FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to expect on 06/06/06

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miguel
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: What to expect on 06/06/06 Reply with quote

Does anyone know what is most likely to happen on the infamous 6/6/6 date??

I found this which is interesting

http://www.threeworldwars.com/june06-2006.htm

Other than that, and the supposed mythological birth of the antichrist, is there anything else you guys know? Like how extreme is the day going to be etc. Another 9/11?

Peace,

Migs
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really looking forward to this on 6.6.6, loved the original trilogy, were Ace.

http://www.theomenmovie.com/
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, I think that it is too obvious to enact any ‘moves’ on this date. Moreover, I think people will be going through the ‘Halloween experience’ in the days leading up to June 6th.

We must wait and see what vomit the mess media discard into the social arena.

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If , as I hope and and believe, nothing happens on this Dies Irae of a date. can we finally put all the numerology stuff firmly to bed and with all it all this biblical talk and apocalyptic mumbo-jumbo? Life is confusing enough without bringing the Day of Judgement into the picture.

If I thought the Bible was right about anything much I would probably be wearing a habit and sandals like St Francis, having given all my money away to the poor. That's not really very likely, not in this climate anyway.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the website:

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2006/05/ghost_troop_com.html

an attempted attack was foiled in Chicago involving the Sears Tower. It just so happens that the zip code for that Tower is 60606. In numerology, the zeros are disregarded.

Rolling Eyes
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Silverstein also was trying to get insurance on the Sears tower or buy it recently aswell I think, becuase he knew it was a possible terrorist target. What a * coincedence. Rolling Eyes

Pull it baby....yeah mmm hmmm, you know I like it like that.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
Larry Silverstein also was trying to get insurance on the Sears tower or buy it recently aswell I think, becuase he knew it was a possible terrorist target. What a * coincedence. Rolling Eyes

Pull it baby....yeah mmm hmmm, you know I like it like that.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

If anybody resembles a lizard, this slimy git does. Stick him in a high security old people's home, nick all his dirty money and use it to advance the 9/11 truth movement. Bloody shapeshifting geriatrics do my head in.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: strange beliefs Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
If , as I hope and and believe, nothing happens on this Dies Irae of a date. can we finally put all the numerology stuff firmly to bed and with all it all this biblical talk and apocalyptic mumbo-jumbo? Life is confusing enough without bringing the Day of Judgement into the picture.

I doubt it Andrew. I can't see anyone becoming an atheist, because nothing untoward happens on the 6th June, not even myself.

But I do wish truth campaigners would put their main emphasis on provable evidence and facts. Talk of lizards, illuminati and numerology does not help us market our message to the mainstream. In fact it is used by our enemies to ridicule us, rather successfully.

We have supporters who have some extraordinary beliefs. We even have some who believe that when a priest blesses bread and wine, it transmutes into the flesh and blood of a first century Jewish teacher. And Professor Steven Jones, who has done such stirling work in showing how the pancake theory does not stand up to scrutiny, has written papers arguing that Jesus visited America. This is orthodox Mormon belief and he is a Mormon. Should we be surprised at it? Does it discredit his work on how the WTC towers fell?

I wonder if you would take my Quaker principle of basing my life on love and truth as mumbo-jumbo.

Cheers

Noel

"Take heed, dear Friends, to the promptings of love and truth in your hearts" - Quaker Advices and Queries
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: strange beliefs Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
andrewwatson wrote:

I doubt it Andrew. I can't see anyone becoming an atheist, because nothing untoward happens on the 6th June, not even myself.

But I do wish truth campaigners would put their main emphasis on provable evidence and facts. Talk of lizards, illuminati and numerology does not help us market our message to the mainstream. In fact it is used by our enemies to ridicule us, rather successfully.

We have supporters who have some extraordinary beliefs. We even have some who believe that when a priest blesses bread and wine, it transmutes into the flesh and blood of a first century Jewish teacher. And Professor Steven Jones, who has done such stirling work in showing how the pancake theory does not stand up to scrutiny, has written papers arguing that Jesus visited America. This is orthodox Mormon belief and he is a Mormon. Should we be surprised at it? Does it discredit his work on how the WTC towers fell?

I wonder if you would take my Quaker principle of basing my life on love and truth as mumbo-jumbo.

Cheers

Noel

"Take heed, dear Friends, to the promptings of love and truth in your hearts" - Quaker Advices and Queries

Here we go again, telling us what to do and post. Well, Im gonna carry on posting what I want. If you want to ban me, ban me. How many times do we have to go over this? What are we supposed to do, keep repeating the fact that the twin towers were brought down by controlled demolitions, over and over and over like a stuck record? It get's boring, Ive been spreading the word since last summer, it's all I talk about, but I am also interested in the bigger picture. Stop telling us what we can and cant say and do, please. If not, then myself and I suspect others too, will leave you all to it, and perhaps create our own board without some self- appointed 'leaders' wishing to dictate all the bloody time!
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets stop this before it gets out of hand ffs.

WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT THE AGENDA THAT IS OBVIOUSLY UNFOLDING BEFORE US! WHATEVER OUR OPINION, THE FACTS REMAIN SO LETS WORK TOGETHER TO END THE OBVIOUS PROBLEM, RATHER THAN FIGHTING OVER VAGUE SPECULATIONS!

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, it's because I 'm a real sucker for shock-horror Gothic end-of-the-world stuff that I recognise that it doesn't do me a lot of good, so I try to stop everyone else doing it which is WRONG. Sorry.

Actually, all we can do is go on about the twin towers and controlled demolition until the numbskulls wake up and smell the coffee and realise that Evil wears a pressed suit and a neat blue tie, and doesn't have two horns.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: strange beliefs Reply with quote

[quote="xmasdale"]
andrewwatson wrote:

You have to understand the illuminati, the Skull and Bones society and the Bohemian Grove to understand that the Presidential office is a puppet institution.

I am sure you are aware that 9/11, 3/11 and 7/7 are all used numerology and all happen to be dates of New York, Madrid and London. Is that a coincidence?

I suggest you watch "911 Martial Law" (downloadable from www.question911.com).

How do you know that members of MI6 aren't members of the freemasonry or other such secret organisation manipulating the Government to do its will?

I wouldn't put it past them...

We DO need to look at the bigger picture. We have to get past the evidence surrounding 9/11 because it shouldn't be considered theory any more, but fact. The lives of almost 3000 people can't be brought back from the dead.

People in America are becoming aware of what is happening and are trying to work out when the next event may happen.

6/6/6 may seem too obvious but the biggest lies are in plain site.

I agree with Prole Art Threat and AndrewWatson!
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I am in this discussion, let me say there are a number of things that are very disturbing about the elite in the States if not in Europe, such as Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones. Those horned hand salutes are probably nothing to concern us but they are creepy, as is that deeply unnerving picture showing a 'devil's head' in the smoke around the South Tower. OF COURSE I don't think it really is the 'Devil' - I'm not barmy - but that kind of thing haunts us at a very deep level and fills our nightmares. It harkens back to a time not so very long ago when we all DID believe in Hell and damnation.

Which is why, like all of us , I shall breathe a small sigh of relief when the clock turns to 07/06/06.
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

If anybody resembles a lizard, this slimy git does. Stick him in a high security old people's home, nick all his dirty money and use it to advance the 9/11 truth movement. Bloody shapeshifting geriatrics do my head in.

If you take DMT containing plants from the Amazon, such as yopo snuff or ayuaska brew, you can actually see their lizard spirits. Bu$h & Bliar both reveal lizard spirits which I have seen after taking DMT

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: strange beliefs Reply with quote

prole art threat wrote:

Here we go again, telling us what to do and post. Well, Im gonna carry on posting what I want. If you want to ban me, ban me. How many times do we have to go over this? What are we supposed to do, keep repeating the fact that the twin towers were brought down by controlled demolitions, over and over and over like a stuck record? It get's boring, Ive been spreading the word since last summer, it's all I talk about, but I am also interested in the bigger picture. Stop telling us what we can and cant say and do, please. If not, then myself and I suspect others too, will leave you all to it, and perhaps create our own board without some self- appointed 'leaders' wishing to dictate all the bloody time!

Well said!

prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Hemp wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

If you take DMT containing plants from the Amazon, such as yopo snuff or ayuaska brew, you can actually see their lizard spirits. Bu$h & Bliar both reveal lizard spirits which I have seen after taking DMT

I didnt realise they sold hallucinogens? That's annoying because I put in an order for some books only today. Those two Webster Tarplay ones 'Synthetic Terror' and his unauthorized Bush biography. I also got a couple on the Mayan 2012 theme.

I took some of those ayusake mushrooms a few weeks ago and loved 'em. I had two packets but it was the taste of them that I can recall as being a bit sickly. It didnt spoil my trip, though. I rarely take stuff like this but I may purchase some more in the future and sit myself in front of a Blair/Bush video. Heh heh.
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: strange beliefs Reply with quote

Dr Hemp wrote:
prole art threat wrote:

Well said!

Andrew did apologise and re-reading it I did sound a bit humpy. At the end of the day we are all here to achieve justice and spread the word of truth. We are all wanting this to go right and I totally understand , to a point, where Andrew is coming from. I am exactly the same when it comes to the no-plane theory. We are bound to agree to differ but when we tick each other off, it certainly should not be construed as being personal. It's all part of the debate.

We will win this thing, y'know. There is absolutely no way we cannot. We have the evidence and the only thing impeding us is us is the conditioned realities of our fellowmen/women and a press with no backbone. And a press with no backbone will be unable to contain us when the * really does hit the fan.

Peace. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: