FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Meacher & Loose Change II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Michael Meacher & Loose Change II Reply with quote

The following letter has been posted on the Loose Change 911 Blog by Dylan Avery

Suffice to say, the Parliament screening did not go through today. All I leave you with is an e-mail sent to Michael Meacher from our representative...

Quote:
Dear Michael

I hadn't expected to write this letter on the evening of what should have been a cataclysmic event in the life of Britains Parliament, but I was called today by a Dutch TV Producer, who stated that your office are claiming that I wrote the story in Broadcast about the screening of Loose Change 2 to Parliament. I hope he misinterpreted your offices comments, as you know, I know and the journalist who wrote the story know that this is not true.

That said, regarding your decision to cancel the screening of Loose Change 2 to Parliament. I believe that with Dylan's film, David Ray Griffin's expert testimony, your backing and my organisational ability to pull all this together, we have missed an opportunity to expose the truth of 9/11 in a controlled, managed manner to one of the few audiences that has the power to effect change.

I would really like you to consider exactly what the consequences of your failure to speak out are to the world, especially in light of what is going on elsewhere across the globe regarding the exposure we are now getting for 9/11 truth. While you are doing that please be reminded about what you have said to European audiences about 9/11.

'When you look at that evidence it is so compelling, so comprehensive then it is very difficult to come to any other conclusion from the one that I do. They are facts they are uncomfortable facts they are shocking facts, deeply deeply shocking but you have to face up to them because they have actually happened, and they demand an explanation which is the most cogent, most compelling, most plausible to fit those facts. We do need to know the truth.'
(Michael Meacher 9/11 Documentary Dutch TV).

When this story breaks, which according to my sources in the mainstream media is going to happen in the not to distant future, with the BBC now appointing a senior correspondent to investigate the 9/11 claims, I hope you will look deep into your conscience. If you have the courage, you will come clean and you will tell the world of your failure to inform Parliament. You will admit that you were called upon to speak out, that you were given all the resources to do so, but your chose not to because you thought it would harm your chances of 'influencing the leadership of the Labour party'.

If you have the conviction, you will tell the world, that even among those that we believe we can trust, that the strength to do what is right, will more often than not, take second place to personal aggrandizement. That way, the people who you have personally let down, your constituents, fellow parliamentarians, soldiers, Americans, Brits, the 9/11 victims, all the dead from the war on terror, and the people of the Muslim world who have paid the ulimate price will at least have an explanation, as to why even supposedly supportive politicians can't take the tough decision in the pursuit of truth.

Our fight to get the story of 9/11 out into the public arena will continue. Leading broadcasters from Holland, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Israel, Pakistan, and The Middle East will be transmitting Loose Change around the fifth anniversay, in full knowledge of the risks they are taking. An information campaign aimed at BBC employees will commence soon too. Best of all the Venice Film Festival has selected Loose Change for a special screening 2 weeks before the anniversay and that is an event that the mainstream American media won't ignore . Our actions will provide us with the platform we need to get the story out to a global audience.

What I can promise is that the institutions that have failed us, will change. They will become accountable to the people they serve. To quote your honourable friend Dr Reid, They are not fit for purpose. We will expose the flaws in our democracy that shame our country. The Parliamentarians and media institutions who have so knowingly failed humanity, through their inability to speak out, will be held to account.

During our second conversation I told you, that what I was seeking was 'of Churchillian proportions', requiring resolute bravery but that David Ray Griffin, Dylan Avery (two people whose committment remains undiminished) and I would support you. In the final analysis, your courage deserted you.

In conclusion please also consider the comments of Martin Luther King. His eloquence speaks louder than (my insignificant) words:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal. Even when pressed by the demands of inner truth, men do not easily assume the task of opposing their government's policy, especially in time of war. Nor does the human spirit move without great difficulty against all the apathy of conformist thought within one's own bosom and in the surrounding world...."
"Some of us who have already begun to break the silence of the night have found that the calling to speak is often a vocation of agony, but we must speak. We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our limited vision, but we must speak".

Yours sincerely

TS
Managing Director,
MMI Ltd

One can only hope that Michael Meacher will reflect upon the implications of his non-action!
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bloody brilliant letter! I wish I had written it!
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Michael Meacher & Loose Change II Reply with quote

ianrcrane wrote:
You will admit that you were called upon to speak out, that you were given all the resources to do so, but your chose not to because you thought it would harm your chances of 'influencing the leadership of the Labour party'.

Why would Meecher want to curry favour with the leadership of the Labour Party when he knows the kind of criminal dishonesty they are a party to.
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are asked why the lie remains unexposed - it is because to speak out requires courage. We are not all that courageous when it comes to it, but maybe now is the time to bite the bullet and go for it. We know the truth of what happened, does anyone seriously doubt what they have discovered?
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great letter. It is a pity that the screening didn't take place but we should all be happy about the news that there will be screenings of LC2 on TV in so many countries this year. It is also encouraging to hear about the bbc appointment, does anyone have any further details? I still think EGLS will be a better film for MM to show.
ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TS, Managing Director, MMI

Has it occurred to you that a reason why Michael Meacher might have withdrawn his support for Loose Change 2 is that someone drew his attention to the debunking of Loose Change 2 that can be found on the following site:

http://www.911myths.com/911_loose_change_2_guide_1.doc ?

It could be that Michael Meacher is more interested in the truth than in propaganda, and has realised his error in, initially, offering support to the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and has corrected himself in time to prevent more error.

I very much doubt that you can count any more on Michael Meacher's support.

CTS
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sog and CTS they're back in unison!

CTS states

Quote:
It could be that Michael Meacher is more interested in the truth than in propaganda, and has realised his error in, initially, offering support to the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and has corrected himself in time to prevent more error.

I very much doubt that you can count any more on Michael Meacher's support

It would be interesting to know what MM does have to say in response to your SPECULATION CTS. Remember MM has read the book on 911 "The New Pearl Harbour" you clearly have not CTS, because IMO the truth does not matter to you.

It is indeed an outstanding piece of correspondence Ian!..........

"They are not fit for purpose"

just about sums it up!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTS,

Did you realise that Michael Meacher wrote the foreword to David Ray Griffins Book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1844370364/203-0973324-966873 4

I think his withdrawal has little to do with the faults in LC2, which are minor.

Even if only the portion where the controlled demolition of the towers were to be shown to a group of MP's, that would be hugely significant.

And, um, he was also interviewed by Alex Jones in July or August Last year speaking out against 9/11's OCT (That's the Official Conspiracy Theory)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/110805jonesinlondon.ht m

I therefore see your statements as barely relevant to this thread (I'm trying to be kind here, folks).

"Ladandaladandadada, ladandaladandadadee
Talkin' 'bout you and me, and the games people play, woo-ah"

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
catfish
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think maybe Michael doesn't want to get the David Kelly blues.

Ment : The mind
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it interesting that CTS shows pleasure that the movie will not be shown. We can't have elected officials being shown something that they may/may not agree with!! Unlike CTS who is able to view LC and reach his own conclusions we cannot have mere Members of Parliament being offered the opportunity to view it. Why - the poor dears might even start considering alternatives to the official view. It must not be allowed to happen. Hey - why don't we start burning the LC dvds - then we could start burning books!! That's always a good indication of a healthy democracy.

The fact that liebelievers like CTS do not want an alternative view to be even considered speaks volumes about their true position. If CTS and those like him are so sure of their account of 9/11, what have they to fear from a genuine enquiry to address the ommissions of the whitewash that was the original "enquiry". We all know the answer- they fear the truth!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: inspired letter Reply with quote

That's really an inspired letter by TS.

I think our strategy should still be to encourage Michael Meacher, rather than to berate him. Offering him the chance to show EGLS in parliament before the summer recess might get him off the hook and allow him to argue that due to shortcomings in Loose Change he has decided to show a different movie instead.

I haven't seen EGLS. I hope it's good.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: did CTS warn him off? Reply with quote

ConspiracyTheorySceptic wrote:
TS, Managing Director, MMI

Has it occurred to you that a reason why Michael Meacher might have withdrawn his support for Loose Change 2 is that someone drew his attention to the debunking of Loose Change 2 that can be found on the following site:

http://www.911myths.com/911_loose_change_2_guide_1.doc ?

CTS

Perhaps that someone who drew his attention to 911myths was you, CTS. Michael Meacher has never been hot on the physical evidence, preferring to take a LIHOP line, I understand.

Noel
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: There may be a change in the Labour Party Reply with quote

Those frozen out may think thay have a chance to get back in.
Primary iinterest of politicians is their career. Not the truth. Anything however small can make them change position in an ad hoc manner.

That is what characterises them. Its a £130,00 business with lucrative side areas.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair though, I don't think a screening on the day of an England world cup game would have attracted enough punters.

With regards to CTS and SOG, just let them write what they feel and don't waste time and effort replying to their blinkered views. All we seem to get is references to 911myths and popular science. It seems strange that they are happy to trust one debunking site and a dubious article written by people less credible than DRG, Stephen Jones, et al.

Don't bother insulting them as this is what they are here for, use the energy on campaigning or posting on other forums to raise awareness. They clearly are not going to change their minds even if Bin Laden was found in Cheney's bed wearing a gimp mask.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They clearly are not going to change their minds even if Bin Laden was found in Cheney's bed wearing a gimp mask.

He WAS!! I missed that one. Razz
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn’t Mr Meacher have any cohorts in parliament who will support his endeavours? The guy has been an MP for more than thirty years; he must have encountered numerous relationships in the political arena.

Why does it seem as though he is alone in his efforts? Surely he must have handed out the LC DVD privately to other MP’s and then chased them down for their opinion. Confused

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PTB definately applied some pressure. It is up to us to raise awareness so that MM can feel unthreatened in showing this. Just spoken with a very credible source with lots of contacts in the Lords and they have totally confirmed to me that there are definately PTB running the show, allegedly these guys are above the Masons.

Also, a Lords call for a public enquiry into 7/7 has recently been turned down. Wonder why! Mentioned Chemtrails to this person and this was pretty much confirmed too. Plus a lot of other things which I will speak to them about next week.

It was good to have my suspicions confirmed by someone I strongly believe to be in the know as you do question your own sanity now and again.

ConspiracyTheorySceptic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Quote:
Perhaps that someone who drew his attention to 911myths was you, CTS. Michael Meacher has never been hot on the physical evidence, preferring to take a LIHOP line, I understand.

No, xmasdale, I have had no contact with Michael Meacher.
Michael Meacher is capable of forming his own opinions and he does not need me to point out the glaring faults and improbabilities in the MIHOP and HIHOP scenarios. And he is capable of doing his own research.

However, I have myself expressed the view that there are unanswered questions about what the US Government knew prior to 9/11 and what they did or did not do with the information, and that there should eventually be an investigation. I think there probably will eventually be one, but not, at least, until after the inauguration of the new US Presidency in January 2009.

CTS

Last edited by ConspiracyTheorySceptic on Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's PTB short for?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powers That Be. Wink

'them' Very Happy
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite has always been the "Forces of Darkness"!
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Hemp wrote:
What's PTB short for?

Pathetic Tasteless B*stards
Pitiful Terrifying Bog-dwellers
Putrid Tale-telling Back-stabbers!

- Explore your imagination Wink

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent my MP the DVD 'Confronting the Evidence' in February this year after contacting him about the 9/11 truth through the excellent 'E-Mail your MP' web site which lights a fire under your MP or local councilor and forces them to answer you. After several reminder e-mails I recieved a letter from him signed by his secretary saying, I kid you not, ...my wife and I watched it recently and found it very interesting He was clearly being fascetious and I am considering sending a copy to Tory central office or perhaps to Michael Meacher MP.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you've had a reply. 2 letters sent and not a sniff. I did get an email back from the website asking if I had a reply yet. Keep track of all the letters that you send and any replies you receive. Once there is a full investigation we can use these as evidence.
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello SHERITON HOTEL,

I would be interested in reading this letter. Can you scan/attach or copy and paste the entire reply you received from the MP onto this message board?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin Conner wrote:
Hello SHERITON HOTEL,

I would be interested in reading this letter. Can you scan/attach or copy and paste the entire reply you received from the MP onto this message board?

I'll see what I can do, I'm not scared of MI6/5 Martin (I understand anyone who writes to their MP goes on a list somewhere) it's just that, shamefully ,I'm not very computer literate. Embarassed
Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have nothing to fear, you are exercising your obligation as a human being by examining and questioning the reality of social continuity. If you need advice on how to publish the material then feel free to ask.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: