FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bbc gone mad...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: bbc gone mad... Reply with quote

over the last few day i managed to open afew threads about 911 on pov message board.
i have had 3 screen names i used restricted or no longer recognisable in 3 days. all for asking questions about 911 whereas on an other thread more than a few people advocated to let iran have wmd so they can malfunction and as one put its, "oh happy days". these post were left up even after i complained about the double standards let alone ethics.
also they introduced a 3 min rule and that all new members threads are screened before being posted if they ever get posted.
as they band all my current screen names i have had to get a new one so far in the last 6hrs i have tried to make several post but as of yet none are posted.

so much for points of view, and our bbc....

again the msm are dictating what info people can hear but now its on open message boards paid by us through tv tax.

we need action ... soon.

stav

Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree, the BBC is a disgrace and in violation of its charter (to inform, educate and entertain).

I've given up watching TV for about the last 6 years but still get harrased about not having a TV license!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My screen name is unrecognisable as well so I can only presume I've been banned.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you expect from the propaganda machine of britain?

We all know the BBC is full of *.

gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the threads you started has just been closed, typical Rolling Eyes
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: i know.... Reply with quote

i have been restricted for times and am now using blind.....
they let that one through to the board in an hr,i had to tone it down somewhat, but i tried a different angle, see what happens,i think we should all keep trying this board something is going to have to give as all the members are now seeing the board tighten as soon as this info is started to be talked about... alarm bells will start ringing if its made more aware...

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: i know.... Reply with quote

stav wrote:
i have been restricted for times and am now using blind.....
they let that one through to the board in an hr,i had to tone it down somewhat, but i tried a different angle, see what happens,i think we should all keep trying this board something is going to have to give as all the members are now seeing the board tighten as soon as this info is started to be talked about... alarm bells will start ringing if its made more aware...

thats a very good point.
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: What our TV taxes pay for Reply with quote

This is the madness of the BBC:

bbc.co.uk/teens

Let me quote from the Agony Aunts for girls page:

'Should I shave my pubes?'

'The lips of my vagina hang down too far.'

This is worth having a good look at, and perhaps contact whoever you think appropriate. Local MP etc etc etc.

I see 11 year old girls in school reading this stuff, in IT lessons.

And our TV taxes also pay for this.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you also get banned on Jon Ronsons forum...the conspiracy TV presenter who likes to think he's a Bilderberg expert when he's just a tool of the zionist media.. www.jonronson.com
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's kinda like the old soviet system on the POV board,are you gonna try again later Stav?
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: oh yes... Reply with quote

of course i am, i wont let this rest now, who do they think there are banning these types of questions. it is the points of view board after all, yet not if you views require serious debate.
i have been sent emails about my posts and how they can offend, yet they let messages concerning iranians and allowing them nuclear capabilities stay up even though many of the replies implied they should have them so that they can blow themselves away. have we all switched into a parallell word or something, its so wierd...

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you know,I try the slow drip feed approach on there, and have never been banned nor restricted from posting (bar the odd curse word with the autosensor).
Must admit though it's getting harder to post anything in context with the threads subject,due to the fact they're inane drivel mostly\o/
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing.

If you apply online to get on the Question Time audience one of the things you have to submit first is your opinion on 'The Iraq War'.

I wrote " US sponsored death squads create the chaos necessary to justify continued US occupation". Apart from expressing my true opinion I was, perhaps stupidly (OK, you don't have to agree so quickly), testing the gatekeeper....come on, prove that you will give the other side a proper shout...

Still waiting for the call I am afraid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: