FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Umm, a bit embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:16 am    Post subject: Umm, a bit embarassed Reply with quote

Hi, i guess...
Used to be a major poster here, back when 911 research seemed relevant. I sort of dip in here, every now and then, to see where things are. Thought i'd say 'hi' and get a lay of the land. Hope the fights still alive. Sorry i left it. It looks like that fight was lost but i hope not. Serious respect to you who are still here...shame we didn't win....

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been reading through my old posts. Depressing. Realise how important the thing i was fighting for was. I left 911 alone a long time ago. I gave up.
* sake. Any of you old timers give me a shout. Would be good to hear from you.

Wakeymedia
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter what you're doing or the scale of your givingupness, make sure that you hand out DVD's of either "Zero: An Investigation Into 9/11" or "Loose Change - American Coup" or "Improbable Collapse" to people. As many copies as you can possibly assemble. Keep doing that.

Toodle pip.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well said wakey
and the fact that defector posted this in the news section shows attention seeking not exactly honourable intentions
as with iro the other day and the rest of the western media your role now appears to be to attempt to bring the determined of us down into your well of dispirit & slough of despond
but you can't kill the spirit much as wicked witch of the West Hilary Clinton and her trillions would wish
c'mon Defector kick off your shoes and get back on the programme

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
well said wakey
and the fact that defector posted this in the news section shows attention seeking not exactly honourable intentions
as with iro the other day and the rest of the western media your role now appears to be to attempt to bring the determined of us down into your well of dispirit & slough of despond
but you can't kill the spirit much as wicked witch of the West Hilary Clinton and her trillions would wish
c'mon Defector kick off your shoes and get back on the programme

I think that's way off track, and a pretty deplorable comment

The entire reason 'iro' left the 9/11 cause is due to the fact that the majority of people involved in it are bickering, paranoid and badly organised. It's a caricature that has proved very pervasive.

There is no dispiritness that 9/11 was/is a dishonourable or demoralising thing to research (as the official story is a pile of dogsh*t) - the problem that drove people away has been (im afraid its true) the nature of the people who are 'fighting' for 9/11 truth.

It's also that you can educate someone about 9/11 - and they might even believe you... but in the end most people are not that bothered. Its very strange indeed.. but its true.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine that's because it has slowly sunk in to countless millions that 9/11 was not what we were told at the time.
iro wrote:
It's also that you can educate someone about 9/11 - and they might even believe you... but in the end most people are not that bothered. Its very strange indeed.. but its true.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is certainly despiriting to see the lack of interest exhibited by so many people, particularly Muslims, students and left-wingers (poisoned by their 'leaders' ill-conceived recommendations to avoid questioning the official 9/11 'narrative), but the campaign must still go on.
It would be much more understandable if we lived in an openly repressive society, where to question the Government or 'Elite' is to court attacks, imprisonment, torture and murder (though our Govt.'s openly support regimes where these things are common, and are becoming increasingly more prone to adopt the same practices in their home countries); then it would be understandable to stay quiet and follow the herd.
'Wakey' was right; make copies of DVD's and leaflets, and get them out to people. The few converts you make will be well worth the effort, and you'll feel more at ease with yourself, because you haven't just given up.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I had 2 JWs staring at my AE911 truth car sticker on the drive. I was hoping they were going to knock but when they didnt so i went after them . A good chat and they left with a dvd. They hadnt heard of Building 7 either.
Take enough cards out the pyramid and it will eventually fall

outsider

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Today I had 2 JWs staring at my AE911 truth car sticker on the drive. I was hoping they were going to knock but when they didnt so i went after them . A good chat and they left with a dvd. They hadnt heard of Building 7 either.

You frightened off JW'ses? That could be a selling point to get more people interested!

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:

While in Brentwood I had somewhat of a conversation with JWs over a few months til I gave them a 9/11 doc and I never saw them again Surprised

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

'Wakey' was right; make copies of DVD's and leaflets, and get them out to people. The few converts you make will be well worth the effort, and you'll feel more at ease with yourself, because you haven't just given up.

converts to what?
what are they converting to? you make it sound like its a clear convincing alternative, like a movement with coherence or a political party or something. It's not.

I am fully under the impression that the reason many people believe 9/11 was a lie, but dont go further and just continue on with their lives is because of either a tentative sniff into online forums, or meeting 9/11 truthers in real life sends them running in the opposite direction.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
outsider wrote:

converts to what?
what are they converting to? you make it sound like its a clear convincing alternative, like a movement with coherence or a political party or something. It's not.

I am fully under the impression that the reason many people believe 9/11 was a lie, but dont go further and just continue on with their lives is because of either a tentative sniff into online forums, or meeting 9/11 truthers in real life sends them running in the opposite direction.

Booo...Evil Laugh Muahahaha

Razz

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another convert made. the delivery man for my local indian takeaway had never heard of Building 7-- that was until i went to order a meal. He now has a copy of dvd about it. A little more light of truth in peoples lives helps dispel the darkness--- or opens up the rabbit hole and pandoras box all in one go.
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you, fish.

Strange, though, around our way we have converted JW's - give them enough biblical variations throughout the ages and they slowly come round.

Once they hear of the Gnostics they start re-evaluation ;-)

Once they see clips of WTC7, they put their bibles away...and head for Information Clearing House, Sabrowski etc...

YHWH has sooo much to answer for, as does Bibi and his merry gang of psychopaths...

IMO, the more certain 'leading lights' of the so-called '9/11 Truth Movement' try to steer and guide perception to suit themselves, the more likely it will be that those on the sidelines will revolt.

IMO

Any attempts at 'Unity' are doomed to failure, for we humans are a diverse bunch in reality.

Any attempts to avoid examining the underlying guiding force behind the events of 9/11 etc etc etc just weaken and dissipate our efforts towards the "Quest for Truth".

Keep personalities and judgement thereof out of the way and more people might listen - otherwise, we are all just f*rting to windward; stuck in parochialism and dreadfully narrow perception restrictions.

IMO

As for DVD's, please don't forget "911:Demolition" as I have noticed more people drawn in by this than other offerings.

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More deliberate provocation.
Plain fact is that people have lives to get on with & don't have time to probe every conspiracy theory to see whether or not it is true.
One things for sure though a very healthy mistrust of the authorities' 'official line' on Bin Laden etc. etc. has been established by the rigourous unpaid hard work of many people here and elsewhere.
iro wrote:

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
More deliberate provocation.
Plain fact is that people have lives to get on with & don't have time to probe every conspiracy theory to see whether or not it is true.

so does that mean that 9/11 truthers have no lives to be getting on with? That sure seems to be your implication!

Laughing
beth19870625
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: oo Reply with quote

"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: