FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zio-Nazi Anders Breivik bombs Oslo, massacres summer camp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bliars close friend as well as a mate of the Rothschilds and Osborne should be heard for what he says here...

Peter Mandelson lambasts 'anti–immigrant, Europhobic' Blue Labour

Former business secretary attacks proposed dialogue with EDL and 'misplaced, romantic ideas about turning back the clock'

Patrick Wintour
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 26 July 2011 19.04 BST
Article history

Lord Mandelson said that the killing off of New Labour meant the party was clutching at straws and grabbing at any passing sentiment. Photograph: Getty Images

Lord Mandelson has dealt the troubled Blue Labour movement another blow when the architect of New Labour said it beggared belief that the movement proposed a dialogue with the English Defence League (EDL) as a way of connecting with the concerns of young people in Britain.

In a remarkably strong intervention, Mandelson, the former business secretary, said Blue Labour was attempting to fill a vacuum created by the killing off of his creation.

Speaking to the Guardian, he said Labour needed a vision for the future but that it "is not going to come from the sort of populist, anti–immigrant, Europhobic, anti–globalisation language used by Blue Labour".

In an implicit criticism of Ed Miliband, he said: "The problem with killing off New Labour and putting nothing in its place is that it leads us to clutch at straws and grab at any passing sentiment. This is what has happened with Blue Labour which seeks to reconnect the party with its old, postwar, apparently white and male, industrial working-class base. These people have moved on, to other jobs, to other aspirations and, in the main, to an entirely different identity."

Miliband has been interested in the ideas of Blue Labour, at least as a discussion opening up new terrain, and ennobled Maurice Glasman, its chief thinker, in recognition of his work last year.

Blue Labour puts forward a collection of controversial ideas focusing on community organisaton, conservatism, worker co-determination and nationalism.

Mandelson has been careful in recent days to praise Miliband for earning a hearing over his bravery in taking on Rupert Murdoch, but said he had not yet replaced New Labour with anything coherent.

He does not reject Blue Labour outright but appears to fear that Miliband might be willing to make its thinking central to his own policies.

"Blue Labour's platform of 'faith, family and the flag' lacks economic content – by far the biggest challenge facing the country – and its romantic ideas about working class people turning back the clock is misplaced," he said.

"Labour's people live in the real world and, above all, want secure, well-paid employment and a safe future for their children which is why more activist growth and industrial policies are needed. And however important it is to address the economic concerns of young people attracted to the English Defence League, the idea that we should reconnect by entering a dialogue with this organisation beggars belief."

Lord Glasman became embroiled in controversy in April when he said Labour should have a dialogue with EDL supporters, later admitting it was a mistake because it was interpreted as showing sympathy for their views.

The EDL is currently under the spotlight because of alleged contacts between members of the organisation and Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian mass killer

Lord Mandelson, who has admitted New Labour did not do enough to nurture an active industrial policy in government, is leading a review of globalisation on behalf of the left-of-centre thinktank, the IPPR.

In a speech marking out current Labour thinking on industrial policy, the shadow business secretary, John Denham, said his party will back the concept of nurturing the "good company", defined as a business that is committed to long-term investment, nurturing supply chains and good working practices.

He said: "There is too little policy certainty to encourage long-term investment, and no vision of a better balanced and resilient economy. The emphasis is on making work less secure and less well rewarded. Investment in skills is being reduced. Consumer rights and protection are being eroded."
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norway - A survivor's account from Utoya

Hell on Utøya

24.jul.2011 KL.19: 19 in the Blog
926 comments

Have decided to create this blog, actually most of my own. need to have a place to write. I'm going to write from the minute b****** started shooting at the minute I was safe. I'm going to explain bad events that may be hard to read. The images in my head is still unclear, things have not yet been installed.

We were all gathered in the great hall, we were talking about the Oslo tragedy, the explosion. A half hour later, I sent a message to my friend Annie, "you can get in the cafeteria?" she came and we were planning to go down to the tents to pick up my mobile phone charger. Suddenly, we all run, no one says a thing but all runs. Then I took hold of Annie, said, "run" then all began to yell "run run run".

Then I heard something approaching missiles and thought who the hell names there that mess with this now. Then came the shots. First a shot, then more. We race through the woods, and came to the waterfront. All took hold of mobile phones, called police but did not come through, all called home without getting coverage. We heard the shots were farther away from us and thought he must be on the other side of the island, we let ourselves down in the grass and hoped for the best. I said people had to be quiet, and we had to disperse us.

I ran first alone, then I discovered Annie, grabbed her and ran. We found a friend also came to, we had 4 pieces. We hid ourselves in a rock wall, or we tried. * could have happened to us and shot us, he could have come from both sides, we saw nothing from the angle we were in.

It felt like several hours, but it was minutes. Then insert the messages on my cell, "where are you? Are you hiding? I'm so in love with you", etc. Then came the message from my girlfriend Pernille, "he is at the schoolhouse, he shoots at the door. We are 30 items that have hidden ourselves. are you safe? " I answered as briefly as I could, "how does he look? Are there more Scythians? Is he on the way to you? we are hidden but not safe" So I finally got the description of him, he was in police uniform and had a weapon, some had seen that they were two pieces. Were then told that he was coming towards us.

I collected my hands and talking to God, I tried once to keep the others quiet. So I decided to send a message to the leader of the AUF, confirmed that he was in good condition. so I asked "what shall we do? we are 4 pieces hidden in a rock wall" was then only a short answer "swim out" I took hold of the other three and said we had to swim out.

I wanted to assure me that it was safe, I first went out to the water's edge as I see one lying with his head down in the water. I wade out while I look over me and pray to God. I lifted him, put him on the water's edge, takes off his cap, I see that it was a mate. I see the shot in his head, but I had no time to react. I kiss him on the cheek and wade back to the rock face "my". When I see more AUF'ere tucked along the water's edge, and I wade out. Telling them that I have talked with the manager and that we should swim out. I ask the girls bring their credentials in bra and other valuables that can be identified to them. I explain that I have planned a route, we swim far out so that the * does not have visibility to shoot at us, even to the right where there is another island and we can land on.

I see all starts to undress, everyone knows it's hard to swim with clothes. Before I went out to swim so I sent a message to the mom, dad, brother and my best friend Robin. I and another swimmer into the water first, and assures me that people come for. It was cold, I felt the cold freezing inside me but focused on keeping their heads above water. I hear people crying that they panic, I'm screaming "keep your head above water, swim out! BREATH!" as I lie on my back, looking out towards the island, where I see b******. He is in police uniform, he has blond hair, is white skin, I see police cap, I see the weapon. So it seemed like he looked at us, then charged him. Poof, one in front of me was shot, I saw blood pouring out, I swam faster. So I lie on my back again, and look he shoots right down to those who have not yet come out of the water. Just like he realized that he could not see us in the water as he took under him.

I see a buddy about to jump out, and the second, he was shot. In the distance I could see and hear, 2 shots, right in the head. I saw the "explosion" to his head, I saw he was split in two. I saw panic at all, I wanted to land and push everyone into the water or have them run. I tried, I screamed "Swim OR RACE!" but nothing new, it was so much noise. Helicopter over us and that b****** shot.

I lay on my stomach again, so I felt the panic came on me. I knew that my islands would close and the water slowly filled up inside me. I knew my head would go backwards, I felt pain. Then came the panic in my breath, I breathed too fast. Suddenly I hear someone screaming "Emma, ​​I fall together" behind me, it was a girlfriend, I gritted my teeth and swam back, told her "breath. Breath for me and you, breathe, I'm on the road." I took her on his shoulders and said she would swim with their feet. We swam together. I breathed easy. I said within myself, "a swimming cap on mom, one for dad, one for little brother, one for Robin. They are all waiting for me on land." While I talked to her on my back. Suddenly she said "Emma, ​​you're bleeding in the arm" I looked down at my left hand, I see blood. I try to focus on swimming on, I understood why it was so painful in the left arm but would not stop.

Behind me I heard more shots, I heard the screams, I heard the laughter of b****** when he was shot, I heard him yell at us "you will not get away!" I heard everything. So says my friend that she will swim itself, she swam by me and breathed calmly, she was really good. It felt like everything happened for several hours, but I know it was a matter of minutes.

There was a boy swimming with me, I look at him and says "you're small, so your ability to swim," he looks at me and says "Dad is dead," I replied, "do not look behind you, swim to Daddy. you are very clever "as he answers me" I thought the police were kind I .. " I collapsed in tears, but focused on providing motivation. The three swam together all the time, I put myself on the back so I can see there are fewer and fewer behind me, I see the * even shoot. I say "do not look behind you, swim forward" As I said it so listen and I see a boat, we swim faster.

All three shouted "Thank God. Thank God!" we swam towards the boat. I waved, I screamed "help. Over here!" I said to my friend and the boy that I swim only forward, in case the boat was a lure trick of the b****** that shot. We could not trust anyone! I watched as he lifted me into the boat, he said "you are safe" he hugged me and asked if there was more out there. We drove out to my girlfriend and kid, I said "come on, it is safe," There were several AUF'ere on the boat. All cried, and everyone screamed. We were finally in safe hands, we were going to land and homes.

The boat trip felt like an eternity, and we saw the killer shoot. We sat on the floor so we would not be hit, and finally we saw land. I took the kid first over, then myself, the rest of the gang. We were greeted with a towel and safe hands. I collapsed, I screamed "we are going home. I am confident, we are safe" and hylgråt.

We sat in a car and drove directly to the hospital. That's when I discovered the wound, I saw the blood through the towel. I saw the hole and said, "I've been shot." We drove as fast as we could and finally we were promoting in the hospital.
I was taken by doctors, was told to undress and put on my "hospital clothes" so I was placed in a warm bed. Then the doctor came and studied my wound. He tells me that I had not been in the water so it would have been worse, that the cartridge will lose power and speed as it approaches the water. * must have fired at me and then the cartridge is in water and put in my arm. The doctor said that probably saw the ball fall out but it was leftovers. They got into small pieces with forceps and gave me blood flow and heat in the body. I got everything I needed. Phone to call home, food, heat, water, clothing, etc.

Now the only thing that went in my head "what about the others?" We were the first in the hospital and I was super nervous about the others. I shivered in bed and tears flowed like a waterfall. I tried to sleep but it was of course impossible. Then call FVN to the hospital and would talk to me, I said it was okay. It had not even dawned on me what had happened, I had not even realized it.

After the interview, I was crying for myself, I saw myself in the mirror and cried. I asked my doctor about someone from the College had come in, I got the response "it seems like you're the only one from the College who have given signs of life" I hylgråt and thought the worst. Then I told the doctor that I would be left out and that I and several who were in the hospital should be taken to a hotel nearby. Before I went out as I glanced at the clock, half 9 I calculated in my head, and I must have swum from 17.30 to 20.00. I could not believe it, sometimes it felt like eternity, and other times as minutes. In nearly two hours we were out and swam, completely unreal.

I sat in the taxi with several AUF'ere, but no one I knew. I began to think the worst, I just cried and cried. All began to taxi to talk about what they had seen, and it was completely unreal. When I came out of the taxi as I hear someone say "Emma?" I felt my heart pounding and was so glad to that someone recognized me. I turn and see a buddy from Hedmark, Nadil. I run against Nadil and hugging him for dear life. Then I whispered in my ear that our mutual best friend is dead. I cried on his shoulders, I just cried and cried. Until I know more people are taking hold of me and I see many friends that are there. "Thank God" is everything I say, all the time. It was so lovely to see them live, it was fantastic. I began to ask for people and I ask as I see they are walking in front of me. They all run against each other and we are hugging each other so hard. Joys and sorrows were the feelings that went around then.

So I started to think about deligasjonen mine, I was deligasjonsleder and felt so much responsibility for them. I ran into the building, and the first face I see is my friend from deligasjonen, Janne. We ran against each other and screamed, we cried and cried, we hugged each other so hard. As we stand there as I hear again "EMMA?! EMMAAAA ???!!" and I turn and look more from deligasjonen, they run towards me. and they're all crying, we take a group hug. I feel the tears flowing, I've never cried so much. Suddenly, I count those who hugs me, then I say "we are missing two ???!!" and when I confirmed that two were missing.

It took several hours around the hotel, I look for all the tears fell when we finally found each other. I spoke with several county leaders who were my closest colleagues, some missing 7 other 2 and some not. There was mourning everywhere. Everyone said "I will sign me out from the AUF, everything called politics" and someone said "I can not bear to see the police around here. It's terrible," All talk of hatred, grief, joy for living, tears flowed. I have no words

During the evening we had food, clothes from Norwegian People's Aid, the hotel gave us everything and we are so grateful. Me and Jane slept in the same room, and we were cold and * all night. There has been absolutely terrible!

Words are so poor in this context. What I feel and say? I can not say anything except thank you, thank you for the concern. thank you so nice words, nice message, nice flowers, fine gifts. Thank you for everything. I am so grateful while I weep in sorrow for all those I have lost. Many of my friends from other counties are dead and several are missing. I can not understand it.

It has not even dawned on me what I have been swimming from, and what I have seen. I see on TV ang event and can not understand it. I see pictures from the island, and I see the camera from the helicopter that was on us. No, I can not understand it. It has not even dawned on me, phsykisk. It takes NOK several days but I notice it on the body.

I'm so tired. I notice the pain. I see the face of the * every time I close the islands, I hear his laughter, I hear the shots. I look behind me all the time and I run when I hear loud noises. I think all the time, I can not shed a tear. Feels like it's so empty inside me, I have not even gotten to the stage. I just think, I think of all the missing and dead. I think of myself as I swam, I think that I live. I think that I look forward to seeing all my friends here in Kr.sand that I can hug and thank God that I have seen them, but I make sure they never get to see again and think about the past memories.

Before I conclude I would say, I'm not going to sign me out of politics. * will not stop us, we will not give. We will not be silent! I have so many questions, I have so wanted to meet him again, see him without weapons. I have so much to ask, and I know more people. Why? What was he thinking? All, I need to ask if everything but know I never get answers. Imagine that he took on a uniform to represent security and support, he abused the trust our police. The uniform gives me the fear, sorrow, hatred and all bad feelings. This is so difficult, but we AUF will make it. "We all, all for AUF" We are here for each other, no one is alone. I send warm thoughts to all families, and thank you again for your support.

It has come out in the media to interview me. Links to these in case someone wants to read them:

http://www.fvn.no/lokalt/kristiansand/article885560.ece

http://www.fvn.no/lokalt/article885884.ece

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

July 27, 2011

Norway mass murderer an equal opportunity plagiarist? So-called "manifesto" a cut-and-paste job

The 1500+ page "manifesto" that is alleged to have been written by Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has the Left and their establishment media allies doing circle jerks and kept them busy for the past few days checking the "manifesto" for names from their enemies list. But it appears to be a complete cut-and-paste job rather than the culmination of years of extensive study by the killer as has been repeatedly claimed by the media (NY Times, Washington Post, CNN, etc.) and the killer himself (in the first few pages of the "manifesto").

Even worse, if they had actually read his manifesto, rather than do a word search for targets taken from their enemies list, they would have discovered that most of this work is plagiarized and not his own work. Many of the links are already there. It's looking like the only element that is really truly his is the journal portion. EDIT: Original rather than true?

Scott Shane of the New York Times actually used this manifesto to accuse the usual suspects of helping to shape the "anti-Muslim" worldview of the killer, despite the fact that authorities have not even confirmed it was actually compiled by Breivik. And so far no one has really explained why despite this supposed raging anti-Muslim hatred that he was driven by, not a single victim of Breivik's killing spree was a Muslim (at least that I've seen reported so far). It is also interesting to note that Shane forgot to mention that the New York Times itself was cited as a source in the "manifesto". Is the Old Gray Lady also to blame for these cold-blooded murders?!?! But I digress...

Having reviewed the first 800 pages of this work, it is clear that virtually all of those sections were plagiarized from other works. I have found the sources for first ~350 pages so far and am working on tracking down the rest (which I will post here as an update).

The links to all of the sources Breivik plagiarized for the sections I've analyzed so far (through Section 2.5) are below the fold.

Less than 5% of what I have analyzed so far could possibly be original to the author of the work, and there's some internal evidence that this may have been a wikipedia-like product of multiple individuals including Breivik, such as directions to "feel free to complete this section". We'll find out more down the road.

In addition, CT expert Jarrett Brachman observed that later portions of the "manifesto" appear to be lifted wholesale from Unibomber Ted Kaczynski's 1995 manifesto with only "cultural Marxism" and "multiculturalism" replacing Kaczynski's terms. At least the Unibomber wrote his own material.

One law enforcement official I spoke with yesterday said the technical portions of the "manifesto" looks very familiar to various jihadist manuals, including "The Explosives Course" and Abu Musab Al-Suri's equally massive "The Call to Global Islamic Resistance". I'll be checking those sources to compare them with the "manifesto" (anyone who wants to check those sources and note any similarities in the comments would be greatly appreciated), but that would explain some commentary that Breivik's methodology mirrored that of Al-Qaeda's. It may literally be swiped from Al-Qaeda's playbooks.

Thus, this "manifesto", which even if it was the work of the killer, appears to be as representative of his worldview as a plagiarized term paper turned in by one of Rusty's students represents the deep thinking of a lazy college freshman trolling Wikipedia (which the "manifesto" also lifts heavily from).

But it's doubtful that the inconvenient fact that Breivik was an equal opportunity plagiarist pulling from "progressive" (Unibomber), conservative (Spencer, Steyn, et al.) and even possibly jihadist sources will change the views of the heavy-breathers at the New York Times, Washington Post, or Think Progress, because any facts which depart from the narrative that those on their enemies list are directly to blame for this grave tragedy will be quickly set aside; or used as even further proof to implicate their enemies ("See, they didn't just inform his worldview, they willingly allowed him to copy their worldview wholesale!" I assume the story will be spun). Needless to say, with this tragic incident there has been enough confirmation bias to go around on all sides.

So the claims made in the first few pages of the "manifesto" that this work represented three years of effort and hundreds of thousands of euros investment to complete are a flat-out lie. Most of this could have been compiled and edited in a day. But if you're a mass murderer, why not lie too?

But the unhinged response from the Left and the establishment media make it clear that they are willing to take wanton plagiarist and mass murderer Anders Breivik at his word if it allows them to grind their own political axes to collect the scalps of their perceived ideological enemies.

So here are the sources that Breivik and his possible collaborators for this manifesto plagiarized their material from:

Introduction - What is “Political Correctness”? 18
How it all began - Political Correctness is Cultural Marxism 18
Cultural Marxist profiles 25
The Movement for Academic Reform 32
Political Correctness: Deconstruction and Literature 33
Radical Feminism and Political Correctness 35
Further Readings on the Frankfurt School 38
Additional works on the Frankfurt School 41

All from: http://www.freecongress.org/centers/cc/pcessay.aspx (link is now dead)

1.1 Historical revisionism (negationism) 45

http://eurabia.blogse.nl/log/eurabia/the-eurabia-code-by-fjordman.html  (partially)

1.2 General characteristics of European Islamic Negationism 50

http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/books/negaind/ch2.htm

1.3 The Failure of Western Universities 58

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1282

1.4 Review 1: Religion of Peace? Islam’s war against the world - Islam 101 66

http://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101.html

1.5 Al-Taqiyya – Religious/political deception 78

http://www.al-islam.org/ENCYCLOPEDIA/chapter6b/1.html

1.6 Naskh - Quranic abrogation 86

http://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101.html

1.7 Review 2: Islam – What the West needs to know 108

Transcrpt of
Taken from CSPAN transcript? http://www.q-and-a.org/Transcript/?ProgramID=1086

1.8 European Slaves, Arab Masters 129

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=8897

1.9 Hindu Kush, the largest Genocides in the history of man 138

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/hindu_kush.html

1.10 Additional info - Hindu Kush 143

http://koenraadelst.bharatvani.org/books/negaind/ch2.htm

1.11 What the Crusades Were Really Like 144
1.12 The Crusades and today 147

Both from: http://www.catholic.org/featured/headline.php?ID=1417
http://www.zenit.org/article-11237?l=english

1.13 The factors that led to the Crusades 150

http://web.archive.org/web/20090829044331/http://geocities.com/prakash jm45/crusades.html

1.14 Modern Aftermath of the Crusades 151

http://www.ewtn.com/library/CHISTORY/zaftcrus.HTM

1.15 History of the Islamic Ottoman Turkish Empire I (1299-1876) 154

http://www.youtube.com/user/Armenia1968 (articles now removed)

1.16 Jus Primae Noctis - Institutionalised rape of Christians under the Ottoman Empire 164

http://web.archive.org/web/20090830041713/http://geocities.com/Eureka/ Park/7313/primae_noctis_jus.htm
http://auspsa.anu.edu.au/proceedings/2001/Politics_and_Gender_Papers.h tm

1.17 Jihadi Genocides of Christians in the Ottoman Empire and Turkey - The Armenian, Greek and Assyrian Genocides 166

http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/Genocide/armenian_genocide.htm

1.18 Turkey: Back to the Future? 181

http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/10/turkey_back_to_the_future.html
http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/10/ottoman_dhimmitude.html
http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/10/turkey_from_failed_reforms_to.h tml

1.19 The fall of the Christian state of Lebanon 197

http://phoenicia.org/christiansmea.html

1.20 Battle of Poitiers (Battle of Tours) – First Islamic Wave – Year 732 226

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

1.21 Battle of Vienna – Second Islamic wave – Year 1683 242

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

1.22 European Crusader heroes, champions, legends 247

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/12/twelfth-viking.html

1.23 Western vs. Islamic Science and Religion 251

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2008/08/fjordman-on-science-and-religion.htm l

1.24 Historically - Bosnia is Serbian Land 260

http://srpska-mreza.com/History/pre-wwOne/Bosnia-conquered.html

1.25 Who are the “Bosniaks”? 263

http://srpska-mreza.com/History/pre-wwOne/Mus_who.html
http://www.srpska-mreza.com/History/pre-wwOne/Bosnia-tyrannized.html

1.26 Historical Islamic demographic warfare in Kosovo 270

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Kosovo
http://www.serbianna.com/columns/mb/004.shtml

1.27 Myths and Politics - Origin or the Myth of a Tolerant Pluralistic Islamic Society 273

http://srpska-mreza.com/History/pre-wwOne/Ye_Or.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20080914035254/http://www.bnp.org.uk/catego ry/news/serbia-kosovo/
http://www.interfax-religion.com/kosovo/#kosovo
http://web.archive.org/web/20090625005304/http://iseef.net/latest/wahh abism-in-bih-1.html

1.28 Palestine for the Syrians? 281

http://www.danielpipes.org/174/palestine-for-the-syrians

1.29 Overview – Historical acts of high treason by European Governments 282

1.30 Further studies 284

2.1 EU’s Eurabia Project (The Eurabia Code) - Documenting EU’s deliberate strategy to Islamise Europe 287

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/10/eurabia-code_19.html

2.2 The Eurabia Code – 2008 Updates 315

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3590

2.3 Ten Reasons to Get Rid of the European Union 320

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/10/ten-reasons-to-get-rid-of-eu ropean.html

2.4 Why the EU Needs to be Destroyed, and Soon 329

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/06/why-eu-needs-to-be-destroyed -and-soon.html

2.5 Boycott the United Nations! 336

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/03/boycott-united-nations.html

I'll update here as I continue to find more sources.

Reminds me of the the Joe Stack "manifesto" and the laughably pathetic "Gas Limos Project File" attributed to Dhiren "Mr Al Q UK" Barot, and a certain Iraq dossier lifted from a student's thesis.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

War and politics from a left-Christian perspective:

From Lillehammer 1973 to Oslo 2011: Murders in Norway and the Israel Connection

By Richard Edmondson

A large portion of the blogosphere seems alight at present over the possibility that the terrorist attack in Norway is connected in some way to Israel. Many are noting, for example, that Anders Behring Breivik, the man implicated in the spree of violence that killed at least 92 people, held some very outwardly-expressed pro-Israel views—while others are speculating the mayhem that shook the Scandinavian country last week may even have been a false-flag attack carried out by the Mossad, perhaps not unlike 9/11. Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here are but a few examples of writers and bloggers exploring the Israeli element in the terror-tragedy of July 22. Additionally, at one of the sites linked above, an anonymous commenter remarks, “This is a Mossad hit. Brevik is the patsy—just like OBL was.”

So far as I know, there is no substantial evidence at this time to indicate Mossad collusion in the Oslo/Utoya rampages—at least nowhere near the voluminous body of evidence attesting Israeli involvement in 9/11. But should such documentation begin to emerge, it would not be the first Mossad operation to have occurred on Norwegian soil. In 1973, a Mossad assassination team carried out a hit in the town of Lillehammer, Norway. Their target was Ali Hassan Salameh, a Palestinian alleged to have played a leading role in the killing of Israeli athletes the year before at the Munich Olympics, but the assassins committed a major blunder. Instead of killing Salameh, they mistakenly shot dead a Morrocan named Ahmed Bouchiki as he walked home from a cinema with his pregnant wife.

Bouchiki at the time was working as a waiter in Lillehammer, a town roughly 100 km north of Oslo. He was innocent of any crime. His misfortune was bearing a physical resemblance to Salameh. Accounts of the incident can be found here, here, and here. The document at the latter link was produced as a paper for the U.S. Marine Corps Command and Staff College in 1995:

The target (Bouchiki) and female companion exited the movie at approximately 2235 hours and took a bus to an area just a "short walk" from their flat. As they began their walk from the bus stop to the flat, two members of the action team exited a Mazda and began firing into the man believed to be Salameh with Baretta .22 caliber pistols. The pregnant woman crouched over the dying man, screaming as the team escaped from the scene. Individuals in the neighborhood notified the police, who arrived at the scene within the next few minutes. The team dropped the Mazda at a predesignated point and transferred to a Peugeot rented from a Scandinavian rental company to transport them out of Lillehammer.

Two members of the assassination team, a man and a woman, were arrested the next day when they re-commissioned a getaway car to carry them to the airport. Their interrogation by Norwegian authorities resulted in additional arrests, with a total of six Israelis being taken into custody altogether.

During the police interrogation, Gladnikoff provided the police a safe house address as her residence. She also broke down and reported that she was working for the Government of Israel. Arbel had an unlisted phone number in his possession which lead the police to Yigal Zigal, originally believed to be an employee of El Al Airlines. Following Gladnikoff's lead, the police responded to the safe house address and discovered Yigal Zigal, Zwi Steinberg and Michael Dorf. Zigal claimed to be an Israeli Security Officer assigned to the Israeli embassy. He offered the police official Israeli credentials at the time of his arrest, ordered the police to leave the apartment, and attempted to claim diplomatic immunity. The police disregarded the credentials and took Zigal, Dorf, and Steinberg into custody.

A public trial resulted in five convictions—Dan Arbel, Marrianne Gladnikoff, Yigal Zigal, Abraham Gehmer, and Zwi Steinberg—and one acquittal, Michael Dorf. However, as so often seems the case with Israelis who commit crimes in foreign countries, all were soon released and returned to Israel. Arbel, who maintained dual Danish-Israeli citizenship, is believed today to be living in Herzliya.

The murder/assassination of Bouchiki took place on July 21, 1973—exactly 38 years and one day before last week’s attacks in Oslo and Utoya. Another very strange confluence of dates has been pointed out by Eileen Fleming, who observes that the atrocity of last Friday occurred “65 years to the very day” after the blowing up of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem…on July 22, 1946. That attack was perpetrated by the Jewish terror group Irgun and came two years prior to the assassination of a Swedish diplomat, Folke Bernadotte, by another Jewish terror organization, the Stern Gang. (Ed: See Note)

A number of other interesting “coincidences” seem to part of the picture as well. On Monday, July 18, Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas visited Oslo, at which time it was announced by Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store that Norway stands ready to recognize a Palestinian state. Then on Thursday, 24 hours before the terrorist attack, Store paid a visit to the youth camp at Utoya Island, the very site of the massacre that was to begin 24 hours later. The official was met by a spirited group of politically conscious young people who called for the boycott of Israel.

“The Palestinians must have their own state, the occupation must end, the wall must be demolished and it must happen now,” Store is reported to have told the cheering audience.

Furthermore, the rabid right in Israel seems to have been cognizant of the political attitudes in the Scandinavian country. This from Gilad Atzmon:

Devastatingly enough, in Israel, Behring Breivik found a few enthusiastic followers who praised his action against the Norwegian youth. In the Hebrew article that reported about the AUF camp being pro Palestinian and supportive of the Israel Boycott Campaign, I found the following comments amongst other supports for the massacre:

24. “Oslo criminals paid”

26. “It's stupidity and evil not to desire death for those who call to boycott Israel.’

41. “Hitler Youth members killed in the bombing of Germany were also innocent. Let us all cry about the terrible evil bombardment carried out by the Allied…We have a bunch of haters of Israel meeting in a country that hates Israel in a conference that endorses the boycott.. So it's not okay, not nice, really a tragedy for families, and we condemn the act itself, but to cry about it? Come on. We Jews are not Christians. In the Jewish religion there is no obligation to love or mourn for the enemy.”

It would seem, then, the Old Testament predilection for wrath and vengeance is very much alive today in Israel—as it was also in 1973. The Mossad operation that resulted in Bouchiki’s death was called Operation Wrath of God.

And finally also on the subject of Israeli animosity towards Norway, it would additionally appear that an Israeli writer by the name of Itamar Eichner has penned an article entitled Israel: Norway inciting against us. The piece mentions Norwegian support for two artistic endeavors—a play entitled “Gaza Monologues” and a film documentary entitled “Tears for Gaza”—as well as a book recently published by two Norwegian doctors who were in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead:

The Israeli Embassy in Norway strongly protested the authorities’ involvement in Israel’s demonization. “The open and official Norwegian policy talks about understanding and reconciliation,” a senior Israeli official said Sunday evening, “but ever since the war in Gaza, Norway has become a superpower in terms of exporting multimedia aimed at de-legitimizing Israel, while using the Norwegian taxpayer funds for creating and transporting this multimedia.”

Of course, none of this seems to be getting much mention in the mainstream media. While almost all news outlets have identified Breivik as “right-wing fundamentalist Christian,” or words to that effect, most have omitted any mention of his strongly pro-Israel views.

:Ends:

Note: Wikipedia states:

After the war, Bernadotte was unanimously chosen to be the United Nations Security Council mediator in the Arab-Israeli conflict of 1947-1948. He was assassinated in Jerusalem in 1948 by the militant Zionist group Lehi while pursuing his official duties. The Lehi was led at the time by Yitzhak Shamir, who was later to become Prime Minister of Israel.

Also:

Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store was the target of a bomb attack at the Serena Hotel in Kabul, Afghanistan on 14 January 2008

Norwegian divestment from Israel:

JPost wrote:
The Jerusalem Post

Norway Oil Fund divests from Israeli companies
By JPOST.COM STAFF

08/23/2010 19:56

Norway's Ministry of Finance announced that the Norway Oil Fund divested from Africa-Israel Investments and Danya Cebus Ltd. on Monday.

...more...

333 days earlier.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Breivik, 32, sent his "manifesto" at 2.08pm last Friday. At 3.26 that afternoon a car bomb devastated government buildings in the Norwegian capital Oslo, killing eight people.

Source

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fayyad unveils plan for Palestinian state in two years

By Hossam Ezzedine (AFP) – Aug 25, 2009

RAMALLAH, West Bank — Palestinian prime minister Salam Fayyad on Tuesday unveiled his government's plans to create a de facto state in two years as international efforts to restart Middle East peace talks grind on.

...more...

Israel warns against Palestinian statehood

Published: March. 29, 2011 at 8:04 AM

JERUSALEM, March 29 (UPI) -- The unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state by the United Nations violates the Oslo Accords and could lead to violence, Israeli officials warned.

Such a move will encourage the Palestinians to forgo negotiations with Israel and move toward recognition of statehood, Israeli diplomats told Haaretz Tuesday.

Israel informed 15 members of the United Nations Security Council and European countries if the U.N. agrees to recognize a Palestinian state within the 1967 (Ed: June 4, 1967) borders at a General Assembly session in September, Israel will respond with a series of unilateral steps of its own, the newspaper reported.

Rafael Barak, the Foreign Ministry's director general, recently sent a classified cable to more than 30 Israeli embassies, directing them to lodge protests at the highest possible level in response to the Palestinian Authority's effort, the paper said.

Sources in the Foreign Ministry said while a formal response to such a move has not been formally discussed by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his cabinet, a number of ideas have been articulated, including the possibility of applying Israeli law to the West Bank or annexing major settlement blocs to Israel, the paper said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2011/03/29/Israel-warns-against -Palestinian-statehood/UPI-46861301400294/#ixzz1TOnWXBPZ

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

MIND CONTROL: WAS NORWAY SHOOTER AN MK-ULTRA MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE?

By Stone Pinkerton
21st Century Wire
July 27, 2011

One thing is evident when observing the photos and statements of the apprehended Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik. He is devoid of any emotion or articulation when making reference to the violent acts he is currently on trial for.

This of course begs the obvious question. From a textbook point of view, Anders fits the standard modus operandi for a man who has literally been up and down Jacob’s Ladder- a psychologically programmed super-soldier, sent out to do an evil deed for maximum social impact.

Whether you believe he acted under instruction, or alone as the classic ‘lone gunman’ will depend on your own ability to weigh possibility against probability. Indeed, we can all agree that to some degree, he is soldier… of sorts. On whose behalf he is acting is still anyone’s guess.

On its face, this story has all the makings of a perfect crime. Cleaner an operation there could not have been. By definition, it is textbook terrorist attack, designed and executed to achieve a political effect. His back story was already complete to an academic standard- a 1,500 page right-wing Likud-like, Zionist manifesto, a professionally edited video production loaded on to Youtube, online profiles and a comprehensive photo portfolio, kitted out in every costume imaginable. He was also a paid-up Mason and a member of the Knights Templar in Norway. And to top it all off, he gets arrested at the end, and will live to tell his story (if he survives custody). Can it get anymore perfect than that?

The operation has been very well planned, and very well thought out, which does not support a lone gunman theory. Anders could very well be the tip of a very big iceberg.

Here’s the rub. As I pointed out in my last article, Breivik’s hollow-point rampage was no random attack. His victims on that island camp were selected for their Pro-Palestinian political affiliations- even the wounded and dying were snuffed out via a head shot, making this incident, no mere terror attack, rather, a targeted mass political assassination. If you have studied similar events in the past, and there are many, this one looks less like a rampage, and too much like a “job”, or a mission.

THE MK ULTRA GLAZE: Breivik appears to show no remorse or ability to reflect on the incident.

His statements after the fact are completely sanitized, seemingly rehearsed, scripted even, and certainly devoid of any emotion or ability to reflect empathy in connection to the mass political culling of Norway’s Young Labour members which he alleged carried out only days before. By his own admission, Anders stated, “I did what I felt I had to do…” No regrets.

From a defense lawyer’s standpoint, one could definitely have some traction with an insanity plea. Any lawyer who couldn’t convince a jury that Breivik is anything less than an original nutter would have to be mentally handicapped himself. Exactly what kind of a “defense lawyer” marches out of a police station and into the arms of the waiting press only to announce that, ”Ladies and gentlemen, my client is GUILTY” ? You see, on every level, there is something very pre-fabricated about every aspect of this tragic incident. It appears so far that this gunman will be tried in court as a political actor, and not a pedestrian criminal.

A number of photos have already been released of Breivik in custody, depicting him in an almost trance-like state. He appears to be under the influence of something- hypnosis, medication, we don’t know exactly. For any students of the CIA’s once classified, illegal human research MK ULTRA program, this is where you would raise your hand and start asking questions.

The purpose of MK ULTRA was to develop trauma-based psychological triggers which could be imbedded in a subject’s mind and then activated by a handler in order for that subject to carry out certain rehearsed tasks. Among these tasked included political assassinations. By this token, the Norway Massacre and its post game show certainly fits nicely in such a scenario. Still, Breivik is giving a flawless performance.

Breivik’s profile, and Hollywood extra photos were already on the news desks of editors within minutes of his apprehension, and if that’s not strange enough, allegedly, also, the arresting police already knew his name. This point was brought up by Channel 4 anchorman Jon Snow, who raised this oddity in a tweet, “What we don’t know is how the police knew the terrorist’s name before they arrested him”.

Other uncertainties will fester, and these are mostly fundamental forensic issues we face in a digital age. There is no evidence that Anders Breivik is author Andrew Berwick, or that he had anything to do with writing the so-called digital PDF “Manifesto” which, mind you, despite all of its twisted content, it is written in flawless English (not in Norwegian), which indicates an academic or professional English editor. Additionally, the “Marxist Hunter” badge visible in his now famous Amphibious Combat action shot has been Photoshopped into the picture by persons unknown. As we have pointed out, we still don’t know where all of these photos came from and how they were delivered to the media.

The red flags are already beginning to pop-up, as investigative police in Norway are still as yet, unable to establish any real link between Breivik and far right wing groups like the English football hooligan group, like the English Defense League, many of whom have already infiltrated by British intelligence. This development should throw a little more light on a pre-packaged trial by media which was underway from the early hours of this event happening this past weekend. Read the full report by Kurt Nimmo at Infowars here.

We run into these exact same problems when assuming that ‘jihadist messages’ and videos uploaded to websites, and grainy digital videos- are all authentic and are made by genuine, salt-of-the-earth, angry card-carrying Al Qaeda. Recent history has proven that in most cased, they were forged, faked and fabricated by Intel Center, Al-Sahib and other CIA/Pentagon run ‘media arms’.

A lot of the Guardian reading, consensus reality mob out there are probably thinking right now that the conspiracy theorists are going mental over this incident, and probably ”reading way too much into it”. I can only answer back saying, of course its provoking conspiracy theories- take a look at this story, look at this m.o. and look at this truck load of planted media collateral, photos and manifesto. This is a 21st century psy-op if there ever was one.

What’s potentially worse than this, is that we may have a Nordic, Aryan-looking Conan the Barbarian-type cult anti-hero on our hands here. Many a young foot soldier of the far right will be dazzled by Breivik’s spectacle. This is very real, and its ramifications will be unveiled later. That is perhaps the most frightening aspect of all this, in our brave new digital world.

Clearly, Anders Behring Breivik is now the front-runner to succeed the now defunct terror avatar, the man who put the “T” in terror, Osama bin Laden… with a twist.

Watch the political fall-out and the Norwegian, EU policy stances- particularly those concerning Israel, Libya, and security measures which take effect in the next few months, as these will give observers an indication of both qui bono, as well as what were the direct effects caused by Anders Breivik’s mind-bending massacre and running legal saga.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2011/07/27/mind-control-was-norway-shooter- an-mk-ultra-manchurian-candidate/
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oslo Police Press Conference

All victims are identified

The police said at a news conference.

(Dagbladet): Polite confirms that all victims are identified after the attacks last Friday. The police are now in the process of notifying the next of kin. They hope to release the names of the remaining fatalities in the evening cook 18.00.

The police said at a press conference where the chief of staff John Fredriksen and police attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby present. Fuller takes a subject that they have identified all the victims, they still have a concern on a utenalnsk citizen, but they do not think vedkomne are among the victims.

Fuller boasts Kripis identification group.

They have done an excellent job. They deserve great praise, says Fuller.

- Cooperative
Police Attorney Hjort Kraby reiterate that the current questioning of Anders Behring Brevik is a review of the earlier interrogation that is done and that it will not be subject to new questions.

- We will carry out new interviews next week, but we do not want to go out with time and place of safety concerns, says Hjort Kraby, who later added that the next interviews will be far more confrontational and that it will be subject to new questions.

Behring Breivik will be cooperative and calm during the questioning.

Deer Kraby do not want to confirm or deny whether Anders Behring Breivik listened to music during the massacre of Utøya. They do not want to comment on rumors about some plastic bottles of water around Utøya.

Police prosecutor also said there was plastic over the windows of the car that transported Behring Breivik for questioning today at the basic of security, as well as the Behring Breivik will be in total isolation.

Police would not comment on the Behring Breivik used a walkie-talkie during the massacre Utøya. They say they will return with information at a later occasion.

Examines paramilitary training

Fuller said that there are two time lines when it comes to police response to a terrorist attack, one formal and one informal. He said that the two time lines are different and that at a later time may release the informal timeline and provide comments.

Deer Kraby do not want to give any comment regarding other terrorist cells.

- We have not made other arrests and there is nothing to suggest that there are other cells.

Police have not yet checked out the information that Behring Breivik received military training abroad.

- We can confirm that we heard rumors that Behring Breivik received paramilitary training in Belarus.

Deer Kraby says Behring Breivik basically not going to cooperate with the appointed legal psychiatrists.

- He has said he does not want to talk to the right psychiatrists from Norway.

Police say they have received many tips in the case.

- We have also received a lot of video material. It may seem unimportant at the time, but it may be important to determine his movements, so we want the public deliver this, said Hjort Kraby.

- Small looting in Oslo

The police has set up a special group to investigate Behring Breivik's Internet use, including activity on the far right websites.

When asked whether it has been looting after several shops had windows broken, says Fuller that there have been very few episodes.

- The public has been fantastic for what happened and we have not received many such messages.

Deer Kraby concludes by saying that they have a good overview of Anders Behring Breivik movements in connection with the bomb attack on government building.

Fuller began the press conference by asking the public and the media to respect the barriers around the government quarter and the zone around Utøya. In the city center, the walled-off areas will gradually be restored to the owners, this will hopefully lead to a rapid normalization in the center, says Fuller.

Fuller says that there is still much work to Utøya and that it will take time before the AUF-island will be delivered back to the audience.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breivik, Rightist Mass Murderer, Hates Muslims, Loves Pam Geller
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

29 July 2011 Last updated at 19:54

Norway shooting: Funerals for Breivik victims

The first funerals for victims of Norway's gun and bomb attacks have been held, a week after the attacks.

Police now say 77 people, most of them teenagers, were killed in Oslo and on nearby Utoeya island.

Norwegian leaders also joined relatives in Oslo for a memorial service for victims of the Utoeya shootings.

Killer Anders Behring Breivik was meanwhile questioned again by police. The names of the remaining victims, 36 in total, have now been released.

Police had previously put the total number of people known to have died at 76. Reports say the discrepancy can be explained by the fact that one of the Utoeya victims later died in hospital.

Police have stopped short of declaring a final death toll as the waters around Utoeya are still being searched for bodies.

After a review of the killings on Friday, they said the risk of fresh attacks by extremist groups had not increased.

The first funerals were those of 18-year-old Bano Rashid, buried near Oslo, and of Ismail Haji Ahmed, 19, in the south-western town of Hamar.

Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere travelled to the Nesodden peninsula to attend the funeral of Ms Rashid, a Kurdish immigrant from Iraq.

Both victims were among the 69 people - mostly members of the Labour Party youth movement - who were shot dead on Utoeya last Friday.

Another eight people died when a massive bomb hit central Oslo earlier that day.

Mr Stoltenberg attended the memorial service in Oslo, along with most of his cabinet.

"Today it is one week since Norway was hit by evil," he said from a stage covered with red roses, the symbol of his governing Labour Party.

"We are not going to be shocked and intimidated into silence," he added. "The bravery that these young people have shown is catching. We're going to answer hatred with love. We're going to honour our heroes forever."

Later, Mr Stoltenberg visited a mosque to stress national unity.

Police have now identified all the dead and released the names of 36 more victims. Forty-one had been released previously.

The process took days because the authorities were scrupulously following a procedure of contacting relatives after they had positively identified victims.

The youngest was Sharidyn Svebakk-Boehn, who turned 14 just five days before the massacre.
Calm and co-operative

Mr Breivik, who says he carried out both the Oslo bombing and the Utoeya massacre, is being questioned by police for the second time.

He has claimed he acted to stem what he called the Islamisation of western Europe, blaming the Norwegian government for allowing it to happen.

His current interrogation is focusing on whether there is "any more danger", according to police attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby.
A composite photo shows 20 of the 76 who died on 22 July The names of all the victims are to be released later on Friday

Detectives wanted to question Mr Breivik on "information received over the last few days - which is a lot," said Mr Kraby.

Police said he was calm and co-operative.

Two psychiatrists have been appointed to assess his mental health and will report to prosecutors by 1 November.

After the hearing on Monday, which was closed to the public, the presiding judge said Mr Breivik had claimed there were two other cells working with him.

Despite the fears, Norwegian authorities have said they believe Mr Breivik acted alone. Police reiterated this view after the questioning.

"It is most likely that the perpetrator planned and carried out the actions with no support from others," a report released on Friday evening said.

"The terrorist acts bring no increase in the threat from known extreme right- or left-wing groups in Norway," it added.

Norwegian domestic intelligence chief Janne Kristiansen said no evidence had so far been found linking Mr Breivik with far-right extremists in Norway or elsewhere.

Norway's chief prosecutor has said he expects the indictment will not be ready before the end of the year.

Tor Aksel Busch said he hoped the trial could be held next year.

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny how the Norwegian youth camp had posters stating Boycott Israel yet the Norwegian patsy was an alleged nazi and an alleged supporter of Israel both at once....

You love Hitler, hate Jews, but love Israel....

I think the wholse show is just to get US ratings up for their new film Captain America

http://captainamerica.marvel.com/

The theme is chasing Nazis in Norway... the rest is history as they say.

Norwegian Events occurred on 22nd July
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14254705

Release dates for Captain America in US
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) - IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt0458339/ - Cached
Top News; Movie News; TV News; Celebrity News; Featured News; IMDb Snapshot ... Still of Chris Evans in Captain America: The First Avenger Captain America: The First Avenger Still of Chris ... Release Date: 22 July 2011 (USA)

Before 9/11 occurred an American movie was released with the twin towers being bombed. Is it a case of art imitating life or life imitating art?
In the case of Hollywood which is funded by the CIA...

Last edited by conspiracy analyst on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny how the Norwegian youth camp had posters stating Boycott Israel yet the Norwegian patsy was an alleged nazi and an alleged supporter of Israel both at once....

I think the wholse show is just to get US ratings up for their new film Captain America

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norway attacker conducted a case study of Ergenekon

24 July 2011, Sunday / TODAY’S ZAMAN WITH WIRES, ISTANBUL

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-251550-norway-attacker-conducted-a-cas e-study-of-ergenekon.html

Ergenekon is the name given to a clandestine, Kemalist ultra-nationalist organization in Turkey with ties to members of the country’s military and security forces. Furthermore, Breivik had visited more than 20 countries, including Turkey, as indicated in an e-book believed to have been authored by him.

“I have had the privilege of experiencing the following countries,” the author of the book, “2083: A European Declaration of Independence,” writes, listing the countries as Sweden, Denmark, UK, Germany, Poland, Belarus, France, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Spain, Cyprus, Malta, US, Turkey, Mexico, China, Nigeria, Cote d’Ivoire and Liberia.

The 1,500-page book is signed by Andrew Berwick, but he reveals later in the book that Andrew Berwick is an Anglicised version of Anders Breivik. Police have not confirmed that Breivik wrote the document, but his lawyer referred to it and said Breivik had been working on it for years. The book was downloaded from a link posted on the Norwegian discussion website, www.freak.no.

“Once you decide to strike, it is better to kill too many than not enough, or you risk reducing the desired ideological impact of the strike,” the book said.

Breivik wrote he was a backer of the “Vienna School of Thought”, which was against multi-culturalism and the spread of Islam. The Vienna reference seems to concern the halt of the Ottoman Turkish invasion at Vienna in 1683.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Unique" that the bomb only killed eight people

http://www.dagbladet.no/

Eight people were killed, but it could have gone much worse.
01.08.2011, 5:20

Only about 190 of 1,600 employees in eight departments surrounding the bomb site, was at work when it slammed in Oslo on Friday 22 July at 15.25, writes Times, which obtained the figures from the ministries that have offices in or around the place where the terrorist bomb went off.

The van with explosives was placed outside the tower block, which houses the Prime Minister's Office and Ministry of Justice.

Around 350 people have this as their workplace. When the bomb went off, was only 65 of them at work. Tower block and R4 are the two buildings that were hardest hit. Oil and Energy Affairs and Trade and Industry Ministry is located in R4. The two ministries have a total of approximately 350 employees, but only 40-45 were at work when the bomb exploded.

Another life-saving factor was that the bomb was placed on an absorbent surface. During the bomb vehicle was an underground tunnel that took much of the power of the explosion.

Per Nergaard, Head of my department of the Norwegian People's Aid, first estimated that the bomb contained 400 to 500 kg explosives, but when he did not to the underground facility. Now he thinks it may well vote the terrorist used 950 kg, as he wrote in the Manifesto.

- It is unique that the "only" eight people killed after the runs of about 1,000 kg explosives in the city center, says Nergaard.

(NTB) (AP)

Quote:
The explosion in Oslo 22 July 2011
Updated: 23/07/2011

Summary

NORSAR seismic stations in Hedmark and other seismic stations in Kongsberg, and in Hagfors in Värmland in Sweden registered signals from the explosion in downtown Oslo on Friday 22 July 2011.

Data Data

Date / at.: 2011/07/22 3:25:19 p.m.

The signals are weak, but exceeds the background noise that is always present in the recordings.

The signals were recorded at NORSAR station in Løten Hedmark at 15.25.39 Norwegian time. The seismic waves takes about 20 seconds to cover the distance from Oslo to Løten. It is not possible to estimate the amount of explosives used in the explosion on the basis of the seismic observations.

The figure shows recordings at NORSAR station in Løten Hedmark.

Does that show 2 "above background" events, beginning around at 15.25.39 and at 15.25.56 ?

Email sent at 2.08

Explosion(s) at 3.25

77 minutes

insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Norway and white migration Reply with quote

Norwegians don't care about immigration. They don't care about multiculturalism. There has been no failure in multiculturalism in Norway, unless we are talking about racial discrimination.

Norwegians do care about black immigration. Let’s be clear: many Westerners believe that white immigration is OK. Middle Eastern, African or Asian immigration is destroying the country.

Let’s look at figures. I point to ‘Immigration to Norway’, countries of origin, 2011, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Norway

Let’s add up available figures for immigration from African/Asian and white countries.
Middle East, Asian, Africa - 250,680
White countries (including S America)- 296,684

The countries with the largest number of migrants are Poland, 60,610 and the second largest is Sweden, 34,108. Pakistan is the third, with 31,884.

The number of immigrants in Norway and children of two immigrant parents was in 2010 approximately 552,000 combined, which corresponded to 11.4% of the total population (2010). Over half, of course, were white countries.

It is convenient to be misleading in public discourse in the UK. When immigration is talked of people think about people who are racially different and East Europeans. So, Brits will not think there is any irony to start complaining about immigration to migrants from the US. Westerners when voicing concern about immigration, do not wish to admit that their motivation is about nothing more than race.

Indeed, In 2008, of the top ten migrant countries to the UK, the top five were: returning Brits, US, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Canada.
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst wrote:

Yeh, better believe it, baby.

Here is the true record (or rather, part of it), of US hunt for Nazis, in Norway, Germany, USA or anywhere else:

Nazi's in CIA:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/government-corruption/the-poisoning -of-americas-soul.html

Last edited by outsider on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
Quote:
Indeed, In 2008, of the top ten migrant countries to the UK, the top five were: returning Brits, US, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Canada.

Not from what I've seen and its difficult for many of them to get a work permit and the companies they work for have to show that they couldn’t get the same skills from the EU countries. But then who runs all the companies and can select those they chosen ones, for what ever scheme they have running temporary or not.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
conspiracy analyst wrote:

Yeh, better believe it, baby.

Here is the true record (or rather, part of it), of US hunt for Nazis, in Norway, Germany, USA or anywhere else:

Nazi's in CIA:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/government-corruption/the-poisoning -of-americas-soul.html

Americas 'hunt' for nazis was a show for internal consumption to justify participation in WW2.
Most of the top nazis were given US documents and encamped into S America.

Fascism never died in WW2. If we are to describe it as monopoly totalitarian control of life via gigantic corporations then Krupps and Mercedez Benz just became Ford and Newscorp to name too recent ones.

The recent outrage at what is a security services job in Norway as a warning to other countries that the threat of terrorism hasn't died it has just morphed into something else, is for mass consumption rather than individual consumption. Play a lie over and over again and one is led to believe America is fighting for good abroad. In reality it is disintigrating right before our very eyes.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

European anti-terror measures to follow Norway attacks

The EU is set to introduce stringent tests to regulate the manufacture and sale of fertilisers and other materials used to make home-made bombs in the wake of Anders Behring Breivik’s mass murder in Norway last week (22 July).
The announcement came following an extraordinary meeting of the Council’s terrorism working party (TWP) and counter-terrorism group (COTER) convened in Brussels by the Polish presidency with the participation of the Norwegian authorities.

The Norwegian representatives briefed their European counterparts on the shootings and bomb attack which left at least 76 people dead and outlined the terms of the so-called "22 July Commission", which has been announced by Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg to investigate the attacks.

The debate – which included representatives of Europol, the European External Action Service and the Commission in addition to the counter-terrorism groups – was designed to give delegates the opportunity to express condolences and solidarity with Norway and the Norwegian people.

Solidarity and clampdown

But the goal was also to exchange information and analysis and to start the process of drawing the lessons of this tragedy in order to better prevent and respond to such attacks in the future.

Timothy Jones, the representative of the EU counter-terrorism co-ordinator Gilles de Kerchove, afterwards told journalists that a series of measures had been triggered by the meeting, including the first ever deployment of a new Europol network designed to co-ordinate intelligence information relating to terrorism.

He said that further measures will follow on from the conclusion of Norway’s 22 Commission, including stronger regulatory

http://www.euractiv.com/en/security/european-anti-terror-measures-foll ow-norway-attacks-news-506823
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The justification for US entry into WWII was of course the 'engineered' Pearl Harbour attack.
The Nazis were indeed helped after WWII to get to South America, and used in both the US for their 'talents', and in Europe for recruitment into 'Gladio'.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, it's business as usual.

Motorcycle Gunmen Gun Down Darioush Rezaei, Iranian Nuclear Scientist

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dagbladet.no

These are the tracks Breivik has left behind him

Began with weapons training in 2005. Visited nationalists in Belarus. Participated on the right websites. Traded sulfur, protective clothing and explosive liquid on the web.

Extract:

Quote:
SENDING OUT MANIFESTO:

• 22 July 2011 at 2.07 send Anders Behring Breivik out its 1,500-page manifesto to over 1,000 recipients.

Google currently only produces results for ABB + email for the extensively reported time of 2.08pm

I don't get any hits for "anders breivik email 2.07pm"

There doesn't seem to be an email header posted anywhere yet?

Anyway, the 14.07 timestamp is erm, well, not too subtle, but there it is.

Recipient list is widely reported to be 1003.

Quote:
• 22 July 2011 at 15.25 attacker Anders Behring Breivik government building with a car bomb. He kills eight. 17.08 he goes ashore on Utøya and kills 69

It has been reported that after telephoning the police he surrendered and was arrested at 18:27 - having spent 1 hour and 19 minutes on the island.

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 Conspiracy Predicted and Foretold By "The Lone Gunmen" TV Series

March 4, 2001....6 months before 9/11... The Lone Gunmen series aired
on FOX TV.

The pilot episode of this X-Files spinoff was about a commercial
airliner having its navigation system hijacked and being flown into
the World Trade Centre via remote control by a covert group within the
US government in order to create an alleged terrorist attack on the
US.

This pilot episode was filmed between March 20 and April 7, 2000, 19
months before 9/11. Written by Chris Carter, Vince Gilligan, John
Shiban and Frank Spotnitz Directed By: Rob Bowman Copyright: XFiles/
21st Century FOX.

http://video.clipoftheday.org/2007/0...-foretold.html
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit more info re Breivik:

Scottish Review:

http://www.scottishreview.net/AlanFisher152.shtml?utm_source=Sign-Up.t o&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=244737-Some+good+news%3A+but+will+anyo ne+want+to+read+it%3F

A man wanted by the police

about Norway tells me

he doesn't hate anyone

Alan Fisher reports from Malta

Before we start to film our interview, Paul Ray pulls off the plain t-shirt he arrived in, and, despite the late afternoon heat of a Maltese afternoon, he pulls on a white-hooded sweatshirt. He wants the world to see the logo. A white shield with a gold outline and a red cross, above it the initials AOTK – the Association of Templar Knights.
Ray was a founding member of the anti-Islamic English Defence League, but left in a bitter row which continues today. Now he is the self-styled leader of the Association of Knights Templar – an organisation, size unknown, which he believes is the modern equivalent of the medieval Christian crusades to the Holy Land. His frequent and wandering blog posts about the threat from Islamic fundamentalism have been highlighted as a possible inspiration for Anders Breivik's manifesto published online to justify the killing of 77 people in Norway last month.
Breivik posted pictures of himself dressed in the Knights Templar uniform and described a man similar to Ray as his 'mentor' after he claimed to have met him at an event in 2008. He also described reading online postings by 'Richard the Lionhearted'. Ray posts using the name 'Lionheart'.
But the Englishman who moved to Malta 18 months ago to escape possible charges of stirring up racial hatred denies his writings led to the massacre in Norway. 'What he did is pure evil and it has been dressed up in Christianity and Templarism – no way did I inspire him. If I influenced him there's no way he would have gone out and killed innocent children.' But he adds: 'If I had influenced him I could have understood if he had targeted Muslim fundamentalists – I could understand that and I could make a parallel – doesn't justify it but I could understand it. To do what he did has no bearing on anything I ever say at all.'
Ray, who also goes by the name of Paul Sonato, says he once got a Facebook request from Breivik, but rejected it because he 'didn't like the look of him'. The police in Malta have now received an official request from the authorities in Norway for all the information they have on Ray. He says he's happy to speak with the detectives investigating the massacre: 'I have nothing to hide, nothing to fear'. But one area that may bring further inquiries is the 36 year old's links to other right-wing figures in Europe.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some notes on the numbers for the Oslo event are here.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Some notes on the numbers for the Oslo event are here.

From and including: Tuesday, 11 September 2001
To, but not including : Friday, 22 July 2011

It is 3601 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 9 years, 10 months, 11 days excluding the end date
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Behring is a Zionist, not a Nazi Reply with quote

Wish people would stop calling him a Nazi when he clearly isn't.
> wondering what will come next
[ passover / joy division ]
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Oslo coup d'etat? Reply with quote

Oslo coup d'etat?

Google Translation of http://toogtyvende.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/statskupp/ follows:

15 Monday, Aug. 2011

Posted by twenty-two in emergency squad, the military, police, rescue work, ministries, the Reserve force, Utøya

Key words

22. July, 22 / 7, Anders Behring breivik, helicopter, Oslo, putsj, rescue work, Sponheim, coups, terrorist, terrorism assistance, terrorism, Utøya

AUF leader Eskil Pedersen said he was confident that the shooting of Utøya was coup d'etat. The last few weeks of revelations of what can only be described as systematic incompetence and bad judgement by the police, do we have to take out Pedersen's words again, for further investigation.

- I thought it was a seizure of power by the police were involved, said AUF leader Eskil Pedersen. He and three other AUF leaders thought the country was the victim of a coup, and that terrorists had taken control of the mainland, beyond Utøya.

We still do not know what really happened, only that it becomes less and less reason to rely on some of the police management said. How was it possible for a security chief not to look at unknown error parked cars as potential terrorist threats? How was it possible to refuse to police their own helicopter pilots who join the service and giving them counter-message 3.5 hours later? How was it possible not to call in the Reserve Force, not facilitate a formal request for helicopter assistance from the Armed Forces? Why weren't the roads out of Oslo blocked and air traffic stopped? Why will they not elaborate on what military helicopter mission was after the mass murderer was arrested? And how was it possible for the emergency squad to not know where Utøya was, or not to see with their own eyes that it was teaming with boats waiting in Utvika?

Had the terrorists taken control of the mainland, just as AUF-management feared? Was that why all standard operating procedures were set aside and all our national emergency response unit had trained for for years was not put into practice when Norway was hit by terrorist attacks?

If Norway was subjected to a virtual putsch the 22nd, or we saw a failed coup, who was in that case, the leader of the coup, and who managed to stop them? Will we ever know what really happened in Oslo this Friday?

> wondering what will come next
[ passover / joy division ]
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our suspicions seem correct!!!
Police 'Terror' drill on Utoya (I stand corrected here (see Torstein's post below; it wasn't on Utoya)same day, ended just before massacre:

Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack

http://www.infowars.com/norwegian-police-confirm-drill-identical-to-br eiviks-attack/

Norway Police Admit Taking 90-Minutes To Reach Island After Shooting Began:

freeintetpress (I've deleted most of the link, so that you don't open it inadvertently, but text is below):

Police arrived at an island massacre about an hour and a half after a gunman first opened fire, slowed because they didn’t have quick access to a helicopter and then couldn’t find a boat to make their way to the scene just several hundred meters offshore. The assailant surrendered when police finally reached him, but 82 people died before that.

Survivors of the shooting spree have described hiding and fleeing into the water to escape the gunman, but a police briefing Saturday detailed for the first time how long the terror lasted – and how long victims waited for help.

The shooting came on the heels of what police said was an “Oklahoma city-type” bombing in Oslo’s downtown: It targeted a government building, was allegedly perpetrated by a homegrown assailant and used the same mix of fertilizer and fuel that blew up a federal building in the U.S. in 1995.

In all, at least 92 people were killed in the twin attacks that police are blaming on the same suspect, 32-year-old Norwegian Anders Behring Breivik.

“He has confessed to the factual circumstances,” Breivik’s defense lawyer, Geir Lippestad, told public broadcaster NRK. Lippestad said his client had also made some comments about his motives.

“He’s said some things about that but I don’t want to talk about it now,” the lawyer told NRK.

Norwegian news agency NTB said the suspect wrote a 1,500-page manifesto before the attack in which he attacked multiculturalism and Muslim immigration. The manifesto also described how to acquire explosives and contained pictures of Breivik, said NTB. Oslo police declined to comment on the report.

A SWAT team was dispatched to the island more than 50 minutes after people vacationing at a campground said they heard shooting across the lake, according to Police Chief Sveinung Sponheim. The drive to the lake took about 20 minutes, and once there, the team took another 20 minutes to find a boat.

Footage filmed from a helicopter that showed the gunman firing into the water added to the impression that police were slow to the scene. They chose to drive, said Chief Sponheim, because their helicopter wasn’t on standby.

“There were problems with transport to Utoya,” where the youth-wing of Norway’s left-leaning Labor Party was holding a retreat, said Chief Sponheim. “It was difficult to get a hold of boats.”

At least 82 people were killed on the island, but police said four or five people were still missing.

Divers have been searching the surrounding waters, and Chief Sponheim said the missing may have drowned. Police earlier said there was still an unexploded device on the island, but it later turned out to be fake.

The attack followed the explosion of a bomb packed into a panel truck outside the building that houses the prime minister’s office in Oslo, according to a police official. “It was some kind of Oklahoma City-type bomb,” said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because police hadn’t released the information.

Seven people were killed, and police said there are still body parts in the building. The Oslo University hospital said it has so far received 11 wounded from the bombing and 19 people from the camp shooting.

Police have charged Breivik under Norway’s terror law. He will be arraigned on Monday when a court decides whether police can continue to hold him as the investigation continues.

Authorities have not given a motive for the attacks, but both were in areas connected to the Labor Party, which leads a coalition government.

Even police confessed to not knowing much about the suspect, but details trickled out about him all day: He had ties to a right-leaning political party, he posted on Christian fundamentalist websites, and he rented a farm where police found 4,000-5,000 kilograms of fertilizer.

Police said the suspect is talking to them and has admitted to firing weapons on the island. It was not clear if he had confessed to anything else he is accused of.

“He has had a dialogue with the police the whole time, but he’s a very demanding suspect,” said Chief Sponheim.

Earlier in the day, a farm supply store said they had alerted police that he bought six metric tons of fertilizer, which can be used in homemade bombs. That’s at least one metric ton more than was found at the farm, according to police.

Police and soldiers were searching for evidence and potential bombs at the farm south of Oslo on Saturday. Havard Nordhagen Olsen, a neighbor, said that Breivik moved in about one month ago, just next to his house and said he seemed like “a regular guy.”

Olsen said he recognized his neighbor in the newspapers this morning and said he was in shock.

Meanwhile, Mazyar Keshvari, a spokesman for Norway’s Progress Party – which is conservative but within the political mainstream – said that the suspect was a paying member of the party’s youth wing from 1999 to 2004.

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg called the tragedy peacetime Norway’s deadliest day.

“This is beyond comprehension. It’s a nightmare. It’s a nightmare for those who have been killed, for their mothers and fathers, family and friends,” Stoltenberg told reporters Saturday.

Gun violence is rare in Norway, where the average policeman patrolling in the streets doesn’t carry a firearm. Reports that the assailant was motivated by political ideology were shocking to many Norwegians, who pride themselves on the openness of their society. Indeed, Norway is almost synonymous with the kind of free expression being exercised by the youth at the political retreat.

King Harald V, Norway’s figurehead monarch, vowed Saturday that those values would remain unchanged.

“I remain convinced that the belief in freedom is stronger than fear. I remain convinced in the belief of an open Norwegian democracy and society. I remain convinced in the belief in our ability to live freely and safely in our own country,” said the king.

The monarch, his wife and the prime minister led the nation in mourning, visiting grieving relatives of the scores of youth gunned down. Buildings around the capital lowered their flags to half-staff. People streamed to Oslo Cathedral to light candles and lay flowers; outside, mourners began building a makeshift altar from dug-up cobblestones. The Army patrolled the streets of the capital, a highly unusual sight for this normally placid country.

The city center was a sea of roadblocks Saturday, with groups of people peering over the barricades wherever they sprang up, as the shell-shocked Nordic nation was gripped by reports that the gunman may not have acted alone. Police have not confirmed a second assailant but said they are investigating witness reports.

The queen and the prime minister hugged when they arrived at the hotel where families are waiting to identify the bodies. Both king and queen shook hands with mourners, while the prime minister, his voice trembling, told reporters of the harrowing stories survivors had recounted to him.

On the island of Utoya, panicked teens attending a Labor Party youth wing summer camp plunged into the water or played dead to avoid the assailant in the assault. A picture sent out on Twitter showed a blurry figure in dark clothing pointing a gun into the water, with bodies all around him.

The carnage hours earlier in Oslo, when a bomb rocked the city where the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded, left a square covered in twisted metal, shattered glass and documents expelled from surrounding buildings.

The dust-clogged scene after the blast reminded one visitor from New York of Sept. 11.

A 15-year-old camper named Elise who was on Utoya said she heard gunshots, but then saw a police officer and thought she was safe. Then he started shooting people right before her eyes.

Elise, whose father didn’t want her to disclose her last name, said she hid behind the same rock that the killer was standing on. “I could hear his breathing from the top of the rock,” she said.

She said it was impossible to say how many minutes passed while she was waiting for him to stop.

At a hotel in the village of Sundvollen, where survivors of the shooting were taken, 21-year-old Dana Berzingi wore pants stained with blood. He said the fake police officer ordered people to come closer, then pulled weapons and ammunition from a bag and started shooting.

Several victims “had pretended they were dead to survive,” said Berzingi. But after shooting the victims with one gun, the gunman shot them again in the head with a shotgun, he said.

Earlier, the police official who spoke on condition of anonymity said the attack “is probably more Norway’s Oklahoma City than it is Norway’s World Trade Center.” Domestic terrorists carried out the 1995 attack, while foreign terrorists were responsible for the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

The United States, European Union, NATO and the U.K., all quickly condemned the bombing, which Britain’s Foreign Secretary William Hague called “horrific” and NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen deemed a “heinous act”.

Queen Elizabeth II wrote to Norway’s King Harald to offer her condolences and express her shock and sadness at the shooting attacks in his country.

“It’s a reminder that the entire international community has a stake in preventing this kind of terror from occurring,” said U.S. President Barack Obama.

President Obama extended his condolences to Norway’s people and offered U.S. assistance with the investigation. He said he remembered how warmly Norwegians treated him in Oslo when he accepted the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009.

A U.S. counterterrorism official said the United States knew of no links to terrorist groups and early indications were the attack was domestic. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is being handled by Norway.

Police arrived at an island massacre about an hour and a half after a gunman first opened fire, slowed because they didn’t have quick access to a helicopter and then couldn’t find a boat to make their way to the scene just several hundred meters offshore. The assailant surrendered when police finally reached him, but 82 people died before that.

Survivors of the shooting spree have described hiding and fleeing into the water to escape the gunman, but a police briefing Saturday detailed for the first time how long the terror lasted – and how long victims waited for help.

The shooting came on the heels of what police said was an “Oklahoma city-type” bombing in Oslo’s downtown: It targeted a government building, was allegedly perpetrated by a homegrown assailant and used the same mix of fertilizer and fuel that blew up a federal building in the U.S. in 1995.

In all, at least 92 people were killed in the twin attacks that police are blaming on the same suspect, 32-year-old Norwegian Anders Behring Breivik.

“He has confessed to the factual circumstances,” Breivik’s defense lawyer, Geir Lippestad, told public broadcaster NRK. Lippestad said his client had also made some comments about his motives.

“He’s said some things about that but I don’t want to talk about it now,” the lawyer told NRK.

Norwegian news agency NTB said the suspect wrote a 1,500-page manifesto before the attack in which he attacked multiculturalism and Muslim immigration. The manifesto also described how to acquire explosives and contained pictures of Breivik, said NTB. Oslo police declined to comment on the report.

A SWAT team was dispatched to the island more than 50 minutes after people vacationing at a campground said they heard shooting across the lake, according to Police Chief Sveinung Sponheim. The drive to the lake took about 20 minutes, and once there, the team took another 20 minutes to find a boat.

Footage filmed from a helicopter that showed the gunman firing into the water added to the impression that police were slow to the scene. They chose to drive, said Chief Sponheim, because their helicopter wasn’t on standby.

“There were problems with transport to Utoya,” where the youth-wing of Norway’s left-leaning Labor Party was holding a retreat, said Chief Sponheim. “It was difficult to get a hold of boats.”

At least 82 people were killed on the island, but police said four or five people were still missing.

Divers have been searching the surrounding waters, and Chief Sponheim said the missing may have drowned. Police earlier said there was still an unexploded device on the island, but it later turned out to be fake.

The attack followed the explosion of a bomb packed into a panel truck outside the building that houses the prime minister’s office in Oslo, according to a police official. “It was some kind of Oklahoma City-type bomb,” said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because police hadn’t released the information.

Seven people were killed, and police said there are still body parts in the building. The Oslo University hospital said it has so far received 11 wounded from the bombing and 19 people from the camp shooting.

Police have charged Breivik under Norway’s terror law. He will be arraigned on Monday when a court decides whether police can continue to hold him as the investigation continues.

Authorities have not given a motive for the attacks, but both were in areas connected to the Labor Party, which leads a coalition government.

Even police confessed to not knowing much about the suspect, but details trickled out about him all day: He had ties to a right-leaning political party, he posted on Christian fundamentalist websites, and he rented a farm where police found 4,000-5,000 kilograms of fertilizer.

Police said the suspect is talking to them and has admitted to firing weapons on the island. It was not clear if he had confessed to anything else he is accused of.

“He has had a dialogue with the police the whole time, but he’s a very demanding suspect,” said Chief Sponheim.

Earlier in the day, a farm supply store said they had alerted police that he bought six metric tons of fertilizer, which can be used in homemade bombs. That’s at least one metric ton more than was found at the farm, according to police.

Police and soldiers were searching for evidence and potential bombs at the farm south of Oslo on Saturday. Havard Nordhagen Olsen, a neighbor, said that Breivik moved in about one month ago, just next to his house and said he seemed like “a regular guy.”

Olsen said he recognized his neighbor in the newspapers this morning and said he was in shock.

Meanwhile, Mazyar Keshvari, a spokesman for Norway’s Progress Party – which is conservative but within the political mainstream – said that the suspect was a paying member of the party’s youth wing from 1999 to 2004.

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg called the tragedy peacetime Norway’s deadliest day.

“This is beyond comprehension. It’s a nightmare. It’s a nightmare for those who have been killed, for their mothers and fathers, family and friends,” Stoltenberg told reporters Saturday.

Gun violence is rare in Norway, where the average policeman patrolling in the streets doesn’t carry a firearm. Reports that the assailant was motivated by political ideology were shocking to many Norwegians, who pride themselves on the openness of their society. Indeed, Norway is almost synonymous with the kind of free expression being exercised by the youth at the political retreat.

King Harald V, Norway’s figurehead monarch, vowed Saturday that those values would remain unchanged.

“I remain convinced that the belief in freedom is stronger than fear. I remain convinced in the belief of an open Norwegian democracy and society. I remain convinced in the belief in our ability to live freely and safely in our own country,” said the king.

The monarch, his wife and the prime minister led the nation in mourning, visiting grieving relatives of the scores of youth gunned down. Buildings around the capital lowered their flags to half-staff. People streamed to Oslo Cathedral to light candles and lay flowers; outside, mourners began building a makeshift altar from dug-up cobblestones. The Army patrolled the streets of the capital, a highly unusual sight for this normally placid country.

The city center was a sea of roadblocks Saturday, with groups of people peering over the barricades wherever they sprang up, as the shell-shocked Nordic nation was gripped by reports that the gunman may not have acted alone. Police have not confirmed a second assailant but said they are investigating witness reports.

The queen and the prime minister hugged when they arrived at the hotel where families are waiting to identify the bodies. Both king and queen shook hands with mourners, while the prime minister, his voice trembling, told reporters of the harrowing stories survivors had recounted to him.

On the island of Utoya, panicked teens attending a Labor Party youth wing summer camp plunged into the water or played dead to avoid the assailant in the assault. A picture sent out on Twitter showed a blurry figure in dark clothing pointing a gun into the water, with bodies all around him.

The carnage hours earlier in Oslo, when a bomb rocked the city where the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded, left a square covered in twisted metal, shattered glass and documents expelled from surrounding buildings.

The dust-clogged scene after the blast reminded one visitor from New York of Sept. 11.

A 15-year-old camper named Elise who was on Utoya said she heard gunshots, but then saw a police officer and thought she was safe. Then he started shooting people right before her eyes.

Elise, whose father didn’t want her to disclose her last name, said she hid behind the same rock that the killer was standing on. “I could hear his breathing from the top of the rock,” she said.

She said it was impossible to say how many minutes passed while she was waiting for him to stop.

At a hotel in the village of Sundvollen, where survivors of the shooting were taken, 21-year-old Dana Berzingi wore pants stained with blood. He said the fake police officer ordered people to come closer, then pulled weapons and ammunition from a bag and started shooting.

Several victims “had pretended they were dead to survive,” said Berzingi. But after shooting the victims with one gun, the gunman shot them again in the head with a shotgun, he said.

Earlier, the police official who spoke on condition of anonymity said the attack “is probably more Norway’s Oklahoma City than it is Norway’s World Trade Center.” Domestic terrorists carried out the 1995 attack, while foreign terrorists were responsible for the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.

The United States, European Union, NATO and the U.K., all quickly condemned the bombing, which Britain’s Foreign Secretary William Hague called “horrific” and NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen deemed a “heinous act”.

Queen Elizabeth II wrote to Norway’s King Harald to offer her condolences and express her shock and sadness at the shooting attacks in his country.

“It’s a reminder that the entire international community has a stake in preventing this kind of terror from occurring,” said U.S. President Barack Obama.

President Obama extended his condolences to Norway’s people and offered U.S. assistance with the investigation. He said he remembered how warmly Norwegians treated him in Oslo when he accepted the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009.

A U.S. counterterrorism official said the United States knew of no links to terrorist groups and early indications were the attack was domestic. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is being handled by Norway.

Norway police admit using longer route to Utoeya, report says

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=norway-police-admit-using-lon ger-route-to-utoeya-report-says-2011-08-10

Some related videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqX7ED1K17o

Last edited by outsider on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the above info from Martin Noake's updated song and graphics (see link below), and the email was sent by Belinda.
It also included a reminder about Ian Crane's upcoming London meeting on Friday 9th September at Indian YMCA in London's West End:

With the 10th anniversary coming up Martin Noakes has re-vamped his 9/11 song and added powerful graphics, Hollie’s in there too! 10,500 hits since released on 1st September, not bad going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

Meanwhile in the US activists nobble the Vice-Chairman of the 9/11 Commission http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=tUM2VaHaqyE

9/11 ANNIVERSARY EVENT LONDON

Please circulate

False Flag:

The Quest for Full Spectrum Dominance

From 9/11 to 2012

Presented By Ian R Crane

London – Friday 9th Sept 2011

7.00 – 10.00 pm, Indian YMCA, 41 Fitzroy Square, London W1 (Warren Street tube 4 mins)

(Advance Tickets £8 - On the Door £10 – Concessions apply b.mckenzie@btinternet.com)

Ian R Crane, a former oilfield executive and founding Chairman of the UK 9/11 Truth Movement,

who now lectures and writes on the deep geo-political webs that are being spun –

with particular focus on US Hegemony and the NWO (Corporatist) agenda for control of global resources.

From 2007 Ian focused his efforts on raising public awareness with regard to the pernicious attack

on the global population in the name of corporate globalisation and harmonisation; with particular focus

on the Codex Alimentarius agenda to abolish the Natural Health industry and eradicate all Natural Farming.

Following the BP Deepwater Horizon disaster in the Gulf of Mexico on 20th April 2010, Ian released a DVD

and has given over 100 public presentations, radio & television interviews in which he has drawn deeply upon

his Oilfield background to present his hypothesis that the event was deliberately contrived, with as yet

unacknowledged disastrous consequences for planetary ecology.

Over the past 12 months Ian has been in demand throughout the UK and Ireland as he shares his unique insights

into the global financial and economic meltdown … which has unfolded exactly as he predicted over five years ago!

Ian is a self-funded independent researcher. The penetrating analysis and views expressed in his talks and his startling

DVD's are based upon his personal knowledge and research. Prior to his retirement from the corporate arena,

Ian enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunications and international oilfield services, a career that provided

the opportunity to live & work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East & Houston, Texas

Tel: +44 (0)207 558 8869
Mob: +44 (0)779 151 8740
USA: (281) 899 0207

www.ianRcrane.co.uk

Last edited by outsider on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: