FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Mind gamer' ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: 'Mind gamer' ? Reply with quote

I'm just wondering what your definition of this 'mind gamer' psychobabble might be? Is 'Frank Freedom' unique so far in this respect?

As one of you has used this expression recently to me, I'm mildly curious about what you mean. If you mean 'pressing buttons, rhetorical or otherwise, in a public arena, in the cause of substantiated controversy vis-a-vis public enlightenment' then please count me in.

Mind, I was never very comfortable with 'validation' (whose? by whom?) either! Why not just scrap the whole business - it tells us more about the moderators than the pundits, IMO.

And to end on a biblical note - judge not lest ye be judged?

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imo I think someone is miss reading someones intentions re moderation of FF! Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
imo I think someone is miss reading someones intentions re moderation of FF! :wink:

Nope, it's the concept that vaguely bothers me. I'm quite happy to wade through any amount of noise to find the nuggets within - searching keywords (off site in this forum's case!) helps to avoid 72 hour days ;-)

I like your latest scribd find, BTW - not quite as substantial as Burgermeister though, imo.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: