FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Holes In Heaven : H.A.A.R.P.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Holes In Heaven : H.A.A.R.P. Reply with quote

Having listened to "Wistleblower" Richard Andrew Grove and taken his advice to take notes,
I looked into one of his revellations: "Holes in Heaven", I can NOT believe what I have found.
As I understand it, now the American Government have taken it upon themselves to alter "Nature".. Twisted Evil

Jerry Smith - The world of James Bond style technologies is not just fantasy.
In fact, some are hiding in plain sight. Jerry E. Smith ... (jerryesmith.com), author of Haarp:
The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy reveals the darker possibilities of one of these exotic technologies:
http://documentaries.ws/1/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.53

There is also info regarding H.A.A.R.P. to be found on Google:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4707037153987098594

Are these people intent on destroying the World? .. Twisted Evil
________
FORD TEMPO
________
New Mexico Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can also be downloaded off www.question911.com
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a background on what the US and other countries have been doing with regard to using our own planet as a medium for creating weapons then Rosalie Bertell's, 'Planet Earth: The Latest Weapon of War' is very interesting. The author is a nun and peace activist but she knows her stuff having advised the UN on weapons and such like.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0704344289/qid=1149105075/sr= 1-6/ref=sr_1_0_6/026-0526609-4303651

It's quite an educational text so can be a little hard to read and the emphasis is meant to be on how the military is damaging the environment and not about weird weapons and nature altering devices such as HAARP. However, some of it is quite eye opening.

The hole in the ozone for instance was actually created by the US as an experiment in enhancing the carrying capacity for radio transmissions around the globe, as was the sending of millions of copper needles into the upper atmosphere during another secret exercise. Earthquake creating technology is also examined.

She also gives a detailed account of how the US in the late 80's deliberately raised age old tensions between Sebs, Croats and Muslims by insisting that Yugoslavia start trading properly with the West. By threatening and ultimately carrying out that threat to withdraw western subsidies and so on, the US almost single handedly ruined the Yugoslavian economy which led to civil war.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, James C you give us the alternate technology no-no on another thread and then
give us the HAARP on here
Dont forget HAARP is about reining in our destiny via the attempted electromagnetic control of the simple uprating of the planetary vibration by way of GPS or rather Starwars, the HAARP relay stations known as mobile masts or cell towers, the chemtrail plasma formation, the central control units at Pine Gap and Menwith Hill. These are all central control methods aimed at countering the parasite-shedding vibratory uplift
You know, these illuminati type bloodsuckers - their time is finished, over -of course they use their owned and developed technology to counter the trend, as much as they use staged events to manipulate the cognitive consciousness
The same * as they use in their transmitted images of the war on terror they seek to use in a more direct way
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dh,

I have never suggested that alternative technologies don't exist or that mind * games are not employed. 9/11 was a mind * using some of these technologies such as Global Hawk. I just don't share the concept of having used CGI to create fake film clips of the WTC planes or that alternative technology can provide free energy (not sure which thread you are referring to).

Sorry for the confusion.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosalie Bertell on video here:

http://www.snowshoefilms.com/rbertell.html

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read about Nikola Tesla, plenty to learn about.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Hi dh,

I have never suggested that alternative technologies don't exist or that mind f*ck games are not employed. 9/11 was a mind f*ck using some of these technologies such as Global Hawk. I just don't share the concept of having used CGI to create fake film clips of the WTC planes or that alternative technology can provide free energy (not sure which thread you are referring to).

Sorry for the confusion.

Me neither Laughing Love the asterisks James
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't use asterisks so can conclude that some moderator tampering has taken place - oooh those damn PTB.

Very Happy
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having run my own forum, I suspect that there is a language filter running.

Previewing this message with a levy of expletives confirms that.

I also administered on a forum for young people where liberal use of Anglo-Saxon was an issue - words like 'f*ck' (my asterisk) were replaced by silly words which made the posts look ridiculous and swearing pointless. Pity this can't be applied to young parents addressing their toddlers in real life!

At least the reader here can get a full sense of what is written and it should be enough to protect anybody who might be offended.
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHR : Why were you going to delete this thread? .. Shocked
________
VAPORIZER STORE
________
Growing Marijuana

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread's subject matter is not related to 9/11 - that is why it was going to be deleted.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JHR wrote:
This thread's subject matter is not related to 9/11 - that is why it was going to be deleted.

I disagree with you here JHR
I think most people here would think there is a multifaceted attack on the population's imagining of itself on a range that includes 9/11 and investigation of HAARP

ps I''ve pulled all my mad rants off in favour of the far more pressing topic
Let it stand
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleaned down thread - will leave this one as demonstration of good faith.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a post from this thread which cannot be quoted accurately because it has been deleted, Flamesong wrote:
This looks like arbitrary censorship

There are countless other threads on this forum which are not directly 9/11 related and quite a few which are not even indirectly related. That this was pruned because it alluded to censorship on this forum gives off a whiff of Indymediocrity.

I don't feel strongly either way about non-9/11 related threads but inconsistency in this fashion is an offence to my sense of freedom of speech.
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is as follows:

1. This forum is dedicated to 9/11 & 7/7 related material
2. H.A.A.R.P is not directly related to either 9/11 or 7/7
3. The rules of this board state:

Quote:
1. No ad hominem remarks directed towards any person or group
2. No glorification or discussion that could lead to any violent act(s)
3. No advertising of products and/or services unrelated to the forum mission.
4. Topics must be based around 9/11 and 7/7 subject matter

Breaking these rules will lead to deletion of posts and a possible ban. In the case of (2) and (3) an immediate deletion, ban and IP block will be implemented.

See: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=926

and therefore this thread should be deleted.

5. If we don't moderate then all-hell breaks loose.
6. If we do moderate we get some complaints.

... so, please read and try to understand the rules before you post.

We have a hard enough time trying to persuade people to look at the facts surrounding 9/11 and 7/7 without references to H.A.A.R.P, UFOs, Freemasonry, alternative energy theory, reptilian entities etc. etc. and so the rules were collectively devised to try to focus the content of posts on the facts surrounding 9/11 and 7/7. That is all there is to it - nothing more, nothing less. Without this moderation the Campaign begins to fall into the grey area of a less than credible body of people.

Also, on the basis that the thread had been trashed by the use of multiple instances of obscene (i.e. irrelevant and offensive to some) language, it was decided to clean up the thread after the offending posts were removed. The trashing of the thread alone should have led to its removal - but as a show of good faith it was decided to leave the cleaned up thread in place. Thanks to dh for his decision to help out with this process.

You are correct that there are some threads that are not exactly related to the main foci of this board - and they should also be considered for deletion. The fact that they are there is an indicator of tolerance and not excessive use of moderation. That does not mean it's a free-for-all as far as subject matter is concerned - please consider this before posting.

I'm sure you can appreciate the logic behind any decisions to delete material on this board. It is a tricky responsibility and I can assure you that all due care is taken when such decisions are considered and undertaken.
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: just look up... Reply with quote

its been going on for a while look up chemtrails too.
then look at pictures from around the world listen to a guy call will thomas on google.
then look up at our sky on any good day.

look familiar

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
H.A.A.R.P is not directly related to either 9/11 or 7/7

Well I hate and hesitate to be disagreeable again so soon in the same place,JHR, but I think you're wrong
The only thing that bothers you about HAARP is its unprovability and the global control applications assigned it
The technology may well be other than what is supposed to be
For instance,both Webster Tarpley and Paul Watson, A Jones's webmaster, concede in their books that some other force than or as well as conventional explosives may have been occurring at the wtc demolitions
What's the nature of this stuff? how does it correlate?what's Haarp there for? How is the signal mediated?You get back to Tesla all the time, and you can't deny stuff about these correlated hidden technologies, just because it isn't yet proven
It's a clear consequence of the 911 revelation and journey, and it's why you shouldn't be too keen to knock down closely related topics
Amen and no cursing
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:
In a post from this thread which cannot be quoted accurately because it has been deleted, Flamesong wrote:
This looks like arbitrary censorship

There are countless other threads on this forum which are not directly 9/11 related and quite a few which are not even indirectly related. That this was pruned because it alluded to censorship on this forum gives off a whiff of Indymediocrity.

I don't feel strongly either way about non-9/11 related threads but inconsistency in this fashion is an offence to my sense of freedom of speech.

Well, I agree with you on this one, of course Flamesong
It was that unannounced interference with the very well self-moderated and occasional expression of strong language that set me off on one
I could see no harm to the movement from the occasionallly expressed unasterisked word
Nor can I see any harm coming from what I would regard as interrelated threads such as this
We always need to see the interrelatedness of issues and not the isolation of single issues
That's part of their control mechanism
I fully understand that if it's not to become some hippy drum circle there needs to be some kind of moderation
But if posters can offer some kind of interrelatedness with the central issue then it should stand
Solomon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owning The Weather

The repurcussions of playing GOD with "Mother Nature".. Twisted Evil
Instead of treating the environment with a bit more respect, man seems willing to spend billions
in his efforts to manipulate the weather to his material advantage. This documentary looks at
the history of weather modification by the Military plus additional de-classified experiments.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8262483364410309502&q=%22HAARP %22 .. Twisted Evil

Sorry! This is bordering on the insane IMHO.
And, like everything else, we're very likely to learn our lesson the hard way.

Solomon.
________
BMW Z3 HISTORY
________
Vt600
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: