FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ahed Tamimi & Israel's Crimes Against Palestinian Kids
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Ahed Tamimi & Israel's Crimes Against Palestinian Kids Reply with quote

ACTION ALERT

AL AQSA UNDER ATTACK
Israel fully closes holy site for first time since 1967

(CHICAGO 10/30/2014) – Since 1967, Al Aqsa, Islam’s third holiest site, has been threatened by Israeli imperialist and apartheid policies. But since last summer, a rise in the ultra-right, extremist Temple Movement has resulted in frequent incursions of racist Jewish settlers -- protected by Israeli Occupation Forces -- into the mosque sanctuary.

Now, Israel has completely SHUT DOWN Al Aqsa and its surroundings. This is extremely troubling, given the effort by many in the Knesset to partition Al Aqsa in the same manner as the Ibrahimi mosque in Hebron, where Palestinians are prohibited from two-thirds of their mosque, which only Jews now can enter. There is also a new bill in the Knesset to ban the Adhan, or Muslim call to prayer.

International laws guarantee freedom of religion worldwide. Even American law mandates the US government must hold accountable foreign governments that “engage in or tolerate ‘particularly severe’ violations of religious freedom.”

The American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) asserts it is time we hold Israel to the same standards as the rest of the world.

TAKE ACTION

1. Attend one of AMP’s upcoming sessions on Al Aqsa and the Judaization of Jerusalem.

2.Register for AMP’s 7th annual Conference for Palestine in the US: Gaza Teaches Life!, where you will learn how you can help Gaza and Al Aqsa. Register by Sunday for 40% OFF!

3. Join in today’s Social Media campaign and Tweet for Aqsa.

Post pictures of yourself with the hashtag #SaveAlAqsa.

Join the campaign from 3-4 p.m. CDT.

SAMPLE TWEETS
AMP condemns closure of Al Aqsa http://bit.ly/106Cc13
#SaveAlAqsa

Religious freedom is a right enshrined in law @JohnKerry #SaveAlAqsa http://bit.ly/106Cc13

Tell Israel to abide by international law and open Aqsa @StateDept http://bit.ly/106Cc13
#SaveAlAqsa

4. Call the US State Department at 202.647.5291, then press ‘1’.

TALKING POINTS
a. We must hold Israel to the same religious freedom standards as we do other countries.

b. We must withhold US aid until Israel complies with international law.

c. US support for Israel hurts our standing worldwide and threatens our national security.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

American Muslims for Palestine
10101 S. Roberts Road
Palos Hills, IL 60465
info@ampalestine.org

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After recently stopping tax revenues due to the Palestinian Authority, now Rand Paul jumps on the bandwagon (with an unabashed eye on the votes it will garner him) by introducing legislation to stop US aid to Palestine unless they stop the attempt to join the ICC!!!!!

Here's part of an email I got from Code Pink:

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul introduced absurd legislation this week that would cut off U.S. aid to Palestinians unless they withdraw their application to join the International Criminal Court. The UN General Assembly and Secretary General Ban Ki-moon assert that any state is allowed to join the International Criminal Court.

If passed, this legislation would come on top of Israel's decision to withhold $127 million dollars in tax revenue from the Palestinian Authority. Cutting off U.S. aid will only further hurt the Palestinian people.
Senator Paul’s bill is a reversal of his historic anti-interventionist position on foreign policy, a position that has elicited criticism from the war hawks in the Republican party. His decision to introduce this legislation is merely political posturing as a hopeful presidential candidate. He knows it, we know it, and the hawks know it! Cozying up to the right-wing Republican base to get elected is shameful. Sign the petition and take action today by telling Rand Paul to Stop Bullying Palestinians!
In solidarity and with hope for 2015!
Alli, Anna, Katie, Kristen, Jodie, Medea, Sergei, Sophia, Tighe

PS: Don't for get to save the date for #ShutDownAIPAC this March, when activists will converge to demand justice and an end to AIPAC's era of power in Washington!
PPS: Check out this video of the CODEPINK DC team protesting for a Free Palestine outside of a Republican Party fundraiser!

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please take the time to read this important report by Zenia Stampe, a Danish politician, about her recent trip on June 2017 to Israel.
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155288144951113&id=539 061112

"I am a Danish politician and Member of the Danish Parliament. I have just returned from a week in Israel and Palestine. The trip concluded with a very unusual experience. We were meeting with a political director from the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He also happens to be the next Ambassador to Denmark. We discussed the situation in the Middle East. But towards the end of the meeting he changed the subject and began attacking Facebook updates I have written in Danish.
It is very unusual for a diplomat to argue with a politician from abroad. It shows how sensitive the Israeli government is to foreign criticism. It also shows that Israelis tend to think they can intimidate critics into silence.
But I will not be silenced. I have seen systematic and deliberate breaches of international law during the last week. I intend to speak out. And now I know the Israeli government is listening.
And that's why I ask you to read and share my post with your network. For the further it reaches, the more seriously the Israeli government will be forced to address it.
We often hear the Israeli government using “security considerations” to justify their politicies But one thing is now only too clear to me: Israel is making systematic efforts to drive the Palestinians out of large areas of the occupied territories. Israel is in the process of colonizing the areas that were intended to become the Palestinian state. And the word security is a thin layer of varnish applied by Israel to cover that policy.
Let me provide just four examples:

1. Confiscation of Palestinian houses
Israeli law allows any Jewish Israelis to claim homes where Jews lived before 1948. Note that this is taking place in the occupied territories, not in Israel. This means that an Israeli Jew can knock on the door of a house where a Palestinian family has lived for generations. They can obtain a court order to force the family to move out; the settlers then move in. Most often they put a huge Israeli flag on the roof. And the Israeli military is now obliged to protect the house. So the neighbours suddenly see their street turned into a militarized area. The children play among heavily armed soldiers and checkpoints.
How can this policy benefit Israel's security in any way?

2. Settlements
There are currently 600,000 Israeli settlers living in the Palestinian territories, and the number is rising rapidly. According to international law the settlements are illegal. An occupying power must not transfer its own population to occupied territory. But the most critical aspect is not the growth in the number of settlers but the systematic confiscation of Palestinian land, the demolition of Palestinian property, the depletion of natural resources, and the compulsory relocation of Palestinians. These are all breaches of international law, and a de facto colonization of the Palestinians' country.
This is not just a matter of principle. I have witnessed demolitions. I have spoken to farmers driven off land where they have lived and which they worked for generations. I have seen settlements covering larger and larger areas on the West Bank and in East Jerusalem, with security walls, control towers and huge security zones. If this development continues Palestine will become like a Swiss cheese, where all that is left for the Palestinians is the holes in the cheese. The Palestinians are confined to ghettos in their own country.
How can this in any way be justified by security considerations?

3. Living Conditions
Palestinians in large areas of the West Bank must submit applications in Israel to extend their homes, dig wells, etc. But their applications are systematically rejected. They find water supplies get cut off and electrical installations destroyed by the military. Meanwhile they see the settlements in the area constantly expanding and being given unrestricted access to electricity and water. I have stood on a road where the Palestinians on one side of the road only had a little water, while the settlers on the other side of the road had all the water they needed. It is not just a problem for individual families and businesses forced to cope with very limited resources. This is also a huge obstacle to the Palestinian economy because it impedes the creation of jobs. We visited a farm and a brewery, both of which were very well run and had considerable potential. But when you only have very limited access to water and do not know when it's going to be cut off, it's hard to expand production.
What has any of this to do with security?

4. The security wall
Israel has the right to protect its borders from potential terrorists. This includes the right to build a wall. But Israel's security wall is not on the Israeli border and it does not separate Israelis from Palestinians. The wall cuts through Palestine and prevents Palestinians from accessing their own farmlands, schools, institutions, hospitals, and jobs. Thousands of Palestinians cross the wall every day but doing so requires permits and hours of waiting in chaotic conditions.
The wall is therefore a clear breach of international law, and it cannot be justified by security considerations. If this were about security, the wall would surely be located along the green line: the internationally recognized border between Israel and Palestine. And why does Israel at least not provide a proper number of operational checkpoints so that Palestinians can cross the wall quickly? Chaotic scenes with thousands of desperate people queuing for hours and hours are normal. It's sheer harassment.
How can this be of any value in terms of security considerations?
-

I know many Jews and many Israelis. I understand and respect how centuries of persecution have created a need for security, both in terms of protection from persecution in the many countries where Jews live and in the mere fact that Israel exists as a safe haven. I will stand up for this at all times.
But the Israeli government is pursuing goals that are not about security. They are about a land grab; about taking over the little the Palestinians have left. It is a slow and deliberate displacement of the Palestinians from their own country. This must not go unremarked. We have a duty to criticize it.
I look forward to welcoming the new Israeli ambassador to Denmark. He must know that many Danes follow what is going on in Israel and Palestine. Many of us are gravely concerned. And we are not going to remain silent

Please share. Thanks!

Susiya.
Susiya has been demolished by the Israeli military six times and is subject to a standing demolition order. On the horizon, the watchtower of the settlement that Israel says is threatened by the village. Which is why the village is to be demolished.
But actually, who is threatening who?

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:
Please take the time to read this important report by Zenia Stampe, a Danish politician, about her recent trip on June 2017 to Israel.
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155288144951113&id=539 061112

"I am a Danish politician and Member of the Danish Parliament. I have just returned from a week in Israel and Palestine. The trip concluded with a very unusual experience. We were meeting with a political director from the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He also happens to be the next Ambassador to Denmark. We discussed the situation in the Middle East. But towards the end of the meeting he changed the subject and began attacking Facebook updates I have written in Danish.
It is very unusual for a diplomat to argue with a politician from abroad. It shows how sensitive the Israeli government is to foreign criticism. It also shows that Israelis tend to think they can intimidate critics into silence.
But I will not be silenced. I have seen systematic and deliberate breaches of international law during the last week. I intend to speak out. And now I know the Israeli government is listening.
And that's why I ask you to read and share my post with your network. For the further it reaches, the more seriously the Israeli government will be forced to address it.
We often hear the Israeli government using “security considerations” to justify their politicies But one thing is now only too clear to me: Israel is making systematic efforts to drive the Palestinians out of large areas of the occupied territories. Israel is in the process of colonizing the areas that were intended to become the Palestinian state. And the word security is a thin layer of varnish applied by Israel to cover that policy.
Let me provide just four examples:

1. Confiscation of Palestinian houses
Israeli law allows any Jewish Israelis to claim homes where Jews lived before 1948. Note that this is taking place in the occupied territories, not in Israel. This means that an Israeli Jew can knock on the door of a house where a Palestinian family has lived for generations. They can obtain a court order to force the family to move out; the settlers then move in. Most often they put a huge Israeli flag on the roof. And the Israeli military is now obliged to protect the house. So the neighbours suddenly see their street turned into a militarized area. The children play among heavily armed soldiers and checkpoints.
How can this policy benefit Israel's security in any way?

2. Settlements
There are currently 600,000 Israeli settlers living in the Palestinian territories, and the number is rising rapidly. According to international law the settlements are illegal. An occupying power must not transfer its own population to occupied territory. But the most critical aspect is not the growth in the number of settlers but the systematic confiscation of Palestinian land, the demolition of Palestinian property, the depletion of natural resources, and the compulsory relocation of Palestinians. These are all breaches of international law, and a de facto colonization of the Palestinians' country.
This is not just a matter of principle. I have witnessed demolitions. I have spoken to farmers driven off land where they have lived and which they worked for generations. I have seen settlements covering larger and larger areas on the West Bank and in East Jerusalem, with security walls, control towers and huge security zones. If this development continues Palestine will become like a Swiss cheese, where all that is left for the Palestinians is the holes in the cheese. The Palestinians are confined to ghettos in their own country.
How can this in any way be justified by security considerations?

3. Living Conditions
Palestinians in large areas of the West Bank must submit applications in Israel to extend their homes, dig wells, etc. But their applications are systematically rejected. They find water supplies get cut off and electrical installations destroyed by the military. Meanwhile they see the settlements in the area constantly expanding and being given unrestricted access to electricity and water. I have stood on a road where the Palestinians on one side of the road only had a little water, while the settlers on the other side of the road had all the water they needed. It is not just a problem for individual families and businesses forced to cope with very limited resources. This is also a huge obstacle to the Palestinian economy because it impedes the creation of jobs. We visited a farm and a brewery, both of which were very well run and had considerable potential. But when you only have very limited access to water and do not know when it's going to be cut off, it's hard to expand production.
What has any of this to do with security?

4. The security wall
Israel has the right to protect its borders from potential terrorists. This includes the right to build a wall. But Israel's security wall is not on the Israeli border and it does not separate Israelis from Palestinians. The wall cuts through Palestine and prevents Palestinians from accessing their own farmlands, schools, institutions, hospitals, and jobs. Thousands of Palestinians cross the wall every day but doing so requires permits and hours of waiting in chaotic conditions.
The wall is therefore a clear breach of international law, and it cannot be justified by security considerations. If this were about security, the wall would surely be located along the green line: the internationally recognized border between Israel and Palestine. And why does Israel at least not provide a proper number of operational checkpoints so that Palestinians can cross the wall quickly? Chaotic scenes with thousands of desperate people queuing for hours and hours are normal. It's sheer harassment.
How can this be of any value in terms of security considerations?
-

I know many Jews and many Israelis. I understand and respect how centuries of persecution have created a need for security, both in terms of protection from persecution in the many countries where Jews live and in the mere fact that Israel exists as a safe haven. I will stand up for this at all times.
But the Israeli government is pursuing goals that are not about security. They are about a land grab; about taking over the little the Palestinians have left. It is a slow and deliberate displacement of the Palestinians from their own country. This must not go unremarked. We have a duty to criticize it.
I look forward to welcoming the new Israeli ambassador to Denmark. He must know that many Danes follow what is going on in Israel and Palestine. Many of us are gravely concerned. And we are not going to remain silent

Please share. Thanks!

Susiya.
Susiya has been demolished by the Israeli military six times and is subject to a standing demolition order. On the horizon, the watchtower of the settlement that Israel says is threatened by the village. Which is why the village is to be demolished.
But actually, who is threatening who?

The link doesn't work - this one does:
https://www.facebook.com/zeniastampe/posts/1787904584559035:0

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palestinians reject new inspection measures at al-Aqsa Mosque

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VTj8T1_LQ8

StephenSizerRoadmapToArmageddon.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  197.65 KB
 Viewed:  492 Time(s)

StephenSizerRoadmapToArmageddon.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H Folks,

'Arrest of Palestinians for Potential Terror Attacks Brings New Meaning to 'Minority Report': http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.785470

'800 Palestinians have been arrested by Israeli and PA security forces as a result of a computerized program that tries to predict lone-wolf attacks based on social media posts. But how can you jail someone for a crime they haven't committed?

Channel 10 reported earlier this month that the Israel Defense Forces and Shin Bet security service had arrested 400 Palestinians who were seen as lone-wolf terrorists. They were “arrested before they set out to carry out terror attacks.” The suspects were identified through the use of a computerized program that analyzed social media posts.
The station's military correspondent, Or Heller, attributed the drop in the number of terrorist attacks to the cyberprogram. What made the story even more bizarre was the fact that a few minutes earlier, journalist Ronen Bergman – who reported the story – had said the exact opposite: That despite the system’s existence, it was impossible to identify lone-wolf attackers.
The Channel 10 report was followed by an item in Haaretz, which claimed the method had "significantly reduced” the number of terror attacks. But it hedged that claim and spoke of 400 detainees who had intended to carry out terror attacks, not that they were actively caught just before setting out to commit them.

But what was lacking in these reports were the burning questions: How is it possible for Israeli security forces to arrest young Palestinians over things they have not done? How can they be convicted of a crime when they haven’t done anything? And how is it that such a dystopian TV report could appear without any criticism?
The repeated claim that use of the system has achieved substantial results is an amazing one that is impossible to verify. By the same measure, those who attribute the drop in the number of attacks to an algorithm could also attribute it to the average temperature this spring in comparison to last....'

As usual, the world's politicians and MSM look the other way.
And Israel continues to arm and assist the real head-chopping terrorists.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Conscientious objector: 'I refuse to be a tool of the gov't':
https://972mag.com/conscientious-objector-sent-to-prison-i-refuse-to-b e-a-tool-of-the-govt/129146/#comment_form_wrap

'Hadas Tal is the latest Israeli to publicly refuse to join the Israeli army because of its human rights violations against Palestinians. Before heading to prison, she speaks about her about her family’s reaction, the potential consequences of her decision, and why so many conscientious objectors are women....'

'....In her refusal statement Hadas wrote:

Until the 10th grade I did not know there is an occupation. I recently found a map I had drawn in the 9th grade — the occupied territories did not appear there, only empty space. But in the 10th grade I began to develop a political consciousness. I read articles on “Local Call,” testimonies from “Breaking the Silence,” posts on social media, and I was exposed to a reality I did not know previously – the occupation. The helplessness of a population controlled by soldiers. I remember especially the revelation that so close to me there is a world where soldiers who do not speak your language enter your family home in the middle of the night as a routine thing. By the 11th grade I already knew that I would refuse to enlist.
I assume that the high school you went to has a strong military ethos. How did those around you react to your refusal to be drafted?

It wasn’t a big surprise for my family, we’ve been talking about these things for a long time. But the army is very central at school. In 11th grade they were already talking to us a lot about ‘meaningful [military] service,’ to the point that it turned into a kind of joke. They’re proud of graduates who perform ‘meaningful [military] service,’ who serve their country and all that. And there are a lot of activities that are tied to the military in 12th grade, not just at the initiative of the school but also of the students themselves.”....'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Bahrain tells Arab states to be nice to Israel':
https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/bahrain-tells-arab-states-nice -israel/

'DAMASCUS, SYRIA (11:20) – King of Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifah has stated that he believes it is time to end the Arab boycott of Israel and to normalize ties between the Zionist entity and the states in the Arab Gulf. This was reported by Israeli media.

The king of the Gulf emirate reportedly made this statement during a visit to Los Angeles, where he attended an event by the pro-Israeli Simon Wiesenthal Center. During a conversation with the Center’s director Abraham Cooper, King Hamed furthermore stated that citizens of Bahrain are allowed to visit Israel as they see fit. Cooper from his side praised the King’s stance as “ahead of the pack, and smart”.

“If I had to predict, I would tell you that the Arab world’s relationship with the state of Israel is going to dramatically change,” the director added.

The meeting between the Bahraini monarch and the Simon Wiesenthal Center originally came as part of a plan to open a religious tolerance museum in the Gulf state’s capital of Manama.

The change in tone of the King of Bahrain comes after earlier reports surfaced of a rapprochement between Israel and both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Last week, it was reported that a secret meeting had taken place between representatives from the Saudi royal family and Israeli officials in Tel Aviv. And last June saw the leaking of several e-mails from the UAE’s ambassador to the US, indicating he had extensive contacts with a pro-Israeli think tank.

The move by Bahrain, while no doubt shocking to many in the Arab world, is not entirely unexpected. During last year’s Hanukkah celebrations, videos were published showing Bahraini men dancing and celebrating with Jewish guests, likely Israelis.

If Bahrain were to carry on with the plan to normalize ties with Israel, it would mean a withdrawal from the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign that was instituted in 2005 and officially adopted by the Arab League. The BDS agreement bars any signatory states from economical relations with Israel.

The regime in Bahrain has recently grown closer to Saudi Arabia, and has joined the quartet of nations together with the Saudis, Egypt and the UAE in enforcing an economic blockade on the State of Qatar. The Wahhabi-influenced monarchy also gained international notoriety for its brutal crackdown of Shia protests in 2011-2013. Just last January, the regime executed three Shia men accused of a bomb attack on security forces, for which the evidence was reported to be highly questionable.'

Meanwhile, back on the ranch:
'Israel stops 2 in 5 Gaza medical patients from getting to proper facilities':
https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/israel-prohibits-2-5-gaza-medi cal-patients-getting-proper-facilities/

'DAMASCUS, SYRIA (2:06 A.M.)- It was reported by the World Health Organistation last Friday that the Israeli regime had blocked or purposely delayed the permits applied for by Gaza medical patients (in the month of July) frequently, to the extent that 2 in 5 were not getting to their treatment.

The Secretary General of the United Nations Security Council ‘Antonio Guterres’ had stated late last month -after his visit to the 11 year illegally besieged Gaza Strip – that the situation there is a “dramatic humanitarian crisis”, also calling on Israel to align itself with international law and end the blockade.

Sickness is on the rise in Gaza, this is due to the pollution of the sea and sewerage that often flows into the streets because of the limited electricity available to pump the waste produced by Gaza’s two million residents, living in the most densely populated concentration of land mass on earth.

Not only have Israel been denying permits for medical patients – causing the deaths of several children (and others) this year – they are actively taking steps to make the strip more and more unbearable on top of what it already is, this is done by the likes of depriving Gaza of adequate electricity.

It also doesn’t look like Israel are planning on ending the siege like the UN Secretary General commanded. The Israeli regime announced in late July that they are going ahead with a two-year underground wall construction project.

And: 'Gaza electricity crisis causing rising pollution of sea water':
https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/gaza-electricity-crisis-causin g-rising-pollution-sea-water/

'DAMASCUS, SYRIA (5:58 P.M)- Gaza Strip has been going through one of its most severe humanitarian crisis’s for the past few months, a crisis that has nothing to do with bombs.

Gaza’s power supply has dropped back to being capable of supplying only 2 hours of electricity to Gaza’s residents per day.

The drop in power has been a major contributor to Gaza’s inability to treat water being dumped into the sea.

Right now Gaza’s pollution is at a level over 300ml per litre currently and has consistently been on the increase throughout the year, that means that Gaza is polluting 240ml more than the internationally accepted standard, yet neither Israel (which have a legal obligation to prevent this), nor any international body do a thing.

Over 100 million litres of un-treated water is being released into Gaza’s sea, making its 25 miles of beach an un-swimmable one.

After the death of 5 year old Gazan boy – due to his choice to swim with his relatives, back in July – many Gaza residents think twice about entering the sea, but it doesn’t stop all as the sea is the only option for a cool down in such intense heat.'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Arab 'leaders' are coming out of the closet and beginning to show their true colours:
'US diplomat: New Saudi crown prince is Israel’s ‘dream come true’:
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170704-us-diplomat-new-saudi-crown -prince-is-israels-dream-come-true/

'An American diplomat said that appointing Mohammed Bin Salman as crown prince of Saudi Arabia was like a “dream come true for Israel”, Haaretz reported.

The former US Ambassador to Israel, Daniel Shapiro, said that the appointment of Bin Salman opens an unprecedented opportunity for Israel to improve its regional position and supports it in facing its strategic and security challenges.

Shapiro restated the fact that Bin Salman sees a link between Saudi Arabia and Israel’s interests and threats which will allow Tel Aviv to benefit.

Read: Trump’s gambling in the Gulf

Bin Salman’s hatred of groups, specifically the Muslim Brotherhood, and his efforts to confront Iran led him to certain regional alliances, the former US envoy said. It is for this reason that Bin Salman has built strong relations with both the UAE and Egypt.

The rise of strong Arab leaders who see Israel’s enemies as their own enemies actually serves the interests of Israel and the United States.

“This development could lead to the formation of an axis that includes the United States, the Sunni Arab states and Israel since they share common strategic interests and are prepared to confront extremist forces in the region,” he added.

Shapiro, who has also served as an adviser to President Barack Obama on Gulf affairs, urged both Riyadh and Tel Aviv to “use a wise diplomacy in order to achieve greater returns regarding the relationship between the two sides and reduce the damage that could result from the political reality in the region.”

Bin Salman will be ready for a complete normalisation with Israel within the framework of the implementation of the Arab Initiative, Shapiro explained.

Former Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef “is known for being a reliable and trusted partner of the United States in its war on terror,” Shapiro explained, adding that his problem is that he is “a hesitant conservative who cannot adopt real social and economic reforms.”

Saudi should however be careful and not allow the new crown prince to drag it into unnecessary regional conflicts. Shapiro warned that the policies of Bin Salman may harm “American interests”, saying that the escalation of the crisis with Qatar “has already caused damage to Washington”.

It is for this reason, Shapiro said, that the US may issue a strong warning to Bin Salman to stop him from taking steps that “harm the interests of the United States”.'

'Saudi Arabia to become a “brotherly” ally of Israel':
https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-arabia-become-brotherly- ally-israel/?

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (5:17 P.M)- Earlier this month Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated, that there was a “breakthrough” in the Middle East and hailed the Israeli states “best ever” ties with Gulf Arab countries. It now seems that it is not only Netanyahu that believes this to be so, Saudi Arabia are now warming up to idea of Israel as a “brotherly state”.

In May the ‘plan for partial normalisation of Israel’ was revealed – and although this was viewed to be nothing more than “just talk” and speculated to be going nowhere – Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have since publicly announced willingness to accept the normalisation of ‘the Jewish state of Israel’.

The plan back in May was laid out after Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states requested that they would act to normalise the Israeli state in their publics eyes, if Israel would slow down its settlement expansion.
(Notice, 'slow down', NOT reverse)

There was a plan was supposedly drafted in Egypt that stated – according to a Twitter account that is reporting from within the Saudi Royal family – that, the Gulf Arab states and Egypt aim to “distance any political, cultural, educational, financial, religious effect on the people of Egypt and the Gulf States in order to reach a state of full and eternal normalisation with Israel.”

Since then the King of Bahrain ‘Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifah’ has stated that other Arab states have to be “kinder to Israel” and the Saudi Prince Mohammed Bin Salman has reportedly backed plans to accept Israel as a “brotherly state”.

An Israeli-US organisation have also invested in setting up syllabus in a school located in the rebel held Idlib province of Syria and according to the business man and head of the organisation Moti Kahana, this is hoped “to change the popular Syrian position towards Israel”.

It is clear that Israel – along with their backing of the creation of an independent Kurdish state – seem to be thinking they can buy and negotiate domination of the region (as a super power) and normalise their actions as a state.'

Meanwhile, back in Occupied Palestine:
'Israeli settlers trash the West Bank':
https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-settlers-trash-west-ba nk/

'DAMASCUS, SYRIA (9:20 P.M)- According to studies conducted on the environment within the occupied West Bank, conducted by the ‘Kenneset Research Institute’, 19 million cubic meters of Israeli illegal settler waste runs through West Bank villages.

Alon Cohen-Shifshitz a researcher for the Israeli non-governmental organisation (NGO) Bimkom, said West Bank settlements are not built with proper waste treatment facilities, doing damage to the environment, he stated that; “This is caused by the fact that Israel declared uncultivated land in the West Bank, which is usually on the hilltops, as ‘state land,'” during the Israeli military takeover of the territory in 1967, Lifshitz explained. “Taking over the hilltops also made it so Israel could easily control the area.”

Israeli settlers often have been caught burning waste near Palestinian villages and timed with the direction of the wind (towards the Palestinians) for purpose of antagonism. Israel also spend a lot of money on West Bank settlement – insuring that many of these state of the art houses and high rise buildings are enticing for their foreign (Mainly American) inhabitants – yet somehow didn’t remember to build in proper waste facilities.'

Still any optimists out there?

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Three Detainees Currently Holding Hunger-Strikes':
http://imemc.org/article/three-detainees-currently-holding-hunger-stri kes/

'The Palestinian Detainees Radio has reported, Tuesday, that three detainees, held by Israel, are ongoing with hunger strikes protesting being held without charges, bad living conditions and treatment.

It stated that detainee Anas Ibrahim Shadeed, 20, from Doura town, in the southern West bank governorate of Hebron, has started a hunger strike six days ago, protesting being held under an arbitrary Administrative Detention order, without charges or trial.

He was taken prisoner on July 14, 2016, only two weeks after he was released from prison, and received a six-month administrative detention order.

It is worth mentioning that Shadeed held a ninety-day hunger strike during his previous abduction on September 25, 2016, protesting being held under Administrative Detention, after he graduated from high school and was preparing to attend a college....'

'Israeli Soldiers abduct four Palestinians during a wedding':
http://www.kibush.co.il/show_file.asp?num=76638

'...Israeli soldiers attacked, on Saturday at night, many Palestinians

participating in a wedding ceremony in the town of al-‘Ezariyya,

southeast of occupied East Jerusalem, and abducted four young men.

The WAFA Palestinian News Agency said the soldiers installed a

roadblock near Maale Adumim colony, close to the main entrance of the

town, and stopped dozens of cars heading to a wedding ceremony and

party in al-‘Ezariyya, and abducted four young men.

The army claimed that the Palestinians “attempted to attack

soldiers,” after stopping them at the roadblock, and took them to an

unknown destination.

The Palestinians were part of a convoy of cars heading towards the

wedding ceremony, when the soldiers stopped them and attempted to

block their path....'

The Israeli Regime is inhuman; it is a Rogue State, and should be boycotted and have the utmost sanctions put upon it.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'War crimes and open wounds: The physician who took on Israeli segregation':
https://972mag.com/war-crimes-and-open-wounds-the-physician-who-took-o n-israeli-segregation/129700/

This remarkable Israeli woman tells it like it is.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'UN Must Take A Leaf From The Global Grassroots BDS Movement':
http://www.countercurrents.org/2017/09/21/un-must-take-a-leaf-from-the -global-grassroots-bds-movement/

'.....It is true that what the UN and its subsidiary agencies (UNDP, UNESCO, UNICEF, UNRWA and UNSCOP, to name a few) have “resolved” and published on Israel/Palestine since the UN General Assembly Resolution on the Partition of Palestine (1947) — the Conciliation, Status of Jerusalem and Right to Return (1948), the Permanent International Regime for Jerusalem (1949), the Security Council resolutions on principles of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East (1967, 1973), etc. — fills volumes.

But these are all currently worthless, as witness the fate of the report commissioned by the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) that concludes Israel practices an apartheid regime that oppresses and dominates the Palestinian people as a whole. The decision by the UN Secretary General to remove this report “points to the criminalization of the United Nations.”

It is more than high time for the UN to take a leaf from the global grassroots movement of Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) of Israel and enforce these resolutions and reports through sanctions against Israel.'

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Bernie Sanders Says He Would Consider Cutting U.S. Military Aid to Israel, Improve Ties With Iran':
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.813742

'Senator and former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said in an interview published Friday that the United States should "play a much more evenhanded role" in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and that, under certain circumstances, he would consider reducing the yearly $3.1 billion in military aid provided by the U.S. to Israel, part of a record $38 billion package over the coming decade.
Sanders made the comments during an interview on foreign policy to the left-wing website The Intercept. Commenting on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Sanders said that "the United States is complicit" in Israel's occupation of the West Bank, but immediately added that "it’s not to say that Israel is the only party at fault."..........'

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Netanyahu announces unprecedented settlement expansion in the West Bank':
http://mondoweiss.net/2017/10/netanyahu-unprecedented-settlement/

'srael’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announces yesterday he will approve a bonanza of new settlements in the West Bank in the coming days, bringing the year-end total to 6,500, nearly three times the number of settlements approved in all of 2016.

Netanyahu’s office said in a statement Tuesday more 3,736 units will be built in the West Bank, an increase over more than 1,000 from last year. The breakdown of where the settlements will be constructed includes locations important to key figures in the Trump administration and Israel.

The settlement of Beit El near Ramallah will receive one of the highest increases with 296 new homes, according to the preliminary numbers from the Israeli settlement watchdog Peace Now. Previously the U.S. ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, chaired an American fundraising arm to Beit El, which was a source of protest at his Senate confirmation hearing earlier this year.

Nearly 150 units are expected to be approved in the settlement of Nokdim, where Israel’s Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman lives.

A further 31 units will be approved for Hebron, the West Bank’s largest Palestinian city where Israeli settlers dominate the downtown quarter. This was the first time in 15 years where the Israeli government granted construction inside of Hebron....'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Shattered Glass Houses of Zionist Pawns':
http://www.countercurrents.org/2017/10/16/shattered-glass-houses-of-zi onist-pawns/

'...NORWAY

(Ironically the home of the Nobel Peace award)

In September 2017, Norway obediently responded to the lobbying of the Palestinian Media Watch by demanding a refund of $10,000 donated to a women’s centre in Burqa named after Dalal Mughrabi.

The money was willingly refunded because the name “was chosen by the villagers to commemorate a Palestinian hero who sacrificed herself for her country and therefore they have no intention to change its name regardless of the price.”

The head of Burqa village council, stated,

“Instead of fighting a community center that does not exceed 50 square meters in area and works on serving young women in the community, they should be objecting to regular attacks by (Israeli) settlers against the village and its people and to allow farmers to reach their land that was taken away from them in spite of an Israeli Supreme Court ruling to return this land to its rightful owners,”

Norway’s hypocrisy can be summed up four words – ‘SF Hydro’ and ‘Knut Hamsun’.

In February 1944, Norwegian commandoes blew up a Norwegian ferry, SF Hydro, transporting containers of heavy water, a key component in nuclear weapons, killing 18 people including 14 Norwegian civilians.

In 2009, after years of popular revulsion, Queen Sonia of Norway opened the yearlong festivities, called ‘Hamsun 2009’ commemorating 150 years since the birth of Knut Hamsun. The Norges Bank, the central bank of Norway, also issued a commemorative coin. Famous as a Nobel Laureate for Literature, Hamsun was a rabid racist,

“The Negros are and will remain Negros, a nascent human form from the tropics, rudimentary organs on the body of white society. Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm.”

and a rabid Nazi sympathiser, “the Germans are fighting for us, and now are crushing England’s tyranny over us and all neutrals.” He wrote an obituary for Hitler in an influential Norwegian newspaper and sent Goebbels, Hitler’s minister for propaganda, a gift of his Nobel prize medal. The Knut Hamsun Centre museum and educational centre in Hamaroy, is dedicated to his life and work.

GLASS HOUSES OF HYPOCRISY

The ultimate shattering of Belgium and Norway’s glass houses of hypocrisy is that neither have frozen trade and arms deals with Israel given there are schools and army camps named after Israeli terrorists (note the systemic promotion of Zionist killers):

Yitzak Rabin High School in Kfar Saba and Camp Rabin, the headquarters of the IDF general staff; ‘Yitzhak Rabin signed an expulsion order for the children of Lydda to be ethnically cleansed “quickly, without attention to age.” Rabin was a warmonger who as Israel’s chief of staff planned the 1967 attack on Egypt.’
Camp Yaakov Dori; from 1939-46 he was Chief of Staff of the Haganah, a paramilitary group that perpetrated terror bombings killing innocent civilians and became First Chief of Staff of the IDF.
Camp Yigael Yadin, – was operations officer in the Haganah, and became the second Chief of staff of the IDF.
Camp Ariel Sharon, Israel’s largest military base located in the Negev. Ariel Sharon was in charge of the Qibya massacre and the Sabra and Shatila refugee camp massacres. Sharon was the 11th prime minister of Israel.
Darca Menachem Begin High School – Gedera, Menachem Begin Road is a major thoroughfare in Tel Aviv, Menachem Begin St, Yehud, Menachem Begin Museum and Menachem Begin Heritage Center, Al Quds: Menachem Begin was a commander of Irgun which bombed markets, hotels, police stations, British convoys and was declared a terrorist organisation by the UN, UK, and US governments. Begin was a wanted criminal by the British mandate police. He became the 6th prime minister of Israel.
Yitzhak Shamir School, Holon: ‘Yitzhak Shamir had Britain’s Lord Moyne and Sweden’s Count Folke Bernadotte assassinated, and was also involved in the Deir Yassin massacre and other acts of terrorism. He was a leader of a Jewish terrorist group called the Lehi.’ He was Israel’s 7th prime minister.
The aforementioned Israeli ‘heroes’ are in fact real terrorists who made their merciless contribution to the preemptive destruction of 670 Palestinian villages, to the forced expulsion of 750,000 Indigenous Palestinians, to the establishment of the colonial apartheid regime of Israel, to the decades of mass incarceration of Palestinians including children as young as 10 years old, and to the mass murder and extrajudicial killings of thousands of Palestinian civilians and freedom fighters.

On the other hand, Dalal Mughrabi is a true hero, revered because she represents the courage of Palestinian resistance; a decidedly handicapped resistance of guerrilla fighters with guns, homemade bombs against the nuclear military might of the Israeli colonial army, navy, air force. Mughrabi is not a terrorist, her actions are legitimate under United Nations General Assembly Resolution A/RES/33/24 of 29 November 1978:

“2. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, particularly armed struggle;”....'

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Israel’s lunatic society: Arresting 16 year old Ahed Tamimi':
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israels-lunatic-society-arresting -16-year-old-ahed-tamimi/

'DAMASCUS, SYRIA (5:28 P.M)- At approximately 3 A.M this morning, Israeli police forces invaded the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, raiding the home of the well known Tamimi family, arresting (16 year old) Ahed Tamimi.

Israeli forces turned the Tamimi household upside down, stealing phones, laptops and other electronic devices, before violently arresting the 16 year old.

Days before, a video that went viral on Facebook was plunged into the Israeli media, making Newspaper front pages and being repeatedly played throughout several TV broadcasting stations (Within Israel).

The video included Ahed Tamimi slapping and kicking at two fully armed Israeli soldiers, who had just attempted to force themselves into her home.

The 16 year old girl was, of course, painted by the Israeli press as the violent antagonist, to the point that there came a large social media campaign advocating to have her arrested and charged.

The campaign against little 16 year old Ahed, was not limited to Israeli broadcasting stations and social media. Israeli defence minister ‘Avigdor Leiberman’ advocated for her punishment and families arrest, along with ‘Naftali Bennet’, Israeli Minister of Education, who demanded that ‘Ahed Tamimi’ face life imprisonment for her actions.

Later that morning, after Israel’s brutal arrest of 16 year old Ahed, her mother ‘Nariman Tamimi’ was also kidnapped, in front of ‘Benjamin Camp’ North of Ramallah.

The week prior to this, 14 year old ‘Mohammed Tamimi’ was shot in the head by Israeli gunmen, he still remains on life support, in critical condition.

When analysing Israel’s propaganda campaign, we could look in shock and awe, at the absence of facts included Israeli media and Zionist outlets reporting of this whole scenario. We could begin by picking apart the disingenuous reporting and lack of journalistic integrity, but of course, this would be addressing something that they are well aware of themselves.

Israeli media and Zionist advocates don’t leave out facts accidentally, they feed on the absence of them.

The Israeli state follow a strict racist doctrine, which in its essence, is completely biased.

We could sit down and pick through every piece of information they publish and attempt to debunk their points with facts, but this would be missing the point.

It is evident to anyone who understands the basic principles of international law, that Israeli occupation troops presences in the West Bank, gives the occupied the right to resist through any means necessary (violence included), their illegal occupiers.

What has to be understood with Israeli mentality, is that wether from the state level or community level, they are followers of a racist cult like mentality (Zionism).

The Israeli government doesn’t recognise the West Bank as Palestinian, it sees it as ‘Judea and Sumaria’, just a part of Israel where theres settlements near illegal Arab villages.

Israeli law is not in the slightest bit in complience with international law, nor is the Israeli government in compliance with the international consensus on the ‘conflict’.

From an Israeli point of view, all of the land is theirs, Arabs don’t belong there and are just a problem to be dealt with.

No matter what, they (Israelis) are the victims. Netanyahu could eat a baby on live National television and they would work to justify it.

The longer we pretend that Israel is a normal state, the more we attempt to rationalise the irrational.

Israel is currently violating more UN resolutions than all other nation states on the planet, combined. Israel is carrying out ethnic cleansing in Jerusalem, it is illegally annexing land in the West Bank, it illegally occupies the Golan heights, it is illegally occupying land in Southern Lebanon, it is illegally besieging Gaza and the list goes on.

Israel must be forced – through sanctions and if necessary force – to comply with the law, this is not controversial, this is completely reasonable and should not be a taboo topic to discuss.

Action has to be taken to punish Israel for its actions, or this will inevitably continue.'

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahed Tamimi case gets even worse:
‘Prominent Israeli journalist calls for the rape of Palestinian women?’:
https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/prominent-israeli-journalist-c alls-rape-palestinian-women/?

Loathful creature, loathful system of Apartheid, land theft and repression.
A Rogue Regime if ever there was one.

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not lunacy, it's nihilism and conflict initiation.
The injustices meted out to Palestinians are part of a deliberate plan to exacerbate racism and religious hatred.

outsider wrote:
'Israel’s lunatic society: Arresting 16 year old Ahed Tamimi':
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israels-lunatic-society-arresting -16-year-old-ahed-tamimi/

'DAMASCUS, SYRIA (5:28 P.M)- At approximately 3 A.M this morning, Israeli police forces invaded the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, raiding the home of the well known Tamimi family, arresting (16 year old) Ahed Tamimi.

Israeli forces turned the Tamimi household upside down, stealing phones, laptops and other electronic devices, before violently arresting the 16 year old.

Days before, a video that went viral on Facebook was plunged into the Israeli media, making Newspaper front pages and being repeatedly played throughout several TV broadcasting stations (Within Israel).

The video included Ahed Tamimi slapping and kicking at two fully armed Israeli soldiers, who had just attempted to force themselves into her home.

The 16 year old girl was, of course, painted by the Israeli press as the violent antagonist, to the point that there came a large social media campaign advocating to have her arrested and charged.

The campaign against little 16 year old Ahed, was not limited to Israeli broadcasting stations and social media. Israeli defence minister ‘Avigdor Leiberman’ advocated for her punishment and families arrest, along with ‘Naftali Bennet’, Israeli Minister of Education, who demanded that ‘Ahed Tamimi’ face life imprisonment for her actions.

Later that morning, after Israel’s brutal arrest of 16 year old Ahed, her mother ‘Nariman Tamimi’ was also kidnapped, in front of ‘Benjamin Camp’ North of Ramallah.

The week prior to this, 14 year old ‘Mohammed Tamimi’ was shot in the head by Israeli gunmen, he still remains on life support, in critical condition.

When analysing Israel’s propaganda campaign, we could look in shock and awe, at the absence of facts included Israeli media and Zionist outlets reporting of this whole scenario. We could begin by picking apart the disingenuous reporting and lack of journalistic integrity, but of course, this would be addressing something that they are well aware of themselves.

Israeli media and Zionist advocates don’t leave out facts accidentally, they feed on the absence of them.

The Israeli state follow a strict racist doctrine, which in its essence, is completely biased.

We could sit down and pick through every piece of information they publish and attempt to debunk their points with facts, but this would be missing the point.

It is evident to anyone who understands the basic principles of international law, that Israeli occupation troops presences in the West Bank, gives the occupied the right to resist through any means necessary (violence included), their illegal occupiers.

What has to be understood with Israeli mentality, is that wether from the state level or community level, they are followers of a racist cult like mentality (Zionism).

The Israeli government doesn’t recognise the West Bank as Palestinian, it sees it as ‘Judea and Sumaria’, just a part of Israel where theres settlements near illegal Arab villages.

Israeli law is not in the slightest bit in complience with international law, nor is the Israeli government in compliance with the international consensus on the ‘conflict’.

From an Israeli point of view, all of the land is theirs, Arabs don’t belong there and are just a problem to be dealt with.

No matter what, they (Israelis) are the victims. Netanyahu could eat a baby on live National television and they would work to justify it.

The longer we pretend that Israel is a normal state, the more we attempt to rationalise the irrational.

Israel is currently violating more UN resolutions than all other nation states on the planet, combined. Israel is carrying out ethnic cleansing in Jerusalem, it is illegally annexing land in the West Bank, it illegally occupies the Golan heights, it is illegally occupying land in Southern Lebanon, it is illegally besieging Gaza and the list goes on.

Israel must be forced – through sanctions and if necessary force – to comply with the law, this is not controversial, this is completely reasonable and should not be a taboo topic to discuss.

Action has to be taken to punish Israel for its actions, or this will inevitably continue.'

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Free Ahed' Petition:
https://twitter.com/codepink?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7C twgr%5Eauthor

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Story Behind Ahed Tamimi's Slap: Her Cousin's Head Shattered by Israeli Soldier's Bullet':
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.833157

'Just before Palestinian teen Ahed Tamimi slapped one of the soldiers who'd invaded her yard, she learned that her 15-year-old cousin Mohammed had been shot in the head at close range

Half a head.

The left side of his face is twisted, swollen, fragmented, scarred; there’s congealed blood by his nose, stitches in his face; one eye is shut, a seam line stretches across his whole scalp. A boy’s face turned scar-face. Some of his skull bones were removed in surgery and won’t be returned to their place for another six months.

Mohammed Tamimi, just 15, and he is already a disabled shooting victim and a released prisoner.

That’s life under the occupation in Nabi Saleh, where people are occupied with the struggle. About an hour after Mohammed was shot in the head at short range by an Israel Defense Forces soldier (or a Border Policeman), his now-better-known cousin, Ahed Tamimi, went to the yard of her house and tried to forcibly expel the two soldiers who had invaded her turf, while the camera rolled. It’s a reasonable assumption that she tried to vent her wrath on the soldiers in part because of the shooting of her cousin an hour earlier.

Only a few dozen meters separate the place where the soldiers shot Mohammed and Ahed’s home; only an hour separated the two events. People in her family relate that Ahed, 16, burst into tears when she heard that her cousin had been shot and was in serious condition. From the window of her home at the edge of Nabi Saleh, a small village near Ramallah, you can see the stone wall that surrounds the luxurious building, under construction, that Mohammed climbed in order to get a view of the soldiers who were still inside. At that point he was shot in the head with one bullet from a distance of a few meters, and fell bleeding to the ground from a height of three meters (nearly 10 feet)........'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahed Tamimi, a 16-year-old girl was arrested by Israeli forces and may spend 10 years in jail for slapping an Israeli soldier in her village. This is the whole story behind that viral video.

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPwAyNRuuJY

outsider wrote:
'The Story Behind Ahed Tamimi's Slap: Her Cousin's Head Shattered by Israeli Soldier's Bullet':
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.833157

'Just before Palestinian teen Ahed Tamimi slapped one of the soldiers who'd invaded her yard, she learned that her 15-year-old cousin Mohammed had been shot in the head at close range

Half a head.

The left side of his face is twisted, swollen, fragmented, scarred; there’s congealed blood by his nose, stitches in his face; one eye is shut, a seam line stretches across his whole scalp. A boy’s face turned scar-face. Some of his skull bones were removed in surgery and won’t be returned to their place for another six months.

Mohammed Tamimi, just 15, and he is already a disabled shooting victim and a released prisoner.

That’s life under the occupation in Nabi Saleh, where people are occupied with the struggle. About an hour after Mohammed was shot in the head at short range by an Israel Defense Forces soldier (or a Border Policeman), his now-better-known cousin, Ahed Tamimi, went to the yard of her house and tried to forcibly expel the two soldiers who had invaded her turf, while the camera rolled. It’s a reasonable assumption that she tried to vent her wrath on the soldiers in part because of the shooting of her cousin an hour earlier.

Only a few dozen meters separate the place where the soldiers shot Mohammed and Ahed’s home; only an hour separated the two events. People in her family relate that Ahed, 16, burst into tears when she heard that her cousin had been shot and was in serious condition. From the window of her home at the edge of Nabi Saleh, a small village near Ramallah, you can see the stone wall that surrounds the luxurious building, under construction, that Mohammed climbed in order to get a view of the soldiers who were still inside. At that point he was shot in the head with one bullet from a distance of a few meters, and fell bleeding to the ground from a height of three meters (nearly 10 feet)........'

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
RusselBas
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Petition your own Members of Parliament for Ahed;

All you have to do is checkout Leanbean here and put in your postcode - easy as that.

Such a tragic story. I hope the girl gets released somehow. Is there any chance this could happen?

Last edited by RusselBas on Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RusselBas wrote:
Such a tragic story. I hope the girl gets released somehow. Is there any chance this could happen?

A massive show of world public revulsion over Israel's criminal, Apartheid Colonial behaviour, with mass demos at Israeli Embassies around the world, would certainly make the Israeli Government think seriously about the 'wisdom' of their actions.

Keep up to date with events at the PSC: https://www.palestinecampaign.org/
and 'Inminds': http://inminds.co.uk/

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Greenstein
That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn
https://medium.com/@TonyGreenstein/jeremy-bowen-interviews-likuds-oren -hazan-and-bassam-tamimi-over-that-famous-slap-c947f1ec7035

Jeremy Bowen Interviews Likud’s Oren Hazan and Bassam Tamimi — over that famous Slap!
Oren Hazan — Likud MK — ‘If I’d been the soldier Ahed would have ended up in hospital’

At last the BBC recognises world-wide outrage over Ahed Tamimi as Jeremy Bowen interviews Bassem Tamimi, the father of Ahed and Likud MK, Oren Hazan. Hazan is one of the most virulent racists in Israel’s Knesset and that is quite an achievement.

Hazan last month boarded the bus of visitors to Palestinian prisoners in Israel in order to abuse them, calling them ‘insects’. However what Hazan does and says meets no criticism from the Israeli government or Netanyahu or indeed the Israeli Labour Party ‘Opposition’.

We see in this short video the reality of Israel’s visceral racist violence. Hazan says that if he had been one of the soldiers then Ahed would have landed in hospital and he would have kicked her in the face. If Hazan was a Palestinian and had made these threats against someone who is Jewish he would have already have been arrested.

Bassem Tamimi

When Hazan denied that there is no such a thing as the Palestinians he was saying no more than what Golda Meir said in 1969 in an interview with the Sunday Times: ‘“There was no such thing as Palestinians. . . They did not exist”

Either way it is another Zionist own goal!
Hazan on a bus abusing the families of prisoners
Child Rights Briefing: January 2018
News and updates on the situation of Palestinian children.
Israeli forces killed 17-year-old Ali Omar Nimer Qinu on 12th January, shooting him in the head when clashes broke out in Iraq Burin village, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Petition your own Members of Parliament for Ahed;

All you have to do is visit https://palestinecampaign.iparlsetup.com/lobby/debatechildprisoners and put in your postcode - easy as that.

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Support the nomination of the movement for Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions for the Nobel Prize':
https://secure.everyaction.com/cA1n1UI57Uikfv7e0f2YMw2

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'New video footage from killing of Yassin a-Saradih in Jericho reveals that soldiers beat and abused him as he lay wounded, and did not offer him the necessary medical aid':
https://www.btselem.org/press_releases/20180228_killing_of_yassin_a_sa radih_in_jericho

'On the night of 22 February 2018, at approximately 1:00 A.M., about twenty Israeli soldiers entered the city center of Jericho in the West Bank. According to the military, they were on a mission to carry out arrests in the city. Some fifteen minutes later, several soldiers entered a home and searched it, while others waited at the entrance to the alley where the house was located. The soldiers’ presence led to clashes in which Palestinians threw stones at the soldiers. At some point, Yassin a-Saradih (35) ran with an iron bar attached to a car wheel rim towards the soldiers who were standing at the entrance to the alley, in an attempt to attack them.

In video footage captured by security cameras of nearby stores, a-Saradih is seen running towards the soldiers with the bar. A soldier then shoots him in the lower body at point blank range. After the shooting, three other soldiers emerge from the alley and all four forcefully kick a-Saradih, who is lying on the ground. The soldiers are seen beating him with their rifles and dragging him into the alley. There, they continue to drag him along face down and then lean over him, shine flashlights on him, kick him lightly and move him with their feet. After about ten minutes, during which time they offer the wounded man no medical assistance, one of the soldiers fires a tear-gas cannister at the entrance to the alley. The soldiers are then seen dragging a-Saradih into the alley, out of the cameras’ range, apparently to avoid the tear gas that drifted their way.

About fifteen minutes later, the soldiers are seen again outside the alley, this time carrying a-Saradih by his arms and legs. They hoist him onto a military jeep that drives up and he is driven away.'

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking about balloons, 'Saudi, UAE, Kuwait urge citizens to leave Lebanon':
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/saudi-arabia-issues-travel-aler t-lebanon-171109143454070.html

So looks like the Luciferian Aphartheid State (LAS) has got the 'Green Light' from their 'Puppets'.

Oh, those Russians!
https://archive.org/details/DRStrangelove_20130616

Some poor f*ckers are gonna learn, before too long, that there is a difference between 'God' and Satan, and that they've made a BIG mistake.
'...Kill every man, woman and child - chop down their groves...' (paraphrase, but y'all get the gist...such a thing); not quite the 'God' who sent Jesus down to 'show us the way'.

Bye the bye, a Russki was seen lurking around near a poultry farm in the Midlands - expect a 'Fowl Pest' alert (as the CIA are about to frame him).
God bless , and remember, 'Duck, and cover'.

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahed Tamimi's Interrogation Footage Released Proving Israeli Intimidation Tactics
Still image of the interrogation at the Shaar Binyamin police station. Dec. 26, 2017.
Still image of the interrogation at the Shaar Binyamin police station. Dec. 26, 2017. |
Published 9 April 2018 (19 hours 15 minutes ago)
https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Ahed-Tamimis-Interrogation-Foot age-Released-20180409-0007.html

“If you don't give us what we want we will arrest everyone in this video," says an Israeli military intelligence officer to the Palestinian teenager.
The family of Ahed Tamimi Monday released footage of her interrogation by two Israeli officers on Dec. 26, in which she can be seen silent, appearing calm despite intimidation attempts:

Ahed Tamimi's Lawyer Accuses Interrogators of Sexual Harassment

In the video, then 16-year-old Ahed can be seen interrogated by two men without the presence of a female officer or a legal guardian, a policy required by law. The men take an intimidating stance on Ahed and one of them speaks to her in broken Arabic, threatening her with arresting more members of her family and village Nabi Saleh.

“If you don't give us what we want we will arrest everyone in this video. You know Nour, Marwan, Osama, Marah... we will take them all if you don't cooperate. It's in your hands... they will talk if you don't” one of the interrogators, apparently a member of the Israeli military intelligence agency (Aman), tells Ahed as he demands her to identify people in videos shown to her.

But as interrogators sit close to her with their legs open, using an intimidating tone and threatening her, Ahed only breaks her silence to remind her interrogators she has the right to remain silent.

“Who is she?” says the police interrogator referring to a person in a video, only to get “I choose to remain silent” as an answer from Ahed.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'New Information Reveals How Israel Covered-Up the Killing of Four Boys in Gaza':
https://therealnews.com/stories/new-information-reveals-how-israel-cov ered-up-the-killing-of-four-boys-in-gaza

'Secret Israeli Report Reveals Armed Drone Killed Four Boys Playing on Gaza Beach in 2014':
https://theintercept.com/2018/08/11/israel-palestine-drone-strike-oper ation-protective-edge/

New information re the four young boys killed on the Gaza beach while playing football.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: