FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tenth anniversary - Ian Henshall - why Reinvestigate 9/11?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mushroom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Tenth anniversary - Ian Henshall - why Reinvestigate 9/11? Reply with quote

A predictably busy programme last night on Talksport, with the staunch OCT defender Collins fighting a vigorous rearguard battle against the advancing tide of scepticism.

Opening with a plea for enlightenment as to why so many people reject the OCT, he threw in smears of such disbelievers, whose lives are 'discombobulated'.

Also smeared were 9/11 Truth researchers who 'make money from books'. Perhaps they are expected to write them for nothing and live on fresh air?

In to bat for 9/11 Truth was Ian Henshall. He gave a good summary of reasons for scepticism, in the limited time available. Interestingly, Collins decided that such a summary is, by its nature, invalid. It's 'sweeping everything together', in order to hoodwink the unwary. Summings-up in courts should therefore be banned, then.

A psychologist contributed thoughts as to why we might disbelieve the OCT. A psychologist, not a former intelligence operative, or a pilot, or a structural engineer, or a mechanical engineer, physicist, chemist...

Alex Jones also contributed. As did David von Kleist.

In response to Collins' opening question, I explained via e-mail that it's awkward questions from structural engineers, architects and physicists which do it for me. I referenced Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Richard Gage. This aired; Collins thought that he has interviewed Richard Gage in the past, but he can't be sure. (Does anyone know?) Then came a reference to a statement by 'the guy who designed the Towers': that 'the steel would have softened'.

I have searched for such a statement from (presumably) John Skilling; no luck. And, of course, softening does not cause sudden, symmetrical destruction, molten iron, the microspheres, the nano-thermite...

Along with the theme of 'why do they disbelieve?', another main theme was 'there will always be anomalies in an event of that size'.

I offer, in conclusion: the MSM needs more thorough input on the so-called 'anomalies', plus the distortions and downright lies in the official investigations. It also needs to hear the evidence from the engineers and scientists.

Although it's hard to take the fast-talking whitewash and diversionary psychoanalysis of shows like this, it's still worth making the effort to get the truth out. B******t and spin will be rendered more obvious to the underinformed when there is some 9/11 Truth to lend contrast.
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice report.

It was WTC7 that did it for me. When I saw it on the web a cold shiver went through my body: Why hadn't I heard about WTC7 before?! It was so clearly demolished and my disbelief in twin towers explosions surfaced immediately. It was all rigged to blow up... Shocked
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr...
Has anyone got a recording?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
item8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/the-late-show/listen-again

You will find it somewhere in this link.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it's here - UK R911 author Ian Henshall on from the start

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/45407

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Henshall wrote:

I am on LBC 8.20am tomorrow Friday morning and Talksport some time after 11.30 tomorrow PM .
I was on the Islam Channel today
If anyone can be bothered it might be worth trying to leverage onto Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 around lunchtime by emailing or calling them, journalists are herd animals they will have been listening to Talksport. Vine's team are well aware of our existence but need a nudge.
Thanks for everyone's help and support
Ian H
www.Reinvestigate911.org

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
mushroom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Leverage George Galloway Reply with quote

The post-11:30PM on Talksport will be with Galloway; I think he survived the recent reshuffle.

George stated last week that he is 'increasingly persuaded' that the official story re. Building 7 is not reliable. Here's the crack in the dam. Send comments via text, e-mail; try the phone lines.

Remember, he's not a physicist or a structural engineer! - keep it simple.

9/11 Truth booklets, free to download:
www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ac1039fd00817eecd2db6fb9a8902bda
Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: recordings and critiques of 911 stuff wanted Reply with quote

if anyone has recordings of interviews and progs re: 9/11 on the past week please can the y let me know and can i have a copy?
also wanted are any critiques of the 911 progs on the tv. thanks
ta
frazzel

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Leverage George Galloway Reply with quote

mushroom wrote:
The post-11:30PM on Talksport will be with Galloway; I think he survived the recent reshuffle.

George stated last week that he is 'increasingly persuaded' that the official story re. Building 7 is not reliable. Here's the crack in the dam. Send comments via text, e-mail; try the phone lines.

Remember, he's not a physicist or a structural engineer! - keep it simple.

9/11 Truth booklets, free to download:
www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ac1039fd00817eecd2db6fb9a8902bda

Galloway has come a long way, much of it thanks to Ian Henshall who seems to get on with him well.

Earlier this year Galloway did a speaking tour of ten cities in Canada where he was repeatedly asked audience questions about 9/11. In each case he replied with a vehement attack on ludicrous "conspiracy theories".

Yes if anyone is contacting him it would be well to remember he is not a scientist. His professional background is in world development charities. He is very involved with Muslims and Arabs at home and abroad. He is a supporter of Palestine and an opponent of racism and Islamophobia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: