FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Helicopter Harassment. Anyone else have this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: Helicopter Harassment. Anyone else have this? Reply with quote

I've been offline for a few months and haven't posted any videos for a while. Just over a month ago I came out of my break and went to Glastonbury do do something important. Hadn't seen any choppers for quite a while until then, and this happend:

Glastonbury Choppers 2010 - P1 of 2
Link

Glastonbury Choppers 2010 P2 of 2
Link

Didn't see any more choppers until I uploaded the above videos, then this happend shortly after: What happend next.
Link

Chinook Sounds Like * 2-06-10
Link

Afew days later I went to work for a couple of days in the banking part of London, not far from the bank of England and they came out to get a close look whilst i was in the tallest building in the city.

London Choppers 7-6-10
Link

And this is what typically happens when i go near Stonehenge: Stonehenge Road Trip Choppers

Stonehenge Road Trip Choppers
Link

I know why they do this and what I'm looking for are other people in the UK who have this same problem. They'll know I've posted this here but I don't care for that anymore.

For those that don't know me, I make videos like this:

Tesla, The Great Pyramid and "Free" Energy - Vortex Energy Part 20 of 20
Link

and this: Karnak Amun Ra Egypt Temple P2 of 4.
Link

any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Most here probably know that there is clean viable cheap energy and how to provide it. Would you like to tell others how this can be achieved please ?
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Most here probably know that there is clean viable cheap energy and how to provide it. Would you like to tell others how this can be achieved please ?

can you be more specific plese. We are talking about an incredibly vast subject. thanks.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gridkeeper wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

can you be more specific plese. We are talking about an incredibly vast subject. thanks.

Clean viable cheap energy (electrical and mechanical the same as we use it now, but without the pollution, waste, and safe none released all at once explosive dangerous type) for all people and how they can easily obtain it. Would you like to tell people how to do this?
Gridkeeper
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well they are unable to obtain it now or anytime soon.

Human consciousness hasn't yet progressed to that level. So many people want and expect it that to mass release the fine details of how to achieve this would cause massive disruption to the entire world on a level which would cause the economics of the planet to crash overnight.

So we go back to the same old problem. There are very few people on earth who truly understand the true workings of Tesla and Ptah and they would not get the backing to progress from any world government, it would be crushing to them if they all stepped forward now.

So my answer to you is that I don't know how the people can easily obtain it but I do know how it can be produced.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok, well they are unable to obtain it now or anytime soon.

They could if they wanted to.

Quote:
Human consciousness hasn't yet progressed to that level. So many people want and expect it that to mass release the fine details of how to achieve this would cause massive disruption to the entire world on a level which would cause the economics of the planet to crash overnight.

Do you mean it would hurt the hierarchy enslaving us? I will put my name to this because I fear them not. Andrew Edmans.

Quote:
So we go back to the same old problem. There are very few people on earth who truly understand the true workings of Tesla and Ptah and they would not get the backing to progress from any world government, it would be crushing to them if they all stepped forward now.

I'm not talking about Tesla type technology, just simple technology that is used in many/most homes but used much more efficiently and just as efficient as Tesla type technology*. Without the release all at once (as some claim about Tesla type technology?) and without any backing needed because it would cost very little to make, just like many other domestic products and further easily provided for others who have very little means.

* In terms of COP (coefficient of performance)

Personally I'm happy to live with nature and let that provide all my needs (Other than Spiritual needs, which I should put first)
Husq
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More chopper harassment :

http://www.vintagerocker.com/forum/images/smilies/teeth.gif

"Soon after the year 2000 has been written, a law will go forth from America whose purpose will be to suppress all individual thinking. This will not be the wording of the law, but it will be the intent" Rudolf Steiner: Gegenwärtiges und Vergangenes in Menschengeiste (The Present and the Past in the Human Spirit)
St_Sandy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not be surprised to see loads of helicopter around Stonehenge- it is next to Salisbury Plain which is a massive military training ground. Was based in Tidworth for a while and helicopters were always cutting about.

Also Glastonbury is pretty near to Yeovil. If I remember correctly, Augusta Westland has its UK facotry in Yeovil and there is also a Fleet Air Arm helicopter base there if I recall correctly.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did wonder about coppers training in Colchester but they haven't at all this year Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
St_Sandy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
I did wonder about coppers training in Colchester but they haven't at all this year Wink

Helicopters in Colchester would be very normal as its the home of 16 Air Assault Brigade. If its been quiet this year then I would guess the Brigade are away in Afghanistan.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

St_Sandy wrote:
Disco_Destroyer wrote:

Helicopters in Colchester would be very normal as its the home of 16 Air Assault Brigade. If its been quiet this year then I would guess the Brigade are away in Afghanistan.

Quiet from police trainers and military this year, the last few years 2008 til 2010 were active.
but then I've been out of town rather a lot Surprised

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regularly flying around here on heat seeking missions (cannabis factories)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: