FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NHS dentistry & deadly Fluoride for kids
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris Walsh
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: NHS dentistry & deadly Fluoride for kids Reply with quote

I'm seeing more and more information about how it's nothing but poison and has NO benefits whatsoever.

I wrote to Northumbria Water and asked them if the water supply where I live contains this tasty little additive. Since only 11% of the country apparently have fluoride in the water, I thought there was a good chance of my water not being poisoned. Alas, I got a reply saying that indeed my water is fluoridated and that it's all for the kids and stopping tooth decay. I now know this is pure bs and I'm going to write back to them and cite some of the recent scientific papers that prove it is detrimental to health.

I'm even thinking of talking to an ITV journalist at my work and seeing if I can get them to do a regional story on fluoridated water backed up with hard evidence.

There is a good deal of info on this website:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

And here is Chris Bryson's Fluoride Deception, which I'm sure many of you have already seen:

Link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7319752042352089988

Let's discuss what we know about fluoride in toothpaste, water and food and whether or not we like mandatory medication, forced upon us by our misguided local health authorities.

Does anyone out there share in my outrage?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
First of all, it needs to be stated that the 'substance' referred to as 'Fluoride' is a misnomer - there is no such substance listed in the periodic chart of the elements, nor in the prestigious CRC handbook, nor in the sacred 'bible' of the pharmaceutical industry - the illustrious 'Merck Index'. Instead, we find a GAS called Fluorine - and from the use of this gas in various industries such as aluminium manufacturing and the nuclear industry -certain toxic by-products are created which have 'captured' fluorine molecules. One such toxic, poisonous 'by-product' is called sodium Fluoride - which according to the Merck Index is primarily used as rat and cockroach poison and is also the active ingredient in most toothpastes and as an "additive to drinking water". But sadly, there is much more to this sordid tale.

Source

I was under the impression that poisonous fluorosilicates were only claimed to be effective in treating tooth decay when applied topically, ie directly onto teeth.

If so, how is swallowing the stuff supposed to help prevent tooth decay?

In 2003 our government assigned responsibility for water fluoridation in the UK from water supply companies to regional health authorities, naturally with the provision of protection against future law suits.

More on this illegal program of indiscriminate, mass medication here and the resulting vote here

Quote:
The fluoridation agent used in fluoridation schemes is a fluorosilicate. It is a Scheduled Part II Poison under the Poisons Act 1972 - chemical waste from the phosphate fertiliser industry.

Source

OTOH you can read about fluoride's lovely benefits and how it apparently works at the British Fluoridation Society

Quote:
• Because fluoride occurs naturally in all water supplies, everyone is drinking water with some fluoride. Below 0.3 parts per million it is unlikely that any dental benefit is obtained.

• Approximately 10% of the UK population (i.e. around 6 million people) currently benefit from a water supply where the fluoride content has been adjusted or is naturally present at around the optimal level for dental health. The West Midlands is the most extensively fluoridated region.

• Worldwide around 400 million people benefit from a fluoridated water supply, with the US being one of the most extensively fluoridated countries.

That's three benefits in three statements and one reason why I stopped visiting the caries ridden, US of A !

Or, maybe because plutonium and cat's piss both occur naturally in all water supplies, everyone is drinking water with some plutonium and cat's piss.

A nauseous Chertoffesque "have a nice day" through immigration was one thing, but through blackened, rotten, plaque infested, fluoride-free, former tooth enamel was another!

Ditto Birmingham International Airport.

And yet:

Quote:
Germany:

"Generally, in Germany fluoridation of drinking water is forbidden. The relevant German law allows exceptions to the fluoridation ban on application. The argumentation of the Federal Ministry of Health against a general permission of fluoridation of drinking water is the problematic nature of compuls[ory] medication." (Gerda Hankel-Khan, Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany, September 16, 1999). www.fluoridealert.org/germany.jpeg

France:

"Fluoride chemicals are not included in the list [of 'chemicals for drinking water treatment']. This is due to ethical as well as medical considerations." (Louis Sanchez, Directeur de la Protection de l'Environment, August 25, 2000). www.fluoridealert.org/france.jpeg

Belgium:

"This water treatment has never been of use in Belgium and will never be (we hope so) into the future. The main reason for that is the fundamental position of the drinking water sector that it is not its task to deliver medicinal treatment to people. This is the sole responsibility of health services." (Chr. Legros, Directeur, Belgaqua, Brussels, Belgium, February 28, 2000). www.fluoridation.com/c-belgium.htm

Luxembourg:

"Fluoride has never been added to the public water supplies in Luxembourg. In our views, the drinking water isn't the suitable way for medicinal treatment and that people needing an addition of fluoride can decide by their own to use the most appropriate way, like the intake of fluoride tablets, to cover their [daily] needs." (Jean-Marie RIES, Head, Water Department, Administration De L'Environment, May 3, 2000). www.fluoridealert.org/luxembourg.jpeg

Sweden:

"Drinking water fluoridation is not allowed in Sweden...New scientific documentation or changes in dental health situation that could alter the conclusions of the Commission have not been shown." (Gunnar Guzikowski, Chief Government Inspector, Livsmedels Verket -- National Food Administration Drinking Water Division, Sweden, February 28, 2000). www.fluoridation.com/c-sweden.htm

(See statement by Dr. Arvid Carlsson, the Nobel Laureate in Medicine, who helped lead the campaign to prevent fluoridation in Sweden in the late 1970s.)

Denmark:

"We are pleased to inform you that according to the Danish Ministry of Environment and Energy, toxic fluorides have never been added to the public water supplies. Consequently, no Danish city has ever been fluoridated." (Klaus Werner, Royal Danish Embassy, Washington DC, December 22, 1999). www.fluoridation.com/c-denmark.htm

(To read the Danish Ministry of the Environment's reasons for banning fluoridation, click here)

Norway:

"In Norway we had a rather intense discussion on this subject some 20 years ago, and the conclusion was that drinking water should not be fluoridated." (Truls Krogh & Toril Hofshagen, Folkehelsa Statens institutt for folkeheise (National Institute of Public Health) Oslo, Norway, March 1, 2000). www.fluoridation.com/c-norway.htm

Netherlands:

"From the end of the 1960s until the beginning of the 1970s drinking water in various places in the Netherlands was fluoridated to prevent caries. However, in its judgement of 22 June 1973 in case No. 10683 (Budding and co. versus the City of Amsterdam) the Supreme Court (Hoge Road) ruled there was no legal basis for fluoridation. After that judgement, amendment to the Water Supply Act was prepared to provide a legal basis for fluoridation. During the process it became clear that there was not enough support from Parlement [sic] for this amendment and the proposal was withdrawn." (Wilfred Reinhold, Legal Advisor, Directorate Drinking Water, Netherlands, January 15, 2000). www.fluoridation.com/c-netherlands.htm

Finland:

"We do not favor or recommend fluoridation of drinking water. There are better ways of providing the fluoride our teeth need." (Paavo Poteri, Acting Managing Director, Helsinki Water, Finland, February 7, 2000). www.fluoridation.com/c-finland.htm

"Artificial fluoridation of drinking water supplies has been practiced in Finland only in one town, Kuopio, situated in eastern Finland and with a population of about 80,000 people (1.6% of the Finnish population). Fluoridation started in 1959 and finished in 1992 as a result of the resistance of local population. The most usual grounds for the resistance presented in this context were an individual's right to drinking water without additional chemicals used for the medication of limited population groups. A concept of "force-feeding" was also mentioned.

Drinking water fluoridation is not prohibited in Finland but no municipalities have turned out to be willing to practice it. Water suppliers, naturally, have always been against dosing of fluoride chemicals into water." (Leena Hiisvirta, M.Sc., Chief Engineer, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Finland, January 12, 1996.) www.fluoridealert.org/finland.jpeg

Northern Ireland:

"The water supply in Northern Ireland has never been artificially fluoridated except in 2 small localities where fluoride was added to the water for about 30 years up to last year. Fluoridation ceased at these locations for operational reasons. At this time, there are no plans to commence fluoridation of water supplies in Northern Ireland." (C.J. Grimes, Department for Regional Development, Belfast, November 6, 2000). www.fluoridealert.org/Northern-Ireland.jpeg

Austria:

"Toxic fluorides have never been added to the public water supplies in Austria." (M. Eisenhut, Head of Water Department, Osterreichische Yereinigung fur das Gas-und Wasserfach Schubertring 14, A-1015 Wien, Austria, February 17, 2000). www.fluoridation.com/c-austria.htm

Czech Republic:

"Since 1993, drinking water has not been treated with fluoride in public water supplies throughout the Czech Republic. Although fluoridation of drinking water has not actually been proscribed it is not under consideration because this form of supplementation is considered:

* uneconomical (only 0.54% of water suitable for drinking is used as such; the remainder is employed for hygiene etc. Furthermore, an increasing amount of consumers (particularly children) are using bottled water for drinking (underground water usually with fluor)

* unecological (environmental load by a foreign substance)

* unethical ("forced medication")

* toxicologically and phyiologically debateable (fluoridation represents an untargeted form of supplementation which disregards actual individual intake and requirements and may lead to excessive health-threatening intake in certain population groups; [and] complexation of fluor in water into non biological active forms of fluor." (Dr. B. Havlik, Ministerstvo Zdravotnictvi Ceske Republiky, October 14, 1999). www.fluoridealert.org/czech.jpeg

Source

The BFS, kindly provide a detailed DEFRA sourced (2002) regional map of the extents of natural, or "adjusted" fluoridation areas in the UK by the, then, 10 Strategic Health Authorities here

WTF was / is going on in the West Midlands?

Dentally unhygienic and orally maladjusted are they?

Clearly the good "subjects" of the West Midlands must now be relieved to hear that, collectively, they are suffering only background levels of tooth decay, apart from the 39% fluoride-free in Dudley South, where, the ultra bright ring of incidence of regular brushing is endemic and therefore does not require industrial waste products to be added to the tap water at the same level.

0.54% of which by volume, according to the Czech's, people in all areas might, (or might not) ever swallow.

Recalling of course, that the remaining 94.6% of poisoned water may be applied, ahem topically, to things that you put into water, like . . .

So, if you are one of the "Dudley South 39", smile and be happy and show your aluminium-free health !

But, remember this; your immediate neighbours might not even notice, let alone care or be impressed or even remember . . .

Quote:
In fact, around 3 1/2 million people in the West Midlands drink fluoridated water – some since 1964 when the first scheme was started in Birmingham.

Source: One in a Million, yep that's the BFS having a statistical laugh I guess. Maybe, "1 Part Per Million" would have been more helpful . . .

Finally. If anyone can explain to me why all West Midland's dentists want to reduce tooth decay . . . apart from some folk in Dudley South . . .

Caries prevention, or dental care, used to be proclaimed as being free at the point of delivery, within the NHS, the Princess once said.

True of course, unless you've already paid for fluorosilicates to be added into your drinking water [of] course, by paying your taxes, or maybe you've just forgotten to pay, possibly due to fluoride poisoning, or maybe you just don't care or you don't even know why you don't care, or maybe, you never have known why you and your children are drinking industrial poisons, or brushing your teeth with them.

Maybe you don't remember why you used to know or never have known, about why you might have not known or why you've never even thought about any of this, because you can't remember. . .

And then there's your children . . .

Up and down.
Up and down.
Until they're clean and shiny . . .

The DEFRA Guide to Poisonous Fluoridated West Midland's Water.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.6 KB
 Viewed:  341 Time(s)

The DEFRA Guide to Poisonous Fluoridated West Midland's Water.JPG

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Updated: Sunday, 3 February 2008, 09:25 GMT

Ministers back fluoride in water

Health Secretary Alan Johnson is to call this week for fluoride to be added to Britain's water supplies.

Mr Johnson will say that fluoridation is an "effective and relatively easy way" to reduce tooth decay among children in poorer areas.

Critics say excessive fluoride can cause discolouring of the teeth and pitting of the enamel.

Six million people in England, mainly in the North-east and Midlands, receive water with added fluoride.

But the government is keen to expand that across the country.

It has the support of the British Dental Association, which has argued that targeted water fluoridation would, at a stroke, dramatically improve oral health among the needy.

In an announcement on Tuesday, Mr Johnson will say: "I want the NHS to do much more to prevent rather than just treat disease."

'Counter-productive'

He will argue that fluoridation will "help address health inequalities, giving children from poorer backgrounds a dental health boost that can last a lifetime".

The Department of health says children in Manchester, who receive no added fluoride in their water, are twice as likely to have tooth decay as youngsters in Birmingham, where fluoride has been added for four decades.

It is thought the government wants to encourage debate on the subject rather than oblige water companies to act.

In 2003, MPs approved legislation to make it easier for fluoride to be added to drinking water in England and Wales.

Few water companies have done so for fear of legal action by anti-fluoride campaigners.

Opponents point to studies which have linked high levels of fluoride to bone cancer and brittle bone disease.

They also argue that too much fluoride can be counter-productive, damaging and discolouring enamel in a condition known as fluorosis.

They say reducing sugar intake and regular brushing is far more effective.

BBC

keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Mr.johnson knows all to well that fluoride is a highly toxic bi-product of the aluminium industry and causes not only cancer,

but kills brain cells.

if he even suggests putting this in our water supply,

he should be done for attempted poisoning.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Stockin on fluoride

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asy83Mog5MI

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPKyTvKoAWA

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ0wBFR-KsU

I decided to stop using fluoride toothpaste and managed to find an excellent fluoride-free alternative by Tom's of Maine at my local Sainsburys....

http://www.tomsofmaine.com/toms/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=400
Chris Walsh
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent find on the fluoride free toothpaste. I will see if I can get hold of some next time I go shopping.

We need this to become a national issue. I suggest we all write to local newspapers and TV and raise awareness of the dangers of fluoride. I mean, surely they can't keep on using this blanket 'it's good for kids' teeth' argument if fluorosis of the teeth has been proven and it's linked to lower IQ, damages the thyroid and is nothing but an industrial by-product. I need to find out more myself and get the facts straight but I do wonder how much we consume on a daily basis and what effect mass fluoridation has had on humanity since its inception. I dread to think.

Sad

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
Daniel Stockin on fluoride

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asy83Mog5MI

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPKyTvKoAWA

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ0wBFR-KsU

I decided to stop using fluoride toothpaste and managed to find an excellent fluoride-free alternative by Tom's of Maine at my local Sainsburys....

http://www.tomsofmaine.com/toms/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=400

Thanks for the videos gruts, and also the link to non-rat poisoned toothpaste. Is there anthing to do that redresses decades of drinking fluoridated water?

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stockin was also interviewed on the Alex Jones radio show last week - and they went into more detail about the history of fluoridating water. You can download the show here (it also features Bev Harris reporting on the New Hampshire primary recount):

http://www.nw0.info/files/Radio/Alex%20Jones%20Radio%20Archive/2008/Ja nuary/aj_2008-01-28.mp3
Chris Walsh
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found another good blog page with some more info on it.

http://noonehastodie.blogspot.com/2007/05/tools-of-eugenics-fluoride.h tml

Peace

Chris Walsh
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this:

http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Sodium_silicofluoride-9925037

landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can remember maybe 20 years ago, their was talk on the BBC news (I think) about fluoride in water, the BBC news guy ask the scientist they had on if our children deservered to have healthy teeth. the scientist guy said your children will have the Healthiest teeth in the graveyard. Not sure on the date, pretty sure it was the BBC totally sure about the graveyard line. never forgot that, been using fluoride free toothpaste for years. Kingfisher toothpaste, u can get it from most supermarkets.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.google.co.uk/news?ncl=1127729181&scoring=n

NHS bribed £42m to put fluoride in water

The Government will put £42 million behind plans to add fluoride to water, Health Secretary Alan Johnson has announced.

The cash works out at an extra £14m a year over three years to support authorities wanting to add fluoride to tap water.

Mr Johnson is urging strategic health authorities to consult with local people but believes fluoridation is an "effective and relatively easy way" to help poorer children by preventing dental problems in later life.

At present about six million people in England, mainly in the North East and West Midlands, receive water containing fluoride.

Children in non-fluoridated Manchester are twice as likely to have tooth decay as youngsters in Birmingham, where fluoride has been added for over 40 years, according to the Department of Health.

A York University study in 2000 found water fluoridation increased the number of children without tooth decay by 15%.

But critics argue that fluoride can cause fluorosis, where teeth become stained and pitted, and has even been linked to bone cancer. They also say there are other ways of increasing fluoride levels for children without forcing everybody to up their intake.

Mr Johnson said: "Fluoridation is scientifically supported, it is legal, and it is our policy, but only two or three areas currently have it and we need to go much further in areas where dental health needs to be improved. But there are people who hold strong views on this subject, so it is important that any proposed schemes are fully and widely consulted on."

The British Medical Association's head of science and ethics, Dr Vivienne Nathanson, said: "This is very good news. The BMA has been in favour of the fluoridation of mains water supplies for many years."

Liberal Democrat health spokesman Norman Lamb said: "There is a case for fluoride to be added to water, but it is not up to the Government to impose this on the entire country from Whitehall. Local communities must have the power to decide if and when they want fluoride in their water supplies."

http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5icqzlI3pZ3iqLUWJZMuQjIvnafZw

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, how many toothbrushes could you buy for 42m for these poor children who don't know how to brush their teeth?

'Healthiest teeth in the graveyard' - Excellent quote.

Seriously though, there's some great information on this thread. I'll have to set an hour aside to go through it all. Then i'll consider my cause of action.

Anyone got any ideas about getting this stopped, apart from the usual writing to useless MP.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Action. get some little stickers made
"Warning Cleaning Your Teeth With Flouride Can Seriously Damage Your Health"

I am sure Tescos will let you stick them on appropriate tubes----------at Sainsburys!

Someone somewhere must have a vested interest in bottled water. Whats particularly galling is that the Govt are not really giving people the choice by shoving it in tap water

keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Just to let you know:

If you add flouride to my water I shall cease my direct debit payments to you as it then becomes medicated water without my consent.
************************************************** ************************************************** ***************
Bournemouth & West Hampshire Water Plc
Francis Avenue
Bournemouth
Dorset
BH11 8NX
(Registered Office)
Company Number: 2924312 (England)

Tel No : +44 (0) 1202 591 111
Fax No : +44 (0) 1202 597 022
E-Mail : CustomerService@bwhwater.co.uk

Dear Mr Milton

Thank you for your email.

Fluoridation is governed by the Water Industry Act 1991, as amended by the Water Act 2003.

The Act as amended states that a Water Company must fluoridate its water supplies if told to do so by a Health Authority provided that the Health Authority first obtains the approval of the affected communities. The Government has stated that this complies with the European Convention on Human Rights.

The Act also provides that those who are supplied with water by a public water supplier are under a legal duty to pay the company’s water charges. As a consequence we along with other water companies enforce the payment of charges whenever necessary through the courts.

I can advise you that at the present time we have not received any indication from any of the Health Authorities covering our area of supply that they intend to ask us to fluoridate supplies. We believe that this situation is unlikely to change in the forseeable future.

We do not artificially add fluoride to any of our water supplies. There is a background level of 0.1mg/litre of natural fluoride in our supplies. This is one tenth of the level of that for artificially fluoridated supplies.

I hope that this clarifies the legal position for you and to some degree puts your mind at rest and makes our position clear.

Yours sincerely

Tony Cooke

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tony Cooke
Managing Director

The following weblink is to the Consumer Council for Water's recent statement

http://www.ccwater.org.uk/server.php...utFormat=print
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

Ministers back fluoride in water

But the government is keen to expand that across the country.

Yes - I heard about this but had not seen a press piece yet so thanks MArk.
Given that Stalin first sort to use the stuff in his gulag water supplies you have to wonder WHY they are deciding to blanket its use across the UK NOW?

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keithm wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Just to let you know:

If you add flouride to my water I shall cease my direct debit payments to you as it then becomes medicated water without my consent.

We need mass revenue removal threats like this all over the country to have an impact.

--
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:

It's REALLY hard to even try to buy dental floss without the s*it on!!

My advice is to buy a Solenday toothbrush from Japan and scrap the use of toothpaste all together. It works. Search this forum for the thread where where someone mentions them and how to get one.

--
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keithm wrote:

Quote:
Just to let you know:

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************
Bournemouth & West Hampshire Water Plc
Francis Avenue
Bournemouth
Dorset
BH11 8NX
(Registered Office)
Company Number: 2924312 (England)

Tel No : +44 (0) 1202 591 111
Fax No : +44 (0) 1202 597 022
E-Mail : CustomerService@bwhwater.co.uk

Dear Mr Milton

Thank you for your email.

Fluoridation is governed by the Water Industry Act 1991, as amended by the Water Act 2003.

The Act as amended states that a Water Company must fluoridate its water supplies if told to do so by a Health Authority provided that the Health Authority first obtains the approval of the affected communities. The Government has stated that this complies with the European Convention on Human Rights.

The Act also provides that those who are supplied with water by a public water supplier are under a legal duty to pay the company’s water charges. As a consequence we along with other water companies enforce the payment of charges whenever necessary through the courts.

I can advise you that at the present time we have not received any indication from any of the Health Authorities covering our area of supply that they intend to ask us to fluoridate supplies. We believe that this situation is unlikely to change in the forseeable future.

We do not artificially add fluoride to any of our water supplies. There is a background level of 0.1mg/litre of natural fluoride in our supplies. This is one tenth of the level of that for artificially fluoridated supplies.

I hope that this clarifies the legal position for you and to some degree puts your mind at rest and makes our position clear.

Yours sincerely

Tony Cooke

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tony Cooke
Managing Director

The following weblink is to the Consumer Council for Water's recent statement

http://www.ccwater.org.uk/server.php...utFormat=print

Hi keith M. Just coincidence that your surname is that of a well known brand of water steriliser Laughing

Nice letter I suppose we now need a legal definition of "water" as stated in the Act otherwise they could charge us for having sewage coming from our taps. I dont suppose it will be something as simple as H20.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reducing Children's I.Q. - what on earth is going on here?

Link

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to have a filling replaced yesterday and got fleeced in the process £43 Sad . Took opportunity to ask dentist her opinion on flouridation of water. She was in favour but did say that the level has to be low (implying dangers at higher concentrations.)
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Deadly Fluoride For Kids Reply with quote

Deadly Fluoride For Kids

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/060308_deadly_fluoride.htm

Bizarre Government Coloring Book Pushes Deadly Fluoride For Kids
Booklet obsessively promotes chemical linked to liver & kidney damage in children, cancer and lowering of IQ, as well as Bovine Growth Hormone infested milk

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A bizarre new coloring book for kids issued by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development obsessively promotes the use of fluoride-based toothpaste despite the chemical's proven link to liver and kidney damage in children, cancer and the lowering of IQ, as well as another harmful product - Bovine Growth Hormone infested milk.

The booklet, entitled Milk Matters With Buddy Brush (PDF) includes an image of two children brushing their teeth using a tube of toothpaste with FLUORIDE written on it in giant capital letters.

Elsewhere the booklet states, "It is important for kids to brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day to help protect their teeth from cavities".

Bizarre Government Coloring Book Pushes Deadly Fluoride For Kids
Booklet obsessively promotes chemical linked to liver & kidney damage in children, cancer and lowering of IQ, as well as Bovine Growth Hormone infested milk

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
| StumbleUpon

A bizarre new coloring book for kids issued by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development obsessively promotes the use of fluoride-based toothpaste despite the chemical's proven link to liver and kidney damage in children, cancer and the lowering of IQ, as well as another harmful product - Bovine Growth Hormone infested milk.

The booklet, entitled Milk Matters With Buddy Brush (PDF) includes an image of two children brushing their teeth using a tube of toothpaste with FLUORIDE written on it in giant capital letters.

Elsewhere the booklet states, "It is important for kids to brush their teeth with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day to help protect their teeth from cavities".

(Article continues below)

"This 14-page coloring book is part of the NICHD Milk Matters campaign, designed to teach parents, children, and health care providers about the importance of calcium for children and teens. The booklet, for children ages four to eight, follows Buddy Brush as he explains why calcium is critical not only to good health, but also to healthy teeth, and outlines how to take good care of teeth," reads the description on the National Institute website.

How many times have you seen a tube of toothpaste with FLUORIDE written across it in giant capital letters? The government is clearly trying to send a message here - this cancer-causing, IQ lowering, liver disorder causing deadly chemical is actually nutritious for your kids!

Why is the government so keen on making your kids use fluoride-based toothpaste?

A recent Scientific American study "Concluded that fluoride can subtly alter endocrine function, especially in the thyroid -- the gland that produces hormones regulating growth and metabolism."

The report also notes that "a series of epidemiological studies in China have associated high fluoride exposures with lower IQ."

"Epidemiological studies and tests on lab animals suggest that high fluoride exposure increases the risk of bone fracture, especially in vulnerable populations such as the elderly and diabetics," writes Dan Fagin.

Fagin interviewed Steven Levy, director of the Iowa Fluoride Study which tracked about 700 Iowa children for sixteen years. Nine-year-old "Iowa children who lived in communities where the water was fluoridated were 50 percent more likely to have mild fluorosis... than [nine-year-old] children living in nonfluoridated areas of the state," writes Fagin.

The study adds to a growing literature of shocking scientific studies proving fluoride's link with all manner of health defects, even as governments in the west, including recently the UK, make plans to mass medicate the population against their will with this deadly toxin.

"Buddy Brush bets that your teeth will last a lifetime!" states the coloring booklet. In actual fact, sodium fluoride causes dental fluorosis (fluoride-discolored teeth) can be an indicator of kidney function harm according to an August 2006 study in Environmental Research which found that "water fluoride levels over 2.0 mg/L can cause damage to liver and kidney functions in children."

Since 2.0 mg is routinely exceeded daily by means of intake through food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and dental products, encouraging children to use sodium fluoride toothpaste is clearly a dangerous mantra.

60 per cent of the U.S. population also drinks sodium-fluoride contaminated water.

In 2005, a study conducted at the Harvard School of Dental Health found that fluoride in tap water directly contributes to causing bone cancer in young boys.

"New American research suggests that boys exposed to fluoride between the ages of five and 10 will suffer an increased rate of osteosarcoma - bone cancer - between the ages of 10 and 19," according to a London Observer article about the study.

Based on the findings of the study, the respected Environmental Working Group lobbied to have fluoride in tap water be added to the US government's classified list of substances known or anticipated to cause cancer in humans.

Cancer rates in the U.S. have skyrocketed with one in three people now contracting the disease at some stage in their life.

The link to bone cancer has also been discovered by other scientists, but a controversy ensued after it emerged that Harvard Professor Chester Douglass, who downplayed the connection in his final report, was in fact editor-in-chief of The Colgate Oral Health Report, a quarterly newsletter funded by Colgate-Palmolive Co., which makes fluoridated toothpaste.

An August 2006 Chinese study found that fluoride in drinking water damages children's liver and kidney functions.

FACTS ABOUT FLUORIDE

- Fluoride is a waste by-product of the fertilizer and aluminum industry and it's also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972.

- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).

- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country's water supply.

- In Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg fluoridation of water was rejected because it was classified as compulsive medication against the subject's will and therefore violated fundamental human rights.

- In November of 2006, the American Dental Association (ADA) advised that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water.

- Sources of fluoride include: fluoride dental products, fluoride pesticides, fluoridated pharmaceuticals, processed foods made with fluoridated water, and tea.

Click here to find out if your water supply is poisoned with deadly fluoride.

BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE INFESTED MILK - NUTRITIOUS & DELICIOUS

The coloring book also promotes the consumption of non-organic milk products which are likely to be contaminated with Bovine Growth Hormone, a compound injected into cattle to increase milk production by 15 per cent. BGH is banned in Europe and Canada because it raises levels of a cancer-accelerating hormone called IGF-1.

According to author Jeffrey Smith, "A Harvard study of 15,000 white males revealed that those with elevated IGF-1 levels in their blood were four times more likely to get prostate cancer than the average man."

Collusion on behalf of the FDA and Monsanto, the corporation that has a monopoly on producing BGH (Posilac), led to the compound being approved in 1993, despite the objections of, "Several scientists involved in the review of Posilac (who) were dismissed or pressured to leave the FDA expressing concerns over the process used to approve the drug for use in dairy cows and others expressed their concerns anonymously for fear of retribution."

BGH milk is now sold in 49 states and approximately one third of dairy cattle in the U.S. are injected with Posilac. It is now the top selling dairy cattle pharmaceutical product in the U.S.

Monsanto has embarked on an aggressive and zealous campaign to pressure farming and cheese-making groups into using Posilac despite their objections.

We have to question why the government is so keen to promote non-organic milk and fluoride-based toothpaste, two products which have been proven to have a damaging and detrimental effect on health and particularly children's health.

Along with the recent move to make all vaccines mandatory for children, the necessity to increase our education and warn others about the dangers posed by everyday items such as these, and to promote organic alternatives, is more pressing than ever before.

------------------------------------

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2008/060308_deadly_fluoride.htm
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milk Matters with Buddy Brush (PDF)

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Pathetic what they teach children today.
Desmond
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh one of my pet hates. The fluoride conspiracy. Yes it's poisonous, then again so are most things in excess.

Dihydrogen oxide poisoning is amazingly common. Vitamin A is lethal at high doses. Long term over consumption of carbohydrates is a massive problem in the western world. And yes in big enough doses fluoride is poisonous.

If your gonna complain that fluoride is poisonous then you might as well complain about vitamin A in multivitamins because that is an equally serious problem.

Do some research into Vitamin A toxicity and you'll see what I mean.

All things are poisonous.
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Manchester ... for goodness sake say No to fluoride

'The people of Greater Manchester could be asked as early as next year whether they want fluoride in the water. But the scheme could cost up to £100m. The possible cost is included in a report for local health chiefs who will have to decide whether to take the proposals any further.

They are now sending the report, which makes no recommendations, to the north west's 24 primary care trusts (PCT). The report outlines four possible schemes - costing between £35m and £102m to set up - for adding fluoride to the water system in parts of the region. But all of them include most of Greater Manchester.'

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1060314_100m_to_put_flou ride_in_water

The dangers of fluoride
Dr. Vyvyan Howard on Fluoride in Drinking Water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMmoQgnXnA

http://www.fluoridealert.org/
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to buy some toothpaste in Tesco, of the dozen or so brands, I couldn't find one without fluoride.
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_nkwZfluorideQ20freeQ20toothpasteQQ_ armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALOE-DENT-ALOE-VERA-ORIGINAL-TOOTHPASTE-FLUORIDE -FREE_W0QQitemZ260269982887QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260269982887&_trkpa rms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALOE-DENT-SENSITIVE-TOOTHPASTE-FLUORIDE-FREE_W0Q QitemZ250280029664QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250280029664&_trkparms=72%3A 12%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KINGFISHER-TOOTHPASTE-MINT-FLUORIDE-FREE_W0QQite mZ260273347965QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260273347965&_trkparms=72%3A12%7 C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1318
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the sheeple just aren't quite as compliant as they used to be.

'The Nuffield Council on Bioethics launched a consultation on the ethical issues surrounding public health.'... The following issues were addressed:

http://www.nuffieldbioethics.org/go/ourwork/publichealth/pressrelease_ 377.html

Quote:
Are there cases where the vaccination of children against the wishes of their parents could be justified?

Would measures such as forced quarantine, which helped to control the outbreak of SARS in Asia, be acceptable in countries such as the UK?

What are the roles and obligations of parents, schools, school-food providers and the government in tackling childhood obesity?

Should people who smoke or drink excessively be entitled to fewer resources from the public healthcare system, or should they be asked for increased contributions?

Fortification of foodstuffs such as flour and margarine have been accepted for some time. Why does the fluoridation of water meet with such resistance?

Juliua Unwin was one of the speakers.

This is her history:

Quote:
*Currently CEO Rowntree Foundation (hosted Blair's speech in 2003 about genetically modifying foetuses.)
Rowntree Foundation hs undertaken research in the past with Common Purpose.
*Advisor to Barings Foundation for 12 years (many trustees at Villiers Education Trust from Barings, they now modify the school curruculum).
* Appointed to Council on Social Action, set up by Gordon Brown....to advance and communicate the Government’s social change agenda.
*Wrote the book 'The Grant Making Tango', published by Barings Foundation
*Deputy Chair Food Standards Agency (2003-2006)
*Senior Associate King's Fund (working for better health in London)
*National Consumer Council board member (2001-2006)
*Housing Corporation board member (1992-2001)
*Charity Commisioner (1998-2003)
From: http://www.baringfoundation.org.uk/GrantmakingTango.pdf, 2004:
* served on the Board of the Housing Corporation for over ten years, and was the Chair of the Investment Committee there.
* member of the Committee of Reference for Friends Provident
* independent Board member of the Department of Trade and Industry, and a member of the Audit Committee there.
In a freelance capacity she has been an adviser to wide range of grant making trusts and to companies and has researched and published on the funding of the voluntary sector.
* was a consultant to HM Treasury on the development of a number of recent funds targeted at the voluntary sector.

I'm not sure about her definition of a modern social evil:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2007/may/16/socialexclusion.guardian societysupplement
Quote:
It is arguable that of those original evils, ill health is still with us (substitute disease for obesity and diabetes), and while poverty remains at large, it is now relative. Asked to choose her modern social evils, Unwin lists the breakdown of communities, the neglect of excluded people, and our failure to adapt to a more diverse society.

or her enthusiasm for Rowntree Foundation to wield much greater influence.

She's keen though to minimise resistance to flouridation of water......
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home
About FAN
Latest News
Water Fluoridation
Health Effects
Database
Sources of Fluoride Exposure
Fluoride Pollution
Fluorine Pesticides
Take Action!
Contact Us
Donate
FAQs

Search:

Sheffield: Fluoride is added to children's milk in 42 primary schools

Latest News from England

# Bolton: Fluoridation looks more and more unlikely
# Sheffield: Fluoride is added to children's milk in 42 primary schools
# Fluoride in water too clumsy to work
# Warrington: Half of our children’s dental health is worse than national average
# Southampton: Golden shot at great gnashers

Read more news from England

Yorkshire Post
October 14, 2008

Sheffield: Fluoride is added to children's milk in 42 primary schools

By Jeni Harvey

(See original article)

Title of article: Dental action targets children

A NEW strategy with the focus of preventing dental problems among children is be introduced in Sheffield. Dentists in the city, who are currently paid according to how much treatment they carry out, will be asked to sign a new contract that will encourage them to carry out more preventive work.

The changes are part of NHS Sheffield's Dental Health Commissioning Strategy, which outlines how services should be run up to 2011.

Key changes will come into force in March next year, when the current three-year dental contract comes to end.

The director of dental public health for Sheffield, John Green, said the current dental contract was very "activity focused."

He said: "It focuses on treatment, which can be a bit of a problem, so at the end of the three years there is an opportunity to revisit it all and focus on other things, such as prevention, to try and stop teeth going bad in the first place.

"There would still be recognition for carrying out treatment such as extractions and fillings, but dentists would also get rewarded for preventive work.

"This would not only be good for dentists, but good for patients."

Statistics reveal that, while the condition of children's teeth in Sheffield is slightly worse than the national average, children in deprived areas suffer almost five times the number of decayed, missing and filled teeth than those in more affluent neighbourhoods.

The figures, which relate to the year 2005-6, show that five-year-old children in Sheffield as a whole have an average of 1.72 decayed, missing or filled teeth, slightly above the national average of 1.47. However, this increases to 4.21 in the city's more deprived neighbourhoods.

Preventive work will therefore focus on those areas where children are more likely to develop dental problems, such as Burngreave, Darnall, Manor Castle, Gleadless Valley, Shiregreen, Brightside and Firth Park.

This will include increasing access to dental care, improving children's diet and targeting oral health promotion at young children.
At present, fluoride is added to children's milk in 42 primary schools in the city. This will continue, and the local NHS is also planning to begin talks on the possibility of adding fluoride to water.

New Oral Health Action Teams will be set up in certain neighbourhoods, to give out free toothpaste packs, introduce teeth brushing in before and after-school clubs and also offer support to health, social and education professionals working in these areas.

These teams will initially be piloted and evaluated in Lowedges, Batemoor, Jordanthorpe, Tinsley, Darnall and Acres Hill.

Mr Green added: "This financial year we're hoping to improve access to dental services.

"Sheffield is pretty good anyway – we're in the top 10 in the country for the number of people who get to see a dentist – but we need to be better.

"We're hoping people who need to see a dentist will get a better service.

"The patients who need preventative help, who have a high risk of disease, are also going to get more help.

"We hope to lift the standard of care to a very high standard right across the board."

Fluoride Action Network | 802-355-0999 | info@fluoridealert.org

http://fluoride.ecobytes.net/Alert/United-Kingdom/England/Sheffield-Fl uoride-is-added-to-children-s-milk-in-42-primary-schools
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: