FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK MPs submit Early Day Motion on Fallujah health problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: UK MPs submit Early Day Motion on Fallujah health problems Reply with quote

In a sign of growing disquiet at the continuing media reports of a health crisis in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, British MPs have submitted a parliamentary motion accusing the US military of a human rights atrocity.

Responding to reports from Sky News, the Guardian newspaper and the BBC of a developing humanitarian crisis in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, a mixture of Labour, Liberal Democrat and independent members of parliament have supported an Early Day Motion that accuses US forces of involvement in a human rights atrocity.

More here: http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/a/323.html

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and so far they have achieved what? Platitudes and waffle - how else will they avoid being complicit in war crimes?

Meanwhile poor dear Prof Busby plods on:-

Quote:
... ... ...Hence Prof. Busby's life has been made very difficult. The research paper that he took great pains in conducting and producing was sent to the Lancet for reviewing at the Scientific committee level, the Lancet turned it down saying it did not have the time to review it. Labs who cooperated in the past to test samples - turned him down when they found out that the samples were from Iraq. Only 2 labs are willing to test the samples for the EXACT MATERIAL/AGENT USED IN FALLUJA - and they are willing to do so only at a very exorbitant price - again due to the sensitive nature of the study. Also due to lack of funds, Prof Busby has about 20 samples from Falluja for testing -- that he is carefully safeguarding -- is awaiting the necessary funds to do so.

When asked by Ahmad Mansour what makes him persevere seeing all the formidable obstacles that he has been facing - his reply was :

" All my life, I sought the Truth, I am a hunter of the Truth in a jungle of lies. I also have children. Children are not only our future, they are the carriers of future generations. For 50 years we have been contaminating the planet (with radiation) and we pass this legacy onto our children and grandchildren. We owe it to the people of Falluja to find out the Truth "

When asked how he manages with no funds and doors closing in his face - his reply was :

" I rely on the goodwill of people who send little amounts here and there, and am also a firm believer if the main door closes, open other ones. When there's a will, there's a way."

Hats off to you Prof. Busby. ... ... ...

Full article at:-
http://uruknet.com/?p=m67560&hd=&size=1&l=e

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Jihad for Peace and Against NWO Deep State Totalitarianism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: