaster is hauled into view, the unity required is scintillated into small shards
What's that all about?

I should have thought it was obvious what the 'something' is: DO.
I have had no confidence in DO after reading his 'book'; and his self-promotion at every opportunity and willingness to slag people off as 'plants' has given me more justification for my instincts.
But Ian's post that DO actually admits his 'book' is a mixture of fact and fiction should really seal DO's 'credibility rating'.

I have heard from impeccable sources that Brian Haw is extremely paranoid, and has slagged off as 'agents' many who had been extremely supportive; I also have the personal experience, having been on many Parliament Square demos (especially while 'Global Women's Strike' had first a twice weekly, then weekly, 'open mike' events), of his paranoia. He never took to me, refusing to discuss anything with me, claiming either he was tired, or that he was saving his voice for Parliament (or words to that effect). He lost loads of early supporters, through his attitude.
That being said, I take my hat off to Brian; he has given his all for the noble cause of getting the troops out (he had served as a Marine, so his 'volte face' is further power to his elbow).
His health has been shattered by his living in the open for so many years, and his being physically assaulted both by the police, and 'passers by' (read officially orchestrated attacks, including by being kicked in the head whilst in his sleeping-bag).
Given all he has been through, I salute the guy; living like he has, and suffering the attacks he has, would be enough to make anyone 'cranky'.
He seems determined to die on the Square; I believe he should have stopped his vigil years ago, once he had a high profile, and used other means to get his message across. But, then again, we all attack the War Criminal System' in our own way.

The guy is a hero.
God bless you, Brian.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would anyone want to declare war on Brian Haw?

Independent newspaper wrote:
One of the revelations of the nine-day court hearing was the intense ill feeling and mutual suspicion between different groups squatting in Parliament Square. There are two warring camps – there is Mr Haw and his immediate neighbour, Barbara Tucker, who has been camped alongside him since 2005, and there is Democracy Village, spread over the adjoining lawn.

Not all the occupants of Democracy Village are peace protesters. Some are taking stands against genocide or for the environment, though Afghanistan appears to be the main focus of protest.

In one raucous interlude in the court hearing, a defendant named Charity Sweet, who is allied to Mr Haw and Ms Tucker, applied to have the proceedings stopped on the grounds that the founder of Democracy Village, Maria Gallastegui, is a government agent tasked with creating a provocation to give the authorities a pretext to evict Mr Haw from his pitch. "The application was patently absurd. She adduced no evidence that Ms Gallastegui may have been an agent provocateur," Justice Williams said in yesterday's judgement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/peace-protesters--order ed-out-of-parliament-square-ndash-but-haw-can-stay-2014040.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent in to me by one of the London activists.
http://www.londontruthaction.org

Key London Truth Action activist Gareth Newnham three minutes in here is making some interesting hand gestures to a cop at a demo.
Seems mightily familiar with this policeman and obviously didn't realise he was being filmed from behind.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRyJxghXygo

London Truth Action's invite only meetings
http://www.meetup.com/londontruthaction

Gangs and. Counter-gangs. by MAJOR. FRANK KITSON. M.B.E., M.C.. WITH A FOREWORD BY. GENERAL SIR GEORGE ERSKINE. G.C.B., K.B.E., D.S.O..
http://www.ety.com/HRP/booksonline/frank-kitson-gangs-countergangs.pdf

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That seemed a very controlled peacful demo. The police looked as though they couldnt care less
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Sent in to me by one of the London activists.
http://www.londontruthaction.org

Key London Truth Action activist Gareth Newnham three minutes in here is making some interesting hand gestures to a cop at a demo.
Seems mightily familiar with this policeman and obviously didn't realise he was being filmed from behind.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRyJxghXygo

London Truth Action's invite only meetings
http://www.meetup.com/londontruthaction

Gangs and. Counter-gangs. by MAJOR. FRANK KITSON. M.B.E., M.C.. WITH A FOREWORD BY. GENERAL SIR GEORGE ERSKINE. G.C.B., K.B.E., D.S.O..
http://www.ety.com/HRP/booksonline/frank-kitson-gangs-countergangs.pdf

Tres interessante!! Tres!!!

acrobat74

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://911blogger.com/news/2011-02-06/civil-disobedience-downing-stree t-911-justice-interview-gareth-newnham
www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take your point about Gareth.
Erring on the side of caution here.
The war with Daniel O was weird. I recorded him a few years back presenting 'the peter power terror drill inquest'.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6453336143085991879

I've had no problem with Daniel.

acrobat74 wrote:
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-02-06/civil-disobedience-downing-stree t-911-justice-interview-gareth-newnham

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
cem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 am    Post subject: Gareth Newnham and malicious libel Reply with quote

http://www.brianhaw.tv/index.php/blog/764-1072011-gareth-newnham-a-mal icious-libel

Gareth Newnham and malicious libel

BrianHaw.tv, 1 July 2011

It is well known that Babs made a simple request - long ago - that the so called Peace Strike publicly admit that while repeatedly leaving their campaign unattended, they were not as they publicly claimed a 24/7 campaign.

Babs sensibly pointed out that - logically - the police and authorities could hardly impose "conditions", "search" our campaign and nor could anyone be a so called "obstruction of the highway", when unusually there was ONE campaign (in the whole of the UK) that could repeatedly be left completely unmanned.

Babs could never have known that telling the truth about what you really do could prove to be so...errr...controversial....

For reasons that remain unknown, Peace Strike have continued to refuse to tell the truth, let alone stand on a witness stand and be subject to cross examination that would reveal (for example) the very many consequences of their abject dishonesty.

Instead various members of Peace Strike such as Gareth Newnham have continuously sought to side step a very simple issue/the starting point, while extraordinarily publicly attempting to smear our campaign, with all manner of malicious libels etc. while in effect continuing to hide in the shadows.

This is what the most unpleasant Gareth Newnham was recently claiming in response to a complaint from someone:

--------------

XXXX....."Why so many associates in the past and lots of people have accused of you being a shill?

Gareth Newnham: " It's called 'snitch-jacketing'. Look it up. None of these people are my "associates" they've got mental health problems or worse. Maybe you could ask them to provide some actual evidence because they haven't done so for me when i've asked. ...... ......"Brian Haw campaign" You mean Barbara Tucker? She has mental health problems or worse. She thinks everyone's working for the police. Evidence please.

--------------------------------------------

The most unpleasant Mr Newnham has actually been spreading what is known as malicious libel. In addition Mr Newnham has repeatedly sought to prevent our knowing of their circulation.

This is a very serious issue, whereby Mr Newnham is repeatedly trying to publicly smear and discredit genuine campaigners ( who actually happen to be campaigning 24/7)

Our campaign would be pleased to know if anyone has an address where court documents can be served on this Mr Newnham.

It is about time Mr Newnham (for example) grew up and was - taught - how to behave like a man.

We would like to see - for example - Mr Newnham's - evidence - in court that Babs has "mental health problems or worse". !!!!

It seems inconceivable that any group of individuals would have any interest in doing to another group of individuals, what Mr Newnham and his colleagues have persistenty attempted to do.

Logically, in this situation, it would appear that - the only group - of individuals who could possibly have such a vested interest in trying to - maliciously - cause so much harm, repeatedly are .......the government !!

In fact, it is a matter of uncontested record in signed witness statements that Babs and Brian named individuals as agent provocateurs, which happens to be a legal term which simply explains a course of conduct.

At some point Mr Newnham should be subject to cross examination whereby he is never going to be able to - rationally - explain why he tried to cause so much harm to an innocent woman (for example) while sidestepping a simple truth that Peace Strike was asked to tell, a very long time ago.

The people should know the truth and then the vile & unpleasant hate campaign of Mr Newnham and his colleagues will end.

We are saying to this government: "stop killing children".

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst being present at a Palestinian demo opposite the Israeli Embassy, I saw Gareth and he saw me; we were practically next to each other at times. Neither of us acknowledged the other.
I saw Gareth help an Indian-looking young lady to climb atop something (I forget exactly what) so she could photograph proceedings better; then whilst standing feet from me, it seemed to me he subtly pointed me out, whilst looking towards the young lady.
No skin off my nose; the 'Authorities' have got a file on me a yard thick; a few more snaps won't harm me.

Once again, no proof, but I am exceedingly suspicious of him.

Chi_of_life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey,

I can't believe activists are still tippy toeing around Gareth Newnham.
Such a bad tempered intelligence operative. The smiley faced helpful images on the web of him belie his red faced rant in which he declares every one who doubts his fakery is mad or worse.

I'm told Ian Neal is pretty high up in the intelligence machinery. No cast iron proof though.

https://twitter.com/#!/danielobachike
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing bothers me about Gareth is his use of quotes and opinions - which might be called smears by some -from the US based Anti Defamation League (ADL) - to defend or attack various individuals who might or might not be suitable 9/11 Truth or London Truth Action public speakers.
The ADL appeared on Jon Ronson's Secret Rulers Of The World show back in 1999 saying Bilderberg was an innocent organisation and that its critics were mostly anti-Semites. A position I suspect they now regret.
I still keep an open mind about Gareth but this sort of dangerous silliness appears to be a hallmark of his.
It's an appaling failure of judgement for someone in his position to be quoting the secular Zionist ADL as any sort of useful judge of character in my view.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chi_of_life wrote:
Crikey,

I can't believe activists are still tippy toeing around Gareth Newnham.
Such a bad tempered intelligence operative. The smiley faced helpful images on the web of him belie his red faced rant in which he declares every one who doubts his fakery is mad or worse.

I'm told Ian Neal is pretty high up in the intelligence machinery. No cast iron proof though.

Daniel

You are a sad little fantasist, fraud and con-artist who knows jack about me. If there was ever a candidate to be (a very low level) intelligence operative, that would be you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: