FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tunisia revolution - started it all?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Tunisia revolution - started it all? Reply with quote

Amazing!
Check out Tunisian TV - de megga dosh these rich Tunisians were hoarding while the people starved. Mafia money?

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFknLM-pXcM

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sidi Bouzid under curfew as violence erupts following Tunisian election
Town that initiated revolution reacts angrily to decision to annul victories for party sponsored by London-based political exile
The protests were triggered by the electoral commission's decision to annul victories by three candidates of the Popular Petition party – a grouping backed by the exile Hashmi Hamdi – which surprised the political class in Tunis by coming third in Sunday's election with 26 seats in the new 217-member constituent assembly.
Hundreds of local people took to the streets on Thursday night, burning tyres and blocking some of the main thoroughfares, the official news agency, Tunisie Afrique Presse, reported. Municipal buildings were attacked and equipment destroyed, and a hostile crowd gathered outside the local office of An-Nahda, the Islamist party negotiating the formation of a government of national unity.
"We are calling for calm and for respect for private property and state offices," An-Nahda's leader, Rached Ghannouchi, told a press conference in Tunis on Friday. He said the disturbances could have been encouraged by "the suspicious hands of the dissolved ruling party and related individuals who contributed by spreading baseless rumours". Ghannouchi also moved to reassure secular Tunisians that his party would not impose an Islamic code on the north African country, which is home to 10 million people.
For more than a decade, Hashmi used his London base and his satellite television channel, Moustaqila, to broadcast homespun analysis of his country's political scene. No one in political circles or the media had anticipated that this outsider would take third place – behind An-Nahda, with its 90 seats, and the Congress for the Republic (CPR) with 30.
Tunisia is a small country and Hashmi's background is well known. His contemporaries from Tunis University recall his on-campus Islamist activism, which led to his going into exile, like many others, in the early 1990s. In London he first started a small newspaper and then in 1999 his television channel, which became popular – for discreet home viewing only – as it provided a platform for respected human rights campaigners through the years of oppression.
"The streets used to be deserted when it was broadcasting," Mohamed Abdou, secretary general of the CPR, recalled this week. But by 2002 the channel had begun to carry state-sponsored advertising for holidays in Tunisia. It became significantly less critical of the regime, with Hashmi even praising the piety of Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali's wife, Leila Trabelsi.
The electoral upset is an embarrassing reminder that voters in rural areas, who have relatively high levels of illiteracy and are sometimes very poor, may be swayed by considerations other than those that influence articulate urban voters. Some suspect that grassroots networks of influence that have survived the official dissolution of Ben Ali's RCD party were mobilised in support of Hashmi's party.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/28/sidi-bouzid-curfew-tunisia n-election?newsfeed=true

The city of Sidi Bouzid that sparked the Tunisian revolution witnessed acts of violence after the Independent High Commission for the Elections announced the results of Sunday's Constituent Assembly election. And while the Tunisian army was forced to open fire to disperse protestors, the government imposed a night curfew in Sidi Bouzid. For his part, the leader of the Islamist Ennahda movement, Rachid al-Ghannouchi, called for calm. He said his movement is committed to respect all international treaties.

Reporter, Female # 1
The Tunisians' hope in electing the first coalition government after the January 14 revolution dwindled after the leader of the Popular Manifesto for Freedom, Justice and Development, al-Hachmi al-Hamdi, announced the withdrawal of the 19 seats his party won in the National Constituent Assembly. Al-Hamdi confirmed his party officially withdrew from the political process that invalidated the voices of tens of thousands of Tunisians, especially in Sidi Bouzid, the city that triggered the Tunisian revolution. The city of Sidi Bouzid witnessed a demonstration in which over 1,000 protestors expressed their rage over previous statements made by Ennahda Secretary General Hamadi al-Jbeli. He had previously stated his rejection to forming an alliance with an electoral list headed by a Sidi Bouzid native living abroad. The participants chanted slogans condemning the Ennahda movement and its secretary-general, Hamadi al-Jbeli, including: "Oh Jbeli, you coward, the people of Sidi Bouzid cannot be insulted," and "Ennahda and the Muslim Brotherhood are America's agents." As soon as calm was somewhat restored, violent security disturbances erupted in the city last night due to the Independent High Commission for the Elections' announcement that six Popular Manifesto for Freedom, Justice and Development electoral lists were annulled. Participants in these disturbances burned the headquarters of the Islamist Ennahda movement in the city. They also set fire to the municipality building and a number of other government institutions. There were also clashes with security and army forces that heavily used tear gas to disperse the protestors. On the other hand, the Islamist Ennahda movement in Tunis accused the counterrevolution forces of being behind the security disturbances in the city. Ennahda considered the events to be disruptions to the democratic path, holding counterrevolutionary forces responsible. The movement expressed trust in the national security forces and army's ability to deal with attempts to disrupt the situation in the country before the elections' final results are announced. The head of the Independent High Commission for the Elections, Kamal al-Jandoubi, announced the annulment of six Popular Manifesto electoral lists. Al-Jandoubi's announcement was met with a storm of applause during the press conference that was held to announce the results of the elections won by Ennahda.
http://www.linktv.org/scripts/episode_transcript.php?episode=mosaic201 11028

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really important to keep an eye on Tunisia as it was the first country to rise up it is still setting a precedent.
This poll anulment looks very much like dirty tricks right from the start.
Implication being that the Tunisian Election Commission is already infiltrated by Western interests.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put Tunisia in search, and nothing came up, so I posted this on the Tunisia/Egypt thread.
I just perchance came upon this, so I'll cross-post, as it obviously is relevant:

As I have believed from the beginning (Tunisia happened while I blinked; I wasn't aware of anything till the Egyptian 'Revolution') and still believe, it was a US plot.
Then came the Wesley Clark revelations (not new, video interviews were from 2006 and 2007, but I was certainly unaware of them till recently):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha1rEhovONU 'Hello, anybody out there?'
And now, a Tunisian commits suicide, because he realises he was used by the US:

'A Tunisian blog, Tunisie Secret, described Alimi as a “little depressed and bitter” because he, like many other Tunisian activists, felt “manipulated by US intelligence services in order to destabilize Tunisia.”
Alimi was well-known for his web activity on social networks. Friends and associates remember him for his commitment to “the pursuit of justice and truth.”
http://www.tunisia-live.net/2012/06/17/tunisian-cyber-activist-takes-h is-own-life/

Like many of us in the Truth movement, as soon as I hear 'suicide', I think automatically of 'suicided'. But in this case, it would make sense; he obviously felt there was no way he could openly voice his concerns in the 'New', 'Democratic' Tunisia (like the 'New', 'Democratic' Libya, or the 'New', 'Democratic' Ivory Coast, Haiti, Honduras or Paraguay.).

The evidence of George Soros organisations and National Endowment for Democracy' pumping millions of dollars into Egypt, training the 'activists' how to organise via facebook and twitter, the stand-down of the Army (the US always subverts the military of these countries; the 'President' or 'Prime Minister' is a figurehead: eminently disposable. The military is the key (the list of military who are 33* Masons is quite an eye-opener, but you won't find this info for Muslim countries, for obvious reasons - an exception is Kemal Ataturk; I don't know his Masonic 'Rank', but it is widely accepted he was initiated in a Lodge in Salonika), all point to US manipulation.

And their current merciless death squad supporting, organising and arming in Syria (another country on Wesley Clark's list).

Oh, one might say, then why were these American agencies recently chucked out of Egypt by the Egyptian Military? I would guess because they had done their work, and all the suckers who had fallen for their ploy would be clammering for further 'assistance' from the US agencies to continue the 'Democratisation' process. Get the Military to kick them out, problem solved. That would free them up for the next country on the 'Democratisation' list.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tunisia extends state of emergency through January
By AFP | AFP – 56 minutes ago
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/tunisia-extends-state-emergency-january-22071 6407.html
Tunisian President Moncef Marzouki on Wednesday extended until February 1 next year a state of emergency giving police special powers of intervention, the official TAP news agency said.
"Marzouki decided Wednesday to extend the state of emergency by three months from November 1, 2012," TAP said. Extensions of the state of emergency, which has been in place since January 2011, are usually only made one month at a time, and Wednesday's announcement will likely raise fears of a deteriorating security situation.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boom and all over again

Tunisia mass protests: LIVE UPDATES
Get short URL
email story to a friend print version

Published: 06 February, 2013, 15:52
Edited: 07 February, 2013, 17:09
http://rt.com/news/tunisia-protests-leader-killed-563/

Quote:
The ruling Ennahda party’s HQ in the Tunisian coastal city of Monastir.

­13:27 GMT: Calls for a second revolution have been heard from the crowd in front of the Interior Ministry. The protesters are chanting “We are all Chokri,” “O Chokri, O martyr, we will follow your path," and “Terrorism, bullets, Tunisians are fearless”.

­13:00 GMT: French President Francois Hollande has condemned the shooting of a prominent Tunisian, expressing his concern with “the mounting political violence in Tunisia.”

12:50 GMT: The ruling Ennahda party that heads Tunisia's governing coalition has said it had nothing to do with the assassination of Chokri Belaid, Reuters reports.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wait does this mean French Occupation Surprised

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan Glazebrook: Tunisia in turmoil as NATO & China play for Africa
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/66110

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unknown Snipers and Western backed “Regime Change”:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/unknown-snipers-and-western-backed-regime -change/27904

Apparently there were a group of European 'hunters' with Swedish and German passports arrested with sniper rifles on the way to the airport after the Tunisian 'Arab Spring' coup. Gladio strikes again?

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrinking the Technosphere: Updated
'How US Special Interests Use Political Technologies to Keep the Population Fooled': http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article43210.htm

'....Phase 4: The Massacre. Mercenaries with sniper rifles are flown in and ushered into the upper floors of public buildings overlooking city squares where rallies and demonstrations are being held. By this time the defenders of public order are sufficiently demoralized by their inaction in the face of increasingly brazen challenges from the protesters that a few of them can be easily corrupted by large bribes from the foreign sponsors of the regime change operation. They accept the money and depart from the scene, leaving doors unlocked or even handing over the keys. The mercenaries go to work and kill a hundred or so people. Western media immediately express outrage, pinning the responsibility for the massacre on the government, and demanding that it resign. The protesters are incited to immediately echo these slogans and a groundswell of misplaced outrage sweeps the government out of power, setting the stage for...

Phase 5: Regime Change. The new government, hand-picked by the US embassy and the US State Department, assumes power, and is immediately given recognition and support by Washington........'

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan War':
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/hillary-clinton-underc ut-on-libya-war-by-pentagon-/?page=all

More evidence we were right about Libya and Gaddafi;

AND:

‘Thanks for destroying our country’: Angry Libyans lash out at Obama’s independence congratulations:
https://www.rt.com/news/327060-obama-congratulates-libyan-people/?utm_ source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

A bit like congratulating the husband of a woman he had just raped for his good taste in women!! Barack 'Uncle Tom' Obomba is a slimeball par excellence.

YET, no Western MSM covered the story; I checked the New York Times, Guardian, Telegraph, Independent, Japan Times, Washington Times, Washington Post, L A Times, Frankfurter Allgemeine, Le Monde and the BBC: not a whisper!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: