FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google & BT, Blacklist lifeinthemixtalk.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Google & BT, Blacklist lifeinthemixtalk.com Reply with quote

Google have completely blacklisted and are thus censoring my website lifeinthemixtalk.com

Not a single visit comes from anything Google and as such the visits have diminished substantially.

This if nothing else clearly shows how powerful people have made google by using it for almost all searches on the internet.

As such Google could be said to be the biggest trafficker of information globally, this has to be a very dangerous situation indeed.

I do not know if this has happened before to a website, do you ?

I am left wondering how they can achieve such a thing in such a short space of time, have they had to change every single url, or is there a means to the same with the click of a switch?

If nothing else, this power within the hands of Google is worth a deeper investigation and debate..

Shocked

Last edited by Life on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been puffing and panting about the dangers of NSA/CIA/g00gle for years yet so few listen.

See what sort of results you get by using https://startpage.com/ instead.

Life wrote:

Many times - mine was blown out of the cyber-water back in Nov.2001 - it's just becoming more obvious now since Jay Rockyfella got cold feet over the impossibility of covering up his family's crimes...

Time to take a good hard look at Freenet (the more people use it, the better it gets) and shortwave radio.

It has always struck me as very strange that this site insists on allowing google-syndication & adsense - entirely counter-productive, IMO.

Quote:
I am left wondering how they can achieve such a thing in such a short space of time

I find your naivety on this matter equally disturbing as g00gle has been emasculating & 'enclosing' information on the net since the middle '90's. If you have the time and inclination, check out what happened to DejaNews!

FWIW, you could also try registering a weekly complaint on http://www.herdict.org/web/ and get your regular readers to do the same.

I suppose you are still using Windows, too?

Hey ho - some people never seem to learn until it is far too late...and many times not even then. Lemmings.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was initially set up by Ian Neal to make some money then proved difficult to remove.
I'm working on this stuff slowly as part of a revamp.
Thermate911 wrote:
It has always struck me as very strange that this site insists on allowing google-syndication & adsense - entirely counter-productive, IMO.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate says :

''I find your naivety on this matter equally disturbing''

Sorry for not being an IT God...explain disturbing?

Shocked

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Life: Apologies if I came over a bit harsh there - patience dwindling? ;-)

"Disturbing" because this situation with g00gle cyber-supremacy has been ongoing for over a decade now. The first big move was to bury DejaNews (a hyper-huge public domain resource which, despite promises to the contrary, g00gle finally succeeded in wrecking in 2001) - maybe start here:-
http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/2001/02/41926

"Disturbing" because people are sometimes like water - they take the line of least resistance, often unwittingly; Windows, g00gle & even worse, g00gle chrome, worse still, MySpace, Facebook, Skype, Twitter, Opera etc., not realising that the convenience masks hidden agendas by those offering such invasive software. Eg: According to beltway types like Wayne Madsen, US State Dept now relies largely on g00gle demographics when formulating 'policy'...consider the implications. It's not only ex-Microsft Clif High (www.halfpasthuman.com) who's playing with predictive programming...

I am by no means an IT expert - just been involved with networking, mainly as a user, since the late '80's.

Anyway, to end on a positive note - you must be doing something right to get clobbered by the NSA ;-) startpage.com is your friend and their agenda is clear from their actions at EU level.

ps: I love your Sacred Oak at Sunrise photo...Who was it said that today's might Oak was once just a nut that held its ground?

---
www.ubuntu.com - de-geeked Linux...it's free and its agenda, if any, is wide open to scrutiny 24/7...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett

Last edited by Thermate911 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate is disturbed by 911 truthers because he has lost intersst in analysis of the crimes or finding the perps
he's become fixated on being a 911 truth internal security policeman
he also appears to want to waste everybodys time defending nazis and nazi apologists
maybe its time for him to go?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not run a poll, Tony?

As for your slur, it's become obvious you don't actually read my posts. Eg:

thermate911 wrote:
Your attempts to label me what I most certainly am not are sadly transparent. I have pointed out time and time again that both Zionism and Nazism (a manifestation of the Thule Society) are compassionate mankind's real enemies, and that both these vile factions are themselves being financed and manipulated by a very small coterie of psychopaths.

Nazi apologist
Islamofascist (a contradiction of terms masking Wahhabism)
9/11, 7/7, OKC 'Denier'
Holocaust Denier (the worst of all bankster evils as no-one has ever flat-out denied it happened!)

Can't you see how semiotically laden these dangerous expressions are? How they all play into the hands of their manipulators? Why would anyone in their right minds want to apologise for nazis? Or zionists, for that matter? Don't you see the inherent absurdity of all these engineered entanglements - just as with 9/11? Divert, distract, destroy...

Anyone would think this was JREF, Tony, the levels of obfuscation now being permitted here! I am in no way trying to police anything, merely offering advice born out of personal experience and knowing full well (as you do) where much of this software is routed through.

I also consider 9/11 has been resolved sufficiently to bring an ICC case against at least Cheney, Wolfowitz, Addington & Zakheim on the one hand and Bush Snr, Rumsfeld and Powell on the other - it's merely a matter of time and will now.

As I consider it has been sufficiently resolved, there is now space on BBS's like this to explore the deeper issues; the underlying mechanisms which have brought us all to this present global mess. Some of these issues you patently wish to avoid. That's fine by me - one less place to have to visit.

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very eloquently returned, thanks Thermate.

Of course I am aware what Google is, but had not seen anything like this before and so just wanted to know if this was the norm, thanks for the information all the same.

British Telecom is also under the NSA and I can confirm that British BT staff of the Scottish ilk in the IT department are happy to play all they can against lifeinthemix in the game of shutting me the * up.

The shocking aspect to this is just how powerful Google are, that with this action the site is suffering immensely, there goes my chance of gaining advertising revenue.

After I became excited over the fact my server stats were showing some one and a half million hits per month, and then presented this fact on this forum, BT went into the stats and wiped some 400.000 visits off the stats and prevented me from updating those stats.

Looks like I will have to take my work onto the streets....

Shocked Shocked Very Happy

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:

Yes - this is certainly the most effective arena, if somewhat more arduous. ;-) Have you considered the effectiveness of white vans and projectors set up to run such visual awakening points as the collapse of WTC7 - we've found this draws people in more than anything else - Gage showed the way... Guerilla park-and-run, we call it... ;) [/quote]

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:

Yes - this is certainly the most effective arena, if somewhat more arduous. ;-) Have you considered the effectiveness of white vans and projectors set up to run such visual awakening points as the collapse of WTC7? We've found this draws people in more than anything else - Gage certainly showed the way, though we were running clips from 911:Demolition for years... Guerilla park-show-and-run, we call it... ;)

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White van and projector sounds rather good, I have thought of the white van with information written over it and given my expanding understanding of the law, this is actually the perfect means to pushing info into the minds of the people in general...there is no common law which prevents such activity only statutes and as such the police cannot so much as interfere so who is going to stop it?

Perhaps this is the sort of action we need to look at for the future, then it matters not what they do to the internet, and removes the power the elite have over the current forms of protest, I cite the current student rallies.

I did begin my work by hand delivering information to councillors and judges for a period of six years and was pretty flabbergasted as to how far the work travelled, so there are better means than the internet for getting the word out.

I would however look to informing people of the contingency system as opposed to 911...if one cannot see 911 as an inside job from watching the event as it happened then one is not going to see such

Very Happy

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the second time in a month the site lifeinthemixtalk.com has been hacked and demolished, BT are doing all they can not to supply me with a copy of the logs for all my server activity which will show who and from whence the guilty are entering.

My telephone is also acting strangely and not allowing outgoing calls

Shocked

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now learned that British Telecom supervisor in the IT department; David Ridgeway, has removed certain file permissions on lifeinthemixtalk server. This has prevented the normal backup process leaving certain files unattainable during the back up process.

As it stands lifeinthemixtalk cannot be re-uploaded as BT IT department have ensured this is the case.

This has been carried out by BT itself and has no relation to government powers as such powers have not been requested on behalf of the government.

Its good to talk unless it is the truth, and given BT Futures is 100% NSA and controlled by the same, then we are indeed looking at American dictation as to what can and cannot be written in Great Britain, and given the whole team at BT in question come from one Scottish office, it would seem certain Scottish persons are still rather angry over the William Wallace issue.

I can only say with hand on my heart...I was never born as Edward I, perhaps certain Scots should come into the 21st Century and let go....

Shocked

redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Google Blacklist lifeinthemixtalk.com Reply with quote

Life wrote:
Google have completely blacklisted and are thus censoring my website lifeinthemixtalk.com

I know of at least one. http://www.uruknet.info/

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Wikileaks as yet another attempt for Intel to control all things conspiracy and present the utmost expert on such in Assange. This will show itself when Assange begins to declare who is and who isn't real in this regard.

ICH have come out in full support of Assange and the fact the media are all over it tells the real story here.

We are witnessing the end game in moral destruction in the eyes of the east in relation to the West, and let us not forget the east controls all industry which I feel is only a matter of time before they refuse to trade with the ever so evil western nations, war will be inevitable, the goal of the Committee of 300, the winner?.....'Eugenics'.

John Pilger though a great writer is not what he seems either, I see a shift to have in their pocket, operations who will toe the line as the next couple of years progress that they can dilute all things truth and position that energy for war.

The Wikileaks revelations are to create disgust at the West in the East and also from the people in the West, this will leave a big power vacuum and the deconstruction of the social cohesion under Contingency will be child's play.

Very Happy

redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life wrote:
I see Wikileaks as yet another attempt for Intel to control all things conspiracy and present the utmost expert on such in Assange. This will show itself when Assange begins to declare who is and who isn't real in this regard.

ICH have come out in full support of Assange and the fact the media are all over it tells the real story here.

I have seen the stuff alleging Wikileaks is part of psy ops, controlled opposition, or attempts at confusion, but I cannot agree. Here is why.

1 The last anti-Assange video I saw, was so poorly faked, it was laughable. Memories of Bin Laden?

2 'The media are all over it'? Get away, They are all over Hilary Clinton, and the stuff which is a little embarresing by calling world leaders something a bit impolite, but they are not all over the real stories. Where is the coverage of David Milliband misleading parliment (from the Guardian, but no other MSM), or about spying at the UN (and yes, I know Ban Ki Moon is a weak inneffectual stooge), or the other important stories. They have all been blanked. The fact that Wiki covered them, suggests they are the real deal.

3 The whole Swedish rape case is clearly staged. If it was anyone else, the Swedish prosecutor would have laughed the complainants out of court. Why would the NWO smear their own man?

Finally, you could ask why are Wiki 'redacting' documents. I can only surmise that it is to prevent legal challenges against the media they work with (Guardian, New York Times, Der Speigel). IMO, it is a grave error on their part, but is doesn't make them stooges and it may have been the only way they could get their stuff published.

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noted that every so often the controllers of all sides throw new personalities into the arena each with a specific goal to implement within the script we call conspiracy, giving the same control of the script.

Wikileaks I feel began with good intentions and with decent people, but as with so many of these high profile avenues of truth we find a dark apple. From what I have studied one can place Assange in this category, the same with what was the love police, the initial energy is taken over by a lesser.

The debate as to what Assange is all about will no doubt continue, for me he is just another of these out of nowhere heroes, his work just further reduces the Western ideal as floored, when we the people made it quite clear we did not want any of these wars.

NATO troops are exactly that, they carry out the orders of NATO, yet each nation involved in NATO, to the East, is tarred by the same brush as though this is our morality as a people.

NATO is run by Nazis, we are not Nazis, Assange never brings such information into the light

Perhaps the script he is born to promote is this one :

Now My Life is at Risk, Says WikiLeaks Chief ... and he Promises to Publish Files on UFOs and Aliens

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335558/Now-life-risk-says-Wik iLeaks-chief---promises-publish-files-UFOs-aliens.html#ixzz179Uvyf16

Very Happy

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Financial war first I fear :

http://www.realecontv.com/page/566.html

Shocked

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is were you get to the bottom of Julian Assange, I know not if you have heard of the 'Family', but they are the new age supreme mind job for all things Theosophy and the Lucifer age :

From Wiki :

The Santiniketan Park Association, also known as The Family and The Great White Brotherhood, is a controversial New Age group formed in Australia under the leadership of the Yoga teacher Anne Hamilton-Byrne.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Beginnings
* 2 Newhaven
* 3 Kia Lama
o 3.1 Sarah Hamilton-Byrne memoir
* 4 Religious claims
* 5 Siddha Yoga
* 6 Police intervention
* 7 References
* 8 External links

[edit] Beginnings

Around 1964, Dr. Raynor Johnson was hosting regular meetings of a religious and philosophical discussion group led by Hamilton-Byrne at Santiniketan, his home at Ferny Creek in the Dandenong Ranges on the eastern outskirts of Melbourne. Also connected was a series of weekly talks he gave at the Council of Adult Education in Melbourne, entitled "The Macrocosm and the Microcosm". The group purchased an adjoining property which they named Santiniketan Park in 1968 and constructed a meeting hall, Santiniketan Lodge.[1]

The association consisted of middle class, professional people; it has been estimated that a quarter were nurses and other medical personnel, and that many were recruited by Johnson who referred them to Hamilton-Byrne's hatha yoga classes.[2] Members mainly lived in nearby suburbs and townships in the Dandenongs, meeting each Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evening at Santiniketan Lodge, Crowther House in Olinda or another property in the area known as the White Lodge.[3][4]
[edit] Newhaven

During the late 1960s and 1970s, Newhaven Hospital in Kew was a private psychiatric hospital owned and managed by Marion Villimek, a Santiniketan member; many of its staff and attending psychiatrists were also members.[4][5][6]

Many patients at Newhaven were treated with the hallucinogenic drug LSD.[7] The hospital was used to recruit potential new members from among the patients, and also to administer LSD to members under the direction of the Santiniketan psychiatrists Dr John Mackay and Dr Howard Whitaker.[8] One of the original members of the Association was given LSD, electroconvulsive therapy and two leucotomies during the late 1960s.[9]

Although the psychiatric hospital had been closed down by 1992, in that year a new inquest was ordered into the death of a Newhaven patient in 1975 after new claims that his death had been due to deep sleep therapy. The inquest heard evidence concerning the use of electroconvulsive therapy, LSD, and other practices at Newhaven but found no evidence that deep sleep had been used on this patient.[10] The Newhaven building was later reopened as a nursing home with no connections to its previous owner or uses.
[edit] Kia Lama

Anne Hamilton-Byrne acquired fourteen infants and young children between about 1968 and 1975. Some were the natural children of Santiniketan members, others had been obtained through irregular adoptions arranged by lawyers, doctors and social workers within the group who could bypass the normal processes. The children’s identities were changed using false birth certificates or deed poll, all being given the surname 'Hamilton-Byrne' and dressed alike even to the extent of their hair being dyed uniformly blonde.[11]

The children were kept in seclusion and home-schooled at Kia Lama, a rural property usually referred to as "Uptop", at Taylor Bay on Lake Eildon near the town of Eildon, Victoria. They were taught that Anne Hamilton-Byrne was their biological mother, and knew the other adults in the group as 'aunties' and 'uncles'.[4] They were denied almost all access to the outside world, and subjected to a discipline that included frequent corporal punishment and starvation diets.[12]

The children were frequently dosed with the psychiatric drugs Anatensol, Diazepam, Haloperidol, Largactil, Mogadon, Serepax, Stelazine, Tegretol or Tofranil.[4] On reaching adolescence they were compelled to undergo an initiation involving LSD: while under the influence of the drug the child would be left in a dark room, alone, apart from visits by Hamilton-Byrne or one of the psychiatrists from the group.[4][13]
[edit] Sarah Hamilton-Byrne memoir

A few children managed to escape. One adoptive daughter, Sarah Hamilton-Byrne, later wrote a book, Unseen Unheard Unknown, in which she claimed, among other things, that children were stolen.[14] She claimed that her biological mother had come to get rid of a baby and that members of the medical establishment in Melbourne and Geelong took part in a process where women were told that their babies had died at birth, when they had actually been taken away and eventually passed on to Anne Hamilton-Byrne.[15]
[edit] Religious claims

The Santiniketan Park Association taught an eclectic mixture of Christianity and Hinduism with other Eastern and Western religions on the principle that spiritual truths are universal.[16] The children studied the major scriptures of these religions and also the works of fashionable gurus including Sri Chinmoy, Meher Baba and Rajneesh.[4] The group had an inner circle who justified their actions by their claim to be reincarnations of the Apostles of Jesus.[17]
[edit] Siddha Yoga

For a few years Anne Hamilton-Byrne developed a special connection to the Siddha Yoga movement, receiving shaktipat initiation from Swami Muktananda and taking the Sanskrit name Ma Yoga Shakti. She took some of the children to stay with Muktananda at his ashram at South Fallsburg in the Catskill Mountains in 1979 and 1981, and purchased a nearby property as her own base in the USA.[4] However, she later became disillusioned with Muktananda and helped other disaffected members of his movement to disconnect.[18]
[edit] Police intervention

On 14 August 1987 a police raid on Kia Lama released the children still being held there.[19]

Anne Hamilton-Byrne and her husband, William, remained outside Australia for the next six years. Operation Forest, an investigation involving police in Australia, the USA, and the United Kingdom resulted in their arrest in June 1993 by the FBI at the nearby town of Hurleyville in the Catskills.[20] They were extradited to Australia and charged with conspiracy to defraud and to commit perjury by falsely registering the births of three unrelated children as their own triplets.[21] Elizabeth Whitaker, wife of the psychiatrist Howard Whitaker, was their co-defendant.[22] The Hamilton-Byrnes pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of making a false declaration and were fined $5000 each; the charge against Whitaker was dropped.[23][24]
[edit] References

1. ^ Supreme Court of Victoria (1999) Judgement in Kibby v. Registrar of Titles and Another [1]
2. ^ Notes at Think Big Productions [2]
3. ^ 'The Family prays together, but no longer stays together' The Age 11 June 1993
4. ^ a b c d e f g Hamilton-Byrne, S. (1995a) Unseen, Unheard, Unknown: My life inside the family of Anne Hamilton-Byrne (Penguin Books: Ringwood) ISBN 0-14-017434-6; an extract is online at [3]
5. ^ 'Inquest on death in cult hospital' The Age 13 March 1992
6. ^ Middleton, W. (2007) Reconstructing the Past:Trauma, Memory and Therapy. Background paper for the seminars “Trauma, Dissociation and Psychosis: Metaphor, Strategy and Reality”, the Delphi Centre in collaboration with The Cannan Institute and the Trauma & Dissociation Unit, Belmont Hospital, Sydney 4th-5th May 2007 p.97 [4]
7. ^ Elias, D. (1992) 'Inquest to probe psychiatry of swinging 'sixties' The Age 14 March 1992
8. ^ Hamilton-Byrne, S. (1995b) Hierarchies of organisation within cults The Skeptic 15(3): 26 [5]
9. ^ Supreme Court of Victoria (1999) Ibid.
10. ^ 'No sleep therapy - coroner' The Age 25 August 1992
11. ^ Sinnott, N.H. (1997) Anatomy of a cruel cult The Skeptic 17(2) p.45 [6]
12. ^ Middleton, W. (2007) Ibid. p.96
13. ^ Middleton, W. (2007) Ibid. p.97
14. ^ "Unseen Unheard Unknown" at Amazon.com
15. ^ The Spirit of Things ABC television 9/07/00
16. ^ Johnson, R. (1972) The Spiritual Path (Hodder & Stoughton: London) ISBN 0-340-15852-2
17. ^ Hamilton-Byrne, S. (1995b) Ibid., p.27
18. ^ Notes by Stan Trout at Leaving Siddha Yoga[7]
19. ^ Elias, D. & Ryle, G. (1994) 'Children celebrate release, but little else' The Age 23 September 1994
20. ^ 'Australian Sect leaders arrested' The Sun-Herald 5 June 1993
21. ^ 'Sect couple face court in Melbourne' The Age 17 August 1993
22. ^ 'Three face charges of conspiracy' The Age 16 November 1993
23. ^ 'Sect leader registered three babies as her own' The Age 23 September 1994.
24. ^ 'Family group founder, husband fined' The Age 27 September 1994

[edit] External links

* Stefanovic, Karl (2 October 2009). "The Family". 60 Minutes. http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=870619. Retrieved 4 October 2009.
* Campbell, James (16 August 2009). "The Family Cult's Secrets Exposed". The Sunday Herald Sun. http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25934639-661,00.html. Retrieved 4 September 2009.
* "Why i see Anne - by Dr Sarah Moore/Hamilton-Byrne
* "Brief story of road to overcoming the Family by Ben Shenton formerly Ben Hamilton-Bryne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiniketan_Park_Association

The Kock brothers will be in there somewhere and as such we have a direct connection to the John Adam Street Gang

Very Happy

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are of course speaking of the Nonconformist Christian ethic here as with the dark side of the Hindu, perfect to sync with all the Evangelical operations as we see today a massive claim by the same Nonconformist groups under the Methodist banner, that they are the army of Jesus come to save the world from common law...they demand Statute Law because they are of Lucifer and the Hamurabi Code, Babylon reborn.

Who needs Bletchley park?

Very Happy

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at what landed in my lap :

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/988.html

This was in July...

Shocked

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Straw now supporting wiki by decrying it :

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/8720976.Jack_Straw_in_Wikile aks__whispering_campaign__claim/

After he was very naughty in Australia :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aKBbEZciKk

Struth Bruce...

Shocked

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received a call today from BT to say they have sorted out the file permissions, but the site is still offline.

Shocked

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the call back from BT this afternoon, I promptly went to the server to see all was in order, the permissions had indeed been returned, but they have changed some files which no longer contain their original information, they are a description of the file itself, therefore they are replacing original files with samples, this could get very laborious....

It's good to talk but no writing allowed....

Shocked

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just googled lifeinthemixtalk.com and when you click the google listing instead of the original blacklisting format under which you were informed your computer was under attack, or taken on a goose chase through other sites, all is changed and the link takes you to the error page.

This lets google off the hook as they blacklisted the site after I managed to place the site back online after the first attack, so we can see BT and Google are operating in sync while very badly I might add, playing the innocent...

we are learning or at least I am....

Very Happy

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google are destroying the cached copies of the site...

Shocked

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BT have now handed the issue to the American server corp; 'Hostopia' which is the BT chosen operation, this has been going on for four days and yet still nothing, though I have noted some files being altered.

Very Happy

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recorded all the exchanges had with BT, I will present these if the issue is concluded in the negative.

The recordings alone show BT are creating these situations as they are dragging the issue out as far as they can, the amount of times they backtrack after they tell fibs is revealing in and of itself.

Three odd years with BT has given me a great insight to the real purpose of the company, so much so British Telecom are deserving of a big profiling from lifeinthemix, a profiling I will enjoy immensely....

Very Happy

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wikileaks script writing :

Wikileaks: Brought to you by the CIA :

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/991.html

Wink

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is Monday 13 December, and no matter how many times I ring the BT IT Support Manager Office, a service that I pay for...they shift the call to a none existent queue.

This has been going on since at least Friday 10 December, so we have yet another breech of contract by BT as they prevent me from accessing a service for which I pay a monthly tariff.

the number is : 0800500247

This is the Scottish office for which I also have the full address and name of the department manager :

Ardroy House
2 Fyrish Way
Teaninich Industrial estate
Alness
IU17 OPH

The manager is : Angela Murray
Line manager : Andy Matheson
Operative dealing with the issue : David Ridgeway

Note they are within an industrial estate, the very choice for all things Intel.

Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: