FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plea for feedback concerning MPs, Peers, MEPs and MSPs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Plea for feedback concerning MPs, Peers, MEPs and MSPs Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

So we can ascertain at what level the 9/11 Truth movement has penetrated the political process in the UK, could all of you in our network who have had correspondence/meetings with your elected representatives about 9/11 (and 7/7) please reply with just a very brief overview as to how you got on and whether or not you detected any chance that the politician concerned will be of use to us. Please remember to give the name of the politician and their Party.

Many thanks

Justin
Co-convenor Political Parties Working Group
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya,

My MP Liz Blackman (Erewash) was, at one time, secretary to Geoff Hoon (haven't checked whether she still is). She has listened to what I have had to say but has stuck with the "Conspiracy Theory" angle.

I have written to her several times and I think she will still read my correspondence. She at least forwarded my letters to the Home Office and their responses are in the attached file, along with that received from the Counter Terrorism POlicy Office. Liz Blackman's letters were not much more than polite acknowledgements etc

letters & responses.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  letters & responses.doc
 Filesize:  225.5 KB
 Downloaded:  221 Time(s)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: 9/11 research commissioned by UK Govt. Reply with quote

Andrew,

I downloaded your Word doc detailing your letters & responses from the UK Govt.

The final statement on one letter was along the lines of: The WTC collapse have nothing to do with us, ask the Americans...

You may be aware of some research carried out by Greenwich University, apparently commissioned by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister (!), entitled 'Collection and Analysis of Emergency Services Data Relating to the Evacuation of the World Trade Centre Towers of 11 September 2001' There are two reports in PDF format - all the details are here: http://fseg.gre.ac.uk/fire/BDAG_project.html, including links to download the reports.

The reports, (which were carried out by Prof E. R. Galea and Mr A. J. P. Dixon of the Fire Safety Engineering Group at University of Greenwich) are a study into the human behavioural aspects of people closely caught up in the event.

I am convinced that the researchers on the projects (you know the ones asking the questions & doing the 'legwork'), MUST have come across some of the anomolies & inconsistencies with the official story. In fact, explosions are mentioned within the reports, but it doesn't dwell on this subject, it only refers to it in passing.

It would be interesting to see if the researchers did find any glaring inconsistencies.

I posted previously if anyone here had any contact or knew anyone at Greenwich Uni, but no responses were received.

Sinclair
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: