FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Airport Scanners go Eh Mobile?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Airport Scanners go Eh Mobile? Reply with quote

AS&E's Z Backscatter Van™ (ZBV) is a screening system built into a commercially available delivery van.The system's "drive-by" capability allows one or two operators to conduct X-ray imaging of vehicles and objects while the ZBV drives past.

The ZBV can be operated in stationary mode by parking the system and producing X-ray images of vehicles as they pass by. Screening can also be done remotely while the system is parked. Remote operation allows scanning to be done even in dangerous environments, while maintaining low-profile operation.

THE REALITY ZONE
http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/RealityZone.html

Link

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better go and clear out my van.
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short 7 minute Brasscheck video clip:
Dogs replace 'technology' in really dangerous situations; the 'tech' stuff just generates profits for the producers, and frequently harms the public (via radiation, invasion of privacy etc.:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/985.html

Last edited by outsider on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Airport Scanners go Eh Mobile? Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
AS&E's Z Backscatter Van™ (ZBV) is a screening system built into a commercially available delivery van.The system's "drive-by" capability allows one or two operators to conduct X-ray imaging of vehicles and objects while the ZBV drives past.

The ZBV can be operated in stationary mode by parking the system and producing X-ray images of vehicles as they pass by. Screening can also be done remotely while the system is parked. Remote operation allows scanning to be done even in dangerous environments, while maintaining low-profile operation.

THE REALITY ZONE
http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/RealityZone.html

Link

As they have removed the video, we can always check out their own Ad Blurb: http://www.as-e.com/products_solutions/zbv.asp

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These treacherous Orwellian scum will stop at nothing to implement fear and ridiculous technology all justified by the outrageous War on Terror. I wonder what backhanders AS&E took to implement this rubbish.

Link

Ironically, sniffer dogs work better searching for explosives and they even showed them in Dan Brown's Angels & Demons film with Tom Hanks in Rome. So if it's good enough for the Vatican it's good enough for us.

They should've painted the ZBV black, more reflective of its sinister intentions. But no, they have it white so that it fits in nicely into accompanying traffic. Will 'white van man' be driving it too?
Razz

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These van-carried x-rays give 'the amount of radiation a person would receive in 15 minutes in a 'plane...'; sure, we believe you, AS&E!

I remember reading in a Guardian article years ago that depleted uranium gives off the same radiation as a luminous watch dial (try telling that to Major Doug Rokke (see his 'Beyond Treason' video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2205254052040284660# )

Seems mighty odd to me that x-rays can penetrate metal car doors, and show people inside, and yet be so low-power.
Have to get some 'Truther' Tech people to check this out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: