FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israeli 'Occupation News'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Israeli 'Occupation News' Reply with quote

I picked this off 'The Other Israel' newsletter; it seems to me important enough to give it a new thread.Apart from giving info not normally available in the Western press (surprise, surprise!) it shows that Israeli Jews are not a homogeneous bunch of 'Muslim Haters' and 'War Criminals'; many of them are very brave demonstrators and denouncers of the Israeli government's crimes against both indiginous Palestinian Muslims and also surrounding countries's Muslims:
http://www.kibush.co.il/

Here is an example of the kind of news the 'Occupation News' contains:
Tel Aviv police blockade Zochrot’s offices to prevent a legitimate protest

Excerpts from a discussion at The Israeli Parliament, 2.5.2012:

Zochrot : May 15 - Tel Aviv Commemoration of Nakba Day

15/5/2012 The Nakba Day - 64 years to the tragedy

Tuesday, 15/5/2012 at Sderot Ben Zion near King George St, 7pm
Zochrot will commemorate the Nakba Day by doing what the police preventd at The Israeli Independence Day - http://www.zochrot.org/en/content/tel-aviv-police-blockade-zochrot%E2% 80%99s-offices-prevent-legitimate-protest

And another article:

Who`s afraid of Nakba Day?
Shaul Arieli- Ha`aretz - To the Palestinians in 1947, a state on only 45 percent of the land was unfair because they constituted a decisive majority of the population and owned 90 percent of its privately owned land. In the war which followed, the Palestinians became the main victims: 750,000 refugees were created, 11 mixed cities were emptied of their Arab populations and more than 400 villages and 4 million dunams (about 1 million acres) of land were lost to the Palestinians, (...) At present, we in Israel - like the Palestinians in 1948 - are holding an intransigent "it`s all mine" attitude, misreading the political map and the international mood.

Last edited by outsider on Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of informative DVDs i have just watched regarding Israel and US

"Peace Propaganda and the Promised Land"

and

"Stringpullers"

outsider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't watched the videos yet, but here are the links:

'Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land':
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2165626245072381061#

The Stringpullers':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaWZiIKkeo4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: