FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post which got Nazi apologist Nick Kollerstrom banned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone on this board should know that 'we the people' are under attack from an international criminal cabal operating from within the deepest centres of power within our western societies.

Anyone who does not recognise this cannot be an honest voice for 9/11 Truth, particularly, nor any other kind of political truth in my opinion.

So let us agree about this at least.

WE ARE COLLECTIVELY UNDER ATTACK.

When we see ourselves being divided and ruled so effectively.

When anything that could bind us.....religion, race, nation and national culture, family......is being weakened and destroyed.

We might then look at another nation, Israel, where precisely the opposite is happening. A country that is completely dominated by Orthodox Jews (Read Roy Tov), that will not allow even a non-Jew who marries a Jew to be a citizen, that is a racist apartheid state.

When we then notice that the creators of the subtle, modern Frankfurt School divide-and rule methodology that is destroying us are all Jews then.....

THERE ARE ONLY TWO POSSIBLE CONCLUSIONS WE CAN COME TO.

1) We are under attack from the same group that constitute (at least in part) the organised dominant Jews that control Israel.

or

2) We are under attack from a gang of multinational and multiracial Satanists who place Jews in positions to front their activities so that, if things go wrong for them with their criminal and truly evil endevours, there will be a scapegoat ready and waiting to take the blame and bear the brunt of any furies that get unleashed.

There is a Protocols-type genius to the attack-on-all-fronts we endure that makes me believe there is quite literally a Satanic/Luciferian religion at the heart of this centuries-old drive for total control.

It is puzzling that on a 9/11 board these are places we are 'not supposed to go'.

Is there no intelligent focus to the onslaught we observe?

Are all these dark phenomena mere random wickedness?

If there's a 3), 4), 5) etc to add to the above list...please let me know.

Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Is that all you have to say Dogsmilk, for all the suffering that has gone on and continues, including the suffering of Jews. What a sick mind you really have.

When it comes to 'sick minds' I take it you are aware of the suffering promised to humankind by your lunatic leader?

http://jahtruth.net/twh.pdf

Unlucky for some (most): IF, by ignoring me, you FORCE me to shed this body, .. then MOST of you will be executed.

He's getting old isn't he? Should we all be worried (don't bother answering I can guess what you'll say).

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing pertinent to say, as usual, Dogsmilk? Why do you always find it necessary to attack and ridicule the person rather than grasp and address the content when it doesn't suit your agenda? If you truly had right and justice on your side, there would be no need for all your hazing and blatant appeals to emotion, would there?

This thread will never be resolved by clouding issues, over-simplifying or ignoring many of the events that led up to attempted genocide - something at which you appear to have had plenty of practice and even delight in for some obscure and frankly unpalatable reason.

Undoubtedly this thread embodies, attempts to encompass and shed light on some of the most vile and darkest deeds in mankind's long and violent history. It will not be resolved by obscuring and avoiding discussion of established facts. The moment our editor has the decency to change its title by dropping the 'nazi apologist' slur will be the moment the thread can be put to rest.

This is not going to happen whilst towering cognitive dissonance and belated appeals to emotion continue to get in the way of fact and truth. Why cog.dis.? I would have thought it obvious! This site deals specifically with examining the mechanisms of conspiracy yet one conspiracy is taken out of context, clouded in the fog of myth and must not be touched; Yea verily, not even unto a bargepole - why is this, if not a misguided and heavy-handed attempt to cover for the main conspirators?

If 9/11 had been pinned solely on the Bush/Thule/ONI contingent, Zion would have slid by virtually unscathed (on this one issue, at least!). But this is patently not the case, is it? The very same people, and their descendants, who financed, if not engineered, the havaara can now be shown clearly to have been implicated in many of the subsequent false-flag events, including 9/11.

The biter bit.

Taking the attempted genocide of Jews (and, let us never forget, many other minorities) as an event 'out of the blue' is an absurd over-simplification that crosses the border into deep deception...pursuit of the 'Bigger Picture' just will not allow this to rest on such shaky, flakey faux-foundations.

It is essential to grasp the Rothschild/Warburg/Baruch/Harriman et.al. nettle firmly to fully understand what is plaguing mankind. Sheltering inquiring minds from their depredations in the mistaken belief that you are protecting 'victims' is dishonest at the very least.

But you are not here to aid clarity & honesty, are you ian, Dogsmilk, Prole, Wakey, Gosling? It would seem to me you are here to shout the greater truth down by any underhand means possible, merely to maintain a smaller 'truth' quite divorced from present day 'reality'.

---
@kbo234 - your 2) would appear to be best fit, indeed.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Andrew. wrote:
Is that all you have to say Dogsmilk, for all the suffering that has gone on and continues, including the suffering of Jews. What a sick mind you really have.

When it comes to 'sick minds' I take it you are aware of the suffering promised to humankind by your lunatic leader?

http://jahtruth.net/twh.pdf

Unlucky for some (most): IF, by ignoring me, you FORCE me to shed this body, .. then MOST of you will be executed.

He's getting old isn't he? Should we all be worried (don't bother answering I can guess what you'll say).

The reaping and Judgment day. But you don't believe in life forms beyond that of matter (which is only one form of energy)

We all have free will to learn to be good enough or remain bad and evil. If those people choose of their own free will to not learn to become good enough, then nothing can help them, they will have shown over thousands of years that they don’t want to. And all they then can do is cause harm and suffering to themselves and others here on earth (hell) or else where (that most don’t believe in, the here after, Heaven)

Quote:
He's getting old isn't he?

Well I met the body He is in, in Dublin recently and although the body looks old (on screen and to the side) it actually looks like a teenager in the flesh front on face to face, complexion and all (glowingly). And a body won’t go much past 120 years anyway.

(edit)
And prole, I've notice a misquote in your quote. Be sure to check it all.

Last edited by Andrew. on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Everyone on this board should know that 'we the people' are under attack from an international criminal cabal operating from within the deepest centres of power within our western societies.

Anyone who does not recognise this cannot be an honest voice for 9/11 Truth, particularly, nor any other kind of political truth in my opinion.

So let us agree about this at least.

WE ARE COLLECTIVELY UNDER ATTACK.

When we see ourselves being divided and ruled so effectively.

When anything that could bind us.....religion, race, nation and national culture, family......is being weakened and destroyed.

We might then look at another nation, Israel, where precisely the opposite is happening. A country that is completely dominated by Orthodox Jews (Read Roy Tov), that will not allow even a non-Jew who marries a Jew to be a citizen, that is a racist apartheid state.

When we then notice that the creators of the subtle, modern Frankfurt School divide-and rule methodology that is destroying us are all Jews then.....

THERE ARE ONLY TWO POSSIBLE CONCLUSIONS WE CAN COME TO.

1) We are under attack from the same group that constitute (at least in part) the organised dominant Jews that control Israel.

or

2) We are under attack from a gang of multinational and multiracial Satanists who place Jews in positions to front their activities so that, if things go wrong for them with their criminal and truly evil endevours, there will be a scapegoat ready and waiting to take the blame and bear the brunt of any furies that get unleashed.

There is a Protocols-type genius to the attack-on-all-fronts we endure that makes me believe there is quite literally a Satanic/Luciferian religion at the heart of this centuries-old drive for total control.

It is puzzling that on a 9/11 board these are places we are 'not supposed to go'.

Is there no intelligent focus to the onslaught we observe?

Are all these dark phenomena mere random wickedness?

If there's a 3), 4), 5) etc to add to the above list...please let me know.

Action Now!

The Newsletter of the Holocaust/Jewish Conspiracy Truth Campaign

Issue.1

Dear Friends,

With the world so firmly in Satan's Jewish communist grasp, we must all be determined to fight this evil of epic proportions. This is probably the greatest single issue we face today.

What do we see around us? We see Israel today stopping Jews marrying non-Jews - a disgusting state of affairs, while the issues that could unite our volk in our own culture are sadly neglected.
Why are we letting the Israelis lead the way?
We should be bound by our race, a strong national culture without all these foreign influences and the traditional family producing good, Aryan stock. And more people should be religious because I am. Preferably not Jewish though.
This dire situation is all because of the holohoax, though Marxists may have lent a hand a bit with their conspiracy to encourage binge drinking and homosexuality through their dense critiques of capitalist culture a small minority of people actually read. It is thus imperative all good citizens rise to the challenge of saving our race and national culture before it is forever doomed. Now, you may say, we could start by trying to identify what something as abstract as our national culture actually is and if it involves waving union jacks about, eating marmite on toast, wandering around Blackpool pleasure beach and standing patiently in queues. But if we are going to save civilisation itself from the malign grip of Satan himself and prepare ourselves for the Day of Judgement, we must unite to focus on bringing down the holohoax and worry about uniting ourselves racially later after we've dealt with the Jews.

We are under attack from a gang of multinational and multiracial Satanists who place Jews in positions to front their activities so that, if things go wrong for them with their criminal and truly evil endevours, there will be a scapegoat ready and waiting to take the blame and bear the brunt of any furies that get unleashed. So it is imperative we stay one step ahead of Satan by scapegoating Jews immediately.

I hope you all will come together and join your local Holocaust Truth Group. Our very lives are at stake.

Yours Sincerely,

Kevin

Member Profile
Nick Kollerstrom

Academic powerhouse Nick Kollerstrom was raised in an exciting environment of Theosophy which he modestly likes to keep quiet about.
His esoteric researches led him to an interest in alchemy, and his diligent research led him to master the alchemist's dream of real world transmogrification when he discovered how to transform words into bullsh*t.

Since the onset of Alzheimer's, Dr Kollerstrom has spent his later years mixing with some of the great scholarly minds of our age. These have included:

Mr Daniel Obachike whose pioneering research discovered that everybody except him is in MI5 and who developed pioneering magical mystery lectures in order to tell people about this startling discovery

Lady Michelle Renouf, a woman with the right attitude to Jews and national culture. And just witness the scope and breadth of her achievements -
http://www.jailingopinions.com/birob/showreel.html

The Messiah himself - In his 22 years as Messiah, The Messiah has awed the world with his Messianic powers of asking for money for an alleged system of getting away with driving around smoking weed, making a 7/7 film where he uses his infallible Messiah intuition to say exactly what happened on the flimsiest basis and it is rumoured he once healed the sick by miraculously administering holy Beecham's power to an ailing disciple who felt a bit bunged up.
The Messiah, who shines as a beacon of salvation to the lonely, bewildered and disturbed as Christ did to the meek, hopes to one day gather a full 12 disciples after he has served a sentence for perverting the course of justice in order to wash away the sins of mankind.

Though his career had moved into writing about when it's best to plant your cabbages, Dr Kollerstrom decided not to take the expected career path and appear on gardener's question time, instead deciding his background in theosophy, alchemy and lunar gardening was a solid foundation for scrutinising half a century of research into the Holocaust.
Drawing on his years of academic training, Dr Kollerstrom spent an afternoon looking at Holocaust denial websites on the internet. Employing the trademark style for which he has become known, he copied this material and pretended it was some research he'd done.
However, with his claim that Auschwitz was a fun park, Dr Kollerstrom managed to generate some controversy. Heroically, Dr Kollerstrom countered these malignant accusations by running away from any kind of debate, bleating plaintively about how terrible it was people didn't like him for being a Nazi apologist when he knows a Jew and everything and getting cross when people falsely accused him of saying things he quite clearly had.

Dr Kollerstrom has also recently published a dramatic book on the 7/7 bombings involving painstakingly reconstructing the events of the J7 website in meticulous detail before concluding to his publisher it's all his own work.

Events diary
Let's make our action count!

* November - Kevin will be going on about Satan and Jews and showing everyone how little he knows about the Holocaust on 911 and the bigger picture forum. Also on that forum:
Item 8 will copy and paste some articles he found.
Thermate911 will go on with himself in an incoherent fashion and might post something from a racist website
Andrew will forget his medication

* December - Nick might make a post on CODOH

Campaign Update

Given the astonishing enormity of the place the holohoax holds in Satan's machinations, it has been decided that the Holocaust truth campaign shall not undertake local group formation, street marches, film screenings etc as it has come to our attention none us knows anything about the Holocaust or knows anything about this hoax is supposed to have been orchestrated in any practical fashion.
We have made some promising inroads in research - after diligently combing through tens of neurons, Kevin discovered buried deep in his imagination the notion that literally thousands of Nazis simply told the Allies what they wanted to hear for some reason.
This incredible intellectual feat of searing insight was only rivaled by an equally cerebral and impartial researcher on the David Icke forum who claimed an enormous smoke plume seen rising from Auschwitz on an RAF reconnaissance photo was not corroborating evidence of outdoor corpse burnings as it 'could have been a pile of burning clothes'.

Nevertheless, it has been decided that the incredible, world-consuming importance of this issue is best served by hanging round the 911 Truth Movement and posting some denial stuff on it's forums periodically. An organised truth campaign is all very well, but Come dine with me is on later and I want to see Ann Widdicombe on strictly come dancing.
And do I really want blokes with swastika tattoos turning up at meetings? I'm trying to keep my core beliefs quiet. And what if we get asked detailed historical questions? Will my imagination be up to the job? Exactly how long can I can keep appealing to Satan to explain everything for?
Yours in truth,

Kevin.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
Nothing pertinent to say, as usual, Dogsmilk? Why do you always find it necessary to attack and ridicule the person rather than grasp and address the content when it doesn't suit your agenda? If you truly had right and justice on your side, there would be no need for all your hazing and blatant appeals to emotion, would there?

I tried and failed to engage with you rationally earlier in the thread.
If you look carefully, I'm usually making a point or two when I take the piss.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Thermate911 wrote:

I tried and failed to engage with you rationally earlier in the thread.
If you look carefully, I'm usually making a point or two when I take the piss.

"rationally" earlier in the thread
1. Having or exercising the ability to reason.
2. Of sound mind; sane.
3. Consistent with or based on reason; logical: rational behavior. See
Synonyms at logical.

No, mostly lies Dogsmilk, which is insane. You even think it witty and clever to tell lies, which is proof of insanity. "take the piss" don't lie to yourself, nothing good can come from it; you see, please, for yourself and others.

If you can’t even help yourself (and then help others) is that not insane.
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk I hope you don't object to providing Conspiraloon™ content - Comedy Gold. Good points in this comment from Paul:
Quote:
I don't like the sound of this satan character, but it is nice to know who is behind it all.

Is it just me or have all the full spectrum weirdness generators been turned up to 11?

As for the nazibolshevikzionist continuum, I don't think its really designed to make any sense.

Just something to gawp at while the repo men take all your stuff out the back door.

Its all being done in plain sight by the elected and the selected. I'm not sure what's to be gained by uncovering the ultimate truth.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Dogsmilk I hope you don't object to providing Conspiraloon™ content - Comedy Gold. Good points in this comment from Paul:
Quote:
I don't like the sound of this satan character, but it is nice to know who is behind it all.

Is it just me or have all the full spectrum weirdness generators been turned up to 11?

As for the nazibolshevikzionist continuum, I don't think its really designed to make any sense.

Just something to gawp at while the repo men take all your stuff out the back door.

Its all being done in plain sight by the elected and the selected. I'm not sure what's to be gained by uncovering the ultimate truth.

1. Having or exercising the ability to reason.
2. Of sound mind; sane.
3. Consistent with or based on reason; logical: rational behavior. See
Synonyms at logical.

No, mostly lies prole, which is insane. You even think it witty and clever to tell lies, which is proof of insanity. "take the piss" ( by posting what you have prole) don't lie to yourself, nothing good can come from it; you see, please, for yourself and others.

If you can’t even help yourself (and then help others) is that not insane.

Quote:
but it is nice to know who is behind it all.

Who do you think is behind it all prole?
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Messiah Andrew follows wrote:

I really don't think you are in a position to judge sanity, logic, good, evil, truth or lies Andrew.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:

I really don't think you are in a position to judge sanity, logic, good, evil, truth or lies Andrew.

Why are you God then prole?

And by your logic even though we see life all around us, by your logic this means that life cannot exist else where and if it does it has to be made of matter (which is only one form of energy)

We all have free will and the continuing suffering we cause, will not go on indefinitely.

prole wrote:
Quote:

No I'm a prisoner on death row of my soul too, unless I of my own free will and will power learn to become good enough and I don't mark my own card. And the Messiah is not on death row, He's here to help those that want to go Home, to get there. And for people to return to the Law.

(edit)

Last edited by Andrew. on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a time, not so long ago, when steadier, more reasonable debate on the attempted genocide of Jews was possible. Why the stridency now? And please, no more "It's damaging the movement!!!"-type irrelevant hysterics. Perhaps it would be sensible firstly to ditch the Official Conspiracy Theory's dangerous label of 'Holocaust Denier' as it is just as easy and far more accurate to say 'Genocide Researcher'.

If agreement with this is not possible, the Truth will just have to take a back seat, hmm?

Dogsmilk wrote:
astro3 wrote:
:
There is deep-level mind-control programming which kicks in if one tries to discuss this topic. I’ve never in my life had such filthy insults as I have of late from Rachel and to a lesser extent from 'Blairwatch'. (I’ve asked my solicitor if its actionable) Anyone who knows me knows I’ve never had the slightest interest in the Nazi cause, I couldn’t tell you the difference between Goering and Himmler. As for being a white supremacist, as Rachel is informing people, well for a start I’m about to marry a Native American; and secondly my forthcoming July 7 book ‘Terror on the Tube,’ which is going to knock Rachel’s off the shelf, will advocate Islamic innocence. Also if you look at my thread about the present Kingston July 7 trial you’ll see I condemn it as racist because of all the white men wearing wigs versus the three brown-skinned men in the dock. I think you’ll find I’m on record as likewise condemning the 21/7 trial at Woolwich for having about 15 white males in wigs and four dark-skinned men in the dock. I’m proud of living in London as a vibrantly multicultural city and believe that it should have a zero-tolerance policy towards such racism.

Though you will obviously be aware I think you're dead wrong I'd like to say I think it is unjust that people are automatically labelling you an anti-semite and a Nazi unless they can demonstrate that you have actually expressed such views. Anyone who reads this forum knows I have fairly strong views about Holocaust denial, but it seems to me this is being played to the hilt somewhat. It's slightly ironic that the one person who never posted about it here has caused far more fuss than any one of the people who've been posting about it here for ages.
It's also being assumed that this site has taken a knee-jerk reaction, yet I seem to recall Tony saying he was going to do something about denial posting here before all this happened - long enough for an entire page of the now hidden thread to be formed by people complaining about his decision before he actually hid it. Though I obviously can't check.
I kinda assumed people would know your views already. I did. But then I browse CODOH every now and then to see what they're saying. I am surprised you do not post at RODOH as they have actual debate.
That said, given so many of your references are to anti-semites and/or Nazis (Richard Harwood, Ernst 'Nazi flying saucers' Zundel, JudicialInc (even considered dubious among many Stormfront posters ferchrissakes) etc I'd be surprised if you're entirely surprised at people's assumptions.

and

ian neal wrote:
And for what it's worth, my experience of Nick has given me no reason to think of him as a racist, anti-semite or a nazi sympathiser. A flawed researcher? Yes and on the holocaust I think he is wrong but one who occasionally throws up gems such confirming the cancellation of the Luton train the July 7 'bombers' were alleged to have taken. A piss poor campaigning strategist? Guilty as charged. A strident critic of zionism? Hey join the club. But a racist, anti-semite and nazi-sympathiser? Not guilty atleast not in my experience or on the evidence I've seen (though I admit I have yet to find time to read what he has had to say on the holocaust beyond what is posted here. I will aim to do so and depending on what he has actually written, may revise my opinion, though I doubt it).

Would those who believe Nick is a racist, anti-semite and nazi sympathiser care to post specific quotes from Nick's writings or other evidence that led them to conclude this or would you say that everyone who 'denies the holocaust' is automatically a racist, anti-semite and nazi-sympathiser?

conspiracy analyst wrote:
I think the attacks on Nick aim to divert away from the issues under current debate namely 7/7 and a way of destroying him politically before his book is out. But I do think he has helped them attack him by posting an issue wihout actually asking questions regarding it but being so fundamental in his approach.

NK was demonised ahead of a public viewing.
He made the mistake of being absolute in the face of so many relativities. (eg: Werth gassed Jews)
He underestimated how his words would be used against him by very powerful forces.
At no point I can discover has he ever apologised for nazi behaviour

Altogether, this is one of the most useful series of threads (despite locking attempts) on this site, as they show clearly the power arraigned against the well-intentioned and how easily even the intelligent can be channelled into a parody of a parody (eg: Don't Mention Ze Vor!! - John Cleese) of an enormous falsehood perpetuated down many generations.

Anyone care to become a "Hiroshima Denier"...? Now that was a holocaust in the true sense!

Down with the Devaluation of Language!

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
'Holocaust Denier' as it is just as easy and far more accurate to say 'Genocide Researcher'.

If agreement with this is not possible, the Truth will just have to take a back seat, hmm?

Agreed Thermate911 (and back on subject)
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather like fly paper this thread innit!
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Ye its on roll Tony, thanks for keeping it open so as people can make up their own mind.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:

Yes.

People are peculiar aren't they. I read Muad'Dib's book and found it's early chapters extraordinarily profound. This is a man blessed with very unusual spiritual insight, in my opinion.......then in later chapters, a certain literalism begins to set in until finally one finds oneself reading the kind of really alarming and, well, demented assertions you quote here.

Much as I admire some of 'Dib's work and his wholeheartedness, I feel forced to agree that he is also, in some fundamental way, in error.

I think I can offer some insight into the exact nature of his error (as I see it). Whether you will understand this or are even interested I do not know but here goes (this requires a little self-revelation to try and explain what the 'God-experience' is like. I am describing events that ended, for me 15 years ago so do not feel this story is even 'personal' any more).

When I was quite a young child I was inadvertently involved in some terrible events that led to my being a wildly disturbed and troubled young man. I knew something I was too frightened to tell and my silence had dreadful consequences.

This thing was so suppressed in my consciousness that I wasn't even aware that this was the main cause of my mental suffering. Anyway, a 'final' crisis arrived in 1975 when I was at the very end of my rope, wanting to end it all, I admitted defeat, cried out for help and was rewarded with saving insights that elevated whatever it is I am into a kind of ecstasy.

This state of being was truly wonderful. I became through a few moments exactly the person I was meant to be. Without fear.

In ecstasy one becomes forgiveness. One realises that all the agony is a journey to here....this fantastic place......enjoying a massive sense of connectedness to every single person I meet, friend or foe. Ready to leave this life.......

.......God, take me now. I'm ready.....

.......but as the thing lasted I didn't know what to do with it. It was abstract. It lasted for months. I was effortlessly dominant. On a couple of occasions (I didn't stand up for the Irish national Anthem at a Sinn Fein recruitment 'dance' I had accidentally stumbled into) when faced with men with fists cocked to punch me in the face I watched them panic and crumble in front of my eyes when whatever it was that possessed me loved and accepted them without the slightest worry. I knew if I'd shown any other demeanour they might well have killed me. I had acquired charisma and a frightening power.
I wanted to hear a voice telling me what to do...but it never came. I began to wonder.....maybe I'm Jesus?...but was really disturbed by having such a thought..... the next stage was to wonder if it might be 'The Devil' making me have such thoughts.

I gave up my job to try to resolve this question....but could not.

I did not realise at the time I was going through a schizoid breakdown. I knew I was powerful but did not know for sure if this would make me good or very destructive by leading people astray so the strategy I adopted for survival was to stop being who I was. To continue to walk, breathe and eat but to shun human interaction in case I would be guilty of allowing the potentially dangerous spirit that inhabited me of damaging another innocent person.

I wanted to save my soul and I had to do so by destroying my external being until the truth of my situation somehow revealed itself to me.

My mental condition returned to being desperate and at another low moment I experienced real beings (there were more than one) thud through my chest and into my body. I literally heard their cacophonous shrill laughter. This was not a 'mental' experience or in any way dreamlike. I was fully awake. From that moment I was in the most desperate helpless distress. Horribly obsessed and the more I fought it the worse it got.

I always, for some reason I do not understand, believed I would get through this terrible time.

Ten years later I came to understand the Schizoid nature of this collapse and set up a branch of a charity 'Voices' for people who had been through Schizophrenia, in Croydon. The people I met were all more seriously affected than me. They were all on heavy duty drugs and had an addiction and reliance problem to deal with as well as their original one. However, I was amazed to discover that they had ALL had a similar very high experience before their 'fall'. Like me, they couldn't handle the ecstasy and of it and the thinking that went with it. Imagining themselves 'possessed' seems to have followed as night follows day.

I had tried a few times to get help from the Catholic Church but had failed. Another ten years later I came across a book by a real Christian. I thought, "here is someone who really believes", and I sought out Martin Israel. I found him at Holy Trinity, Brompton and he turned out to be the Church of England's chief exorcist.

Martin was born Jewish but converted. He suffered greatly himself but his faith shone out from him. I was very fortunate to meet him. I told him my story and he tested me on it, was satisfied, then told me to return and he would carry out a 'Deliverance' ritual over me. He told me he would not expel these demons but he would pray at the foot of the cross and Christ would remove their power over me. He said that God had made them too so I must pray for them because all creatures must, in the end, return to their maker.
Next time I visited, Martin left the room to pray then carried out the ceremony. Nothing happened. I was disappointed. I had expected to feel something. Anyway, I trudged off rather depressed. It was the next day when I went to a shop that I noticed that I wasn't terrified by the presence of other people any more. I got on a bus. The compulsive, fearful thinking had gone. I was, more or less, normal again. That was 1995.

I've been regathering my strength ever since.

Back to 'Dib.

I think Muad'Dib experienced something similar to myself and quite a few schizophrenics I have come across. With the collapse of the ego something I will call 'Christ Consciousness' breaks through. This state of being will not leave you unless you drive it out. Schizophrenics, who lack sufficient faith and cannot handle it, do just that.

Others don't. Some of these others (who don't) call their experience 'The Holy Spirit' (which It is, I think) and lead fairly normal, devout lives of service to their God. Others get it wrong and become maniacs like Jim Jones (he of the 900 suicided followers) and Hitler (something similar must have happened to him when he recovered from his bout of psychosomatic blindness at the end of the First World War. Others, like 'Dib and (presumably) my friend David Shayler, identify with it.

This is surely a mistake.

I am not fit to judge any man but cannot believe that 'Dib has got it right.

Jesus did not humanly identify with the spirit that possessed Him.

Jesus asked his disciples, "What do the people say about me?" Peter answered, "They say you are good, master."

"I am not good. Only God is good", answered Jesus. He also said, "I am meek and humble of heart."

Jesus Christ understood all these things. The 'Father' lived in Him. It did not 'go to his head'. His was a life of service of the Creator's spirit.

Maybe some people, like 'Dib can hold this spirit and serve the creator's will as Christ did.....but surely such a person is 'another Christ', not 'The' Christ.

THIS Christ Consciousness is surely here for us ALL. We can all be 'other Christs' if God's Love can rest perfectly in us.

Christ was the true Messiah. He identified completely with the Creator and considered Himself a mere channel for the Creator's grace that is the sustaining creative energy behind all being. He sacrificed Himself for humanity because he was Love. Demons flee this spirit because, I believe, they cannot bear the light of truth in which they are forced to realise and see themselves as they truly are.....for this is the spirit that affirms them too and they cannot bear to face how they have betrayed it in a futile drive for self-satisfaction.

Actually, for anyone who cares, I am not conventionally religious at all. I believe that Jesus was what He said He was and that we are on this earth to perfect ourselves by finding the 'Christ Consciousness' I have tried to describe. I lost it. I want it back. It is all I want.....but i want it for everybody else too.

Christ revealed the Creator's Love to us in His own person. When we leave this earth with such a heart and mind we will never need to return for more trials.

There are specific personal histories that make us what we are. It is natural and necessary for me to 'blow the whistle' when I see something going catastrophically wrong. I have no excuse for not knowing that it is my job to do all I can to prevent the disaster that looms. Making a serious mistake about this once is quite enough.

I have found that the three other dedicated 9/11 truth activists that I have got to know well have similar psychological and sometimes spiritual drivers.

So let us not assume any air of moral superiority (as we all tend to do). We are as we are and can do no other. Actually we are all ONE BEING, different and jostling fully affirmed aspects of God. It is only ourselves that can withdraw this affirmation. God cannot and does not. It is not His nature. There might be higher and lower beings that can ease or interrupt the accessibility of God's grace but mostly the active agent is our own selves.

To return to the substance of this forum, however, we must know that the world is under intense and deliberate attack from a very wicked, dominant central power that obviously has no notion or acceptance of this reality (that I have just been describing) at all.

Force will not unseat it (at least until it has already lost the game).

Their are, I believe, two great threats to this power.

Truth

and

Christ Consciousness.

That is why the PTB put so much energy into suppressing the one and diverting our energies from seeking the other.

Dogsmilk, your boundless verbosity conceals a weak understanding and an inaccurate perception of the people you abuse on this forum. If you are seeking out real anti-Semites (if such a thing exists) a forum like this is not the place to find them. This is a place where people's primary and genuine concern is for the truth.

People like me wish no harm to 'The Jews' at all. Nor is there 'hatred' for Jews.

The battles here occur because, in my opinion, some posters want to deny or suppress the obvious fact.......that Jews are at the forefront amongst the dark forces that would destroy us all, including themselves.

Collectively we need lower now-obedient elements close to the dominant group to abandon the self-centred and demonic ideology they (perhaps unknowingly) serve.

All persons need to recognise every other as their brothers and sisters for if anyone will 'save' us it will be 'The Jews' first. It was no accident that Christ came to this most ideological and spiritual of peoples.

They truly need to begin to hear Christ who is THEIR saviour first.

If we are not saved by a great spiritual breakthrough (that ALWAYS seems to come to humanity through 'The Jews') there will be a most terrible slaughter.

We are close to such a time.

As Christ told them, they must reject and overthrow their Rabbis and turn to their loving Creator.

The effect of such a change in consciousness would and WILL be a global Second Coming.

This is bound to happen eventually.

Why not now?

Last edited by kbo234 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes.

People are peculiar aren't they. I read Muad'Dib's book and found it's early chapters extraordinarily profound. This is a man blessed with very unusual spiritual insight, in my opinion.......then in later chapters, a certain literalism begins to set in until finally one finds oneself reading the kind of really alarming and, well, demented assertions you quote here.

Where does it differ in the Scripture then Kev. Please quote it. And quote it also from Christ's own words in the Bible too Kev if you like. If you are going to make claims to the truth then you should check it to the "Word"

For instance we both know that there is alot of nonsence spoken about the Bible, Christ etc, but as a Christian are you saying you have never heard of Jugment day? And please do quote.

(edit) This should at least be on another thread.

Quote:
Paul said, "It is NOT I That Lives"

It is not "I" that lives but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20). It is not "Self" that lives but "Christ" lives in me. It is not "Self" that lives but "The Anointed One" - the One whose head/mind is anointed with the "Oil of Understanding" - the oil that lubricates the "seized-up" mind and gets it working again, understanding the TRUTH or WORD of God. It was, or is, "seized-up" because "Self" was, or is, jamming-up the works and blocking the channel through which the Holy Spirit can flow to "lead you into all righteousness" and wash you clean from inside, as it flows through you and then your "cup overflows" to others, to wash them clean with the TRUTH and the Light of understanding, that the now "working mind" receives in a Life united with God, its supply of understanding; oil and Light. Then the Light of understanding with its "shield of faith" (Ephesians 6) effortlessly and painlessly conquers the fear and darkness of ignorance (given by Satan and maintained by believing his lies) that lives in you. God thereby teaching you, from within ("in-tuition"), to be like Him, so that you need no man to teach you (1 John 2:27) because his "Self" will get in your way.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father Which is in heaven IS perfect.

(edit) See how many excuses “self” (pretending to be you) makes for you not to check it, the “Word” ; or makes people cringe when people mention God or Christ or if Scripture is posted and stops you (other people) from actually reading it.

Last edited by Andrew. on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

We are all mere flies trapped in the amber of history, struggling to get out...

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
There was a time, not so long ago, when steadier, more reasonable debate on the attempted genocide of Jews was possible. Why the stridency now? And please, no more "It's damaging the movement!!!"-type irrelevant hysterics. Perhaps it would be sensible firstly to ditch the Official Conspiracy Theory's dangerous label of 'Holocaust Denier' as it is just as easy and far more accurate to say 'Genocide Researcher'.

There was a time, not so long ago when people preoccupied with a single issue might choose to form some kind of campaign to focus on that issue.

It really interests me the way Holocaust deniers round here (and elsewhere) won't even acknowledge the quite obvious suggestion they form some kind of Holocaust truth movement.

The 911 truth movement is supposed to be about 911...right? Now for its participants, it is already deeply problematic that there are a wealth of competing positions that people within the TM often argue quite ferociously about.
People are inevitably going to have their own overarching ideologies and beliefs, but that does not mean they should try to force them down people's throats and demand they should take on the worldview they have and that the TM should be promoting whatever twaddle they found online. The attitude seems to be my big theory of how the world works is true, and the 911 truth movement should be about that whether anyone else likes it or not.
I was under the impression the truth movement was originally supposed to be about people who perceived anomalies in the official account. Now it seems it's about battling over whether Jews rule the world, Marxists are brainwashing everyone and all other kinds of absurdities.

Please don't be surprised if people think you're a far right conspiraloon, because that's exactly how you act and that's exactly the quality of the stuff you post. While you're posting your sh*tty Carr stuff I know that if I want to, say, find out about Londonderry and the Nazis I can read Ian Kershaw's detailed book on Londonerry which amply shows what you posted for what it is - shallow, highly inaccurate twaddle that's utterly worthless as a source of information. If you wish to fart about on the internet imbibing some Mickey Mouse, factoid based version of history, that is your business. I just feel sorry for the people who work really hard trying to be sensible.

And with Holocaust denial, you are going to get swatted with the Nazi stick. Denial and neo-Nazism, though not exclusively connected, have a very, very strong relationship. That is just the way it is. And the reasons why neo-Nazism and denial go hand in hand are very, very obvious. This is beyond the fact it doesn't even make any sense. Sixty-five years after the event, deniers still don't know what's supposed to have happened instead, where all the Jews went and why nobody saw whatever it is they imagine happened. They can't assert the Holocaust didn't happen without invoking a staggering amount of document forging, a stupendous amount of lying involving thousands of people and a vast pan European/American conspiracy and they have literally no idea about how this is supposed to have happened in a real world practical way. And that's just for starters.

And if you're into that, that's up to you - it's actually rather sad to see how over the years kbo has obviously been swallowing more and more far right stuff off the net. I really don't believe he's a conscious neo-Nazi, but I also don't think he realises how close to National Socialism his views have been moving. It's sad to see him now bringing in race and national culture and all that stuff. And it constantly amazes me how supposedly cynical, don't-believe-the-media, question everything types just never seem to even consider researching where some of their conspiracy narratives actually come from, or it even occur to them they have their own historical evolution within an ideological framework.

Tell me this - if you're remedial enough to believe in some holohoax, what is the problem with having a Holocaust truth movement to grant truthers who are not Holocaust deniers the basic courtesy of not being dragged into the wonderful world of Nazi apologetics? What is the problem with that? Are you just too damn lazy? Otherwise, why shouldn't the truth movement also be happy promoting the claim the moon landings were a hoax because some people think they were? Or anything else people come up with? Why do you arrogantly believe your personal worldview should be oh so precious and oh so important to people who simply share your interest in 911?

And I will not deny I am all for a Holocaust truth movement as I think it would be very, very funny.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group

Where has genocide been denied here Dogsmilk. please quote.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:
Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group

Where has genocide been denied here Dogsmilk. please quote.

Well Andrew, that's actually one of the more interesting things you've said. You see I'm not sure exactly what people believe. Though to answer your question, item8's Toben video explicitly refers to the Holocaust as a "hoax", thus it denies the genocide of the Jews during WWII.

kbo says earlier

Quote:
Nor do we deny the persecution and mass murder of Jews during WW2……

………..just the 'Holocaust' (fiery sacrifice') part of it.

So just what is he going on about? He seems bothered about a word that didn't even start getting used until the 60s or whatever and has been, and sometimes still is used to describe other mass death for some bizarre reason. A lot of Jews prefer the term Shoah anyway. I don't know if that gets his knickers in a twist too, or what.
He says he doesn't deny the persecution and mass murder of Jews - so what's his problem?

Thing is, Andrew there's people round here who make very little sense.

For your part, what about you? Do you think genocide was committed against the Jews by the Nazis during WWII?

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For your part, what about you? Do you think genocide was committed against the Jews by the Nazis during WWII?

"Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group"

Yes I do, but I also believe many Jews and other ethnic people took part in that genocide of Jews and other ethnic people.

And what do you think Dogsmilk please.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prole wrote:
Quote:

Not at all, I'm flattered.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

-------------------------
Dogsmilk wrote:
"For your part, what about you? Do you think genocide was committed against the Jews by the Nazis during WWII?"

"Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group"

Yes I do, but I also believe many Jews and other ethnic people took part in that genocide of Jews and other ethnic people.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dogsmilk, your boundless verbosity conceals a weak understanding and an inaccurate perception of the people you abuse on this forum. If you are seeking out real anti-Semites (if such a thing exists) a forum like this is not the place to find them. This is a place where people's primary and genuine concern is for the truth.

People like me wish no harm to 'The Jews' at all. Nor is there 'hatred' for Jews.

Yet you continually parrot material where I know full well where it comes from.

You happily spout the recycled and updated version of exactly what the Nazis came out with and exactly what they used to justify killing Jews. If you take the time to study Nazi conspiracy theories about Jews you can easily find this out for yourself. It's not rocket science.

And are you denying prejudice against Jews even exists? Do you believe racists exist? Homophobes?

I posted this earlier from a website Thermate pasted something from -

Quote:
I have one question for you Tim, how many niggers, spics, chinks or kikes do you see in the above picture?

5?
10?

Nope, the answer is zero. What is shown in the picture of the signing of the Declaration Of Independence is White Christian Men, the Founders of this once great Republic.

So I have news for you, you sniveling hook nosed kike, this IS our country not yours and it IS ours for the taking. For 100 years now your satanic brethren have had control of our money, and our political process, but here is the kicker, people are waking up every day.

People are waking up to the jewish fleecing of Western Society from fractional reserve usurious banking, to promoting all manners of degeneracy in movies, TV, magazines and books.

It's just starting and it will be awhile so you have plenty of time to enjoy the next few years, but if you are smart you would start planning your exit strategy because when it goes down this time, now that our world communication is interconnected, you hook nosed rats won't be able to go to the next country and play the "poor jew persecution card"

So what's that?

(It's rather ironic the guy omits anything about the Native Americans whose country those glorious white men stole...)

Thing is, take away "kike" and "nigger" and it's basically what you say.

You don't want to harm the Jews. You just think a system like capitalism is somehow the fault of them. Not to mention everything else.
You have nothing against Jews...it's just all the world's problems are because of Jews who are, apparently, Satanists for some inexplicable reason.

And they made up their genocide apparently. You don't think saying this -

didn't happen and untold husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sons, daughters just sorta vanished somehow might be a tad...offensive?

And all this stuff about 'Holocaust as religion' is totally irrelevant. How the Holocaust is framed by people today is a modern issue. For God's sake, when it first opened the Auschwitz museum totally sidelined Jews. If you start banging on about how much you don't like Zionists or whoever invoking the Holocaust by denying it happened, you are worse.

And your mate has a genuine PhD. It is totally unthinkable that someone educated to that level could regard the drivel he produced - that as I have repeatedly pointed out could easily be culled from denial websites in an afternoon - as in any way conforming to academic standards. The content is irrelevant - he richly deserved to lose that post he did simply on the basis of incompetence.
His complete failure to defend his copy and paste antics simply underlines its vacuous nature.

Last edited by Dogsmilk on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

-------------------------
Dogsmilk wrote:
"For your part, what about you? Do you think genocide was committed against the Jews by the Nazis during WWII?"

Well a lot of other people did take part. That's totally uncontroversial. Ukrainians for example.
Though Jews did not, except tangentially if you count stuff like the Jewish ghetto police who weren't really in a position to argue.

Please don't post that stupid article you did earlier again. It's cobblers and relies on people like you being too pig ignorant to understand Nazi law ans policy relating to mischling.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well a lot of other people did take part. That's totally uncontroversial. Ukrainians for example.
Though Jews did not, except tangentially if you count stuff like the Jewish ghetto police who weren't really in a position to argue.

Please don't post that stupid article you did earlier again. It's cobblers and relies on people like you being too pig ignorant to understand Nazi law ans policy relating to mischling.

Well that’s where I completely disagree with you.

And I don't know what article you are referring to.

(edit)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling
Quote:
Mischling ("crossbreed" in German, plural: Mischlinge) was the German term used during the Third Reich to denote persons deemed to not have full Aryan ancestry.[1] The word has essentially the same origin as mestee in English, mestizo in Spanish and métis in French. In German, the word has the general meaning of hybrid, mongrel, or half-breed.[2]

Dogsmilk, 96% of modern so called Jews are Ashkenazi (Aryan)
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
Quote:

Well that’s where I completely disagree with you.

And I don't know what article you are referring to.

(edit)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling
Quote:
Mischling ("crossbreed" in German, plural: Mischlinge) was the German term used during the Third Reich to denote persons deemed to not have full Aryan ancestry.[1] The word has essentially the same origin as mestee in English, mestizo in Spanish and métis in French. In German, the word has the general meaning of hybrid, mongrel, or half-breed.[2]

Dogsmilk, 96% of modern so called Jews are Ashkenazi (Aryan)

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Aryan:
The division of the Caucasian race into Aryans, Semites and Hamites is in origin linguistic, not based on physical anthropology, the division in physical anthropology being that into Nordic, Alpine and Mediterranean. However, the linguistic classification of "Aryan" later became closely associated, and conflated, with the classification of "Nordic" among some archaeologists and anthropologists.

This claim became increasingly important during the 19th century. In the mid-19th century, it was commonly believed that the Aryans originated in the southwestern steppes of present-day Russia. However, by the late 19th century the steppe theory of Aryan origins was challenged by the view that the Aryans originated in ancient Germany or Scandinavia, or at least that in those countries the original Aryan ethnicity had been preserved. The German origin of the Aryans was especially promoted by the archaeologist Gustaf Kossinna,

"southwestern steppes of present-day Russia" In an old book I have, it's got a map of this area and it's called Ashkenaz (Turkey/Russia) And Germanic people are not predominantly Ashkenazi. (many people are a mixture) Not that at should make any difference what race people are.

Quote:
Gustaf Kossinna (28 September 1858 in Tilsit – 20 December 1931 in Berlin) was a linguist and professor of German archaeology at the University of Berlin. Along with Carl Schuchhardt he was the most influential German prehistorian of his day, and was creator of the techniques of Siedlungsarchaologie, or "settlement archaeology."[1] His nationalistic theories about the origins of the Germanic peoples influenced aspects of Nazi ideology; nevertheless, he was rejected by the party as their official prehistorian.[1] That distinction was given to Schuchhardt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Schuchhardt ?

Last edited by Andrew. on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:

And if you're into that, that's up to you - it's actually rather sad to see how over the years kbo has obviously been swallowing more and more far right stuff off the net. I really don't believe he's a conscious neo-Nazi, but I also don't think he realises how close to National Socialism his views have been moving. It's sad to see him now bringing in race and national culture and all that stuff.

I'm glad to have met so many people of so many different races in London but I do not think it is racist for ANY country or any indigenous people to want to preserve its national culture. To want to preserve the character of one's own community is not to hate anybody. I can sympathise with people who feel there is now hardly any such thing as 'Englishness'. Many English people feel that they are living in a country in which they can no longer feel at home. How is it 'right-wing' to feel such a thing? Right-left are two sides of a single coin, as genuine a description of the breadth of the political spectrum as Labour/Tory (the Coke and Pepsi versions of bankers whores). Similarly, considering race....why is it wrong for white people to recognise that they have political interests worth defending also? Kevin McDonald has written extensively on this and he makes a solid case that the destruction of racial and national integrity, goes hand-in-hand with the rise of Jewish power in the USA and elsewhere to the point where we are all now absolutely dominated by Jewish interests...It is fair to say that, via reality rather than desire, we are all Zionists now.

It baffles me that anyone can even try to deny this. Though the war you fight, Dogsmilk is to do precisely this.

I understand that most people feel deeply inhibited from saying such a thing and I also understand that it is the relentless media propaganda and school pilgrimages to Auschwitz that is the cause of this paralysed mindset.

It is also a stark and outrageous fact that Israel itself will have ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THIS MULTICULTURALISM FOR ITSELF.

I mean. Call me all the names you like. These are bald facts and understated, if anything.

Everybody should stand up for themselves, including Jews but the absolutely disastrous situation in the western world today portends unspeakable nightmares for us all. We already have engineered mass murder of citizens by their own government, engineered wars of aggression based on engineered lies and engineered financial collapses creating engineered enslavement.

If we heed your hysterical tirades we will proceed into ever-deepening victim hood to a ruling elite that use the victim status of Jews as their most powerful weapon of psycho-spiritual oppression against us. I have nothing against individual Jews and wish it was possible to ignore these issues but the 'Jewish' aspect of our woes cannot be ignored. It just can't. It plays just too big a part in the onslaught against us.

The truth is probably that it is already too late for us to avoid disaster.

Dogsmilk wrote:

Tell me this - if you're remedial enough to believe in some holohoax, what is the problem with having a Holocaust truth movement to grant truthers who are not Holocaust deniers the basic courtesy of not being dragged into the wonderful world of Nazi apologetics? What is the problem with that? Are you just too damn lazy? Otherwise, why shouldn't the truth movement also be happy promoting the claim the moon landings were a hoax because some people think they were? Or anything else people come up with? Why do you arrogantly believe your personal worldview should be oh so precious and oh so important to people who simply share your interest in 911?
And I will not deny I am all for a Holocaust truth movement as I think it would be very, very funny.

There have been many genocides in history and quite a few numerically greater than the dreadful Nazi genocide carried out against Jews. Even for Ireland, the Irish population before the famine was 9 million. In the mid 20th century it was 3 million. Quite a lot of people were deliberately starved to death somewhere along the line. What gives the Jewish genocide its peculiar power is the determination of the media to keep this story in our faces (this process only began in about 1970) and the most ghastly horror of the gas chamber death camps, Auschwitz being the Mecca of this new religion, and religion it is.
When the Rudolf/Leuchter/Mattogno/Deana/Cole material is put before you you respond with a handful of weak 'academic' articles debunking their work.......and an absolute torrent of name-calling and vile unfounded abuse.

I say the questions raised by these people should be openly debated in the public domain, but you are here to try and make sure no such thing happens even on an 'alternative' forum such as this.

Here http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndcrema.html are 3 short paragraphs from one of Mottagno's analyses of crematoria activity based on maximum capacity and verified deliveries of coke to Auschwitz Birkenau during the specified period.

Hence, the cremation of the 116,800 gassing victims would have required at least 1,464,000 kg of coke, but only a maximum of 251,900 kg was available, which would have resulted in (251,900 ÷ 116,800 =) 2.15 kg of coke per corpse, a quantity that would have been absolutely insufficient to carry out any cremation.

All this points to a plain and simple conclusion: the coke deliveries from March to October 1943 prove indisputably that only the bodies of the inmates who had died of natural causes could be cremated in the crematoria.

Therefore, no mass murders took place in Auschwitz and Birkenau in the time from March to October 1943!

If this is wrong, let it be publicly proved to be wrong in free and open fair debate. there is just too much of this kind of work out there relating to Auschwitz humans gas chambers. We have 40 years of the 'truth' of the matter being decided for us by propagandists like you. It is about time some fair argument took place on the matter.

....and why should this be such a terrifying idea?

...to anyone other than to those who have gained and continue to gain so much advantage from the deaths of these innocent Jews.

By the way, photographs of emaciated corpses, though truly horrific and evidence of real evil and unimaginable suffering, are not relevant to the issue in dispute........nor evidence of the hard-heartedness of people who would ask questions about human gas chambers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: