FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zio-Nazi Anders Breivik bombs Oslo, massacres summer camp
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TorsteinViddal
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gut feeling is that he was legit. Does anyone know what his show on RT is called?

(And PS: How do I remove the big attachment frame after I included the picture in my comment?)

> wondering what will come next
[ passover / joy division ]
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redacted

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also a certain female, can't call her a lady, almost certainly by the name of Britt Børve was commanding officer at Oslo national police headquarters on 22/7.
She was only referred to as BB in the enquiry.
She TWICE refused permission to launch the police helicopter to search for Breivik and track his car, the registration of which was phoned in to the police by at least one member of the public.
No doubt the crooked in Norway will be looking to promote Brit
Would be great to have a photo of her Torstein if you can dig one out? Wink

Blowing up the Gov bld late in the afternoon (15.25) doesn't make sense if Breivik really wanted to kill as many as possible. However, it does make sense if Britt Borve was one of his key allies, as BB started her shift at 15.00 that afternoon. Maybe he couldn't have done this during the previous shift?

On the topic of the helicopter that didn't fly.... In this tragic farce, it seems only logical that the helicopter's first assignments would be to inspect a church tower spire and a gang fight downtown, at 21:20 and 21:35, respectively. Not until 22:26 was there an order to fly to Utøya to look for survivors and other terrorists... After finally doing the active search for terrorists at Utøya, the police helicopter lands at nearby Sundvollen ten past midnight.

Norwegian police 'could have stopped Anders Breivik massacre'
Tony Paterson - Tuesday 14 August 2012
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-police-could- have-stopped-anders-breivik-massacre-8038722.html
A damning report concluded yesterday that Norwegian police could have prevented mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik's devastating Oslo bomb attack in 2011 and that his subsequent slaughter of young people on Utoya island could have been halted earlier if officers had acted properly.
The findings were the results of independent inquiry into Norway's worst act of violence since the Second World War. Seventy-seven people, most of them young, were killed and more than 240 others were wounded in Breivik's twin attacks on 22 July last year.
In the aftermath, police were criticised for bungling their attempt to rescue victims and for not acting fast enough. However, yesterday's report amounted to a conclusive and withering indictment of police failure.
The inquiry headed by lawyer Alexandra Bech Gjoerv produced a 482-page report which found that Breivik's bomb attack on Oslo's government complex "could have been prevented by effective implementation of security measures that were already in place".
A pedestrian called police 10 minutes after Breivik detonated his Oslo bomb and provided a good description of his appearance, but the tip-off was not followed up for two hours.
Although it was clear that a major terrorist attack was under way, police failed to issue a nationwide alert. No roadblocks or observation posts were set up and there was no attempt made to mobilise police helicopters. The police command centre responsible for tracking down Breivik refused offers of help from neighbouring police districts.
After detonating the bomb in Oslo, Breivik made his way to a Norwegian Labour Party youth camp on the fjord island of Utoya, north-west of the capital. Dressed as a policeman and equipped with an automatic rifle, he systematically shot dead 68 people. Many were killed in the water as they tried to swim away.
Afterwards, police were criticised for bungling their attempt to reach the island by an inflatable police boat. The report found that the two officers involved did not try to find an alternative civilian boat immediately. Although the island lies only some 300 yards offshore, the report concluded "it took police an unacceptable 35 minutes to get to the island".An 11-strong elite police commando unit from Oslo arrived 14 minutes later.
However, the commandos were forced to abandon their own overloaded dinghy for two civilian boats and their attempt to reach the island was delayed even further.
Breivik's trial on charges of mass murder ended in June this year and a verdict is expected on 24 August. Judges are to decide whether he is sane or mentally ill. The self-proclaimed far-right killer has said that his attacks were part of an anti-Islamic crusade and an attempt to stop Muslims taking over Norway.
Norway's Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg refused to join in criticism of the police yesterday. He said the inquiry could not change what happened but added: "It is important because it gives us an understanding of what happened."

Quote:
090: The operation central did not push “the big, red button” [as they’d been told by the task force leader]

090: The police helicopter, that in this commission’s opinion would’ve been a considerable resource, was not attempted mobilised. Neither were any other helicopter resources, military nor civilian, attempted required. This even though the Delta force staff at to occasions had requested on an operational level for mobilisation of the police helicopter.

091: No roadblock or observation posts were established.

091: After the explosion there was apparently no consideration of the possibility for sending out a national alarm.

091: Neither was there any initiative to activate the set of terror plans.

091: The witness information on the suspect and his car was not read out on the communication system until about 17:47. This information was also not given to the media for alerting the public through radio and TV. The road traffic central in Oslo, which has a vast network of cameras, was also not warned.

091: The commission has all in all found very few traces of operational action for avoiding or preparing for possible secondary attacks. In the commission’s opinion, such action in the local and neighbouring districts, combined with warnings through media, would have raised the awareness of the public and made other police districts better prepared if anything were to happen in their area. Further, the commission thinks such actions could have lead to the suspect and his car being detected.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redacted

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redacted

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redacted

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Friends in High Places? Reply with quote

redacted

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redacted

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting development
But was the caller telling the truth or lying?
Leave a name?
Just trying to sow the seeds of doubt
So long as this police commander incompetance person's name is kept secret it is clear a cover-up is in place

Norwegian police failures outlined in Breivik report

Communication systems breakdown
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/08/13/breivik-police.html
Updated: Aug 13, 2012

Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, killed 77 people
Norwegian authorities could have prevented or interrupted the bomb and gun attacks by a far-right fanatic that killed 77 people last year, a government appointed commission said Monday.

The long-awaited report into the July 22 attacks also said the domestic intelligence service could have done more to track down the gunman, but stopped short of saying it could have stopped him.

Anders Behring Breivik, 33, has admitted to the bombing of the government's headquarters in Oslo, which killed eight people, and the subsequent shooting spree at a youth camp that left 69 dead, more than half of them teenagers. He is currently awaiting sentencing.

While noting that the attacks "may be the most shocking and incomprehensible acts ever experienced in Norway," the 500-page report said the bombing "could have been prevented" if already adopted security measures had been implemented more effectively.

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said he held the ultimate responsibility for the way public authorities responded to the attacks, but he evaded reporters' questions about whether he had considered stepping down.

"It took too long to arrest the perpetrator. Police could have reached Utoya faster. These are circumstances I deeply regret," Stoltenberg said.

The justice minister and the head of the Norwegian Security Service have already been replaced since the attacks.

Police helicopter unused

Breivik was able to park a van with a fertilizer bomb just outside the high-rise before he drove another car to the Labor Party's youth camp on Utoya, unhindered.

The report said that a car bomb scenario "at the government complex and several co-ordinated attacks have been recurring scenarios in threat assessments as well as for safety analyses and exercise scenarios for many years."

The police response was also slowed down by a series of blunders, including flaws in communication systems and the breakdown of an overloaded boat carrying a police anti-terror unit.

Meanwhile, Norway's only police helicopter was left unused, its crew on vacation. Breivik's shooting spree lasted for more than one hour before he surrendered to police.

The report said a faster police response could have stopped Breivik's shooting spree earlier, but recognized that "hardly anyone could have imagined" the attack on Utoya.

"Sadly, however, after repeated school massacres in other countries, an armed desperado who shoots adolescents is indeed conceivable — also in Norway," it said.

Though Breivik has admitted the attacks, he rejected criminal guilt during his trial, saying his victims had betrayed their country by embracing a multicultural society.

Prosecutors have said there were doubts about his sanity and suggested Breivik be committed to compulsory psychiatric care instead of prison. A ruling is set for Aug. 24.

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She left a name, but didn't want to spell her surname for me, as she said she didn't want to be exposed on «that web page».

Her number also links back to the Oslo PD at Grønland, Oslo.

Now, her office exerts a certain degree of pressure today, in both emails and phone conversations, to have my two last articles from 911truth.no deleted or heavily edited.

So far no direct threats have emerged, but as we know, the police has its ways of convincing you...

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: A Riddle Wrapped In A Mystery Inside An Enigma Reply with quote

Got a new article out on this, please use Google Translate!

A Riddle Wrapped In A Mystery Inside An Enigma

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Britt Borve was NOT on duty that day, it only adds to the suspicion.
In many cases (such as 9/11, where the head of I think it was the USAF response group, was 'absent', and returned to duty after all the 'planes' had 'crashed' or whatever (like Pilots for 9/11 Truth, I don't believe a Boeing hit the Pentagon; if you accept their reasoning, there is no reason to accept any of the so-called passenger-laden, 'Hijacker piloted' 'aircraft' hit the Towers (I am not trying to say, or even imply, that some sort of aircraft did not impact the Towers, and/or 'crashed' (extremely doubtful) or was shot down (obviously different 'aircraft'), or hit the Pentagon); or the case of the USS Liberty, where the head of the Israeli Navy was not on duty, and 'inaccessible', so a junior ordered the torpedo attack; and I am sure there are other similar cases, but I can't think of them now.
Point I'm making is, the 'Head Honcho' conveniently is not on duty when a highly suspicious train of events occurs; when the sh*t hits the fan, they are insulated from it in a worst-case scenario of 'complicity' being proven (an extremely unlikely event, but worth covering the 'Head Honcho's as* for; also, of course, the 'Temp' has a 'new to the job' excuse).

(PS Torstein, if you drive a car, check out 'Boston Brakes' (search; this is extremely important; it is a well-known, and perfected, method of failing the brakes, and taking control of the steering from a nearby, probably following, vehicle. There is no way of avoiding this, but they have to have had access to the target vehicle, either by it's being 'stolen' and then recovered, or having been recently 'serviced' (they have access to it, with or without the garage's complicity); think Princess Diana (the Mercedes she was in had been recently stolen, and the electrics ripped out, then 'recovered').

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

* NB! *

A couple of points:
1] The Oslo PD female Operation Leader of 22/7 appears to be innocent of any wrongdoing or sabotage of the police operation of 22/7, compared to other officials at the Oslo PD.
2] The Oslo PD female Operation Leader first named in this post appears to have been even more innocent, as she may have been on sick leave on the day of 22/7. A case of mistaken identities.
3] Apologies are in place if this is the case: Even if she HAD been the one, she most likely wouldn't have been guilty of any wrongdoing, as I see it.

Quoting from my last Addendum to my October 4th article (where I find out «[censored]» seems to be actually one of the least guilty at the Police HQ):

Field Commander Anonymous [Thor Langli], Einar Gerhardsens plass

Addendum 2: Upon closer inspection of the 22/7 Commission Report, things get a bit clearer, however, a number of new questions emerge. I guess I should number them, for easier reference.

1. The footnote on page 91 literally says: «The Operation Leader has explained that she regarded the terror attack as a police operation and [thus] didn’t consider mobilising the Local Rescue Central (LRS).» While still very ambiguous, her statement to the Commission (not to the media, as previously reported in this post) now leans even heavier towards my interpretation alternative #2, that she thought it was all an anti-terror drill. Remember, she’d most likely been briefed about the 5-day terror drill as her shift started at 3 pm, right when this DELTA drill ended. For if she had regarded it as a REAL terror attack, with real people murdered and wounded, surely the Local Rescue Central (LRS) would be handy? The way she puts it, it sounds as if the LRS was obviously not needed, as this terror attack was just a police operation. The same DELTA squad conducting the anti-terror drill now being used by the Field Commander to secure the government buildings, may have contributed to her belief that this operation was very much still a drill.

2. By making «[censored]» and other key people think it was still a DELTA drill, the terrorists may have secured the necessary window of opportunity to carry out the secondary attack, at Utøya island. This might explain why no-one thought of executing the established terror plans, and also why no-one in the police or the military requested a single helicopter for surveillance until 4:30 pm (denied by the Oslo PD), 66 minutes after the bomb explosion, and perhaps even why the National Guard wasn’t requested until 10:52 pm, and the Police Reserve at 10:50 pm. In addition, the first police request for assistance from the Army Special Command (FSK) at Rena Army Base in case of secondary attacks, came at 7:09 pm, and was granted at 7:33 pm. The first formal request for Bell helicopter assistance from nearby Rygge Airport came at 7:26 pm, and was granted at 8:06 pm.

3. One army guy, however, was busy requesting civilian helicopters within 23 minutes: At 3:47 pm an operator at the Army Operations HQ (FOH) at Reitan near Bodø¸ in remote Northern Norway requests a Sea King helicopter from Ørlandet in Trøndelag – Mid Norway – as a transport resource to get the Army Bomb Squad down to Oslo. He later makes a second request to the HRS Main Rescue Central in Stavanger at 5:20 pm for another Sea King helicopter that the Army knew was available at a sports field in Oslo. His request to use this second Sea King to get Minister of Justice Knut Storberget to Oslo from Engerdal in Hedmark, was eventually denied by the HRS, because it was registered for health related missions.

4. The AMK Ambulance Central in Oslo requests a helicopter at 4:31 pm in order to be prepared for a potential rush later in the day. Rygge Airport says it’s ready for take-off at 5:05, and at 5:10 pm it lands in Oslo. That’s 39 minutes from request to arrival. For comparison, the informal police request for Bell helicopters from the same Rygge Airport takes from 6:14 pm till 7:30 (at Storøya island, north of Utøya). 76 minutes, and an arrival almost exactly one hour AFTER the killer was arrested.

5. The Oslo PD Operation Leader – «[censored]» or whatever her name is – was no longer in command when the two helicopter requests from the DELTA squad were made. Head of Oslo PD, Sveinung Sponheim, had decided to «establish staff», which meant the command lines were blurred on 22/7, and «[censored]» spent most of the first hour after the bomb attack trying to reach all the staff members by phone.

6. Oslo PD Field Commander Anonymous (photo) ran most of the early operation himself without even talking to Operation Leader «[censored]», whom he was supposed to take orders from, until 5.00 pm. Anonymous told the DELTA squad to go searching for people to rescue inside the buildings, instead of letting the Fire Brigade guys do their job, and thus let the DELTA squad do theirs, which was really to watch out for secondary attacks. He further told DELTA they couldn’t go chasing Anders Breivik’s Fiat Doblo van, with green registration plates VH24605 on it, as this tip from a member of the public ten minutes after the bomb was «too vague».

7. The whole picture thus gets more complicated. «[censored]» probably thinks the terror attack is a DELTA drill, and her orders from the Head of Oslo PD, Sveinung Sponheim, are to phone all the staff members, using the holiday lists, after which she is gradually and vaguely replaced by this new staff operation management, taking over bit by bit as they arrive, blurring the command lines, while all the time she is sidelined by Field Commander Anonymous, who seems to talk directly to all the members of the staff, except her. The 22/7 Commission Report strangely doesn’t tell us anything – not one word – about the DELTA drill detailed in the Aftenposten report of August 26th, 2011.

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating
A couple of points
As the evidence piles up it becomes increasingly absurd that she has not been named

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Feminists blame all men for Breivik massacre Reply with quote

Feminists blame all men for Breivik massacre

In the latest edition of Norwegian feminist journal «Fett» [Fat], editors Kristina Leganger Iversen and Charlotte Myrbraaten let their political editor Marte Mesna conduct an «analytical deepdive» into the Breivik case. But their shallow analysis ends up blaming all men for the Breivik massacre and terror.

You would perhaps think that 14 months after the dreadful summer terror bombing and massacre, their analysis would go further than just determining the gender of the now convicted perpetrator Anders Behring Breivik. That they would have read the 22/7 Commission Report and the Breivik verdict. That sort of thing. But no.

[...]

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps not suprising, to go by the '60's record of 'Feminism Mark II':

http://rense.com/general21/hw.htm
Gloria Steinem - How The CIA Used Feminism To Destabilize Society
By Henry Makow, Ph.D.

There are plenty more links on the web to this CIA 'Dirty Tricks' Elite agenda; Aaron Russo addresses it in 'Aaron Russo - Historic Interview':
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that, Outsider. Thanks for the link. We're discussing feminism extensively in Norway at the moment, as you can imagine.

Also, I am pleased to see today I've been cited and translated to Icelandic!

Vikings at Kryppa.com in Iceland have posted the story «Breivik vill sameina rasista», which is an adaptation of my article «Breivik uniting Zionism and Nazism» from April 20th.

Obviously, posting these kinds of articles in English, rather than in Norwegian, makes a lot of sense, as their interest doesn't stop at the national border.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: [censored] vs TV Reply with quote

redacted

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could not download this for some reason
I assume it is a legal threat to remove speculation online about our friend Britt?
Could be fighting & publicising actions like this will be the only way to force the Norwegian authorities to release the name of the police officer that twice refused Norway's anti Terror Delta Force permission to use the helicopter that fateful day.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've already written about that, in fact. It seems it was Chief of Staff ... (not sure if I should name any more police folks).

Anyways, it's in one of my two latest articles on the 9/11 Truth Norway site.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: What's NOT in the 22/7 Commission Report Reply with quote

What's NOT in the 22/7 Commission Report

Sometimes it can be more interesting to look for what’s NOT covered in a commission report after a major terror incident, than reading what’s actually there.

Those familiar with the 9/11 Commission Report, for example, will have noticed that the collapse of the skyscraper WTC – almost twice the hight of our own Oslo Plaza – isn’t mentioned with a single word in the report, that was published at the end of July 2004, almost 3 years after the event.

In Norway we ended up with a 22/7 Commission Report that doesn’t mention these three crucial elements:

1) The report doesn’t mention the fact that Vaalstua farm was rented from a convicted NOKAS bank robber, an accomplice in the NOKAS robbery of 2004, or that it was this convicted felon who recently had used Vaalstua as a cannabis farm.

2) The report also doesn’t mention the reported fact that the DELTA force, the police anti-terror force, held a 5-day anti-terror and anti-massacre drill in the Oslo area from Monday 18th through Friday 22th July 2011. The drill reportedly ended at 3 pm.

Both of these bits of information are absolutely highly relevant to the solving of this case, and they should therefore have been included in the report.

Of all places, Breivik chooses to rent a farm in Rena, not far from the main Army base in Southern Norway, and also the home base of the Telemark Batallion, and from a former grower of cannabis (at the farm) and convicted robber from the NOKAS robbery, where a policeman was shot dead. Maybe not the ideal place for someone who wants to hide away and do his thing without interrupting visits from nosy police patrols? But what do we know.

The DELTA force drill on the same day may have puzzled the Operation Leader and probably also other key persons, who were ledt wondering whether these events were «real world or exercise». Not including such an important factor, one that also was already revealed by Aftenposten and a host of other dayly newspapers back in August 2011, is a bit of a scandal. But it gets even worse if the exclusion was intentional in an attempt to obfuscate an important part of the Police Trail.

We can easily imagine that knowledge of this DELTA drill was an important part of Breivik’s planning, execution and escape from Grubbegata on Friday afternoon 22nd July 2011.

3) Neither does the report mention the directing role of the NATO and its Gladio behind the terror of eg. the Bologna railway station bombing in 1980, and the Munich Oktoberfest Bombing the same year, both mentioned in the report, an omission that gives parliamentarians and other citizens who read the report a false and twisted picture of who has historically been behind terror in Europe since WW2.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Last edited by TorsteinViddal on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Humanist lunacy from Didrik Søderlind Reply with quote

Metaskeptic «Humanist» editor Didrik Søderlind on NRK1 TV about 22/7: «One of the reasons that I was quite sure Anders Behring Breivik wasn't a part of a network and that he must have done it all by himself, is that we know that no Norwegian rightwing extremists can keep their mouths shut, so it had to be just one man.»

John Færseth and Didrik Søderlind.

Now, there are several things to note in this argument from the editor of «Humanist», but let's start with the most serious mistakes:

1) Even if ABB should have been all alone about it, we know he couldn't keep his mouth shut. The ministry's audio phonelog disappearing and even the note written about the threats by the operator vanishing, was due to solid cooperation, not a lack of talking. Same thing with the Utøya threats at the Hegnar Online politics forum, that disappeared in its entirety on Wednesday 20th July 2011.

2) The rightwing extremist, national zionist ABB in no way kept his mouth shut, rather, he boasted about his foreign network: «Breivik claims the persons who in total were behind some 50 attacks in Europe since WW2 are the members of this anti-communist resistance movement.» according to Dagbladet.

3) It's typical of zionist editors to argue that a foreign network was impossible because Norwegian zionists were eager to talk (to try to be as categorical as these zionist editors themselves).

4) The «Humanist» editor's absolute belief in absolutes, and in absolutely homogenous groups within the labels he makes for them, probably also explains how it's possible for him to believe that neither the first Manhattan Project (the atomic bomb) nor the second (the WTC demolition) were possible to carry out, as «someone would have talked», and America's super-duper-free journalists and editors are simply foaming at their mouths at the thought of revealing 9/11. Extremist zionists are human beings, too, and human beings have a tendency to be diverse as individuals. Some talk and some keep their mouths shut.

5) You can believe when you are in your church!

6) Why does editor Søderlind think the police are filed as suspects by the families who lost their loved ones in the terror attacks of 22/7?

Metaskeptiker og Humanist-redaktør Didrik Søderlind på NRK1 om 22/7: «En av grunnene til at jeg var ganske sikker på at Anders Behring Breivik ikke var del av et nettverk og at han måtte ha gjort det alene, er at vi vet at ingen norske høyreekstremister klarer å holde kjeft, så det måtte være bare én mann.»

Det er flere ting å merke seg ved Humanist-redaktørens resonnement, men la oss starte med det aller grøvste:

1) Selv om ABB skulle ha vært helt alene, vet vi at han ikke klarte å holde kjeft. At departementets lydlogg er forsvunnet og notatet operatøren skrev ned truslene på forduftet, skyldes solid samarbeid, og ikke mangel på kjeftbruk. Likeledes med Utøya-truslene på Hegnar Onlines politikkforum, som forsvant i sin helhet onsdag 20. juli 2011.

2) Den høyreekstreme nasjonalzionisten ABB holdt nettopp ikke kjeft, men trakk tvert imot frem sitt utenlandske nettverk: «Breivik hevder at personene som totalt står bak et 50-talls angrep i Europa siden 2. verdenskrig utgjør denne url=http://www.torggatablad.no/?p=938]antikommunistiske motstands[/url]bevegelsen.» [url=href="http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/04/01/nyheter/anders_behring_b reivik/terrorangrepet/peter_mangs/utenriks/20928848/]ifølge[/url] Dagbladet.

3) Det er typisk for zionistiske redaktører å argumentere med at et utenlandsk nettverk var umulig grunnet norske zionisters snakkesalighet (for forsøksvis å være like kategorisk som de zionistiske redaktørene).

4) Humanist-redaktørens absolutte tro på absolutter, og på absolutt ensartede grupperinger innenfor båsene han snekrer opp, forklarer trolig hvordan det også blir mulig for ham og hans likesinnede å tro at hverken det første Manhattanprosjektet (atombomben) eller det andre (WTC-sprengningen) var mulig å gjennomføre, fordi «noen ville ha plapret», og USAs superduperfrie journalister og redaktører bare sikler etter å avsløre 9/11. Ekstreme zionister er også mennesker, og mennesker har det med å være forskjellige som individer. Noen plaprer og noen holder kjeft.

5) Tro kan du gjøre i kjerka!

6) Hvorfor tror redaktør Søderlind politiet er anmeldt av de etterlatte etter terrorangrepet 22/7?

Norwegian only: Det eksakte sitatet i kontekst er fra det drøye minuttet 23:00-24:15 i dette klippet: youtube

Quote:
Konspirasjoner skjer hele tiden, og verdenshistorien og nåtiden er full av sammensvergelser; folk som har snakket sammen, skjulte maktbindinger osv. Det som kjennetegner den typen konspirasjoner som det snakkes om her, det er jo disse enorme konspirasjonene som er allmektige, som aldri gjør feil, hvor ingen plaprer osv.

Det som er så veldig typisk med de konspirasjonene som skjer i virkeligheten, er at folk hopper av, de ljuger osv, ikke sant? En av grunnene til at jeg var ganske sikker på, da det kom frem, da folk snakket om at Anders Behring Breivik var del av et nettverk og sånn, så, nei, han må ha gjort det alene, for det vi vet om norske høyreekstremister, det er at ingen av dem klarer å holde kjeft. Ikke sant, det må ha vært én mann.

Sånn at det er det som er så typisk her. Men jeg skjønner veldig godt at konspirasjonsteorier slår an, fordi verden er et veldig uoversiktlig og rotete sted, og de tingene konspirasjonsteoriene tilbyr deg, det er jo ikke bare et ganske ordnet univers, som er sånn nesten manikeisk, at det er det gode mot det onde, og sånn, men de tilbyr deg en helt spesiell plass; du er den eneste som har gjennomskuet det, og så er du omgitt av horder av hjernevaskede sauer, eller sheeple, som ikke forstår noen ting.

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Norway terrorbombed on the birthday of modern terrorism Reply with quote

Norway terrorbombed on the birthday of modern terrorism

22/7 – or July 22nd – is viewed by many historians as the birthday of modern terrorism. On this day there was an attack carried out in 1946 by the militant terrorist right-wing Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.

PS: This will be my final article on 22/7 for some time to come. I name a trio of suspects - all men - towards the end of the article.

If you work in the police force: This is a criminal investigation of a terror attack. Some of your men are suspected of sabotage. Get used to it.

redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Norway terrorbombed on the birthday of modern terrorism Reply with quote

TorsteinViddal wrote:
[size=18]

PS: This will be my final article on 22/7 for some time to come. I name a trio of suspects - all men - towards the end of the article.

Torstein; sorry to see you leave and keep up the good work!

TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, though I'm not really leaving. I just won't write any more articles on 22/7 in the foreseeable future.

I am the editor of 9/11 Truth Norway and will now try to feature other authors, writers and commenters, as the site has become maybe too much of a one-man-show... Smile

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Norway terrorbombed on the birthday of modern terrorism Reply with quote

Fascinating

A dubious trio in the Oslo Police Department seems to emerge from the pages of the 22/7 Commission Report. I shall name names, as these persons are highly suspect in their inability to defend Norway against the secondary attack – the Utøya massacre – of 22/7.

I would not release these names if this wasn’t such an enormous scandal in the middle of the worst terror attack against Norway since the second world war. I also would not carry out this investigative work if it wasn’t for the fact that our journalists and editors stopped working for truth in terrorism related cases a decade ago. I’m doing this to stop further terrorist attacks from the same band of criminals.

My suspects for sabotaging the police operation on 22/7 are first and foremost:
Anders Snortheimsmoen, head of the DELTA force.
Johan Fredriksen, chief of staff at the Oslo PD.
Thor Langli, field commander (innsatsleder) on 22/7.

It is my view that these men should be investigated further, in depth, and that their testimonies to the 22/7 Commission should be released to politicians, researchers and the public at large. Keeping their testimonies secret deep inside some archive for 30 years may be dangerous and a risk to national and international security.

I cannot see that pursuing the Police Trail is wrong in any way. However, I can understand that the police doesn’t see it that way. Unfortunately, suspects are in no position to decide whether other people suspect them of wrongdoing. Or rather, they should not be.

TorsteinViddal wrote:

If you work in the police force: This is a criminal investigation of a terror attack. Some of your men are suspected of sabotage. Get used to it.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TorsteinViddal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This part is pretty amazing, too:

The first 22/7 zionist terrorist Menachem Begin of Israel receives
the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo's Town Hall on December 10th, 1978.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head Of Jewish Defence League UK Supports Anders Breivik, Says Victims "Not Innocent"
Written by Brit Dee - Thursday, 19 April 2012 14:16

EDL Jewish Division

Roberta Moore, who was intimately connected to the anti-Muslim English Defence League (EDL) and continues to run their Jewish Division's Facebook page, has expressed her support for Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik - and described his teenage victims as being "not innocent".

In a post made on April 17th to the Jewish Defence League UK Blogger site, believed to be run by Moore and supported by comments posted in her name on Facebook, she describes the Norwegian court as a "kangaroo court", asks whether a "man like Breivik in a case such as this surely deserves a better trial than that?", refers to the "Leftist slander constantly being thrown to undermine him and his views", and defends him against charges of child murder by parroting Breivik's defence that his victims were young adults, attending an "indoctrination camp", who were "not innocent". A comment attributed to Moore states

I hold the same amount of sympathy for the (sic) those on Utoya as I would if somebody committed this act on a Hitler Youth camp in the 1940's, or were they just "children" as well?

Such offensive comments will no doubt prove awkward for the EDL, who have recently been attempting to change their image as a group of thuggish racists, by repeatedly stating that they stand firmly against violence and extremism.

Whilst Moore claimed to have left the EDL in June last year, she was until then closely connected to the group's leadership and inner circle, with whom she apparently maintained contact after her departure. She even reportedly helped EDL leader Stephen Lennon (a.k.a. "Tommy Robinson") attend an EDL demonstration in September last year - from which he had been banned, resulting in his arrest for breach of bail conditions - by smuggling him in dressed as a rabbi.

Moore is also said to be friends with shadowy EDL financier and strategist Alan Ayling (a.k.a. "Alan Lake"), a wealthy businessman who was recently suspended from his management post at a major international development bank, after the discovery of his real identity. A disaffected founding member of the EDL named Paul Ray has confirmed that Ayling was present at the first 2009 meeting of the group, which actually took place in Ayling's expensive London flat.

Ayling has admitted funding the EDL, and whilst he publically condemned Breivik's attack he also described it as "chickens come home to roost". Other disturbing comments made by Ayling on his "4Freedoms" website include his suggestion in July last year that David Cameron, Nick Clegg, and the Archbishop of Canterbury, be executed.

If Moore is no longer connected to the EDL, then it is surprising that the Facebook page she operates still carries their name, being titled as it is "EDL English Defence League Jewish Division (Official)". Presumably Moore could change the name of the page (as you are entitled to do on Facebook if your business name changes), and if not, surely the EDL could get the page shut down for illegally using their organisation's name?

The EDL do not appear to have yet distanced themselves from Moore's latest comments; no statement has been issued on their website, where the last news post is entitled "Why David Cameron Is Wrong About 'Islamic Extremism'" and dates from April 18th, the day after Moore's offensive blog post.

It is odd that an organisation who claim to be peaceful and against violence seem not to be attempting damage limitation by disowning Roberta Moore, and distancing themselves from her offensive opinions - especially when in one Facebook comment she chillingly states that

Breivik won't be in prison for long and there will be others who will make Breivik look like a walk in the park.

http://www.resistradio.com/updates/head-of-jewish-defence-league-suppo rts-anders-breivik-says-victims-not-innocent

jdlbadge.jpg
 Description:
Jewish Defence League UK badge
 Filesize:  18.69 KB
 Viewed:  1581 Time(s)

jdlbadge.jpg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The World of the Nazi Templars of Switzerland, Simon Templar, Breivik, Utoya Island & Oil

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCqpQ1QooRQ

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: