FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zio-Nazi Anders Breivik bombs Oslo, massacres summer camp
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Zio-Nazi Anders Breivik bombs Oslo, massacres summer camp Reply with quote

The Sun, 23 July 2011
______________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Here we go ground invasion!

Oslo explosion: dozens injured, buildings damaged after Norway city blast
www.telegraph.co.uk http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8655120/Oslo-e xplosion-one-dead-dozens-injured-and-buildings-damaged-after-Norway-ci ty-blast.html

A massive explosion rocked central Oslo on Friday, killing at least one person, injuring dozens of people and severely damaging government buildings including the Prime Minister’s office.

Link to this video
By Andrew Hough, and Martin Evans3:11PM BST 22 Jul 2011
The blast, which occurred about 3.30pm local time on Friday, left at least a dozen people injured amid fears "hundreds" had died.
There were, however, no immediate reports of casualties from the blast, which occurred at the government headquarters which house the offices of Jens Stoltenberg.
It remains unclear what caused the blast or if it was a terrorism attack. The Prime Minister was reported to be safe.
The cause of the blast was unknown but the tangled wreckage of a car was outside one building.
The damage appeared consistent with that from car bombs. Police and fire officials declined to comment on the cause.
RELATED ARTICLES
LIVE: Oslo explosion 22 Jul 2011

Oslo blast seen from the sky
Injured people were seen lying on the street in pools of blood. Heavy debris littered the streets and smoke rose over the city centre.
The 17-storey building, which also houses Norway's biggest tabloid newspaper VG, was reported to be on fire, with thick black smoke being seen for miles.
Witnesses reported the massive blast blew out most windows in the building as well as nearby government departments including the oil ministry, in Norway’s capital and most populated city.
The bottom floor appeared to be completely gutted
"I'm still in my work office and people here seem pretty freaked out and are ringing around friends and relatives like mad," Ruarí Ødegaard, an exatriate Briton living in Oslo told The Daily Telegraph.
"Also can hear quite a few police sirens even where I am."
Mr Odegaard, 34, whose wife is Norwegian, moved to Oslo in 2008 after growing up in Frimley, Surrey. He works for a software company a few miles from the blast site.
"The local media seem very confused," he said.
"One minute NRK (national media like BBC) reported two explosions and then a moment later they retracted. So far no reports of deaths just injuries but again no figures as to how many.
"Being a tech company we have lots of foreign workers including quite a few Brits. As far as I know we are all ok."
Users on Twitter also described sheer panic.
"I fear that many 100s could be dead. Poor poor poor guard that worked in the first floor. SadSad," one local trader posted on Twitter.
He added later: "There has not been any more blasts in Oslo after the one. It is confirmed that it was indeed a bomb."
Another witness told public radio NRK: "I see that some windows of the VG building and the government headquarters have been broken. Some people are covered with blood are lying in the street.”
Ingunn Andersen, a local journalist, said: "There is glass everywhere. It is total chaos. The windows of the all the surrounding buildings have been blown out."
Kjersti Vedun, who was leaving the area, added: It exploded - it must have been a bomb. people ran in panic and ran. I counted at least 10 injured people."
Witness Ole Tommy Pedersen was standing at a bus stop about 100 yards from the high-rise when he saw the blast shatter almost all windows of the highrise. He said a cloud of smoke is billowing from the bottom floors.
"I saw three or four injured people being carried out of the building a few minutes later," he said.
Other offices are being evacuated.
No other details were immediately known.
NATO member Norway has sometimes in the past been threatened by leaders of al Qaeda for its involvement in Afghanistan.
But political violence is virtually unknown in the country.
David Lea, Western Europe analyst, at Control Risks said: "It's very difficult to tell what has happened. There certainly aren't any domestic Norwegian terrorist groups although there have been some al Qaeda-linked arrests from time to time.
"They are in Afghanistan and were involved in Libya, but it's far too soon to draw any conclusions."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8655175/Oslo-e xplosion-live-coverage.html

TheSun23Jul11.jpg
 Description:
The front page of Rupert Murdoch's Neo-Nazi tabloid The Sun
 Filesize:  668.18 KB
 Viewed:  1991 Time(s)

TheSun23Jul11.jpg

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14252515

A large explosion has hit near government headquarters in the Norwegian capital Oslo.

Quote:
At least one person was killed in the city centre blast, national broadcaster NRK reports.

The offices of Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg were damaged extensively but a government spokeswoman said he was safe.

At least eight people were injured, local media said. No-one has said they were behind the explosion.

Television footage from the scene showed rubble and glass from shattered windows in the streets - smoke was around some buildings. The wreckage of at least one car was in street.

All roads into the city centre have been closed, said the NRK, and security officials evacuated people from the area, fearing another blast.

Oistein Mjarum, head of communications for the Norwegian Red Cross, said his offices were close to the site of the explosion.

"There was a massive explosion which could be heard over the capital Oslo," he told the BBC.

Government spokeswoman Camilla Ryste told the Associated Press Mr Stoltenberg was safe. Initial reports said he was no hurt.

'Complete chaos'
Mr Mjarum said there were fires burning in the prime minister's 17-storey building.

"This is a very busy area on Friday afternoon and there was a lot of people in the streets, and many people working in these buildings that are now burning," he said.

Eyewitness Ole Tommy Pedersen said he was standing at a bus stop about 100m away from the blast.

"I saw three or four injured people being carried out of the building a few minutes later," Mr Pedersen told AP.

He said there was a cloud of smoke billowing from the lower floors.

An NRK journalist, Ingunn Andersen, said the headquarters of tabloid newspaper VG had also been damaged.

"I see that some windows of the VG building and the government headquarters have been broken. Some people covered with blood are lying in the street," AP quoted her as saying.

"It's complete chaos here. The windows are blown out in all the buildings close by."

The BBC's Security Correspondent Frank Gardner says that while there is no official word on whether the blast was deliberate its location, close to so many government buildings, is significant.

Mr Mjarum said people were in shock in Oslo and across Norway.

"We have never had a terrorist attack like this in Norway - if that's what it is - but of course this has been a great fear for all Norwegians when they have seen what has been happening around the world."

Are you in Oslo and did you see what happened? Get in touch and let us know if you witnessed this event. You can send eyewitness accounts using the form below.

Send your pictures and videos to yourpics@bbc.co.uk or text them to 61124 (UK) or +44 7725 100 100 (International). If you have a large file you can upload here.

Live feed
LIVE: Oslo explosion
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14254705

Quote:
1653: For eye-witness accounts and video footage, Norwegian journalist Ingunn Andersen says people were lying there bleeding in the moments after the explosion hit the centre of Oslo, while Olaf Furniss says you could smell the burning from the blast.
1653: Rannveig Mjelde Vareberg in Oslo emails: I am on my way back to Stavanger. Ten minutes ago heavy armed police stopped and searched our bus on the way to Oslo airport. They stop all traffic to the airport.
1652: Eyewitness Siv Hartvigsen tells the BBC she was shopping nearby when the bomb went off.
Ms Hartvigsen says it was a terrifying experience and the situation felt "really, really threatening".
1651: Many people are still being treated in the streets outside the building.

1650: Government minister Hans Kristian Amundsen tells the BBC many hundreds of people would have been in the building - which has 17-18 floors - on a normal day, but he thinks there may have been fewer today because it was a Friday afternoon, and many people may have already left the office.
1646: Mr Furniss says he hasn't seen many people being treated because the area is cordoned off.
But he says there is significant damage.
"I'm surprised that more people haven't been declared dead or injured."

1643: Olaf Furniss, a reporter in the city, tells the BBC it is impossible to get anywhere the site of the blast.
He says there are police, military police and plainclothes officers in the area.
1638: In a statement, Oslo police say confirm "one or several" explosions.
"So far, police cannot say anything about the scope of the damage, aside from that there's been one or several explosions."
An Oslo police official tells Associated Press: "There are several people injured."
1636: An injured man is treated at the scene.

1634: He says people are believed to still be trapped in the building and the focus is on rescuing people.
1634: Government minister Hans Kristian Amundsen confirms to the BBC PM Jens Stoltenberg is safe and was not in the building at the time of the bomb.
1632: James McCarthy, who's a British musician working in Oslo, says he was in a library, about 50 metres from the building nearest to the explosion, when the bomb went off.
"I just saw the flash - and the force threw myself and a few other people that were trying to go down the first set of stairs that exit the library. It threw us back.
"The building shook and you know, we hear the bang and everything. The fire alarms went off, so the staff in the library ushered us out."

Quote:
1623: Eyewitnesses have been describing the blast to the BBC and news agencies. Read their experiences here.
1615: Public broadcaster NRK says at least two people have been killed.
1618: A press officer at Oslo University tells Reuters: "So far I can confirm that we have received seven people at Oslo University Hospital. I don't know how seriously wounded they are."
1616: Saskia in Oslo emails: I was at work a few blocks away when we heard a huge bang and my 10-storey building shook like it had been hit by a crane, or there was an earthquake. We all ran to the side facing central Oslo to see smoke billowing up very high. The smoke didn't last long. No one knew what it was as Oslo has never seen anything like this before. They've sectioned off a large area around the explosion sight with tape and there is glass everywhere. The streets are fuller than i've ever seen and everyone is on phones, although the networks are jamming. There are traffic jams and people wandering around looking shocked. It is especially odd as this is the time of year that everyone is on holiday and abroad. Also, the public sector leave work early on Fridays during the summer so was this targeted to not hurt too many people? It is so shocking for such a normally calm and relaxed city.
1612: Leif Landsverk emails: The city centre is now being evacuated. The central train station is now closed.
1612:BREAKING NEWS Police in Norway have confirmed the blast was caused by a bomb and that people have been killed and injured.
1610: Ella Mork in Oslo "I was at home, just half a kilometre away when I heard the noise. At first, I thought it was thunder, but then I thought it was a little too loud. I was on my way out and when I arrived at the scene, there was shattered glass everywhere and buildings on fire."

1607: Olaf Furniss, a reporter in the city, says: "There was a huge blast. All the windows have been blown out from one of the main government buildings, it's a sort of big skyscraper.
"And that's where the prime minister's office is, one of the main newspapers is based there, and a lot of other government buildings.
"The whole area has been damaged, there's windows blown out in about a 1km radius, a lot of shock. And I can hear a lot of ambulance and police activity as well."
1606: US-based news broadcaster ABC is quoting US government sources as saying the explosion was caused by "a massive vehicle bomb".
1601: There are dramatic pictures on the front page of NRK's website - the public broadcaster reporting that one person has been killed in the blast.
1558: Ian Dutton in Oslo I'm looking down at the explosion site from an adjacent tower hotel. The streams of ambulances remind me of the scenes from around my home on September 11 2001.
1557: Witness Ben McPherson tells the BBC news channel that Oslo does not have natural gas pipes, although he says some people do keep cannisters in their homes.
1556: Photos are coming in of the aftermath of the blast in Oslo. View our gallery here.
1555: Bjorn Magne Slinde emails: Smell of ionized air lingers, this appear by the smell as if gas containers have exploded. Police and security forces have sealed off the area. Reports of damaged persons being taken away by ambulances is all over the news.
1553: Andrew Holmes in Oslo emails: My wife was caught by the glass and shockwave of the explosion. She phoned me and I was able to get into Oslo and pick her up. She is in complete shock. The police are moving people away from the area for the third time as they are concerned about the possibility of more explosions. The local TV are saying that there is a big possibility of a terror connection.
1552: Athar Kaleem in Oslo emails: It was a massive explosion, I was at least 1km away from the scene but I felt the explosive in my feet. Everyone had the same feeling. It seems the explosion got very high shock waves as it broken the mirrors at quite larger distances. Now I am near the main place and city is in panic, grief and in tears.
1550: Back to Ben McPherson, who says he though it was thunder when he first heard the blast from his home.
"I saw on the Aftenposten website - the main newspaper here - that there were bodies spotted in the government building. This will come as a huge shock and will shatter the innocence of this country," he says.
1550: Evert Whitehouse in Oslo emails: Well it's quite shocking, it seems unreal that places here would be targeted by bombs. Apparently the prime minister is in safety and unharmed according to media reports here. The areas that have been hit, such as the government HQ looks like an urban warzone, glass lies scattered all over the streets and a building is on fire, from what I can see on the television. The areas are being cordoned off by the police in fear of more bombs going off.
1548: Public broadcaster NRK reports one fatality has been confirmed.
1546: More from Ingunn Andersen, who says people in Norway generally feel safe and don't expect terrorist attacks to take place in their country.
There has been no confirmation that the explosion was terrorist-related.
1546: Briton Ben McPherson, who is in Oslo with his wife, says he heard the blast from about a mile away. "It looks quite bad, the assumption is that it has to be terrorism," he tells the BBC.

1546: Norwegian police issue an official statement confirming "a powerful explosion" has taken place in the government quarter of Oslo.
1544: Erik in Oslo emails: The bomb went of at Youngstorget, in the central parts of Oslo. People are crying in the streets, injured people are taking care of by a huge amount of police and medical forces. People ran from the scene in panic. The police is now evacuating all people from Youngstorget. Windows are shattered up to 400m away. And you could hear the explosion 4km outside Oslo.
1542: Immediately after the blast people ran towards the building whilst security guards tried to keep others away, saying it was too dangerous, Ingunn Andersen from Norwegian station NRK tells the BBC.
1539: Neighbouring offices - including those housing some of Norway's leading newspapers and news agency NTB - have been evacuated, Associated Press says.

1536: David Lea, Western Europe analyst, at Control Risks tells Reuters it is difficult to tell what has happened.
"There certainly aren't any domestic Norwegian terrorist groups although there have been some al Qaeda-linked arrests from time to time.
"They are in Afghanistan and were involved in Libya, but it's far too soon to draw any conclusions."
1535: Christian Aglen tweets: The blast area has been blocked off now...authorities probably trying to get a sense of the situation...
1533: Police are not commenting on the cause of the explosion in the centre of the Norwegian capital.

1531: Eyewitness Ole Tommy Pedersen says he saw the blast shatter almost all of the windows of the high-rise building.
"I saw three or four injured people being carried out of the building a few minutes later," he tells the Associated Press.
A cloud of smoke was sent billowing from the bottom floors, he adds.
1530: A journalist from public radio NRK says: "I see that some windows of the VG building and the government headquarters have been broken. Some people covered with blood are lying in the street."
1530: Welcome to our live coverage of events in the Norwegian capital Oslo, where an explosion struck this afternoon.
The blast is thought to have caused damage to the offices of Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and a number of other official buildings.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://shutking.blogspot.com/2011/07/possible-al-qaeda-muslim-terroris t.html

Explosion rocks central Oslo, Norway PM's office

Quote:
OSLO | Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:51am EDT
(Reuters) - A huge explosion damaged government buildings in central Oslo on Friday including Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg's office, injuring several people, a Reuters witness said.
The blast blew out most windows on the 17-storey building housing Stoltenberg's office, as well as nearby ministries including the oil ministry, which was on fire.
Reuters correspondent Walter Gibbs said he counted at least eight injured people. The cause of the blast was unknown but the tangled wreckage of a car was outside one building. Police and fire officials declined comment on the cause.

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strong explosion rocks Oslo, one dead, 8 injured in 'car bomb' blast

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by RussiaToday on 22 Jul 2011
Norway's capital Oslo has been hit by a powerful explosion in the very center of the city, damaging parliamentary buildings including Prime Minister's office. One person is reported to be dead, and at least 8 injured, but witnesses say dozens are lying in the streets covered in blood. Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg is said to be safe. Preliminary reports suggest it was a car bomb, but some sources say the explosion took place inside the building of Norway's biggest tabloid newspaper VG. The blast was so powerful that it smashed all the windows in the 17-storey building. Witnesses say the nearby oil ministry building nearby has caught fire, with thick smoke seen coming from the block. Some reports suggest the blast was followed by a second. Police are evacuating surrounding buildings, and searching the area for more explosives

RT on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RT_com
RT on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RTnews

Part 1/2: Norway - Oslo Explosion 2011 - Terrorist Attack! Car Bomb!

Link

Part 2/2: Norway - Oslo Explosion 2011 - Terrorist Attack! Car bomb!

Link

Oslo Bomb explosion July 22 2011 Bomb attack Oslo Norway 22-07-2011

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by fredgrauf on 22 Jul 2011
Oslo Bomb explosion July 22 2011 Bomb attack Oslo Norway 22-07-2011 BBC report

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Images from BBC live feed page

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54219000/jpg/_54219161_jex_11156 43_de27-1.jpg

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54219000/jpg/_54219163_jex_11156 57_de27-1.jpg

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54219000/jpg/_54219165_jex_11156 70_de27-1.jpg

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54221000/jpg/_54221078_oslo_ella 1.jpg

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54215000/jpg/_54215197_012507106 -1.jpg

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54215000/jpg/_54215199_012507303 -1.jpg

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54221000/jpg/_54221876_012507160 -1.jpg

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st suspicion BBC quoting Prime Minister out of office as it was Friday, possible working at home Wink

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Norway ? Reply with quote

"Norway is not a member state of the European Union (EU), but is closely associated with the Union through its membership in the European Economic Area (EEA)"

Quote:

http://uruknet.com/?p=m73887&hd=&size=1&l=e

Norway says it will be first EU nation to recognise Palestine
By Nasouh Nazzal

Wants new state's institutions and infrastructure set up

January 13, 2011

Ramallah: Norway announced on Wednesday that it will be the first EU country to recognise a Palestinian state once the Palestinian institutions are set in place.

Jonas Gahr Stoere, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Norway said at a joined press conference with the Palestinian Prime Minister Dr. Salam Fayyad in Ramallah that his country will be a leading country in recognising the Palestinian state once the Palestinian institutions are set up as per the schedules and plans announced by the Palestinian National Authority.

"I have already informed the Palestinian officials that Norway will a leading country in recognising the Palestinian state once the new state's institutions and infrastructure are created and set up as per the programmes announced by the Palestinian Authority," he said.

by"This hopefully is to be matched with a successful peace process. We should all recognise the new facts on the ground," he said.

"During the coming September and October, there will be a new situation and ground reality regarding the Palestinian state and that new situation should be handled and dealt with," he said. "We hope the Palestinian state will be a part of the international community by that time," he added.

Stoere said that the outstanding accomplishments of the Palestinian Authority should motivate the international community and donors' countries providing the financial support to the Palestinian Authority to show more and better political support to the Palestinians to enable them create their own independent state. "Norway as the head state of the donors' committee will exert more efforts with all the parties concerned, mainly the US and the EU to increase their financial and political support to the Palestinians," he said.

Political support

"The donors' committee will hold its coming meeting next April where additional financial and political support will be provided to the Palestinian Authority," he said.

Dr Fayyad said that the issue of the Israeli occupation can not be left in the hands of the Israelis. "In such a way, the occupation will never come to an end," he said. "The international community should take the legal and moral responsibilities of ending the Israeli occupation in the Palestinian Territories," he said.

"The international community should press Israel to halt its colony activities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem," he said, stressing that the Israeli colony activities constitute a major obstacle in the way of resuming a credible peace process in the region.

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/abbas-to-meet-norwegian-foreign-mini ster/

Abbas to meet Norwegian Foreign Minister

Published on Sunday, 17th July, 2011
at 13:27 under the news category, by John Price.

Palestinian leader President Mahmoud Abbas is in Norway, Monday, for a working lunch with FM Jonas Gahr Støre to discuss the peace process and the current situation in Palestine.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs says Palestinian President is also to meet the government’s foreign affairs and defence committee, signing a pledge to improve relations between the both countries.

Minister Støre last met with President Abbas in January when they discussed Palestine’s situation with Israel.

Both nations have also held other positive meetings in the past. It was announced last year the Palestinians were to get their own embassy in Oslo.

Moreover, ex Norway Prime Minister Kåre Willoch was recently granted a Palestinian passport, joining in the alliance with some other nations, when he expressed his sympathy with Palestinians and their situation.

“I have gradually become aware of the very grave injustice that the Palestinians have been subjected to, and that virtually the entire Western world has responsibility for this,” he told NRK at the time.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/ex-norwegian-prime-minister-receives -palestinian-passport/

Ex Norwegian Prime Minister receives Palestinian passport

Published on Wednesday, 8th June, 2011 at 20:49 under the news category, by Jessica Batey.
Last Updated on 8th June 2011 at 21:05.

President Mahmoud Abbas has given former Norwegian Conservative (H) Prime Minister Kåre Willoch a Palestinian passport.

Mr Willoch, who is in Palestine at the President’s invitation, laid a wreath at Yasser Arafat’s grave, also visiting Palestinians in the Aida refugee camp in Bethlehem.

He told NRK earlier today that, “I have gradually become aware of the very grave injustice that the Palestinians have been subjected to, and that virtually the entire western world has responsibility for this.”

Thousands of people had to flee their homes when Israel was created in 1948, and some refugees told the former Prime Minister they dream of returning to those villages they were forced away from.

“I have become fully aware that the situation will eventually become very difficult for Israel if we do not achieve peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians now,” he continued, warning Arab anger could “mean the end of a Jewish state” in the region.

Although he has denied rumours he will now use his Palestinian passport to travel extensively in the region, he was “delighted” to be in Bethlehem and considered the passport “a very nice gift”.

Meanwhile, in reply to the question about what Norway should do if the Palestinians bring the matter of a state to a vote at the UN General Assembly in September, Mr Willoch replied, "I see very strong reasons for using the pressure that can be mobilised there to achieve a negotiated peace settlement. I'll hopefully also now meet the Israelis on this trip, and am retaining an open mind as to hearing what they have to say about this issue."

With Mr Willoch are his wife, Anne Marie, and Oslo City Council representative for the Conservative Party Amir Jawad Sheikh.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://www.shoah.org.uk/2011/07/20/norway-backs-palestinian-bid-for-un -recognition-in-september/

Norway backs Palestinian bid for UN recognition in September

Posted on20 July 2011.

Norwegian FM says ‘it is perfectly legitimate’ for Palestinian president to turn to the UN with a proposal for statehood.
Norway, host of the 1993 Palestinian-Israeli peace accords, said on Monday it was “perfectly legitimate” for Palestinians to take their case for statehood to the United Nations for voting in September.
“We will consider very carefully the proposed text that’s to be put forward by the Palestinians in the coming weeks,” said Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere, with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas beside him at a press conference.
“Norway believes it is perfectly legitimate for the Palestinian president to turn to the United Nations with such proposals,” Stoere said, adding that continued negotiations with Israel will be required in any case.
The United States and Israel have opposed Abbas’ plan, backed by the Arab League, to bring the Palestinians’ long quest for statehood to a vote in New York.
Abbas said on Monday the plan was still on.
“We will seek to go to the UN next September in order to obtain membership for the state of Palestine,” he said.
He added: “Our way is to go to the Security Council. If we fail we will go to the General Assembly.”
Norwegian diplomats said UN membership would require approval by the Security Council, where the United States holds veto power, but that a resolution on statehood could go straight to the UN General Assembly.
Stoere said Norway would decide how to vote after reading the exact proposal but left little doubt about his inclination.
“I don’t think that any Palestinians or anybody around the world are in doubt that Norway supports Palestinians’ right to statehood,” he said. “That has to be accompanied by a process of negotiation, which at the moment is stalling.”
He and Abbas signed a document upgrading the Palestinian Authority’s representative in Norway to ambassadorial rank, as several other European nations have done.
Norway chairs a group of Palestinian donor nations, some of which have contributed to a funding crisis for Abbas by not fulfilling funding pledges. Stoere implored them to pay up.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the photos shows road or pavement works which could point towards a gas main. The damage to the buildings and that to the car seem inconsistant. I would have though there wouldnt be much left of the car if it had been the centre of the explosion-- obviously explosives experts will know better. if so called AlCIAda WHY? Norway

Qui Bono?

Also the other story floating around of a gunman shooting teenagers at a camp in Oslo?

Quote:
A bomb blast has hit the Norwegian capital Oslo, killing at least seven people - amid reports of fatalities after a man dressed as a police officer opened fire at a nearby children's camp.

Police said there were "one or more powerful explosions in the government building in Oslo".

Meanwhile, shots were fired by a person reportedly dressed as a police officer at a youth meeting of the ruling Labour Party in Utoya - an island on the outskirts near the capital.

Norwegian police said they feared there were also explosives on Utoya island.

Around 600 people were believed to be taking part in the summer camp - most of whom were teenagers aged between 14 and 18.

Police said that Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg had been due to attend the event.

Norwegian media said that one person has been arrested after the incident.

Sky's security editor Sam Kiley said a specialist swat team had carried out the arrest.

"The fact they captured him alive is a major breakthrough because they will be able to establish from him if it is an ongoing attack," he said.

"The intelligence community has been expecting that a Mumbai-style attack has been imminent since a year ago.

"The worst-case scenario is not just multiple attacks in one country, but in several countries.

"So we can expect to see a rise in preventative security."

Security expert Bob Ayers said there are only a limited amount of things that can be done to protect people.

"The only thing (authorities) can do is interfere in the planning phase before people are killed.

"If you can not do that, you have to be prepared to react rapidly."

Police told people in the Norwegian capital to stay away from the city centre and limit the use of mobile phones.

They also warned people to avoid large gatherings.

At least seven people are believed to have been killed in the bombing and several injured, in the deadliest attack in Norway since World War II.

Sky sources said that survivors reported a strong smell of sulphur which has led to police investigating the theory this was a car bomb using fertiliser nitrate.

Sam Kiley said that earlier this year, al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula released a bomb-making handbook which contained notes on how to build fertiliser bombs.

"The knowhow is out there and the materials are out there," he said.

And he added that if it was a fertiliser car bomb, it would have been very damaging.

"You could get a ton of relatively high explosive concentrated in a metal box - then what you have is a gigantic grenade."

The explosion was outside the building that housed the offices of the Prime Minister, although he was not there at the time.

It was also near the finance ministry and the offices of Norway's biggest tabloid newspaper.

Mr Stoltenberg described the situation as "very serious" but said it was too soon to say what caused the explosion.

The Mayor of Oslo, Fabian Stang, said he would not have believed Norway could be attacked.

He said that he had initially hoped the explosion had been caused by an accident.

Asked about the attack on the youth camp on the island, Mr Stang said he wished he could have been there: "To stand in front of the young people and ask the gunman to shoot me instead."

Craig Barnes lives in Oslo and said that he was shocked at what happened.

"It is a very nice, safe place to live," he said.

"Norwegians are very friendly and I think everyone gets on.

"I think this is going to change a lot of views now. There will be questions regarding safety."

Nato member Norway has been the target of threats in the past - particularly for its involvement in Afghanistan and Libya.

The country has also experienced problems with several home-grown terror plots linked to al Qaeda.

Last week, a Norwegian prosecutor filed terror charges against an Iraqi-born cleric for threatening Norwegian politicians with death if he was deported.

The Swedish foreign minister, Carl Bildt, posted a message on Twitter about the bombs.

"Terrorism has struck. Police confirms bomb in Oslo. We are all Norwegians."

Foreign Secretary, William Hague, said that any British nationals caught up in the attack would be able to get help from the Embassy.

Meanwhile, there was condemnation from the European Union president Herman Van Rompuy, who described the bombing as an act of "cowardice".

An American state department spokeswoman said they "condemned these despicable acts of violence".

More to follow ...
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/explosion_in_oslo_government_buil ding

insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Gladio? Reply with quote

I suspect this is a NATO operation. Norway was over represented in the NATO bombing of Libya and were due to pull out. Indeed, the NATO coalition is collapsing. The criminal cabal perhaps were getting desperate. And this was a warning to Western nations who want to get away from the Anglo-American monster.

Prison Planet reports that Norway was having a public holiday today and many people were not at work. Why would terrorists pick a public holiday to kill government workers not at work?

The island attack was by a blond guy - unlikely to be Muslim. He won the trust of people on the basis that he was dressed up as a policeman and said he was there to protect people as a result of the Oslo bomb. This means the Oslo bomb was not a gas accident - it was deliberate.

If it was an attack, it was far too sophisticated to be local. How could Muslim extremists have build up the necessary network in Norway unnoticed to do this?

Some gobbledygook Islamist group has claimed responsibility: due to Afghanistan and insult to the Prophet. * of course.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say the shooting is not linked given Norway's Heavy Metal and Sweden's Biker history.
I agree the car can't be the cause of explosion. What was the cause of Bishopsgate? was that a truck bomb like the Oklahoma patsies?
Oh and one building clearly shows windows blown out not in Wink

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norway were about to pull out of the Libya campaign
This evil would be recognised by any allied soldier fighting world war two for what it is

June 2011 - Norway Announces Withdrawal From Libya Campaign
Outgoing Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Wednesday asked five NATO members (Germany, Spain, Poland, Turkey and the Netherlands) to boost their contributions in the air campaign against Muammar Qaddafi’s government in LIbya. U.S. officials even singled out Denmark and Norway for “punching above their weight.” However, Norway announced today that “it will scale down its fighter jet contribution in Libya from six to four planes and withdraw completely from the NATO-led operation by August 1.”

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/06/10/242539/norway-announces-w ithdrawal-from-libya-campaign/

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Shooting+ruling+party+meeting+outside +Oslo+Reports/5144675/story.html

Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store (C) attending the Norwegian Labour Youth League summer camp in Utoeya July 21, 2011. Norwegian police said on July 22, 2011 that there could be explosives on the island just outside Oslo where a gunman disguised as a policeman opened fire on people at a youth meeting of the ruling Labour Party. A senior officer said their fears were based on reports from people attending the youth meeting on Utoeya, an island just outside Oslo. They also had good reason to believe that a deadly Oslo city centre bombing and the shooting were linked, said a spokesman.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Shooting+ruling+party+meeting+outside +Oslo+Reports/5144675/story.html#ixzz1SronAq2w
Husq
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lieberman accuses Norway of promoting anti-Semitism

http://www.haaretz.com/news/lieberman-accuses-norway-of-promoting-anti -semitism-1.282524

"Soon after the year 2000 has been written, a law will go forth from America whose purpose will be to suppress all individual thinking. This will not be the wording of the law, but it will be the intent" Rudolf Steiner: Gegenwärtiges und Vergangenes in Menschengeiste (The Present and the Past in the Human Spirit)
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

http://tundratabloids.com/category/anti-semitism-in-norway

Category Archives: anti-semitism in Norway
DR.MANFRED GERSTENFELD: SURVEY SAYS: NORWAY IS DISPROPORTIONALLY ANTI-SEMITIC…….
Posted on 25/06/2011 by KGS

Norway is a case study in anti-Semitism becoming mainstream in a European society that tilts heavily Left, who promote themselves as a “multicultural society” while at the same time chairing international human rights organizations while it drives out its Jews. …

Quote:
As Norway is closing down now for the summer holidays, its leaders hope in vain that in the meantime all will be forgotten abroad.

Manfred Gerstenfeld has published twenty books. In two of them he addresses anti-Semitism and anti-Israelism in Norway.

Last edited by Andrew. on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As many as 30 people are feared dead in a shooting at a Norwegian youth camp after a bomb in the capital Oslo killed at least seven.

Shots were fired by a man dressed as a police officer at a youth meeting of the ruling Labour Party in Utoya - an island on the outskirts near the capital.

An eyewitness reported seeing between 25 and 30 bodies.

Police have confirmed that nine or ten people were killed, but said that was a preliminary figure.

They said they thought there could also be explosives on the island.

Around 600 people were believed to be taking part in the summer camp - most of whom were teenagers aged between 14 and 18.

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg had been due to attend the event.

One man was arrested after the incident - he was described as tall and blonde, and spoke fluent Norwegian.
Sky sources said he was shot and wounded during the arrest.

Police said they suspected he was linked to the bombing in Oslo.

Emilie Bersaas, 19, was on the island when the shooting started and said that people started running and screaming when they heard the gunfire.

"People are very shaken up as we do not know who is ok and who is not," she said.

"There are a lot of people I do not know anything about.

"It was terrifying - at one point, the shooting was very close to me and hit the building I was in.

"The people in the next room screamed loudly."

The Mayor of Oslo, Fabian Stang, said he would not have believed Norway could be attacked.

He said he wished he could have been on Utoya island: "To stand in front of the young people and ask the gunman to shoot me instead."

Norwegian journalist Kadafi Zanan, who was close to Utoya, said police had sealed off the area and were only letting families onto the island.

Mr Zanan said that boats were searching for missing people in the water and bomb squads were on the island looking for explosives.

Sky's security editor Sam Kiley said a specialist swat team had carried out the arrest of the gunman.

"The fact they captured him alive is a major breakthrough because they will be able to establish from him if it is an ongoing attack," he said.

"The intelligence community has been expecting that a Mumbai-style attack has been imminent since a year ago.

"The worst-case scenario is not just multiple attacks in one country, but in several countries.

Witnesses said the man had a pistol and an automatic weapon.

There was also speculation that the gunman had been seen in Oslo just before the earlier bomb attack outside a government building.

Police told people in the Norwegian capital to stay away from the city centre and limit the use of mobile phones.

They also warned them to avoid large gatherings.

At least seven people are believed to have been killed in the bombing - and many others injured.

The explosion was outside the building that housed the offices of the Prime Minister, although he was not there at the time.

The finance ministry and the offices of Norway's biggest tabloid newspaper were also nearby.

Craig Barnes lives in Oslo and said that he was shocked at what happened.

"It is a very nice, safe place to live," he said.

"Norwegians are very friendly and I think everyone gets on.

"I think this is going to change a lot of views now. There will be questions regarding safety."

Nato member Norway has been the target of threats in the past - particularly for its involvement in Afghanistan and Libya.

The country has also experienced problems with several home-grown terror plots linked to al Qaeda.

Last week, a Norwegian prosecutor filed terror charges against an Iraqi-born cleric for threatening Norwegian politicians with death if he was deported.

The Swedish foreign minister, Carl Bildt, posted a message on Twitter about the bombs, and said: "We are all Norwegians."

Foreign Secretary, William Hague, said that any British nationals caught up in the attack would be able to get help from the Embassy.

European Union president Herman Van Rompuy described the bombing as an act of "cowardice".

An American state department spokeswoman said they "condemned these despicable acts of violence".

More to follow ...

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/explosion_in_oslo_government_buil ding

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ Fish good highlight Very Happy

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

top 3 quotes as voted up. Since I was on 2 of them and all comments stating false flag terror have been flagged as spam!

Quote:
Norway's referendum against the EU didn't sit very well with the banksters...
jag10 2 hours ago 22

"Norway backs Palestinian bid for UN recognition in September" - July 21, 2011
"Norway Announces Withdrawal From Libya Campaign by Aug 1" - June 10, 2011
Just in November, U.S was caught spying on citizens of 5 scandinavian countries which include Norway. google: 'Major spy scandal as five Scandinavian governments catch the U.S. watching their citizens'. This was a long time pre-planned operation. ---> http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Major+spy+sc andal+as+five+Scandinavian+governments%EF%BB%BF+catch+the+U.S.+watchin g+their+citizens
al_CIA_da False-flag terror attack!!
the real axis of evil ---> MI6-CIA-MOSSAD
Myaucat 2 hours ago 18

Why don't they mention Norway's recent cutting of an Israeli business mogul from a 450-billion-Euro deal, on grounds of boycotting for human rights of Palestinians. Not only are they another suspect, it's a reason why Muslim extremists might NOT attack Norway themselves.
HaAretz: "Norway government-run pension fund drops Africa Israel group shares" ---> http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Norway+gover nment-run+pension+fund+drops+Africa+Israel+group+shares
tobiasaurusrex 1 hour ago 6

Gunman Dressed As Police Officer Opens Fire On Youth Summer Camp In Oslo Norway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxq9COIkO1A

Surely this one should be Israeli Thinker? Rolling Eyes
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/07/the_crocodile_feeding_in_n orway.html
Quote:
July 22, 2011
The Crocodile Feeding in Norway
Peggy Shapiro

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last." Winston Churchill
Norway, which has a sordid history of feeding the anti-Semitic, anti-Israel beast, woke up this morning to the shock of the Islamist beast feeding on Norwegian blood.
Norwegian police have now confirmed that a bomb by an Al Qaeda-linked group caused an explosion at the government headquarters in Oslo, and reports are now coming in of a simultaneous attack at a youth camp. The body count is not yet in, but most of Norway must be asking "Why us? Haven't we been sufficiently anti-Semitic and anti-Israel?"
If anti-Israel sentiment were a shield against Islamist attacks, Norway should have had an Iron Dome. Rather than oppose the growing internal threat from radical Islam, left-wing Norwegian government parties have chosen to appease them by fighting Israel. The list of anti-Israel initiatives is far too long to mention, but some highlights include Kristin Halvorsen , the Norwegian Minister of Finance, proposing a boycott of Israel
Norway later stepped back on the "official" boycott which had turned into an embarrassment; however, boycotters were not dissuaded. The province of South-Trøndelag officially called for an economic boycott of Israel and it received the support of all three Norwegian governing parties - the Labour Party (Ap) of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Støre, Halvorsen's SV and the environmentalist Center Party . Just this year the congress of the Electrician and IT workers union in Norway unanimously voted in favor of a resolution calling for boycott of Israeli goods, a ban on Norwegian arms trade with the Israeli military, and end to all research cooperation.
Norway's notorious boycott is not only of Israeli products but of any thoughts which might be deemed pro-Israel. Alan Dershowitz came face to face with the anti-Israel blockade when he was denied permission to speak at three major Norwegian universities, which had warmly welcomed professors who had demonized Israel.
Dershowitz points out that the boycott against cultural pro-Israeli academics assumes that "all Jews are presumed to be pro-Israel unless they have a long track record of anti-Israel rhetoric" and that "every single inch of Israel is occupied Palestinian land."
Should boycotts prove insufficient to placate the Muslim world, Norway's Socialist Left Party said that it was open to the idea of Norwegian military action against Israel: "The international community's credibility in the confrontation with the Qaddafi regime is weakened when there is no reaction against other states in the region that commit assaults on civilians."
Norwegians eagerness to appease their Muslim countrymen and the entire Islamic world has poured fire on the fuel of anti-Semitism. Life has become more difficult for the tiny population (about 2,000) of Jews in Oslo. Jewish children have been advised not to wear Stars of David or yarmulkes to avoid attacks. Kosher butchering is illegal. On two nights in January 2009, Norway's Jews experienced a new "Kristallnacht" (Nazi night of broken glass) when hundreds of violent Muslims vandalized block after block while police stood by pathetically weak.
A June publication of a study "Religious racism shocks officials," 8 June 2011. ordered by the Oslo municipality on racism and anti-Semitism revealed shocking Jewish persecution, especially of young people. In an analysis of the study, Dr. Manfred Gerstenfeld, Chairman of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs and author of "Anti-Semitism in Norway; Behind the Humanitarian Mask", decries that Kristin Halvorsen, one of the most virulent anti-Semites in Norway, is in charge of researching anti-Semitism in Norway. Gerstenfeld concludes, "This will probably serve to be another example of how arsonists may now simultaneously be taught to become firemen." Gerstenfeld directly links the rise in anti-semitism in Oslo schools "to the extreme anti-Israel hate mongering in Norway expressed by government ministers, politicians, media, trade unions, academics, certain Church leaders and others."
Today a bewildered Oslo is learning a truth they might have learned in 1939: the beast of fanatacism grows more insatiable with every act of appeasement.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here comes the hate Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Norway attacks: Oslo bombing puts Norway on edge (VIDEO)
Norway attacks: The Oslo bombing that damaged government buildings and killed at least seven is the worst attack since World War II. Authorities say it is linked to a shooting today at a youth summer camp.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2011/0722/Norway-attacks-Oslo-bo mbing-puts-Norway-on-edge-VIDEO

Smoke pours from a building in the centre of Oslo, Friday July 22, following an explosion that tore open several buildings including the prime minister's office, shattering windows and covering the street with documents.

Thomas Winje Øijord/Scanpix/AP

Enlarge

9 and 21

By Michael Steininger, Correspondent, Frank Radosevich, Correspondent / July 22, 2011

Berlin and Stockholm
In the immediate aftermath of an unprecedented Oslo bombing this afternoon that killed at least seven people, authorities declined to speculate on who was behind the blast and what their motives might have been.

Skip to next paragraph
Related stories
Deadly bombing causes damage at Norwegian government offices in Oslo(VIDEO)
Sweden suicide bomber investigated by British police
Stockholm attack: Did suspect act alone or as part of jihadi group?
Sweden reeling after 'terror crimes'
Topics
Islamism Government and Politics Politics World Politics European Politics Norwegian Politics Islam
But the attacks are likely to prompt soul-searching in Norway, and many citizens are likely to suspect Islamic militants, says Iver Neumann, research fellow at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI).

“Norwegian forces are currently involved in two wars, Afghanistan and Libya. Parts of the Norwegian media participated in the Danish caricature campaign [of the prophet Muhammad] in 2005. We know that Al Qaeda has put Norway on a list of potential targets,” says Mr. Neumann. “There will certainly be a debate about Norway’s relationship with Islam. And there will be a debate about the level of security we afford to our leaders.”

Norwegians are in a state of shock after a powerful explosion in Oslo’s government quarter. Police have confirmed that seven people are dead and two seriously injured in the attack, which damaged the prime minister’s office and the oil ministry.

Reuters described seeing a burned, mangled car parked near one of the buildings. Police cordoned off a large swath of central Oslo and are asking people to stay clear of the area and to limit their use of cell phones.

RELATED: Think you know Europe? Take our geography quiz.

Authorities now believe the bombing is connected to a shooting at youth summer camp that happened just hours after the blast.

The shooting took place on the island of Utoya, west of the capital, where news reports said a man disguised as a police officer opened fire on the camp. At least five have been shot. The camp was organized by the governing Norwegian Labor party and Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg was expected to visit the camp today.

Related Video:

Reuters