FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 not Muslim attack, Ex-S Yorks police intel Tony Farrell
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: 7/7 not Muslim attack, Ex-S Yorks police intel Tony Farrell Reply with quote

EXCLUSIVE - Interview this evening with Tony Farrell who was sacked for his beliefs
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/53018

Former squatter Kitty O'Donaghue and Bristol Housing Action Movement spokesman Ben Ritchie talk about the LibCon government's plans to criminalise squatting. Kevin Lister explains next weekend's Bike Ride To Fairford Air Tattoo in Gloucestershire. NATO's Secret Armies: discussion with historial Danielle Ganser about NATO's 'Strategy of Tension using terror against European civilians and pretending it was the Russians or their agents, the notorious Operation Gladio. Tony Farrell was a principle police intelligence analyst for South Yorkshire police but he was sacked when he told his bosses what they didn't want to hear, that the 7/7 London Bombings were not carried out by Muslim terrorists but by the enemy within. The strange death of David Cameron's Constituency party chair Christopher Shale at the Glastonbury festival, assassination expert and barrister Michael Shrimption believes that GO2, a rogue element in MI6, may have murdered him.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the story about Tony Farrell's report and subsequent sacking make any MSM newspaper or news programme whatsoever?

(clicking the news tab on a search engine after entering 'Tony Farrell london bombings' suggests not but I'd like to be sure.)
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not as far as I can see.
He is doing his own PR work so YOU can help by contacting your favourite press with his story.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think I have a favourite press?
I just find it amazing that this can happen. I'll just try and keep spreading these stories in the only simple ways I know.
To that end, here is my facebook page, feel free to hook up...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=534931164
WARNING: If anything I write offends you, tough.

This country does appear to be under total lockdown at times. Now might be a good time to hammer away at the message of what the press dont do.
Let me know if you think there is someone or something I should be aiming at.
item8
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and here is my answer to this story, so good it just has be off this thread :

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=156465#156465

I like my promotion to moderate....

Shocked Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

item8 wrote:

Quote:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Th above reply is what readers of the Lancashire Telegraph get when I send them to my facebook, so it is a standard block by Facebook to goodinfo

Cool

nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange, I go straight to my profile when I click the link. Is it still blocked?

Can someone give me a decent source/link for the Tony Farrell story?
Instead of richplanet or any other far out sources.

Edit: Can you drop me a pm or let me know if you want to hook up on FB as I normally dont reply to strangers. Thanks.

Last edited by nrmis on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London Bombings Were An Inside Job (And So Was 9/11) Says British Police Analyst

Monday, 11 July 2011 11:57

Video interview on web page:
http://www.davidicke.com/latest-headlines-topmenu-82/50842-london-bomb ings-were-an-inside-job-and-so-was-911-says-british-police-analyst

'A Principal Intelligence Analyst for South Yorkshire Police has spoken out about the July 7th 2005 London Bombings. Tony Farrell who has served for the police since 1998 is convinced as he can be that the bombings were a false flag attack carried out by intelligence agencies. In July 2010 he was asked to compile a threat assessment report for South Yorkshire Police.

His own research lead him to believe the major threat in the UK today is from an "internal tyranny" which the public are slowly finding out about. He believes the public's reaction to these facts may present a threat of public unrest. He was dismissed from his post last year because his views were considered untenable, but the police officers who sacked him did not disagree with his views! In fact they seemed to encourage him to appeal the decision. He is now awaiting a tribunal for unfair dismissal taking place in September 2011.'

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Tony Farrell Intelligence Analyst Interview Reply with quote

Link

keep an eye on this--if true to form we may find him espousing the NPT followed by becoming a self proclaimed Messiah. Then again he could be another cog (like you and me) in the unveiling of secrets.

Daniel 2:47
The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely unwise IMO for Tony to be granting interviews to Nazi apologist Nick Kollerstrom.
Better or worse than the Daily Mail?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Extremely unwise IMO for Tony to be granting interviews to Nazi apologist Nick Kollerstrom.
Better or worse than the Daily Mail?

Many people don't believe that he is a Nazi apologist but exposes the Nazis. And many people who were and are still involved with 9/11 exposure from meetings I have been to will have nothing to do with you Tony because of what you have done in the past and ruined meetings and some even say that it is you who is the apologist.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3699907/77-was-a-plot-by-the -Government.html

7/7 ‘was a plot by the Govt’
Bizarre cop expert claim

By ROBIN PERRIE

Published: Today
COPS are being sued by an intelligence chief they sacked - over a dossier accusing the GOVERNMENT of being behind the 7/7 bombings.

Tony Farrell, 51, handed in an annual "threat assessment" report after falling for a conspiracy theory he stumbled across on the internet.

Police chiefs were stunned to be told by their adviser on where to concentrate resources that the Government was the "enemy within".

He also claimed the risk from Islamic extremists was zero and tackling crime and protecting vulnerable people was "irrelevant". Mr Farrell, a £35,000-a-year civilian worker for South Yorkshire Police, was sacked after he refused to get his mental state checked by a doctor.

He is suing for unfair dismissal and demanding £140,000 damages.

The divorced dad-of-two, from Barnsley, insisted yesterday: "I was appalled and shocked by what I discovered - everything we had been told by the Government was a lie.

"I have evidence the Government is underpinned by a satanic ideology."

He said of the 7/7 outrage in London: "I couldn't go along with the lie when 52 innocent people and four so-called bombers had been killed."

He also said 9/11 was an American "inside job". His employment tribunal is later this year.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3699907/77-was-a-plot-by-the -Government.html#ixzz1SSHB5ZTK
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test (edit for file size)

Last edited by Andrew. on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test (edit for file size)

www.thesun.co.uk 2011-7-18 13-15-50.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  70.38 KB
 Viewed:  87124 Time(s)

www.thesun.co.uk 2011-7-18 13-15-50.png

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I note he presents government as underpinned by Satanism, while omitting that which is underpinning to be private corporatism. I see no mention of possible Crown involvement here, are they moving for dissolution of the peoples Parliament?

The government are essentially taking orders from Adam Street or, the Corporate Crown, as opposed to Constitutional Crown.

Can we really afford dissolved Parliament with the corporations removing our entire tax revenue under contract?

We have 486 Billion tax revenue collection per annum in this country, we can sort this country out if we kill the corporations and place that revenue back into our economy, the contracts are gained at the expense of the taxpayer this needs to be addressed.

State Capture which is the term used for the capture of state by private corporate enterprises, is being facilitated by the Department for Works and Pensions itself having its head office in Adam Street.

Underpinning Transformational Government - the NLPG ten years on 26 November 2009, Park Plaza Victoria, London :

http://www.nlpg.org.uk/nlpg/link.htm?nwid=174

To further the issue : http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=20619&postdays=0&post order=asc&start=0

Cool

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I note he presents government as underpinned by Satanism, while omitting that which is underpinning to be private corporatism. I see no mention of possible Crown involvement here, are they moving for dissolution of the peoples Parliament?

If Tony Farrell did say "underpinned by Satanism" (which is all encompassing in which is bad/evil) "Life" has admitted his satanic stance in confusion.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tribunal should be good if he gets the chance to submit his evidence of why he submitted his threat assessment as he did. The pTB are in a cleft stick here--do they pay him off to shut him up, do they bump him off in "unexplained" circumstances, does he go for a walk and commit "suicide" or do they just try an portray him as a looney with the tag that conspiracy theorists are a threat to national security. Or maybe they will just call his bluff knowing what evidence he has is flimsy and already been tested through the "system".
What would be interesting is if he shows the method of how threat assessments are normally assessed and then by putting the 7/7 evidence into that method and coming up with the same assessment that he offered.

Will be interesting to see if the Christian Institute give him the usual support they do for Christians allegedly sacked or taken to court for their beliefs-- I think they will steer well clear of this one

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Sun reprts Tony Farrell Reply with quote

The Sun reports Tony Farrell

This is today’s (Jul 18th) third leader in The Sun

Web of deceit

A POLICE intelligence expert tasked with assessing the greatest criminal threats to South Yorkshire delivers these verdicts:
There is no threat from killers, muggers, rapists, or from Al Qaeda.
The sole danger to South Yorks is from our “Satanic” Government , which carried out the 7/7 bombings.
This same Government is only at war in Afghanistan to seize control of the heroin trade.
Oh, and George Bush blew up the Twin Towers.
It ought to be hilarious.
But the fact that even a top intelligence analyst can be taken in by the lunatic conspiracy theories spreading like a virus via the internet illustrates just how beguiling and dangerous they are.
At once they destroy the authority of politicians and police and minimise the real threat, from Al Qaeda.
We are lucky in Britain that still only a gullible minority are seduced.

Article on page 29 of The Sun

7/7 ‘WAS A PLOT BY THE GOVT’

Bizarre police expert claim
COPS are being sued by an intelligence expert they sacked – over a dossier accusing the government of being behind 7/7 bombings.
Tony Farrell, 51, handed in an annual threat assessment report after falling for a conspiracy theory he stumbled across on the internet.
Police chiefs were stunned to be told by their adviser on where to concentrate their resources that the government was the “enemy within”. He also claimed the risk from Islamic extremists was zero and tackling crime and protecting vulnerable people was “irrelevant”. Mr Farrell, a £35 000 a year civilian worker for South Yorkshire Police, was sacked after he refused to get his mental state checked by a doctor.
He is suing for unfair dismissal and demanding £140 000 damages.
The divorced dad-of-two, from Barnsley, insisted yesterday: I was appalled and shocked by what I discovered – everything we had been told by the government was a lie. I have evidence the government is underpinned by a Satanic ideology.” He said of the 7/7 outrage in London: “ I couldn’t go along with the lie when 52 innocent people and four so-called bombers had been killed.”
He also said 9/11 was an American “inside job”. His employment tribunal is later this year.
r.perrie@the-sun.co.uk
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Web of deceit
And rdicule:

Quote:

http://stefzucconi.blogspot.com/2011/07/comedy-infiltration.html
There's a new character currently doing the rounds on the Conspiraloon Circuit...

Tony Farrell was senior intelligence analyst for South Yorkshire police for 17 years, who underwent a Truth Epiphany in July 2010, submitted an intelligence report to management which identified the New World Order as a bigger terrorist threat than Radical Islam and was subsequently fired for his beliefs

So far, he's told his tale on the Alex Jones show and an orbiting starship, as well as being written about in several blogs and Conspiranoid websites

What interests me about Farrell's treatment by the alternative media thus far is just how easy a ride and warm a reception he's been getting

This is, after all, a milieu where it is normal to be accused of being a government operative or Zionist shill on the flimsiest of pretexts

Unless, that is, you are an ex(?)-police employee with an inconsistent back-story who appears from out of nowhere and says he's one of You now

Apparently, he's just got to be OK

Here's a provisional list of issues I have about this character which will doubtlessly change as he continues to ply his meagre wares...

The J7 Truth Campaign 7/7 Inquests blog and website are currently the most detailed and comprehensive critiques available of the 7/7 inquest and the Official 7/7 Narrative. Farrell has made no reference to either; preferring instead to cite secondary sources. You really would have to deliberately go out of your way not to refer to J7 when talking about issues arising from 7/7

Nor has Farrell made any attempt to communicate with J7 even though he is currently popping up everywhere else. This behaviour with regard to J7 is inconsistent with Farrell's stated desire to spread awareness of 7/7 'Truth'. The key differences between J7 and the other groups Farrell has referred to and dealt with are that J7 maintains a sceptical approach to promoting alternative 7/7 narratives and researches the material it publishes thoroughly. I can think of no reason why someone playing a straight game would stear clear of that

Farrell has currently made little of that fact that he was a police analyst in the same county that three of the four alleged bombers came from. If he didn’t encounter material that offers new insights into the Official 7/7 Narrative in the five years that followed the bombings I would consider that extremely peculiar. Thus far he has simply recycled selected highlights of existing 7/7 lore and nothing more

Farrel was dismissed in September 2010 and waited until June 2011 to publicise his story. The delay has not been explained. Farrell is now trying to drum up support and potential 'expert' witnesses for his dismissal hearing, scheduled for early September 2011. No Truther knew this man from Adam a month ago and now he's trying to get people who know nothing about the circumstances of his case to become involved in a hearing

The examples of reasons to doubt the Official 7/7 Narrative Farrell has cited so far include tendencious, potential red herrings; such as a claim that two of the alleged bombers were 'most probably' shot at Canary Wharf. For a allegedly Senior Intelligence Analyst, Tony appears to have a limited capacity to distinguish * from shoeshine

I've discussed Farrell's recent interviews with a few fellow sceptics and we all seem to share a vague sense that Farrell, putting it politely, does not exactly exude a powerful forensic intelligence. He does not come across as being anlytical, informed, or any way energised by the material he is discussing. He simply doesn't, to my ears anyway, ring true

This man is an ex(?) police employee who brings nothing new to the table and is recycling selected 7/7 anomalies and red herrings

Farrell might be what he claims to be. However, as things stand, the persona he has projected so far is completely indistinguishable from a poorly implemented, low-budget attempt to co-opt 7/7 Scepticism by the intelligence community

In fact the strongest reason I currently have for believing that Farrell is an honest Truther is my doubt that the intelligence community would try a stunt as half-arsed, verging on the comical, as this. Spooks must take some pride in their work, surely?

Alex Jones closed his recent interview with Farrell by inviting him on as a resident criminologist to help break down and analyse incidents other than 7/7

It would appear that Farrell is not the only person incapable of distinguishing * from shine

One to keep an eye on...
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe he is just keeping his powder dry and doesnt want to prejudice his case by saying too much. What ive heard him say would not be enough for me to go to a tribunal with so i am guessing he has more up his sleeve.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
maybe he is just keeping his powder dry and doesnt want to prejudice his case by saying too much. What ive heard him say would not be enough for me to go to a tribunal with so i am guessing he has more up his sleeve.

That’s precisely what he said in his 3 part video 48 mins (approx) interview with Richard D Hall.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He needs help with publicity so call yr media please
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murdoch hatchet job on Tony

7/7 ‘was a plot by the Govt’
Bizarre cop expert claim
By ROBIN PERRIE
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3699907/77-was-a-plot-by-the -Government.html
Published: 18 Jul 2011
COPS are being sued by an intelligence chief they sacked - over a dossier accusing the GOVERNMENT of being behind the 7/7 bombings.
Tony Farrell, 51, handed in an annual "threat assessment" report after falling for a conspiracy theory he stumbled across on the internet.
Police chiefs were stunned to be told by their adviser on where to concentrate resources that the Government was the "enemy within".
He also claimed the risk from Islamic extremists was zero and tackling crime and protecting vulnerable people was "irrelevant". Mr Farrell, a £35,000-a-year civilian worker for South Yorkshire Police, was sacked after he refused to get his mental state checked by a doctor.
He is suing for unfair dismissal and demanding £140,000 damages.
The divorced dad-of-two, from Barnsley, insisted yesterday: "I was appalled and shocked by what I discovered - everything we had been told by the Government was a lie.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like their use of words: "...after falling for a conspiracy theory"
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New interview with Tony posted here
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=20883

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a good interview -I think the setting (inside a space craft miles above the earth) - is a bit of distraction for newbies... Rolling Eyes
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, but that's the RichPlanet interview, from July. This is the September 2011 Jim Fetzer interview.
> wondering what will come next
[ passover / joy division ]
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I said the single biggest threat to the UK is not so much Islamic terrorism, unless you can show me otherwise, but it's internal tyranny"

"The Strategic threat to the UK is from a satanic secret society."

Dismissing officer Director of Finance South Yorkshire police: "You may even be correct"

Institutional denial.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: