FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pentagon: naval aide "Do the orders still stand?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Pentagon: naval aide "Do the orders still stand?" Reply with quote

The naval aide that Norman Mineta was talking about during his 9/11 Commision testimony has been identified as Doug Cochran:

Link

Phone call to Doug Cochrane, August, 4 2010 (Mp3 download link):
http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/dc_080410.mp3

Background research leading to this conclusion:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/pumpitout/topic/3712237/1/
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its a long conversation but don't get your hopes up. I think that we can say that Doug Cochran does want to talk and feels like he is doing his duty. The subject he is avoiding is obviously classified but he cannot say so (even letting people know that there is classified information is a breach of the security rules - it is known as preventing a "covert channel" - you know all those movies where when someone's hacking a computer and red letters come up with "Access Denied" - nope, doesn't happen!)... other than that... I have nothing further to add.
David Rose
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you have listened to the end of the phone call ...... the punchline is at the very end.

If this is genuine its pretty big news but how on earth can we know if this really is the Naval Aide to Dick Cheney on 9/11.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazydave wrote:
I don't think you have listened to the end of the phone call ...... the punchline is at the very end.

If this is genuine its pretty big news but how on earth can we know if this really is the Naval Aide to Dick Cheney on 9/11.

I think I did. You mean the pregnant silence and the "ok" when Jeffrey Hill stated his hope that Cockran should eventually tell the truth?

Oops I added something further! Surprised
David Rose
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug (the Naval Aide to Dick Cheney on 9/11, who was in the room when Cheney gave the order for the F-16's to stand down) says: "Get the Truth out about what happened that day" .... meaning (I think) that the official story about 9/11 is not true (and implying that Doug is not able to tell the truth because he's signed official secrets/confidentiality agreements etc).
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazydave wrote:
Doug (the Naval Aide to Dick Cheney on 9/11, who was in the room when Cheney gave the order for the F-16's to stand down) says: "Get the Truth out about what happened that day" .... meaning (I think) that the official story about 9/11 is not true (and implying that Doug is not able to tell the truth because he's signed official secrets/confidentiality agreements etc).

I heard it as Jeffrey Hill saying "It would really help to get the Truth out about what happened that day" and Doug Cochrane paused and said "ok". I agree Doug went beyond the call of duty to re-iterate "I have nothing further to add" to deliver the message that, yes, he was bound by a confidentiality agreement and there is more to say... As a signed-up military officer, the laws that apply to him are somewhat more severe than a civilian - he could be thrown in jail and denied adequate legal support. I personally think that Jeffrey, if he was a more experienced interviewer, could have broaden the conversation out and asked about Doug's career, his role on 9/11, what he is currently doing etc. Tease him about being the "young man" etc. But full marks for persistence!!!
David Rose
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny .... last night I 'heard' the recording the other way around (that it was Doug who was talking about 'getting to the truth about 9/11') but this morning I agree with your reading ... its Jeffery's voice saying that.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazydave wrote:
Its funny .... last night I 'heard' the recording the other way around (that it was Doug who was talking about 'getting to the truth about 9/11') but this morning I agree with your reading ... its Jeffery's voice saying that.

I have nothing further to add Very Happy
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This US Marine describes the "tight hold" over people-in-uniform: possible Mutiny charges!

Link
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of these links work anymore... has anyone got the mp3 of Doug Cochrane saying "I have nothing further to add" a gzillion times?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: