FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Podcast The Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Podcast The Truth Reply with quote

One of the members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth had a great idea. Its worth reading the whole thing to get why his idea is such a good one:

"I was in a state of disbelief from the get-go about the 9-11 attacks, but finally seeing the video of WTC7 coming down convinced me, as it did so many others, that a false flag operation had happened.

We are a culture finely tuned to video. My question, whenever I get into 9-11 discussions with random bystanders, is "But ... have you seen the video of WTC7 coming down?"

Their response is usually "What building 7?"

So I picked a used Palm Tungsten T running PalmOS 5.0 on Craigslist for $40, and I can now whip out and show them. I chose a Palm T over an iPod because it is so much cheaper, takes a standard SD memory card, and has a 320x320 color screen. Also it is the smallest Palm PDA. Drawback is it doesn't have much memory for multimedia. Movies and stills run fine, but a slideshow with movies AND underlying audio runs into trouble.

I am working on a slideshow in 323x320 format that is a tutorial about controlled demolition (shows various characteristics of CD, using zoomed-in WTC buildings as examples) Then only when these principles are firmly established in the viewers mind, will the slideshow zoom out and identify the buildings as WTC edifices, show where they were located and when they came down, etc. Identifying yourself early on as a 911 revisionist primes some people for a defensive posture."

I'm not enough of a portable device geek to know what the best hardware or software is. What I do know is:

• Building 7 is the strongest lever in prying open the minds of people who do not want to believe that 9/11 was an inside job

• The new Zogby poll shows that 70% of people who know about building 7 think it should have been investigated by the 9/11 Commission

• The net is under attack, and we might lose that resource in the not-too-distant future

• Websites like 911Podcasts.com can make this type of video available, so you can download it and show it to others. Ideally, the video should show the WTC7 collapse and the collapses of verified controlled demolitions (clips of the WTC7 collapse itself can be downloaded from here or here)

So everyone should get a used or new portable player (you can afford $40), download the WTC7 footage, and show people the video where you work, eat, commute, shop and play.

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2006/05/podcast-truth.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: