FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon07Feb -LONDON - Stop The War Wikileaks support rally

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Mon07Feb -LONDON - Stop The War Wikileaks support rally Reply with quote

STOP THE WAR PUBLIC MEETING: RALLY IN SUPPORT OF WIKILEAKS Monday 7th February 7pmConway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London WC1 Speakers include Tariq Ali, Jemima Khan, Tony Benn, John Rees, Joe Glenton. Julian Assange, the director of Wikileaks, is in court facing extradition toSweden on 7th and 8th February. On the first evening of the hearing Stop theWar has organised a rally in his support. Many fear that Assange's extraditionto Sweden will mark the beginning of an extradition process to the US, where he could face years in jail. The documents revealed by Wikileaks have been the source of much informationwhich should have been in the public domain: the real figures for deaths inIraq and Afghanistan, the growing threats to Iran, the collusion between Bushand Blair, evidence of the helicopter attack in Iraq where Iraqis were gunneddown in cold blood, the spying on the UN. Governments around the world want to silence this information and those whohave obtained it. Hence the moves against Assange (even when there has been noformal charge against him in Swedish courts), and the imprisonment of former US soldier Bradley Manning who allegedly leaked the information in the firstplace. We are asking all members, supporters and groups: * to circulate details of the meeting with all their members * to organise stalls and street leafletting in London to mobilise for themeeting * to organise delegations to the meeting from across London and the surroundingareas * to raise support for Wikileaks with students and trade unions, and topublicise the meeting there * to publicise the meeting in other campaigns and events * to come to the meeting * to get messages of support Contact the Stop the War office if you can help in any of these ways: 0207 8012768, office@stopwar.org.uk -- To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank e-mail to stwc-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Wikileaks - CIA operation Reply with quote

Nothing has come out of Wikileaks about the US and Israel that the public did not know already. Most of it supports US foreign policy objectives.

The reporter with whom Assange worked at the New York Times is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Wikileaks - CIA operation Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
Nothing has come out of Wikileaks about the US and Israel that the public did not know already. Most of it supports US foreign policy objectives.

The reporter with whom Assange worked at the New York Times is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

I am not supporting Assange; just informing folks of an opportunity to be there and raise (if pos) whatever they have in mind.
I tend to think it is a 'red-herring' site, but every now and again the NWO shoot themselves in the foot (why not in the head, already?).
There does appear to be useful info, so let's see what ensues.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with both the idea that wikileaks is controlled opposition and that their 'revelations' present an opportunity of sorts to engage those STW activists that remain in debating the implications of obvious bare faced 'conspiracies' exposed by wikileaks. If the wikileaks type conspiracies that we all knew all along are now exposed to be true, why not 9/11 and beyond? But don't hold your breath the STW/Socilaist worker/respect crowd are particularly subject to mind control and group think but i wish anyone with stamina to engage them all the luck in the world. Plant a few doubts in their smug minds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: