FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

West Guilty of Trumped Up Charges in Syria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: West Guilty of Trumped Up Charges in Syria Reply with quote

Dead Wrong: Living 'victim' talks on TV

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by RussiaToday on Oct 6, 2011
In Syria, at least six people are reported to have been killed in the latest clashes between protesters and security forces. Human rights groups continue to sound the alarm over multiple arrests and killings - but one high-profile victim has made an amazing reappearance. Ivor Bennett reports on the media's quickfire reactions at the expense of fact-checking.
RT on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
RT on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
outsider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Countercurrents article on gun-running ship that loaded in Libya, safely went through Alexandria and Turkey docks, got Israeli 'green light', then came a cropper when Lebanese Marines, suspicious because ship was riding too high in the water for a cargo vessel, searched it and found 300,000 lbs. of weapons and ammunition:

http://www.countercurrents.org/lamb060512.htm

'Eyewitness Hassan Diab is a Libyan researcher who has been working with a group of American and International lawyers preparing a case against NATO to be filed with the International Criminal Court. Hassan and three of his friends actually saw the ship Lutfallah II being loaded in Benghazi, Libya. Hassan claims that it is well known at the docks that Qatar and Saudi Arabia control a total of five warehouses in the area of Benghazi & Misrata and supplied the weapons and money to hire the Lutfallah II container vessel.'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: