FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who Killed John O'Neill?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Who Killed John O'Neill? Reply with quote

See also
Larry Silverstein and the John Patrick O'Neill Connection
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=21941

http://www.wkjo.com/
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for that link TRUTH. Up to chapter 8 and doesn't seem to be missing any facts. Very refereshing to see something not done as a documentary.

This seems to have come from nowhere, considering the hype surrounding the release of EGLS. Anyone know much about the makers?

tyrauber
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Just wait for Chapter 10: War Profiteers. Reply with quote

That's my personal favorite.

My name is Ty Rauber. I am one of the filmmakers behind WKJO.

TRUTH, thanks for posting the link. andyb thanks for the positive feedback.

I really appreciate your comment, "Very refereshing to see something not done as a documentary." I have felt in the past, that the reason WKJO was largely unknown within this community was because of the fact that it wasn't a documentary. But our purpose for making the film was not so much to relate the information - which I believe it does successfully- but to discuss the effect of censorship and PTSD on the individual and what happens to the individual when they begin to question everything they "know" and have ever been taught.

For those of you, unfamiliar with the film, here is the synopsis:

----------------------------------------------------------------

One Actor, One Room, Seven Characters: 9/11.

Traumatized by the September 11th attacks, one man struggles to dismantle official history, at the expense of his sanity and even his life. Grappling with multiple realities - and multiple personalities - he must retreat into his mind in pursuit of the truth. In a fictional film about non-fictional events, there is a place where belief and faith will blind you, where nothing is sacred, and to get there all you have to do is ask:

"Who Killed John O'Neill?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

The whole feature film is freely available online in several different formats. We even posted the Mpeg-2 audio and video for people that want to burn their own DVDs. For those of you without the capability, we will also sell you a copy through the site. There is even a Podcast available through the iTunes Music Store.

Check it out. It's free. What more do you need than that?

http://wkjo.com

If you feel the urge to say hello, drop me a line: wkjo@deadartfilms.com. I would love to hear from you.

Best Wishes,

Ty Rauber
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Ty. Let us know if you or any of the other makers are ever in the UK as we can arrange a cinema screening with Q+A afterwards. The truth campaign is gaining momentum over here and events like that can only help. Also let us know if you would like a hand distributing in the UK as this will save on postage.

Having viewed most other truth dvds that seem to regurgitate the same facts this is a more gripping watch. The also seem to put the blame mainly on the Pentagon when I(and many others) believe it to be wider than that.

Been reading up on the Loose Change which I originally thought was good but can now see that it can be used to discredit the movement. There are some very valid points made but also too much conjecture.

freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! -- Very, very good. Talented team; good acting, wicked concept, nice photography and just the sort of editing I like. Everyone should make time to watch this.
tyrauber
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: London, Baby London. Let's do it up. Reply with quote

Wow, andyB, freddie, thanks so much.

Until early this week, WKJO.com was getting less than 50 hits a day. Then I was contacted about showing it at the upcoming 9-11 Truth Conference in Chicago and everything changed. We had 863 hits on the 29th, 1224 hits on the 30th, and 1120 so far today. I am hoping we break 1500.

The interesting thing is that when I was making this film, I thought it would make me the most hated man in America. (An exaggeration, but I did expect a lot of hostility.) But the majority of emails I have received have all been positive.

"A Million Thank You's, I want to thank you for creating this film, it embodies what each of us go through when first exposed to the truth of that day. Never stop what you are doing, ever."

"I LOVE THE FILM, This is an amazing film. I thank you for creating a fly on the wall perspective of what we go through when we realize the truth about September 11th. Keep doing what you are doing, you are helping to change the world."

"Well done Ty, Your film catches the personal side of engaging with 911 in a way I have not seen before. Strong message. Great art. "

I will now have to add freddie's comment to the list. Not to say I don't appreciate negative comments also. If you hate WKJO, or me, let me know. I respect all opinions so long as they are your own.

Regarding a showing in the UK. I am there. Why don't you drop me an email (wkjo@deadartfilms.com) and we can start scheduling it up.

Best Wishes, to all you all,

Ty Rauber
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is having difficulties watching the video at www.wkjo.com due to their understandably high traffic flows then they can watch it on my little site:

www.takectrl.org

Just scroll down a little on the first page and click play - Wait a few seconds and you should see a Blue FBI screen appear as the film starts.

Enjoy,
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Woops, computer went special and double posted
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video. Can't believe the number of links between various people! Confused

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1981225573970187433&q=www.wkjo .com
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This film is brilliant but take a double expresso before you watch it. There is a great deal in there.

Best read the transcript* of Richard Grove's whistleblowing talk afterwards. These two pieces of work go together...they are about the financial underbelly of 911.

*Posted by Sinclair a couple of days ago (40 pages long, mind. It's an evening's work but worth the effort)
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234

When I read the text at the end I recognised a lot of the names, so I definitely agree.

I think a lot of caffeine is required to read the transcript as well (in my case a few cans of Red Bull!)

Laughing
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done gentlemen, the world is hoping dynamic Americans like yourselves can save it.
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great piece of filming seen a lot of documentry's that just briefly touch on the subject of the CEO, Corporations and Government inter connections and this gives a bigger view of the corruption that goes on in the world.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Synopsis of Who Killed John O'Neil Reply with quote

One Actor, One Room, Seven Characters: 9/11.

Traumatized by the September 11th attacks, one man struggles to dismantle official history, at the expense of his sanity and even his life. Grappling with multiple realities - and multiple personalities - he must retreat into his mind in pursuit of the truth. In a fictional film about non-fictional events, there is a place where belief and faith will blind you, where nothing is sacred, and to get there all you have to do is ask:

Who Killed John O'Neill?
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Ty Rauber and Ryan Thurston - WKJO sits easily alongside LC2 for my money.

This is more than a film; it's a brother.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great. Please watch it.
SmashySmash
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw it recently, very good film, good arguments, well presented. Nice one!
tyrauber
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: WKJO update Reply with quote

Ty Rauber here, just checking in to thank you all for your wonderful comments.

What a surreal week that was. Get this:

I got back from Chicago last night after a 15 hour drive to find out my internet had been turned off. After 50 minutes on the phone, and 4 calls later, they told me the connection had been terminated by telegram! And that I could pick up a copy at the local branch of Comcast. I can't wait to read that. A Telegram! LOL. Who are these jokers?

I think Chicago was a success. We met a lot of good people and a few bad ones. Even though they showed the film at 9AM we got a decent crowd. People were shouting out lines and talking back to the film. It was a riot. One woman weeped through the whole thing. Surreal!

We sold over 100 DVDs, even though the DVD is available for free online. And last I checked, we had over 18,000 hits.

I think the most exciting part about all this is that when archive.org started struggling from the weight, and people had trouble accessing the film, the fans went into action. They put it up on youtube, google video and bit torrent. They made sure that even if the film was no longer on archive.org, anyone who wanted it could get it. They are the heroes as far as I am concerned.

Let's see. We got multiple copies to Alex Jones. I handed a copy to him myself. No word if he has watched it, let alone supports it. We shall see in time. We got to hang with the gang from Loose Change. What a solid group of guys. We gave them a copy of WKJO. If they like it, maybe they will push Alex.

One last comment. I got to say I am somewhat frustrated with this whole movement- especially in the US. At the conference, it seemed that egos carried more weight than truth. Since I am a big fan of ego-death, this disturbed me. What disturbed me more, was that this egoist mentality seems to permeate the boards too.

I have seen posts uncovering my corporate background and accusing me of being a spook, or disinfo agent. I just can't help but laugh. Some of these posts are simply hilarious.

These posts don't disturb me. What disturbs me is the "you must agree with my opinion or you're a government agent" attitude. It seems everyone wants to argue about HOW it happened, not WHO and WHY. Which to me are the most important questions.

Who cares if it was bombs in the building or remote controlled aircraft or fake hijackers. Sure all may be true. There is a distinct possibility. But the more we argue about which is more true, the less chance we have of making a change.

In the immortal words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: WKJO update Reply with quote

tyrauber wrote:
Who cares if it was bombs in the building or remote controlled aircraft or fake hijackers. Sure all may be true. There is a distinct possibility. But the more we argue about which is more true, the less chance we have of making a change.

I agree that arguing about details is less important than exposing the criminals.

However, the 'bombs in the buildings' issue is very important. This is proven and, especially regarding WTC7, is a shocking fact that can and will open peoples' eyes.

The public need this shock to begin to 'get it' about 911. Once the horrible truth dawns on someone then all the rest tends to automatically follow.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty,

Thanks for the report from the conference. Agree with you about the egos and the minutae. The average Jo is still fairly ignorant or disinterested re 911 truth and works like yours are all helping the process of osmosis and education - congratulations.

WKJO is great - I was interested to hear how much of the material you covered in the unfolding dialogue was discussed by Richard Andrew Grove very recently:

http://911source.org/audio/by/title/911_whistleblower_richard_andrew_g rove

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WKJO update Reply with quote

Hi Ty

Loved the film and its approach. The wider context and connections of 9/11 (to say Pakistan/Afghanistan, drugs, Irancontra, Kroll, etc.) is a vital and often overlooked area of the evidence.

I completely agree with you as regards egos and the petty squabbles that have done so much to damage this movement, which is a major reason why this site studiously avoids promoting one theory over another or one 'spokesperson' over another:all positions are welcome. And possibly because of this approach we have so far largely avoided the internal politics and battle of egos that plague all organisations (especially those based on a hierarchy)

I hope you managed to bump into Ian Crane and Annie Machon who were in Chicago representing 'us'. I know they also share our distaste of egos and self promotion.

kbo234 wrote:
However, the 'bombs in the buildings' issue is very important. This is proven and, especially regarding WTC7, is a shocking fact that can and will open peoples' eyes.

On the above, I would just say that whilst I'm convinced that WTC7 was a controlled demolion and the evidence is compelling, I wouldn't describe it as proven atleast in the court of public and professional opinion. That is the battle we have to win
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty,

cheers for the report of the conference. It is a pity to hear about the problems you felt still existed as I thought that this event would pull everyone together.

It does seem ridculous that we feel the need to have to find more reasons for people to believe us. Surely just the incorrect facts in the Commision Report should be enough for us to demand a fuller enquiry. Couple this with the NORAD standown and the WT7 collapse and we have a pretty solid case. Unfortunately none of us can prove anything else, as strong as our suspicions may be, but we have a right to question it and to raise awareness of these facts.

There does seem to be a culture of people wanting to know more than the others, hence the amount of conjecture that occurs. As Ian pointed out, hierarchal organisations are ultimately going to be breeding grounds for politics and greed, just the system we are questioning. Let's make sure that we refrain from this in our movement and unite to our common goal of a full independent enquiry. This will give the answers we need even if it may not give us the answers we want. This is applicable to any position we may have. Let's unite and make the world a better place!

tyrauber
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Kroll/Convar/OnTrack Reply with quote

kbo234, I agree that 'bombs in the building' is the most important HOW issue. I personally think the demolition of WTC7 is the closest thing we got to a smoking gun. The question is if there were demolitions in the building, when were they installed. I am concerned that it can never be conclusively proven, yet I am eager to be proven wrong.

re: shock, you hit the nail on the head. The american public needs a shock to wake them up from their comatose PTSD state.

Andrew Johnson, Richard Groove and I know each other. We have only met 3 times, but we have been talking off and on for the last year. He was our first fan and probably our number 1 fan. He was a fan of the movie when it was just a six minute short. He contacted us, but I didn't tell him we were working on the full feature until it was done, solely because at that time I didn't trust anyone but Ryan. Since then, Richard and I have started a dialogue and he has independently confirmed a lot of the material of the film.

For those not familiar with Richard Groove, check out this link:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/340627.shtml

ian neal, I am on this forum for that same very reason. I can see that you all are open to all ideas/research/theories and further are open to researching all angles. 9-11 is so multi-dimensional that it will take all of us to "figure it out." I did not meet Ian and Annie. I wish I had. Let them know I would love to talk with them.

andyb, Meria Heller gave a keynote speech in Chicago that echoed my opinion in regards to unity in the movement. Sadly, as the weekend progressed, I got the impression that that sentiment was not shared with the majority.

"Let's unite and make the world a better place!"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Guys, if you are all interested in a little research project, I could use your help over on this forum:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=528 0&st=30

Trying to track down a link between Convar and OnTrack, prior to the 2002 purchase by Kroll. Appears SOMEONE has been messing with history.

Best Wishes to All,

Ty Rauber
wkjo@deadartfilms.com
ianrcrane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Who Killed John O'Neill Reply with quote

Hi Ty,

I am pleased to be able to report that I did attend the screening of WKJO on Sunday morning, in Chicago. I was so impressed that I actually bought a copy of the DVD from you, immediately after I walked out of the salon. This was one of only two DVD's that I actually purchased throughout the whole weekend. So, high praise indeed!

I am sorry that I didn't get the opportunity to actually introduce myself... you were, quite rightly, busy selling copies of the DVD in the afterglow of the screening!

The film was extremely well received and it was evident that a few of the audience had watched it often enough to know the script by heart ... it was almost reminiscent of going to a Rocky Horror fest back in the 70's ... indeed, you might even find people coming to future screenings in their trappers hat & dressing gown!!

You are certainly to be congratulated on an outstanding piece of work. Whilst it is not necessarily a vehicle for introducing people to 9/11 Truth, it is a valuable tool to accelerate the comprehension of the incestuous links that have dominated (and continue to dominate) US administrations, for best part of a century!

With regard to your comments about the Clash of Egos, I would have to say, that I had a completely different experience. I spent much of the weekend networking and, with a couple of notable exceptions, did not experience any overt arrogance or unnecessary posturing.

Indeed, I felt that the event actually served as forum for people to debate their particular pet theories, whilst at the same time encouraging them to recognise the need for cohesion in projecting the case for 9/11 Truth.

Did you participate in any of the strategy sessions on Sunday afternoon? If you did, I'm sure you will agree that there is a tremendous amount of enthusiasm and energy within the US 9/11 Truth Movement ... the challenge will be to ensure that it is channelled effectively and I got the distinct impression that the vast majority of participants recognised the need for unity.

All in all, I thought that Chicago was an absolutely outstanding event and I am humbled to have had the opportunity to be surrounded by so many true patriots.

Best regards,

Ian R. Crane
tyrauber
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Rocky Horror Conspiracy Style Reply with quote

Ian,

I am glad your experience in Chicago left you with a positive vibe. I should state that the majority of the attendees I met with shared the desire for unity. It was only a few select- shall I say- larger players that put me off. I mean, you follow these people and their work for 5 years and yet, some of them wouldn't even give me the time to shake my hand. One in particular.

I found Jim Marrs to be the exception. What a great guy. He will shake your hand, look you in the eye and shoot the * with you. What a warm and wonderful man. I wish only the best for Jim.

Quote:
The film was extremely well received and it was evident that a few of the audience had watched it often enough to know the script by heart ... it was almost reminiscent of going to a Rocky Horror fest back in the 70's ... indeed, you might even find people coming to future screenings in their trappers hat & dressing gown!!

Ian, nothing would make me happier. If WKJO became a Rocky Horror fest, I would be ecstatic. And I think that is where it is going. From what I am hearing people are watching the movie, not just multiple times, but double digits. And some of those lines, are just too fun not to spout out.

"They'll take us to an underground bunker and tie car batteries to our nuts."

I mean who hasn't thought that at one time.

I guess I needed to be clear. I wasn't speaking about the majority of the movement only the key players at the top and not all of them. I had a list of people I wanted to deliver the movie too and one in specific was extremely difficult to approach. So I think that left me unnerved.

I think the other aspect to it, is that everyone was sure the movement had been infiltrated- and most likely it had- and spooks were everywhere - and most likely they were. But as a result everyone was acting all cloak and dagger, and quite frankly I am passed that.

I don't have secrets. I'll talk to anyone. And I will qualify any information I receive. If someone wants you dead, you are dead. No amount of safety is going to save you. But if you feel your work is greater than yourself, it shouldn't matter.

Ian, I am glad you made it home safely. Thanks for coming to the show and buying a DVD. I hope to see you soon in the UK.

Best Wishes to All,

Ty Rauber
wkjo@deadartfilms.com
MMC
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ty,

I'm just after adding a copy of your film to my site. It is a very good piece of work, well scripted and well acted. I think it is exactly what people need to see, as I feel that in an exaggerated way, it represents the conflict that must exist in the majority of the population across the planet.

Its nice to see someone willing to connect the dots and ask the important question...why?

Only by focusing on the "why?" can you escape the world of delusion and disinformation.

There was a series on Channel 4 TV called "Space Cadets", were they tricked several people into thinking they were being launched into space. If they had asked the question "Why?"...why were they there?...who would stand to benefit?...then the story would have fallen apart.

I would like to see this broadcast on mainstream TV, cable and satellite. I hope you get that chance.

Movie 10: Who Killed John O'Neill?
http://www.gieis.uni.cc/evidence/mov10/index.html

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very informative article detailing John O'Neill's work at the FBI, his investigations, how they were thwarted, by whom and the comical smear campaign that led him to resign.

Also, I've searched the forum for Barbara Bodine but could only find one reference to her in a post about the 9/11 Truth Pack DVD.

Barbara Bodine was the reason why O'Neills efforts to investigate the USS Cole attack in Yemen were thwarted. Her connections are interesting to say the least.

http://www.exile.ru/2002-September-19/feature_story.html

Ty,

You and your team are to be congratulated on a seminal piece of work.

Thank you.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Kroll/Convar/OnTrack Reply with quote

People, Ty has issued an interesting challenge.

tyrauber wrote:

Guys, if you are all interested in a little research project, I could use your help over on this forum:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=528 0&st=30

Trying to track down a link between Convar and OnTrack, prior to the 2002 purchase by Kroll. Appears SOMEONE has been messing with history.

Best Wishes to All,

Ty Rauber
wkjo@deadartfilms.com

Let's see if we can help with this.

Reuters originally reported that Convar, a German data recovery company were contracted by some WTC clients to retrieve data stored on their WTC computer systems.

Although some have expressed doubt about this report, Convar have a video about it here http://www.datarecovery-europe.com/videos.htm

These computers may reveal important information on alleged trades just prior to the WTC demolitions.

Ty quotes a now defunct internet source linking Convar with a UK company Ontrack. However, it appears that a link between Convar & Ontrack has yet to be found.

If you follow the thread on the LC forum above you will find that Ty has posted some other links to get us started.

An interesting discovery made by Ty is that web archive sources show Ontrack's 2002 press releases actually result in documents dated 2004, after Ontrack's acquisition in June 2002 by, guess who, Kroll Associates whom, as you know were in turn acquired by Marsh Mclellan Inc.

Can anyone find a link between Convar.de and Ontrack ?

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the thread here:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&a ddress=125x100059

for research that was instigated by the WKJO film

This is the summary thread, but there are links to the 3 original threads.

Ty Rauber contributed to the threads. Check it out.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: 9/11 and the Greenberg Familia Reply with quote

9/11 and the Greenberg Familia

By Jerry Mazza
Online Journal Associate Editor

Sep 29, 2006, 01:06

Democratic Underground Demopedia reports in Who Killed John O’Neill http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/index.php/Who_Killed_John_O %27Neill that at the time of 9/11, AIG, the world’s largest insurance company, and subsidiaries Marsh McLennan, ACE and Kroll, were run by the Greenberg family. With Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member Maurice “Hank” Greenberg as the AIG godfather, the Familia’s tentacles curled around the heart of the tragedy.

Hank’s son Jeffrey, a CFR member as well, was chairman of Marsh & McLennan, situated on floors throughout the North Tower of the World Trade Center as well as the top floors of the South Tower. Marsh also had ties to the CIA. Son Evan Greenberg, a CFR member, was CEO of ACE Limited, situated in Tower 7, which also contained AIG subsidiary Kroll, closely related to the CIA, also with an office in Tower 7.

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1261.shtml

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: