FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti-Semitism?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
item8
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Anti-Semitism? Reply with quote

http://nomorecensorship.com/tag/michael-rivero/

Quote:
From a comment at WRH …

READER: With all of the “anti-semitic” accusations being thrown around lately, it might be wise to try and define just what “semitism” really is so that we can be sure not to be “anti-semitic”.

1) If “semitism” is stealing your neighbor’s land, destroying his house and imprisoning and torturing his family, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

2) If “semitism” is committing terrible acts of violence and framing someone else for them, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

3) If “semitism” is compromising the USA government through blackmail and other threats, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

4) If “semitism” is imprisoning millions of improvised and brutalized people, cutting off all basic necessities for life, then yes, I am antisemitic.

5) If “semitism” is taking billions in aid from the USA and then murdering Americans with impunity, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

6) If “semitism” is ignoring all UN Resolutions critical of you and then using the same UN to raise trumped-up charges against an INNOCENT nation, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

7) If “semitism” is coercing the USA government and fooling the American people into attacking an INNOCENT nation, costing millions of innocent lives, including American soldiers, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

8 ) If “semitism” is attacking unarmed humanitarian ships in INTERNATIONAL waters, murdering at least nine people, including an American, shot FOUR times in the head, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

9) If “semitism” is thinking that you are a master and superior race that has to answer to NO one, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

10) If “semitism” is taking American tax dollars and then sptting in America’s face, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

11) If “semitism” is suppressing any and all discussion of high crimes against humanity then yes, I am anti-semitic.

12) If “semitism” is constant lying and deception to achieve a goal that is illegal and immoral then yes, I am anti-semitic.

13) If “semitism” is arming yourself to the teeth, threatening other nations with attack AND attacking other nations because they are supposedly armed to the teeth and threatening you, then yes, I am anti-semitic.

14) If “semitism” is staging 911 with the help of traitorous Americansin high positions of power, murdering over 3,000 innocent Americans so that the USA will attack your “enemies” blamed for doing 911(and in the process blackmailing those same officials who helped you pull of 911!) then yes, I am anti-semitic.

15) If “semitism” is calling anyone critical of you or revealing of your actions “anti-semitic” then yes. I am anti-semitic.

Of course, these are not the real definitions of semitism, but “semitism” has become the cloak to shield crimes against humanity! But one thing is clear to me- those throwing this accusation around are the ones who are REALLY dragging REAL semtism though the mud! They are the real anti-semites!
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also probably worth re-iterating ad inf the little advertised fact that there are many more genuine Semites in Palestine than Israel ! The ultimate irony?

All this focus on Israeli psychosis, whilst the old aryan warlords do their own thing far out of the limelight (Ratzinger & Xe excluded) - hmmm... this is an area WRH doesn't put as much stress upon, IMO.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The irony is that the Semitic People are the British, Americans, Celts, Scandinavians, Baltic states, Dutch, Northern and Sothern Spain, AUS, NZ: Who are Jacob (Israel) brothers to Esau (Edomites) in that they are also (I)saac's sons – Saxons; with the Arabs also from Abraham, but not Saxons.

In that Abraham’s two sons: Isaac (Saxons) and Ishmael (the Arabs) who was half brother (different mother; hence half Semitic) to Isaac.

Isaac had two sons: Jacob (Israel) who had 12 sons making up the Israelites and Esau (who was neither Israelite nor could be Jewish) the Edom-ites, who were pretending to be Israelites more than 2000 years ago (who had stolen the land from the “House of Judah”) while the Jews Judah-ites and Benjamin-ites were in slavery to the Babylonians. When we get to 2000 years ago The Babylonians were in a different country and called Romans. Approximately at the same periods, the 10 tribes remaining of Jacob Israel were in slavery to the Assyrians; some moving into other lands and isles, later joined by most of the 10 tribes and some of the other 2.

In the 8th century AD the Khazar nation descended from Ashkenaz, (Japheth not Semitic) who lived North of the Caucasian Mountains, well outside the Holy Land, converted en-masse to Talmudic Judaism and since then have inter-married with the Edomites and like the Edomites falsely claim to be descendants of Jacob/Israel’s son Judah. The Zionists and 96% of modern so-called Jews are (Ashke-Nazi)

Following on from there, not only should it not matter what race people are, but it seems (is) that between these brothers (inter-married); it’s important for some of these people to keep this racism issue hidden. When we come to why, it should be obvious that many Zionists (who are not all counterfeit Jewish (Judah Royals so called) or otherwise; but predominately) are the worst racists.
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And who was that guy who spilt his seed on the ground? Where does he fit into it all, Andrew?
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
And who was that guy who spilt his seed on the ground? Where does he fit into it all, Andrew?

Does it really matter that much to you this racism, obviously it does for you to respond. And there is a lot of anti Semitism racism on some campaign sites.

His name was “Onan” and has been misinterpreted by the views on contraception by the Catholic Church. Problems have occurred at various times in history with unnecessary suffering because of this and still do cause suffering by this mis-interpretation. Such as the “Club of Rome’s” solution.

Er, Tamar and Onan.

It’s about the compassion to our brothers and sisters: so that a lady could bear a child if she wanted whilst not breaking marriage vows and committing adultery, also so that she is cared for if she becomes a widow. Also it’s about Loving our brothers as their Soul (not the body) which Onan did not do because he was being racist (humanistic) towards his brother and sister in law and was only interested in his own body’s line of heritage. Which is still a very big problem today this heritage and racism?
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not the way I heard it. First of all, Yahweh wacked Er, Onan's bruvver, for God only knows what reason. Then, when Onan refused to put Tamar, Er's widow, in the club to give Er a posthumous heir as instructed by his dad Judah, the Almighty wacked Onan as well.

Tamar and Judah. Oil in canvas, by Horace Vernet. 1840. Tamar tricking Judah to get pregnant after the death of Onan

Don't tell me Judah did the business with that camel looking on.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's not the way I heard it. First of all, Yahweh wacked Er, Onan's bruvver, for God only knows what reason. Then, when Onan refused to put Tamar, Er's widow, in the club to give Er a posthumous heir as instructed by his dad Judah, the Almighty wacked Onan as well.

Tamar and Judah. Oil in canvas, by Horace Vernet. 1840. Tamar tricking Judah to get pregnant after the death of Onan

Don't tell me Judah did the business with that camel looking on.

Such is the way with Mans humanistic (talmudic) interpretations. And what a shame; in the hope of your willingness to lean more about compassion.

Tamar’s twin sons Zarah and Pharez and the Royal Family:

Teia Tephi was a true Lady.

Book of Tephi 2:2
"Tephi, I was but weak, a little thing in men's eyes,
A tender twig of the Cedar, yet sheltered of prophecies.
The Prophet of God revealed this. Is not his speech made plain?
He came to "ROOT and DESTROY". He went forth "to PLANT again".

Teia Tephi was the daughter (Tender Twig) of the king of Jerusalem (the Cedar) whom Jeremiah went forth to PLANT in Ireland after the ROOTING-OUT and DESTRUCTION of Zedekiah, the king of Jerusalem in c. 588 B.C."

Quote:
On the beautiful Ulster flag there is a "Red Hand" mounted on the "Star of David", under a Royal Crown. Why would symbols of Israel's royalty be on the flag of people who have been taught that they are gentiles?

It is because they are NOT gentiles but Israelites who have lost the knowledge of their true identity and the PROOF is on the flag.

Jacob/Israel's fourth son, who was called Judah, had twin sons called Zarah and Pharez, recorded in Genesis 38: 28-30. When the twins were due to be born Zarah put his hand out of the womb and the midwife tied a "Red Cord" around his wrist to mark the first-born and his birthright. However, Zarah of the "Red-Hand" pulled his hand back and his brother Pharez was born first and so breached Zarah's birthright and was therefore named Pharez meaning breach in Hebrew.

Because Zarah lost his birthright he went into exile to Iberia (Heberia - the Hebrew's land) and built Zaragossa ("Stronghold of Zarah"). Later on the Israelites' traditional enemy Babylon and then Rome (the New Babylon) invaded Iberia (Spain) and drove the Zarahites of the "Red-Hand" to the North of Spain to Galicia and Vizcaya (Biscay) and many left Heberia (Iberia) and sailed to Hibernia (Hebernia - the Hebrew's new land) - Ireland.

In Jerusalem, from Zarah's brother Pharez, came the line of David and Solomon, whose symbol is the "Star of David". So how did the "Star of David" come to Ireland and find its way onto the Ulster Flag?

Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon overthrew king Zedekiah of Jerusalem, from the line of David, c. 588 B.C. and Jeremiah the Prophet took Zedekiah's daughter called Teia Tephi, Jacob's Pillar (The Lia Fail / Stone of Destiny) and "The Ark of The Covenant" from Jerusalem via Tanis in Egypt ("Raiders of the Lost Ark" film); Gibraltar; Galicia and Cornwall and brought them to Ireland for safety.

Teia Tephi the queen of Israel and Gibraltar landed at Howth on 18/6/583 B.C. and travelled to Tara where she married Eochaidh the High king of Ireland on 21/6/583 B.C. Eochaidh was from Judah/Zarah of the "Red-Hand" and Teia Tephi was from the line of David and when they married they sealed the breach caused hundreds of years previously, when Judah's twin sons had been born. With their marriage-union we have the "Red-Hand" mounted on the "Star of David" under the single Royal Crown, symbolizing the union of the two royal lines, which sprang from Judah.

So now you see that Ulstermen are NOT gentiles but Israelites descended from Judah who was Jacob/Israel's fourth son. As further proof of their identity the word British is not English but Hebrew in origin and means "the People of The Covenant" or in other words "the People of Israel" and the Union Jack is called the Union Jack because it is the flag of the "Union of Jack-ob Israel" - the British-Israel People of The Covenant that is buried inside The Ark of The Covenant, on the Hill of Tara, in Co Meath, that I want all Ulstermen to help recover from Teia Tephi's tomb on the Hill of The Torah (Tara), to bring permanent peace to Ulster and Ireland, in fulfillment of His Prophecy (in the "Book of Tephi Queen of Tara and Gibraltar"), to His People in Ulster and Ireland. (Please read my booklet "Navan Fort, ancient seat of kings")

The people of Southern Ireland are not gentiles either, as they have been wrongly taught by the Vatican, who wanted them all to be catholics, but are also Israelites, descended from Judah's brother Dan, the fifth of Jacob/Israel's sons (Genesis 30:6), and were known as the Tuatha de Danaan - the Tribe of Dan.

When all the people of Ireland realise and accept their Israelite roots and reject both of the false religions that pass under and abuse Christ's name and true teachings and learn to keep The Covenant, they all swore at Sinai to keep forever, how can there be anything but peace? JAH

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say no more. I can see that Onan has definitely left his mark on the hill of Tara:

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got it, Baalism.

And the Danites (as a group)are missing below.

7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
7:4 And I HEARD the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:6 Of the tribe of Asher [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admire your erudition, Andrew, but the above raises both semantic and semiotic issues.

Quote:
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

So, once 'sealed' it's okay for them to harm the earth? Perhaps that why Israelis are despicably 'comfortable' about uprooting olive trees wholesale?

Do you have a reference to the original, as everything hangs on that 'till' ? If it's an accurate rendition, we are in far deeper trouble than most on this already blighted planet realise!

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
I admire your erudition, Andrew, but the above raises both semantic and semiotic issues.

Quote:
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

So, once 'sealed' it's okay for them to harm the earth? Perhaps that why Israelis are despicably 'comfortable' about uprooting olive trees wholesale?

Do you have a reference to the original, as everything hangs on that 'till' ? If it's an accurate rendition, we are in far deeper trouble than most on this already blighted planet realise!

Trees as in for example ( tender twig of the Cedar) SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65 v 6,7). EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor) with reference to those in rev 7 (edit) But it looks as though (rev 6) things will get very bad because people will not return to the Law and many will Kill each other.

Most KJV are about 90-95% correct.

Quote:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+7&version=KJV

Revelation 7

1And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: