FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANGER Is An Energy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: ANGER Is An Energy Reply with quote

I am beginning to get angry, whether it will last who knows but it is born out of frustration. Reading what one guy had to say on the Islam TV forum about media control I cited the Charlie Sheen story. Search 'Charlie Sheen 9-11' on the BBC website, nothing not one article search 'Charlie Sheen Divorce' a week or so later, three articles. Now, three articles, how could they possibly justify not one re.911, they obviously consider him to be newsworthy.

Angry yet non-violent.

Last edited by kookomula on Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ANGER Is An Energy Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
I am beginning to get angry, whether it will last who knows but it is born out of fustration. Reading what one guy had to say on the Islam TV forum about media control I cited the Charlie Sheen story. Search 'Charlie Sheen 9-11' on the BBC website, nothing not one article search 'Charlie Sheen Divorce' a week or so later, three articles. Now, three articles, how could they possibly justify not one re.911, they obviously consider him to be newsworthy.

Angry yet non-violent.

Keep it up,Kookomola. Never mind anger. Our boiling rage ought to spill over from our otherwise quiet lives. Are we * getting a big back-up of our repressed jissom - sorry ladies on this one, I'm sure you could offer a cognate scenario on this - How are we holding back on this
This aint sex but some wholly perverse scenario
Why the hell are we holding back?
We should be spilling this all over the neighbourhood
Sorry for the crude imagery, but the elements aren't unconnected - see Wilhelm Reich
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Images of Bill Hicks and wax darts...

Squall7
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:
Images of Bill Hicks and wax darts...

Quite like Bill Hicks, though I don't really identify with him when he talks about weed. Not that I mind people smoking it, just I'm drug neutral, rather than pro drugs.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: ANGER Is An Energy Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
I am beginning to get angry, whether it will last who knows but it is born out of fustration. Reading what one guy had to say on the Islam TV forum about media control I cited the Charlie Sheen story. Search 'Charlie Sheen 9-11' on the BBC website, nothing not one article search 'Charlie Sheen Divorce' a week or so later, three articles. Now, three articles, how could they possibly justify not one re.911, they obviously consider him to be newsworthy.

Angry yet non-violent.

We should be angry about what's going on IMO. The challenge is to channel that anger into effective opposition, rather than to dissipate it into activities which have little effect or are even counterproductive. If our anger is expressed mainly in terms of talking to the converted on this website it is not very effective. If it means getting out there and talking to new people, distributing literature and DVDs, lobbying the powerful and organising groups of 9/11 truth activists to do more of it, we are making good use of our anger.

I propose anger at the moment can be channelled through leafletting screenings of the Flight 93 film on general release from today, see leaflet: http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/flight93.pdf
and also on visiting universities, leafletting and finding interested supporters there who will help spread the word before the end of this term, see: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=8820#8820

Noel
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was lucky enough to see Bill Hicks at Sheffield University in November '92.

This guy was a GOD. Everyone should listen to him. I particularly liked his take on what happens to each US president just after being sworn into office. In case you're wondering, he describes the president being taken into a private room and shown a clip of the Kennedy assasination from a different angle never seen before which clearly exposes the existence of other killers, then the new president is told that they will obey whatever the oilgarch requests, (brilliant, although much better if you listen to him saying it).

This guy was years ahead of his time. They even axed his performance from Saturday Night Live just before he died because they said the American audience wouldn't be able to accept his views just yet.

Pure genius.

Last edited by James C on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
...I particularly liked his take on what happens to each US president just after being sworn into office. In case you're wondering, he describes the president being taken into a private room and shown a clip of the Kennedy assasination from a different angle never seen before which clearly exposes the existence of other killers, then the new president is told that they will obey whatever the oilgarch requests, (brilliant, although much better if you listen to him saying it).

Hear it here:

http://www.flamesong.com/audio/elite.html

...well until my hosting contract runs out...
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also:

http://www.flamesong.com/humour/hicks.html

and the official siet:

http://www.billhicks.com
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Flamesong
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anger is a NEGATIVE energy

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anger is justified.

Passive zombies are a negative energy.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

Anger is an energy, to quote John Lydon (from the PiL song, 'Rise') - channeling it contructively rather than destructively might be challenging for some but nonetheless it is possible and can be extremely positive.
Maureen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Anger and the Web of Life Reply with quote

We are all part of the web of life. If we harm anything of the earth we harm ourselves (Chief Seattle verse). Anger channelled constructively is called love. True love is unconditional, no criticising, no passing judgement - after all "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

We can still be assertive without slapping others in the face because we disagree with their ideas. To me that would be extremely positive.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very wise and well put Maureen
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:

Yes it is...and imbalance is a very bad thing

Its easy enough to think of negative imblance...Ive found most people find a positive imbalance harder to naturally identify

But theres nothing wrong with negative energy:

(Its like saying that half a magnetic field is "evil")

Negative energy gives us:

Willpower: determination: concentration: focus: discipline

The only wrong comes from how we relate to it

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although Im not into the "red mist" myself, I find a warp spasm rarely makes for lasting resolution
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: can u imagine if bill hicks got hold of 911 Reply with quote

wow!

what about other fearless comdiens?
are there any?
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Thomas maybe?
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhawk wrote:
Mark Thomas maybe?

I actually got in Mark Thomas face about various topics including 9/11 when I bumped into him at Trafalgar Square a couple of years ago. He gave me the impression that he thought we were 'less than sane for our views'.

His website had a forum which was not shy of any subject but some stuff was removed. It has now disappeared but his site seems to be under reconstruction.

I'd be interested in any update on his views!

http://www.mtcp.co.uk
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a forum at:

http://www.markthomasinfo.com

I tried to use my old log-in but cannot access it and when I tried to re-register I got an error - the perils of having a Mac in a Bill Gates world!
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidentally, I'm afraid that the Bill Hicks audio links will no longer work as the flamesong website is no more.

When I have some new webspace I will upload them there and update the links.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong, I would love to see the clips whenever you manage this. i agree that Hicks appears well ahead of his time. he is probably correct with the JFK issue although I rather suspect the guys get shown it far earlier and make the bought decision to run for office as willing puppets. Bush jr meanwhile probably has had the tape since he was small as a momento of family video. LOL and no Im not sure Bush Sr had a role, but it does make sense however, which CT's often seem to do, but thats just coincidence and convenient right?

Mark Thomas I really hoped would be an angle worth pursuing, I have yet to get around to it personally. Perhaps a major sustained campaign to get him to look at some evidence by all here would be an activist possible? We'd at least have him on record as aware but doing nothing about it at the very least.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might do this sooner than I thought - but still not that soon.

It sounds like you might be expecting video - it's just the new president/JFK clip from one of his CDs which I thought might be enough to turn on some non-Hicks initiated souls on here.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and as for all the drivel about anger being some avoidable negative energy - if it wasn't for the anger of most of the people on this forum there wouldn't be a 9/11 Truth Movement, here or anywhere!

It ain't the anger that's the problem - it's what you do with it!

As Bill would say, 'I'm right, you're wrong, now shut the **** up!'

* Asterisks included for those too sensitive to face reality.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having whinged to the forum admin that I couldn't register using a Mac s/he sorted it out and I registered without a problem.

It is fairly virgin territory so perhaps now might be the time to draw attention to our campaign.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Babies & "The Dharma" Reply with quote

Quote:
Negative energy gives us:

Willpower: determination: concentration: focus: discipline

What do you mean by "Negative Energy"? How can something "negative" be positive?!

Is this a "negative/angry email" to one of my friends see quote below! (I might as well say to ANY of my friends or it appears ANYONE I know! Apart from, obviously, thiose involved in 9/11) asking her to watch "Mind the Gap".

She has not emailed me back and I doubt she will. There will just be a BIG SILENCE as usual (as with everyone else I know). If I send her an email tonight about "How is (that blue haired South African cricket player - can't remember his name - she is obsessed with him - Kevin Peterson?) she will send me a long email back, going on about him and how georgious he is! Even though her own two sons have gone on to me in the past about David Icke and "The Matrix" (now some kind of "plastic" has come between us and there seems to be no more real "communication" going on!)

Quote:
Watch this film (below) and send it around please - we are living in Hell and it is time a lot more people woke up to this fact and started to work towards changing things - please get Joe and Michael to watch this and to please email me with their comments...

This email may have been a touch "angry"? maybe you think? I send sweet and loving emails to her and other people I know, asking them to watch films, take notice, whatever and I get the same response - total silence!

I talk to people about Menwith Hill and the insanity of nuclear weapons etc and I just get a glazed blank stare back - the trouble is it seems to me as I walk through the Railway Station on my way home that EVERYONE is like this!! I am really not coming from a "negative" position here - there is no choice for me now but to keep going with this whatever...but I keep wondering - do others of you somehow live in a different world to me - a world where people can "hear" and respond meaningfully to what you say to them?!

I wonder if people are linked to some kind of "current" (like in electrical current!) where they are like "plugged in" to a certain frequency and can only hear things on that "frequency" I'm now on a different sort of "frequency" and they literally cannot hear me!

Anyone else at all, know what I am saying here, please?! I am not saying "My God, it's hopeless, let's give uo now!" by any means - I am just asking if anyone else experiences this?!

Also, is anyone here familiar with the Hindu concept of "The Dharma" and feels that they can now see it?! If so, maybe send me a private email as I dare say this kind of thing will sound pretty insane and seriously annoy a whole lot of people if I keep on about it whilst "on Board"!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma

One thing I have definately decided, having seen a lot of pairs of little fat bare legs, full of creases (babies legs!!) waving around in the sunshine today is:

If the Dharma is a plastic/unreal "play" you can end up "stuck in" when you "grow up" then Babies are no part of this - they are totally free, totally "real" and deserve a hell of a lot better than this bloody "Soap Opera" - trouble is I can't talk to babies and tell them "9/11 was an inside job" etc - they would just smile and girgle back at me!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely I know what your saying Jane, and it is difficult and frustrating, and one is left with a sense that one could break apart at any moment and its a constant struggle just to keep it together:

At least thats how it was for me for several years a while ago

There are as many ways to look at negative/positive (duality) as there are ways to fit words together...this relationship with This or That, Dit or Dot, is the very signature of human conciousness, and is mirrored in the seperation of the left/right hemispheres of the brain

and yet...it is a learned persepctive: it "doesnt have to be like this"

Balance, I have learned, is the key: a balanced conciousness cannot be prone to the excesses of either positive or negative aspects of energy: a balanced mind does not start wars and murder for wealth or power: neither does it float on a cloud only seeing the best in people, blind to any possible harm around itself

Only when we exist at and live from our point of balance can we see that everything has a part in the greater whole: only then do we know what clarity and sanity truly is: and then can we truly use our lives to help the world

pap
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anger isn't a useful emotion if we're looking to spread the truth further. How would you deal with someone telling you something tremendously important while visibly angry at the same time?

Better to channel it into something more positive, such as determination.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well of course: Anger blocks Empathy: doesnt equal good communication

With anger compared to determination, I'm suggesting they are different amplitudes on the same waveform

BTW: interesting angle on Mark Thomas to come out of this thread

pap
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Well of course: Anger blocks Empathy: doesnt equal good communication

With anger compared to determination, I'm suggesting they are different amplitudes on the same waveform

BTW: interesting angle on Mark Thomas to come out of this thread

I've found that most people are angry because of circumstances they do not agree with.

The conversion to determination in order to sort it out can be hard, but extremely worthwhile.

And you're right. Anger totally blocks empathy, and I'd argue that the latter is stronger than the former.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: