FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 Reply with quote

Experimental Mach-20 aircraft set for launch at Vandenberg AFB
The Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 is part of a program that would deliver a military strike anywhere in the world in less than an hour:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-vandenberg-hypersonic-aircraft-2 0110810,0,6272069.story

And some more advanced Military technology, HAARP:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8066925138937638623#

I don't believe we can dismiss this stuff as 'speculation' or not directly relevant to the NWO 'Master-Plan'.
Here's a very good site re HAARP and 'Geoengineering':

http://www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/

And of course, HAARP was fired up to full power a week or two before 9/11, and has been used in Afghanistan.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAARP is a communications device... it is unclassified and has regularly visits from university students - there is no way that this is anything other than described...

Quote:
Scientists without security clearances, even foreign nationals, are routinely allowed on site. The HAARP facility regularly (once a year on most years according to the HAARP home page) hosts open houses, during which time any civilian may tour the entire facility. In addition, scientific results obtained with HAARP are routinely published in major research journals (such as Geophysical Research Letters, or Journal of Geophysical Research), written both by university scientists (American and foreign) or by US Department of Defense research lab scientists. Each summer, the HAARP holds a summer-school for visiting students, including foreign nationals, giving them an opportunity to do research with one of the world's foremost research instruments.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Don't get bamboozled by the disinfo agents and socket puppets.

Meanwhile, the Mach-20 drone is an ICBM replacement - which much more flexible payload - there's something to be scared about...
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
HAARP is a communications device... it is unclassified and has regularly visits from university students - there is no way that this is anything other than described...

Quote:
Scientists without security clearances, even foreign nationals, are routinely allowed on site. The HAARP facility regularly (once a year on most years according to the HAARP home page) hosts open houses, during which time any civilian may tour the entire facility. In addition, scientific results obtained with HAARP are routinely published in major research journals (such as Geophysical Research Letters, or Journal of Geophysical Research), written both by university scientists (American and foreign) or by US Department of Defense research lab scientists. Each summer, the HAARP holds a summer-school for visiting students, including foreign nationals, giving them an opportunity to do research with one of the world's foremost research instruments.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Don't get bamboozled by the disinfo agents and socket puppets.

Meanwhile, the Mach-20 drone is an ICBM replacement - which much more flexible payload - there's something to be scared about...

What a load of codswollop!
Sure HAARP can be used for communications; also for destroying communications, for weather malipulation, highly likely for creating earthquakes etc.

Just watch the video, 'Angels still don't play this HAARP',

and then tell us that HAARP is just a 'communications device'!!

Even the History Channel is more knowledgeable and open than you.

As for 'guided tours' round HAARP, big deal! What the heck are the gawkers going to see? The facility has been filmed many times, but that give the gawker no inclination what the unit is used for or capable off.

If you want to believe the 'official' explanations for HAARP, fine.
Luckily most of the posters and readers of this Forum have a far more jaundiced view of 'Official' lies and machinations.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of good news! Yanks have 'lost' their Falcon again!!!:

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/08/mach-20-missile-lost-again/

Maybe 'Al Queida' swiped it!!!

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

Sure HAARP can be used for communications; also for destroying communications, for weather malipulation, highly likely for creating earthquakes etc.

As for 'guided tours' round HAARP, big deal! What the heck are the gawkers going to see? The facility has been filmed many times, but that give the gawker no inclination what the unit is used for or capable off.

Luckily most of the posters and readers of this Forum have a far more jaundiced view of 'Official' lies and machinations.

Sure HAARP is more than a communications device. If you read their website you can be sure of that. But you believe the codswallop put out by the History Channel? I don't believe in "official stories" but I do believe in physics - there is no way that magic beams can create intentionally hurricanes and earthquakes.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
A bit of good news! Yanks have 'lost' their Falcon again!!!:

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/08/mach-20-missile-lost-again/

Maybe 'Al Queida' swiped it!!!

That is good news! Smile
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vandenburgh base was where SAC launched a 'test' ballistic missile with a dummy warhead at the Soviet Union at the hight of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Fascist Lunatic asylum.
Falcon the symbol of Nazi Germany???

more pictures
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2024954/Hypersonic-airc raft-goes-MISSING-officials-lose-contact-minutes-launch.html

falcon2.jpg
 Description:
Falcon 2
 Filesize:  204.68 KB
 Viewed:  9321 Time(s)

falcon2.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*How can they loose (not locate) a nuclear warhead (think of a concentrated mass)

------

One thing of note is about nuclear warheads and missing nuclear warheads? That’s been a topic of many in the past. Even nuclear development?

Years ago the book by Tom Clancy “The Hunt for Red October” made an article in a Science Magazine about this and I realised the above.

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_gradiometry

“The existence of the gravity gradiometer was famously exposed in the film “The Hunt for Red October”. The system was declassified and in 1994 and adapted for mineral exploration.”

It’s about the principle of equivalence (Einstein) and

Quote:

Wiki
Other Gradiometers
Electrostatic Gravity Gradiometer This is the gravity gradiometer deployed on the European Space Agency’s GOCE mission. It is a three-axis diagonal gradiometer based on three pairs of electrostatic servo-controlled accelerometers.
Superconductive Gravity Gradiometer An evolution of technology originally developed for the afore mentioned European Space Agency mission, the EGG, (Exploration Gravity Gradiometer), developed by ARKeX, uses two key principles of Super Conductivity to deliver its performance: the “Meissner_effect”, which provides levitation of the EGG proof masses and “flux quantization”, which gives the EGG its inherent stability. The EGG has been specifically designed for high dynamic survey environments.
Ribbon Sensor Gradiometer The Gravitec gravity gradiometer sensor consists of a single sensing element (a ribbon) that responds to gravity gradient forces. It is designed for borehole applications.
UWA Gravity Gradiometer The UWA Gravity Gradiometer uses an orthogonal quadrupole responder (OQR) design based on pairs of micro-flexure supported balance beams.

I haven’t read the book “The Hunt for Red October” which I heard said, that the secret technology was about a secret propulsion technology. Well it wasn’t about propulsion, but navigation using the equivalence (Einstein) principle and gravity gradient. So they could navigate around Icebergs and such without echo sounders (which would give their position away, as others could hear that and find their location via sound)

The low down is as the technology got more refined, was that it was even used in light aircraft for:

Quote:
Gravity gradiometry is the study and measurement of variations in the acceleration due to gravity. The gravity gradient is the spatial rate of change of gravitational acceleration.
Gravity gradiometry is used by oil, gas and mining companies to measure the density of the subsurface, effectively the rate of change of rock properties. From this information it is possible to build a picture of subsurface anomalies which can then be used to more accurately target oil, gas and mineral deposits. It is also used to image water column density, when locating submerged objects, or determining water depth (bathymetry).

One such company using it for geo physics exploration.

Quote:

http://www.arkex.com/about_arkex

About ARKeX
ARKeX is a geophysical service company for the oil, gas and mining exploration industries providing extraordinary solutions for some of the most challenging geophysical problems faced by exploration companies throughout the world.
Our technology, processes and experience deliver value throughout the exploration cycle helping explorationists to gain a complete picture and a better understanding of subsurface geology.
Using a multi-disciplinary and integrated approach, ARKeX delivers invaluable geological information to answer today's exploration challenges.

Acquisition
ARKeX acquire, process and interpret gravity gradiometry data in both airborne and marine environments for the oil, gas and mining exploration industries. Depending on the application the service is delivered using our proprietary BlueQube or G-Qube service offering.

So if the military have this technology (that could be really sensitive now?) That can detect space-time distortion via the mass of objects. *How can they loose (not locate) a nuclear warhead (think of a concentrated mass) and it doesn’t matter if its buried in the ground as it detects right through that.

http://www.arkex.com/acquisition_services_blueqube

Ultra High Resolution surveying down to prospect level
BlueQube is a high resolution airborne and marine gravity gradiometry imaging tool that can provide an improved picture of your subsurface geology
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
*How can they loose (not locate) a nuclear warhead (think of a concentrated mass)

------

One thing of note is about nuclear warheads and missing nuclear warheads? That’s been a topic of many in the past. Even nuclear development?

Years ago the book by Tom Clancy “The Hunt for Red October” made an article in a Science Magazine about this and I realised the above.

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_gradiometry

“The existence of the gravity gradiometer was famously exposed in the film “The Hunt for Red October”. The system was declassified and in 1994 and adapted for mineral exploration.”

It’s about the principle of equivalence (Einstein) and

Quote:

Wiki
Other Gradiometers
Electrostatic Gravity Gradiometer This is the gravity gradiometer deployed on the European Space Agency’s GOCE mission. It is a three-axis diagonal gradiometer based on three pairs of electrostatic servo-controlled accelerometers.
Superconductive Gravity Gradiometer An evolution of technology originally developed for the afore mentioned European Space Agency mission, the EGG, (Exploration Gravity Gradiometer), developed by ARKeX, uses two key principles of Super Conductivity to deliver its performance: the “Meissner_effect”, which provides levitation of the EGG proof masses and “flux quantization”, which gives the EGG its inherent stability. The EGG has been specifically designed for high dynamic survey environments.
Ribbon Sensor Gradiometer The Gravitec gravity gradiometer sensor consists of a single sensing element (a ribbon) that responds to gravity gradient forces. It is designed for borehole applications.
UWA Gravity Gradiometer The UWA Gravity Gradiometer uses an orthogonal quadrupole responder (OQR) design based on pairs of micro-flexure supported balance beams.

I haven’t read the book “The Hunt for Red October” which I heard said, that the secret technology was about a secret propulsion technology. Well it wasn’t about propulsion, but navigation using the equivalence (Einstein) principle and gravity gradient. So they could navigate around Icebergs and such without echo sounders (which would give their position away, as others could hear that and find their location via sound)

The low down is as the technology got more refined, was that it was even used in light aircraft for:

Quote:
Gravity gradiometry is the study and measurement of variations in the acceleration due to gravity. The gravity gradient is the spatial rate of change of gravitational acceleration.
Gravity gradiometry is used by oil, gas and mining companies to measure the density of the subsurface, effectively the rate of change of rock properties. From this information it is possible to build a picture of subsurface anomalies which can then be used to more accurately target oil, gas and mineral deposits. It is also used to image water column density, when locating submerged objects, or determining water depth (bathymetry).

One such company using it for geo physics exploration.

Quote:

http://www.arkex.com/about_arkex

About ARKeX
ARKeX is a geophysical service company for the oil, gas and mining exploration industries providing extraordinary solutions for some of the most challenging geophysical problems faced by exploration companies throughout the world.
Our technology, processes and experience deliver value throughout the exploration cycle helping explorationists to gain a complete picture and a better understanding of subsurface geology.
Using a multi-disciplinary and integrated approach, ARKeX delivers invaluable geological information to answer today's exploration challenges.

Acquisition
ARKeX acquire, process and interpret gravity gradiometry data in both airborne and marine environments for the oil, gas and mining exploration industries. Depending on the application the service is delivered using our proprietary BlueQube or G-Qube service offering.

So if the military have this technology (that could be really sensitive now?) That can detect space-time distortion via the mass of objects. *How can they loose (not locate) a nuclear warhead (think of a concentrated mass) and it doesn’t matter if its buried in the ground as it detects right through that.

http://www.arkex.com/acquisition_services_blueqube

Ultra High Resolution surveying down to prospect level
BlueQube is a high resolution airborne and marine gravity gradiometry imaging tool that can provide an improved picture of your subsurface geology

Groan....no one 'lost' a nuclear warhead, just a test vehicle for a potential delivery in the future.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease 2 wrote:
outsider wrote:

Sure HAARP is more than a communications device. If you read their website you can be sure of that. But you believe the codswallop put out by the History Channel? I don't believe in "official stories" but I do believe in physics - there is no way that magic beams can create intentionally hurricanes and earthquakes.

As you would have noticed if you had followed my post, I did not post the link to the 'History Channel' programme, I merely mentioned it 'en passent'....

I did post the link to 'Angels still don't play this HAARP'; it would appear you have not bothered to check it out, or that you are determined to 'divert the discourse' (say no more, dib, dib. 'Yah-Bul-On' rules' OK?).

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Groan....no one 'lost' a nuclear warhead, just a test vehicle for a potential delivery in the future.

Apologies, just trying to be helpful in the bigger picture (And I'm also not saying that they go missing, as in really go missing) but this technology removes the plausible deniability of the so-called ptb. Like wise, the stories about nuclear power or not, and such.

But I find all this nuclear stuff insane as I do this Haarp, and I try not to let it puff up the same insane ego and get all excited about radio waves and the like. I’m sure many are aware of what microwave ovens*, mobile phones, can do etc, etc. And I’m not trying to belittle the insanity of what they try and do with this technology.

*And since the second world war over 60 years ago people have been talking about how radar radio waves killed seagulls and such by burning them and how they heat things up and vibrate and so on.
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

As you would have noticed if you had followed my post, I did not post the link to the 'History Channel' programme, I merely mentioned it 'en passent'....

Ok. Smile

outsider wrote:

I did post the link to 'Angels still don't play this HAARP'; it would appear you have not bothered to check it out, or that you are determined to 'divert the discourse' (say no more, dib, dib. 'Yah-Bul-On' rules' OK?).

I have now checked out 'Angels still don't play this HAARP' and as I've already noted HAARP has many potential (worrisome) capabilities.

Dr. Nick Begich has an interesting background... his father was "lost" in an aircraft and his body (or a/c wreckage) has never been found!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Begich

He references Bernard EastLund - the father of HAARP - and his website is here: http://www.eastlundscience.com/ - it doesn't seem to have been updated since his death.

Begich and Eastlund seem to disagree on HAARP's potential for weather modification. Begich says HAARP has enough energy to do this while Eastlund says at http://www.eastlundscience.com/HAARPWEATHER.html that HAARP does not have the power to create any major weather modification effects. It mentions that Gravity Waves may be the way to go. Personally I can't work out the difference between Gravity Waves and Gravitational Waves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_wave
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave

Whether you believe one or the other the technology seems to be some way away from even producing local weather modification effects let alone anything substantial.

He doesn't describe earthquakes being created by HAARP. The remote viewing of the earth's crust seems unsubstantiated... Every Oilman on the planet would be interested in HAARP if it was otherwise.

The behavior modification effects while worrisome (again) are also just a possible theoretical capability.

He does say that a load of nonsense is talked about HAARP on the internet.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also notice that they have Gravity Gradiometers in satellites (It's observation and measurement of gravity and it's effect and not power; [I know some posters will know that] which I'm sure the so-called ptb would like to harness, but I don't think they have or will.)

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_Probe_B

Gravity Probe B (GP-B) is a satellite-based mission which launched on 20 April 2004 on a Delta II rocket.[3] The spaceflight phase lasted until 2005;[4] its aim was to measure spacetime curvature near Earth, and thereby the stress–energy tensor (which is related to the distribution and the motion of matter in space) in and near Earth. This provided a test of general relativity, gravitomagnetism and related models. The principal investigator was Francis Everitt.

Initial results confirmed the expected geodetic effect to an accuracy of about 1%. The expected frame-dragging effect was similar in magnitude to the current noise level (the noise being dominated by initially unmodeled effects). Work is continuing to model and account for these sources of unintended signal, thus permitting extraction of the frame-dragging signal if it exists at the expected level. By August 2008 the uncertainty in the frame-dragging signal had been reduced to 15%,[5] and the December 2008 NASA report indicated that the geodetic effect was confirmed to better than 0.5%.[6]

In an article published in the journal Physical Review Letters in 2011, the authors reported analysis of the data from all four gyroscopes results in a geodetic drift rate of −6,601.8±18.3 mas/yr and a frame-dragging drift rate of −37.2±7.2 mas/yr, to be compared with the GR predictions of −6,606.1 mas/yr and −39.2 mas/yr, respectively.[7]

Quote:
The Gravity Probe B experiment comprises four London moment gyroscopes and a reference telescope sighted on HR8703 (also known as IM Pegasi), a binary star in the constellation Pegasus. In polar orbit, with the gyro spin directions also pointing toward HR8703, the frame-dragging and geodetic effects came out at right angles, each gyroscope measuring both.

The gyroscopes are housed in a dewar of superfluid helium, maintaining a temperature of under 2 kelvins (−271 °C, −456 °F). Near-absolute zero temperatures are required in order to minimize molecular interference, and enable the lead and niobium components of the gyroscope mechanisms to become superconductive.

At the time, the gyroscopes were the most nearly spherical objects ever made. Approximately the size of ping pong balls, they are perfectly round to within forty atoms (less than 10 nm). If one of these spheres were scaled to the size of the earth, the tallest mountains and deepest ocean trench would measure only 2.4 m (8 ft) high.[23] They are composed of fused quartz and coated with an extremely thin layer of niobium. A primary concern is minimizing any influence on their spin, so the gyroscopes must never touch their containing compartment. They are held suspended with electric fields, spun up using a flow of helium gas, and their spin axes are sensed by monitoring the magnetic field of the superconductive niobium layer with SQUIDs. (A spinning superconductor generates a magnetic field precisely aligned with the rotation axis – see London moment.)

Quote:
History
A representation of the geodetic effect.

The conceptual design for this mission was first proposed by an MIT professor, George Pugh, who was working with the U.S. Department of Defense in 1959 and later discussed by Leonard Schiff (Stanford) in 1960 at Pugh's suggestion, based partly on a theoretical paper about detecting frame dragging that Schiff had written in 1957. It was proposed to NASA in 1961, and they supported the project with funds in 1964. This grant ended in 1977 after a long phase of engineering research into the basic requirements and tools for the satellite.

In 1986 NASA changed plans for the shuttle, which forced the mission team to switch from a shuttle-based launch design to one that is based on the Delta 2, and in 1995 tests planned of a prototype on a shuttle flight were cancelled as well.

Gravity Probe B marks the first time in history that a university has been in control of the development and operations of a space satellite funded by NASA.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 Reply with quote

[quote="outsider"]Experimental Mach-20 aircraft set for launch at Vandenberg AFB
The Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 is part of a program that would deliver a military strike anywhere in the world in less than an hour:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-vandenberg-hypersonic-aircraft-2 0110810,0,6272069.story

For HAARP which isn't given public airtime I dont doubt its uses.

But the above is similar to what happened in the 1960's with the moon landings. As the Yanks were being hammerred in Vietnam they created a good sideshow of the superiority of their technology, in the moon landings. They then went on trips to 50 countries to sell their superiority.

Now having being hammerred in Afganistan and Iraq they have found a supersonic plane that no one has seen and have circulated reports about plane flights which will take 50m from London to Sydney...
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 Reply with quote

[quote="conspiracy analyst"]
outsider wrote:
Experimental Mach-20 aircraft set for launch at Vandenberg AFB

For HAARP which isn't given public airtime I dont doubt its uses.

But the above is similar to what happened in the 1960's with the moon landings. As the Yanks were being hammerred in Vietnam they created a good sideshow of the superiority of their technology, in the moon landings. They then went on trips to 50 countries to sell their superiority.

Now having being hammerred in Afganistan and Iraq they have found a supersonic plane that no one has seen and have circulated reports about plane flights which will take 50m from London to Sydney...

This time the Russians will be watching and monitoring carefully, as opposed to the claimed 'Moon Landings', where I suspect they weren't..

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am one person who thinks the black projects have had manned hypersonic aircraft for years... so this public test is only serving to convince the public that we are still a long way off. Hmmpf

http://ukga.com/news/view?contentId=27459

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/nation/hypersonic-aircraft-x-51a-waver ider-crashes-during-test-flight-1.3908575

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: