FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Crisis of Civilization

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: The Crisis of Civilization Reply with quote

The Crisis of Civilization

http://crisisofcivilization.com/2011/10/09/brand-new-trailer-plus-worl d-premiere-at-elevate-festival/

So its been a crazy few months. We finished the final cut of the film after listening to reactions from our friends and family who came to our test screening on Wednesday 29th June and then for the last 5 weeks I have been living at Dale Farm in the UK (click on the link to read my article about it).

Now I am in Graz, Austria at the Elevate festival getting ready to World Premiere the film on the 23rd of October. Myself and Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed will be guests at the Elevate Festival and will take part in a Q&A after the film screening.

Watch the trailer for the festival

Elevate Festival 2011 Teaser

Link

With an extensive programme of discussions, workshops, lectures, and film screenings, the Elevate Festival wishes to foster a better understanding of the most important issues of our time. This includes is a conscuious focus on groundbreaking alternatives, innovative projects, and various initiatives in the realm of civil society, social movements and dedicated activism. Many of the talks will be streamed live on the internet as part of the Elevate Media-channel . Nafeez will be taking part in a discussion called ‘Elevate the 21st Century’ at 8pm the evening of the 23rd October which you can watch live online

Then on the 6th of November our UK premiere will take place at Leeds International film festival (more details to come) we will also be confirming our London premiere very soon, so watch this space and get in contact to organise your own screening

Best Dean Puckett

The Crisis of Civilization - Trailer

Link

Quote:
Uploaded by thecrisisfilm on Oct 7, 2011
http://www.crisisofcivilization.com
http://www.facebook.com/thecrisisfilm
The Crisis Civilization is a documentary feature film investigating how global crises like ecological disaster, financial meltdown, dwindling oil reserves, terrorism and food shortages are converging symptoms of a single, failed global system. Proving that 'another world' is not merely possible, but on its way.

Weaving together archival film footage and animations, film-maker Dean Puckett and international security analyst Dr. Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed - author of 'User's Guide to the Crisis of Civilization: And How to Save It' - take you on a journey through an alarming tapestry of global systemic failure.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Recommended reading, listening & viewing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: